The "Really Big" Wind Tunnel

john_thomas_maxson

Mar 23, 2003, 5:59:03 PM3/23/03
That would be Herbs w/Salt'nPepper (Herb Schaltegger)
<herbs-No-Spa...@thomashendersonpate.com>
who made the ridiculously false claim that he:

"(snipped typical JTM misunderstandings, and quotes
taken out of context)"

If you need a blow-hard attorney to misrepresent others,
just look up ol' Herbie. He needs all the help he can get.

JTM

Herb Schaltegger

Mar 23, 2003, 6:54:35 PM3/23/03
In article <b5le5e$e7h$1...@ins22.netins.net>,
"john_thomas_maxson" <max...@mission51l.com> wrote:

Hey, OM, can I be a Human O-Ring now? Can I? Can I? Pretty please with
sugar on top?

Mike Speegle

Mar 23, 2003, 10:37:36 PM3/23/03
Herb Schaltegger <herbs-No-Spa...@thomashendersonpate.com>
typed:

Looks like you've met specific criteria. ;-)
--
Mike
"Colorado Ski Country, USA" Come often. Ski hard.

john_thomas_maxson

Mar 24, 2003, 10:24:38 AM3/24/03
You guessed it! The award goes to ... ... ...

The kindergarten-minded Herbs w/Salt'nPepper, who in
one fell swoop reduced to utter trash (with the reply below)
his repeated claim of reading my posts only second-hand.

Herb Schaltegger <herbs-No-Spa...@thomashendersonpate.com>
wrote in message

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Mar 24, 2003, 10:33:46 AM3/24/03
john_thomas_maxson said:

> You guessed it! The award goes to ... ... ...
>
> The kindergarten-minded Herbs w/Salt'nPepper, who in
> one fell swoop reduced to utter trash (with the reply below)
> his repeated claim of reading my posts only second-hand.

Nice try, John, but knowing that Herb's got you killfiled and not
wanting to him to miss his admission to the exalted ranks of the
HORS, I e-mailed your post to him on 3/23/03 at 6:35 pm.

Want a copy?

If you only had a brain, John, you'd realize that we laugh at you
*behind* your back too.

rl

<post making Herb a HOR snipped>

Herb Schaltegger

Mar 24, 2003, 11:39:07 AM3/24/03
In article <b5n8ji$2ast6g$1...@ID-181658.news.dfncis.de>,

Hey, thanks for the heads' up, Rhonda.

I'm IN! Woo-hoo! I never thought I'd be so proud to proclaim that I'm a
HOR . . . <blinking back tears of pride>

And as an aside to JTM - how disappointing. Do a google search - your
juvenile name calling also impugns (among others) a very well respected
ecological economist and a well-published geologist (both Swiss
nationals) as well as my older cousin (also a lawyer - staff counsel for
State Farm in Atlanta) and my late grandfather, who was more of an
engineer than you could ever hope to be in your wildest delusions of
grandeur. My name was maligned far more creatively in the first grade.
Just remember to keep it clean or lose even more of whatever tenuous
credibility you may yet have with the newbies and uninformed.

OM

Mar 24, 2003, 1:02:53 PM3/24/03
On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:33:46 -0500, "Rhonda Lea Kirk"
<rhonda...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>If you only had a brain, John, you'd realize that we laugh at you
>*behind* your back too.

...I laugh at him when I'm taking a shit, too.

OM

--

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for | http://www.io.com/~o_m
poor dumb bastard die for his country." | Human O-Ring Society

- General George S. Patton, Jr

john_thomas_maxson

Mar 24, 2003, 1:09:39 PM3/24/03
Floundering in the JTM-targeted morass he has created for
himself here, Herbs emptily hooted:

> I'm IN! Woo-hoo! I never thought I'd be so proud to
> proclaim that I'm a HOR . . . <blinking back tears of pride>

<snip>

> ... a very well respected ecological economist and a

> well-published geologist (both Swiss nationals) as
> well as my older cousin (also a lawyer - staff counsel
> for State Farm in Atlanta) and my late grandfather, who

> was more of an engineer ...

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Mar 24, 2003, 4:34:01 PM3/24/03
john_thomas_maxson said:

> Floundering in the JTM-targeted morass

<tilts head> Nope. Doesn't parse that way either.

<reaches for dictionary>

"Thrashing around (floundering),
in a dangerous and confused situation that prevents progress
(morass),
as the object of an attack (targeted)
by JTM."

Well, indeed, that does sum it up rather tidily. But we all
flounder when seeking to make sense of your loose associations,
John. Nothing new there.

<offers John a clozapine>

http://www.clozapine.com/

Herb Schaltegger

Mar 24, 2003, 6:32:07 PM3/24/03
In article <b5nhlo$pov$1...@ins22.netins.net>,
"john_thomas_maxson" <max...@mission51l.com> wrote:

Hmm . . . Rhonda's reply to your mental regurgitation indicated that you
had attempted another insult of some sort. Yes, from searching my list
of killed messages it appears you have. Congratulations.

Do you want a smiley face sticker with your meds tonight?

Alan Erskine

Mar 24, 2003, 8:51:29 PM3/24/03
"Herb Schaltegger" <herb-No-SpAm...@thomashendersonpate.com> wrote
in message

Herb, Maxson doesn't take medication, that's the problem.

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

OM

Mar 25, 2003, 12:31:54 AM3/25/03
On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:32:07 -0600, Herb Schaltegger
<herb-No-SpAm...@thomashendersonpate.com> wrote:

>Do you want a smiley face sticker with your meds tonight?

...No, just apply them with a corncob as usual.

Geoff May

Mar 25, 2003, 1:35:15 AM3/25/03

Wouldn't pentobarbitol sodium be a better choice?

MfG

Geoff.

--
An offline Formula One[tm](r)(c) database is available at
http://beateundgeoff.bei.t-online.de/geoff.htm (Last uploaded on 8th