Global Alert For All: Jesus is Coming Soon

Clarence L. Thomas IV

Jan 19, 1994, 10:11:42 AM1/19/94
The earthquake in Los Angeles, California, the flood in Europe, the seemingly
unstoppable war in the former Yugoslavia, the devastating fires in Australia,
the flood in the Midwest of the United States of America, the devastating fires
near Los Angeles, California, the rapid and appalling increase in violence in
cities, towns, villages all over the world, the famines, the diseases, the
rapid
decline of the family unit, and the destructive earthquake in India (in 1993)
are signs that this world's history is coming to a climax. The human race
has trampled on God's Constitution, as given in Exodus 20:1-17 (King James
Version Bible), and Jesus is coming to set things right. These rapidly
accelerating signs are an indication that Jesus is coming soon (Matthew 24).

God's Holy Spirit is gradually withdrawing its protection from the earth
and the devastating events you see are demonstrations of Satan's power. All
those who are not guarded by God are in danger of forever losing eternal life.

If you want to know what's about to happen, please study the books of Daniel
and Revelation which are located in God's Word, the Bible. They are not
sealed or closed books. They can and must be understood by all. Every word
in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation is true. The Bible and the Bible only
must be your guide.

When God's Law (the Constitution for the Universe) is consistently ignored,
disregarded, changed, and questioned, He permits certain events to occur to
wake us up. I would urge all, wherever you are and regardless of the
circumstances, to directly call on Jesus and ask Him to intervene in your life.
Jesus who created this planet and every living creature in it and on it, died
on the cross, was raised from the dead by God the Father, and is now in Heaven
interceding for you. Jesus is the only One who can rescue us from the slavery,
misery, and death Satan is causing us.

For reference I'm including God's Constitution as given in the King James
Version Bible. Please note that when God says the seventh day, he means Sabbath
(the 7th day of the week) not Sunday (1st day of the week).

Commandment #1: Exodus 20:1-3 (KJV) And God
spake all these words, saying, I am
the LORD thy God, which have brought
thee out of the land of Egypt, out
of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have
no other gods before me.

Commandment #2: Exodus 20:4-6 (KJV) Thou shalt not make
unto thee any graven image, or any
likeness of any thing that is in heaven
above, or that is in the earth beneath,
or that is in the water under the earth.
And shewing mercy unto thousands of them
that love me, and keep my commandments.

Commandment #3: Exodus 20:7 (KJV) Thou shalt not take
the name of the LORD thy God in vain;
for the LORD will not hold him
guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Commandment #4: Exodus 20:8-11 (KJV) Remember the sabbath
day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou
labour, and do all thy work: But the
seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD
thy God: in it thou shalt not do any
work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter,
thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor
thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is
within thy gates: For in six days the
LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and
all that in them is, and rested the seventh
day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath
day, and hallowed it.

Commandment #5: Exodus 20:12 (KJV) Honour thy father and thy
mother: that thy days may be long upon the
land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

Commandment #6: Exodus 20:13 (KJV) Thou shalt not kill.

Commandment #7: Exodus 20:14 (KJV) Thou shalt not commit
adultery.

Commandment #8: Exodus 20:15 (KJV) Thou shalt not steal.

Commandment #9: Exodus 20:16 (KJV) Thou shalt not bear
false witness against thy neighbour.

Commandment #10: Exodus 20:17 (KJV) Thou shalt not covet
thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not
covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his
manservant, nor his maidservant, nor
his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that
is thy neighbour's.

I also recommend that the following books be obtained and closely studied:

The Great Controversy
By Ellen G. White
Review and Herald Publishing Association
Hagerstown, MD 21740

The Desire of the Ages
By Ellen G. White
Review and Herald Publishing Association
Hagerstown, MD 21740

Patriarchs and Prophets
By Ellen G. White
Review and Hearld Publishing Association
Hagerstown, MD 21740

Daniel and the Revelation
By Uriah Smith
Review and Herald Publishing Association
Hagerstown, MD 21740
-------
Clarence L. Thomas IV
Phone: 616-471-6116
E-mail: tho...@redwood.cc.andrews.edu

----- End Included Message -----

scott...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2005, 7:03:06 AM1/10/05
1

Moses

May 30, 2011, 10:13:01 PM5/30/11
to clar...@orion.cc.andrews.edu
what a spam!

Z3Rt

Jul 7, 2012, 4:48:57 AM7/7/12
to clar...@orion.cc.andrews.edu
So this is considered the first instance of spam on the internet . . . LOL this pales in comparison to what we get in this day and age. I wish they would send me what's up above instead of the tasteless trash I get in my inbox on a daily basis.

baby...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2013, 1:26:39 PM4/14/13
to clar...@orion.cc.andrews.edu
I covet my neighbour's ass.

dennis.g...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2013, 1:49:59 PM4/22/13
Yeah, I agree with you. But the spam is horrible for a reason. They try to make it sound stupid to filter out the smart people and get the really stupid ones that will actually fall for it.

yellow...@yahoo.com

Jul 17, 2013, 2:53:48 AM7/17/13
Fuckin 94 er's