Retroshare/JSTOR dump

Bryan Bishop

Jan 15, 2013, 1:19:44 PM1/15/13
to science-libe...@googlegroups.com, Bryan Bishop

Hello thar Attorney Carmen Ortiz, Stephen Heymann and MIT corporate fucktards,

HIS NAME IS Aaron Swartz and he is twenty-six years old. His name is Aaron Swartz, and Aaron Swartz will be twenty-six years old forever because you killed him.

HIS NAME IS Aaron Swartz. He is twenty-six years old,and he was part of the fight for internet freedom against people like you.

HIS NAME IS Aaron Swartz. He is twenty-six years old, and you wanted to use him to prove that the state always wins and that resistance is futile.

HIS NAME IS Aaron Swartz. He is twenty-six years old, and you wanted to divide us so that we will turn on each other rather than stand up for our rights.

The people you are after are the people that society depends on: we write songs, we create art, we build, we invent, we feel love and laugh, we will defend our freedom to our last breath. Do not fuck with us.

The First leak from the Anonymous Tyler Network: 33 GB of the JSTOR files that Aaron Swartz died to bring to the world:-

- How to access Tyler Network:- http://tmblr.co/Zgdg8vbar7dD

- Tyler Download:- retroshare://channel?name=JSTOR%20Files:%20In%20memory%20of%20Aaron 20Swartz&id=d476279eb9ffa11906f8562052472f21&msgid=2e5666402f9fad7df2091f7dfca2fb99

Expect Us.
http://ministryoflulz.tumblr.com/post/40346352077/dear-anonymous-tyler-will-go-live-tonight-at-9pm

More details:

Tyler will go live tonight at 9pm GMT 23 December 2012. To join and access Tyler Leaks or talk to the AnonFamily please do the following:-

  1. Download RetroShare onto the Platform of your choice: http://retroshare.sourceforge.net.
  2. Download or enable a VPN system of your choice, recommend http://www.anonine.com/en.
  3. Now you need to add yourself to the network. Here is a link to the installation guide: http://retroshare.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Documentation:Installation_Guide
  4. There will be a channel called Tyler with the Tyler image above (address: retroshare://channel?name=Tyler&id=d476279eb9ffa11906f8562052472f21). Upload your Tyler leak, in a PDF file format to the channel and provide a. This keeps information in a consistent format for everyone and we can keep malware/trojan management to a specific file type.
  5. Files will be distribute to channel subscribers automatically (unless you turn the option off).
  6. Official support: http://irc.lc/voxanon/voxanon/ | Channel: #optyler.
- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507

Sven Slootweg

Jan 15, 2013, 2:07:27 PM1/15/13
to science-libe...@googlegroups.com, Bryan Bishop
I've had someone complain that they have no idea how to access the actual files, as he's not part of any connected network. Any chance you can clarify on that?

- Sven

Bryan Bishop

Jan 15, 2013, 2:10:17 PM1/15/13
to Sven Slootweg, Bryan Bishop, science-libe...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Sven Slootweg <ad...@cryto.net> wrote:
> I've had someone complain that they have no idea how to access the actual
> files, as he's not part of any connected network. Any chance you can clarify
> on that?

Eh, I think the original doc says something about 9pm on some future
date. It seems to have the same content as the torrent, so what's the
point?