Solutions manual

henry...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2007, 8:19:41 PM8/6/07
Have the following solutions manual and more. Email me for more info
Zwillinger D. et al - CRC Standard Probability and Statistic Tables
and Formulae (1999)
Wiley Chemical And Engineering Thermodynamics 3Ed Solutions Manual
Wiley - Pozar - Microwave Engineering 3ed - Solutions Manual
Thomas' Calculus, Early Trascendentals 10th ed Instructors Solutions
Manual
Solution To Two-Dimensional Incompressible Navier-Stokes Equations-
Maciej Matyka
Signal Processing and Linear Systems - B P Lathi - Solutions Manual
Schaums Mathematical Handbook of Formulas and Tables
Sams.Windows.Presentation.Foundation.Unleashed.Dec.2006 2
Rubik - Solucao Do Cubo Magico
Probability Random Variables and Stochastic Processes Solutions
Manual.Papoulis.McGraw Hill.2002
Proakis J. (2002) Communication Systems Engineering - Solutions Manual
(299s)
Proakis J (2002) Communication Systems Engineering - Solutions Manual
(299S)
Physics For Scientists And Engineers 6E By Serway And Jewett -
Solutions Manual Vol 2
Operating Systems Concepts 6th + SOLUTIONS MANUAL !!!
Microwave Engineering 3e - David M Pozar - Solutions Manual
McgrawHill - William H. Hayt, John A. Buck - Engineering
Electromagnetics, 6th Edition Solutions Manual !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Juvinall, Marshek - Fundamentals of Machine Component Design, 3rd ed -
Student Solutions Manual
Introduction.to.Quantum.Mechanics.Solutions.Griffiths.2nd
Introduction to Probability - Solutions Manual
Introduction To Algorithms 2Nd Edition Solutions(Instructor's.Manual)
intro_to_electrodyn-griffiths-sol_manual
Instructor's Solutions Manual - Marion, Thornton - Classical Dynamics
of Particles and Systems, 5th ed!!!!!!!!!!
Halliday, Resnick - Fundamentals Of Physics - 7Th Edition Instructors
Solutions Manual
Griffiths, David - Introduction To Electrodynamics Solutions Manual -
With Update
Fundamentals of Thermodynamics 6th Ed (Solutions Manual) - Sonntag-
Borgnakke-Van Wylen
Fundamentals of Logic Design 5Ed - Charles Roth - Solutions Manual
Elementary Differential Equations And Boundary Value Problems, 7Th Ed
- Boyce And Diprima Student Solutions Manual, Charles W Haines Ode
Architect Companion
Electric Machinery Fundamentals (Solutions Manual)
An Introduction to Database Systems 8Ed - C J Date - Solutions Manual
[Solutions Manual] Signals and Systems 2nd Ed. - Haykin
[Solutions manual] Probability and Statistics for Engineers and
Scientists Manual HAYLER
[Solutions Manual] Probability And Statistics For Engineers And
Scientists
[Solutions manual] Oppenheim's Discrete Time Signal Processing text
[Solutions Manual] Mechanics Of Materials - (3Rd Ed , By Beer,
Johnston, & Dewolf)
[Solutions Manual] Mechanical Engineering Design 7th Ed. Shigley
[Solutions Manual] Introduction to VLSI Circuits and Systems (2001
draft) - John P Uyemura
[Solutions Manual] Introduction to Linear Algebra 3Ed - Gilbert Strang
[Solutions Manual] Introduction to Fluid Mechanics (Fox, 5th ed)
[Solutions Manual] Fundamentals.of.Thermodynamics.[Sonntag-Borgnakke-
Van.Wylen]
[Solutions Manual] Fundamentals of Thermodynamics [Sonntag-Borgnakke-
Van Wylen]
[Solutions Manual] Fundamentals Of Fluid Mechanics 3Rd And 4Th Edition
[Solutions Manual] Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics (M. J.
Moran & H. N. Shapiro)
[Solutions Manual] Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics Moran,
M.J. & Shapiro H.N.
[Solutions Manual] Fundamental os Heat and Mass Transfer [Frank P.
Incropera - David P.DeWitt] ANOTHER EDITION
[Solutions Manual] Fundamental os Heat and Mass Transfer [Frank P.
Incropera - David P.DeWitt]
[Solutions Manual] Fourier and Laplace Transform - Antwoorden
[Solutions Manual] Engineering Fluid Mechanics, 7th ed. Clayton T.
Crowe, Donald F. Elger and John A. Roberson
[Solutions manual] Engineering - Materials Science, Milton Ohring
[Solutions Manual] Elementary Mechanics & Thermodynamics [2000] by
Professor Jhon W. Norbury
[Solutions Manual] Electric Machinery 6Ed Fitzgerald, Kingsley, Uman
-
[Solutions Manual] Econometric Analysis - Greene , Williame H. - 5th
Ed
[Solutions Manual] Digital Signal Processing; A Computer-Based
Approach 1st ed
[Solutions Manual] Digital Signal Processing - Proakis & Manolakis
[Solutions Manual] Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits [McGraw
Hill]
[Solutions Manual] Communication Systems 4Th Edition Simon Haykin
[Solutions Manual]
Applied.Statistics.and.Probability.for.Engineers.-.Student.,.3rd.Ed.
(2003)John.Wiley.&.Sons.-.
[Solutions Manual] [Instructors] Physics by Resnick Halliday Krane,
5th Ed. Vol 2
[Solutions Manual] [Instructors] Introduction to Linear Algebra--3rd
Edition - Gilbert Strang
[Solutions Manual] [Instructors] Calculus 5Th Ed James Stewart
[Solutions Manual] [Instructors] Advanced Engineering Mathematics 8Ed
- Erwin Kreyszig
[Solutions Manual] Communication Systems Engineering Proakis J (2002)
[Solutions Manual] Classical Electrodynamics - 2nd Ed. John David
Jackson byKasper van Wijk
[Solution Manual] CD Physics - Halliday, Resnick and Walker´s -
Fundamentals of Physics 1, 2, 3 and 4 (4th ed.)(over 2000pages)
[Soluciones a los problemas] Suplemento Calculo Infinitesimal
Calculus- Michael Spivak
[Soluciones a los problemas] FISICA 1 -2a ed. Luis Rodrigus Valencia
[Solução dos problemas] Redes de Computadores - 4a ed. - ANDREW S.
TANENBAUM
[Problemas y Soluciones] 854 Problemas Seleccionados de Física
Elemental. (B.B.Bújotsev - V. D. Krívehemkov - G. Ya. Miákishev - I.
M. Saráeva)(1979)
[Problemas Selectos y Soluciones] Mecanismos de Reacción en Química
Orgánica - (W. C. Groutas) by polyto
[Manual Solution] Mechanics of Materials Hibbeler 4th-Chapter 12
[Ejercicios propuestos y sus soluciones] Algebra Lineal - Juan de
Burgos -
[eBook.med] Prentice.Hall- Digital image processing - Gonzalez 2Ed-
Solutions Manual (2002)
(eBook) Prentice Hall - Solutions Manual; Communication Systems
Engineering 2003
Chemical and Engineering Thermodynamics- 3rd Edition- Solutions Manual

fabri...@msn.com

Aug 22, 2007, 12:28:30 PM8/22/07

I WANT Electric Machinery 6th Ed (Fitzgerald-Kingsley-Uman) ANd
Electric Machinery (1975) (Fitzgerald-Kingsley-Uman). Thanks

jackda...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2007, 3:04:15 PM8/22/07
Hi
Do you have the solution manual for the book
Signals and systems by M.J. Roberts 2003 OR 2007
I am taking this class @ TX, I will be helpful on homework
assignment.
Thanks

JadedO

Aug 23, 2007, 11:39:02 AM8/23/07
Hi, i was wondering do you have the solution guides for

1> Modern Operating Systems (2nd Edition): Andrew Tanenbaum

2> Compilers: Principles, Techniques & Tools : Aho, Lam, Sethi, Ullman

Seriously in need of them.. (lost myself in the lectures...)

Thanks!
:)

jaded...@gmail.com

philip....@und.edu

Aug 23, 2007, 8:01:37 PM8/23/07
Hey Could I get the following solutions manual

[Solutions Manual] Signals and Systems 2nd Ed. - Haykin

email asap

Thankyou

Phil

Drew

Aug 26, 2007, 2:01:40 PM8/26/07
Can you please send me the Fund of Engi Thermo 6th?! PLEASE...

Harika

Aug 26, 2007, 2:40:43 PM8/26/07
hi...cud u forward the following solution manuals if u have them:
foundation for microwave engineering -r.e.collin(2nd edition)-wiley
time harmonic electromagnetic fields-r.f.harrington-mc graw hill
wud b eternally grateful if u cud forward these....my e mail id is:
harika...@yahoo.com

thnx a ton

yasa...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2007, 10:37:11 PM8/27/07

hi can u send me the solution manual of

Probability Random Variables and Stochastic Processes Solutions
Manual.Papoulis.McGraw Hill.2002

thnx in adv.!!

yasa...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2007, 10:38:22 PM8/27/07

snak...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2007, 10:24:55 PM8/28/07
can you get me the solution manual to

Signal Processing and Linear Systems - B P Lathi - Solutions Manual

thanks

Ryomaru

Aug 30, 2007, 12:23:30 PM8/30/07
Hi can u send me the
Solutions Manual] [Instructors] Physics by Resnick Halliday Krane,
5th Ed. Vol 2

Thanks!!!

Jack Tomsky

Aug 30, 2007, 8:30:10 PM8/30/07
Can you send me the solutions manual to "How Monte Carlo Simulations Will Solve All Your Problems" by Dr. Luis A. Afonso? I understand that it's a rare and valuable book. Thanks.

Jack

edward...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2007, 5:43:41 PM9/2/07
On Aug 6, 7:19 pm, henrydia...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Thom,

I'm right now self learning the following books, so I'm in great needs
for
solution manuals of

1.CMOS Analog Circuit Design 2nd Ed. by P.E. Allen
2.Analysis and Design of Analog Intergrated Circuits 4th Ed. by Paul
R.
Gray
3.Design Of Analog Cmos Integrated Circuits by Razavi
4.Introduction To Algorithms 2nd Ed

Please respond to me or let me know how it works.
Thanks very much

devar...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2007, 5:00:04 PM9/3/07

Hey can u please send me the solution manual of Probability Random
Variable and Stochastic Processes Popoulis Fourth Edition

Amir Ali

Sep 3, 2007, 6:25:00 PM9/3/07
hi
would u please send me:

[eBook.med] Prentice.Hall- Digital image processing - Gonzalez 2Ed-
Solutions Manual (2002)

thank you

leo_ch...@yahoo.com.br

Sep 3, 2007, 6:35:20 PM9/3/07

Would you have the solution manual of the "Mechanical Engineering
Design", Joseph Edward Shigley, vol. 1 3rd edition?

Tx

//nocomment

Sep 3, 2007, 8:43:16 PM9/3/07
Hey, could you send the manual for Physics for Scientists and Engineers 6th ed to ronum...@hotmail.com?

verbal

Sep 4, 2007, 11:57:02 AM9/4/07
On Aug 6, 8:19 pm, henrydia...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]

> [Soluciones a los problemas] FISICA 1 -2a ed. Luis Rodrigus Valencia
> [Solução dos problemas] Redes de Computadores - 4a ed. - ANDREW S.
> TANENBAUM
> [Problemas y Soluciones] 854 Problemas Seleccionados de Física
> Elemental. (B.B.Bújotsev - V. D. Krívehemkov - G. Ya. Miákishev - I.
> M. Saráeva)(1979)
> [Problemas Selectos y Soluciones] Mecanismos de Reacción en Química
> Orgánica - (W. C. Groutas) by polyto
> [Manual Solution] Mechanics of Materials Hibbeler 4th-Chapter 12
> [Ejercicios propuestos y sus soluciones] Algebra Lineal - Juan de
> Burgos -
> [eBook.med] Prentice.Hall- Digital image processing - Gonzalez 2Ed-SolutionsManual (2002)
> (eBook) Prentice Hall -SolutionsManual; Communication Systems

> Engineering 2003
> Chemical and Engineering Thermodynamics- 3rd Edition-SolutionsManual

Hi, i need the solutions manual for < fundamentals of engineering
thermodynamics, sixth edition, Moran, Shapiro>
Thanks->verbal

littlecn88

Sep 4, 2007, 10:32:03 PM9/4/07
hi can I please get the solutions manual to Physics for scientists and engineers edition 6 volume 2 by serwat jewett Thank you so much!

Adam

Sep 4, 2007, 11:43:36 PM9/4/07
I need the Signal Processing and Linear Systems - B P Lathi - Solutions Manual

laubst...@gmail.com

mr.bsr...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2007, 12:31:55 PM9/5/07

Hi
Do you have the solution manual for the book

nsh...@hotmail.com

Sep 5, 2007, 11:31:36 PM9/5/07
I need Probability Random Variables and Stochastic Processes Solutions
Manual.Papoulis.McGraw Hill.2002
Thanks

Roshini

Sep 6, 2007, 7:35:39 AM9/6/07
please send following soln manual:

[Solutions Manual] Fundamentals.of.Thermodynamics.[Sonntag-Borgnakke-
Van.Wylen]

Thanks

Message has been deleted

Hari

Sep 9, 2007, 4:40:09 PM9/9/07
hello

can u please send me:

[eBook.med] Prentice.Hall- Digital image processing - Gonzalez 2Ed-
Solutions Manual (2002)

thank you
rgds

srikri...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2007, 6:25:52 AM9/10/07

Hi Thom,

I'm in great needs for solution manuals of

ric...@aol.com

Sep 10, 2007, 2:27:34 PM9/10/07
can you please send me the solutions manual for Halliday, Resnick -

Fundamentals Of Physics - 7Th Edition

thankyou my email is
ric...@aol.com

ric...@aol.com

Sep 10, 2007, 2:37:59 PM9/10/07
sorry please email it to rockr...@yahoo.com

gblac...@yahoo.com

Sep 12, 2007, 7:46:48 PM9/12/07
Do you have the solutions manual to Fundamentals of Electric Circuits
(2nd or 3rd ed.) by Alexander? Thanks

Yema...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2007, 9:08:29 AM9/14/07
On Aug 6, 8:19 pm, henrydia...@gmail.com wrote:
> [eBook.med] Prentice.Hall- Digital image processing - Gonzalez 2Ed-
> Solutions Manual (2002)
> (eBook) Prentice Hall - Solutions Manual; Communication Systems
> Engineering 2003
> Chemical and Engineering Thermodynamics- 3rd Edition- Solutions Manual

hey,

do you have the solution manual to these two books? "Digital Signal
Processing 3rd edition by Sanjit K. Mitra" and
"Introduction to Communication Systems 3rd edition by Ferrel G.
Stremler" if you do please respond with a sample copy ASAP. Don't
forget to state the price as well as the method of payment.

thank you.

Mark

Sep 14, 2007, 4:12:48 PM9/14/07

I would also like the solutions manual for fundamentals of engineering
thermodynamics 6th edition. Please contact me if you have it

farh...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2007, 10:51:25 PM9/17/07
i need the soluion manuel for applied statistics and probability for
engineers fourth edition please let me know asab if you have it b/c i
really need it

dillo...@hotmail.com

Sep 19, 2007, 7:12:46 PM9/19/07

hi, i also need the solutions manual for <fundamentals of engineering

thermodynamics, sixth edition, Moran, Shapiro>

thank you
comofodil

sas...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2007, 6:04:44 PM9/20/07

Do you have a solution book for statistics and data analysis from
elementary to intermediate?

Regards,

pard...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2007, 1:10:58 PM9/22/07

if you could you please forward me the solution manual for Electric
Machinery, 6th Ed Fitzgerald, Kingsley, Uman I would really appreciate
it.

thank you,
Peter

Krunal Patel

Sep 27, 2007, 2:44:59 PM9/27/07
hi, could u send me the solution manual of Fluid Mechanics,5th Edition
by F.M. White; McGraw-Hill

Krunal Patel

Sep 27, 2007, 3:10:57 PM9/27/07
Hi, could you please send me the solution manual of Advance Mechanics
of Materials byBoresi and Schmidt (Wiley 2004)
thax a million

notho...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2007, 4:03:53 PM9/28/07
Would it be possible to send me the solutions to

Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics 6th ed by Meriam and Kraige?

I tried to e-mail by it fails somehow.

Thanks

notho...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2007, 9:43:28 PM9/29/07
Do you have the solutions to

Mechanics of Materials 6th ed by Riley, Sturges, and Morris

Partial Differential Equations and Introduction by Walter Strauss

You can name the price and your paypal info

Thanks

** gili **

Sep 30, 2007, 11:16:53 AM9/30/07
Please
Can you send me Halliday, Resnick - Fundamentals Of Physics - 7Th
Edition Instructors
Solutions Manual as soon as possible?

Thank you very much

tomm...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2007, 9:23:03 PM9/30/07
Hi

Could you send med the Solutions Manual for Time-Harmonic
Electromagnetic Fields by Roger F. Harrington and for Antenna Theory
by Balanis 3rd edtion?

My email is Tomm...@gmail.com

Jake

Oct 31, 2007, 2:08:09 AM10/31/07
hey man i need Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics 6th ed. by Michael j. Moran and Howard Shapiro

don.ren...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2018, 10:01:09 AM8/15/18
Em segunda-feira, 6 de agosto de 2007 21:19:41 UTC-3, henry...@gmail.com escreveu:
> [...]
> [Solução dos problemas] Redes de Computadores - 4a ed. - ANDREW S.
> TANENBAUM
> [Problemas y Soluciones] 854 Problemas Seleccionados de Física
> Elemental. (B.B.Bújotsev - V. D. Krívehemkov - G. Ya. Miákishev - I.
> M. Saráeva)(1979)
> [Problemas Selectos y Soluciones] Mecanismos de Reacción en Química
> Orgánica - (W. C. Groutas) by polyto
> [Manual Solution] Mechanics of Materials Hibbeler 4th-Chapter 12
> [Ejercicios propuestos y sus soluciones] Algebra Lineal - Juan de
> Burgos -
> [eBook.med] Prentice.Hall- Digital image processing - Gonzalez 2Ed-
> Solutions Manual (2002)
> (eBook) Prentice Hall - Solutions Manual; Communication Systems
> Engineering 2003
> Chemical and Engineering Thermodynamics- 3rd Edition- Solutions Manual

Hi, i would like this document
Wiley - Pozar - Microwave Engineering 3ed - Solutions Manual
Could u send for rena...@uft.edu.br?