Alias Alert - ppgooding, "WorldsNicestGuy", WernerVonBraun, Etc.

GCGassaway

Apr 13, 2003, 9:06:30 AM4/13/03
PPGooding, who has usually posted under the ironic alias of World'sNicestGuy,

Why is it you are posting under so many alias names now? Such as the examples
below from the last 24 hours?

To make people take you more seriously?

To prove you are not a TROLL?

- George Gassaway

"WernerVonBraun" <A
HREF="mailto:ppgoodi...@rocketmail.com">ppgoodi...@rocketmail.com</A>
wrote:

>>>Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha. You fatheaded pissants. <<<

"RobertHGoddard" <A
wrote:

> [...]
Maybe if we read their newsgroup for a few years we can learn to add
"context or insight" like they do?

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!<<<

"ProfIrwinCorey" <A
wrote:

> [...]

You guys are the funniest sumbitches I have ever seen in my life.<<<<<

Scott M. Kozel

Apr 13, 2003, 11:15:40 AM4/13/03
gcgas...@aol.com (GCGassaway) wrote:

> PPGooding, who has usually posted under the ironic alias of World'sNicestGuy,
>
> Why is it you are posting under so many alias names now? Such as the examples
> below from the last 24 hours?
>
> To make people take you more seriously?
>
> To prove you are not a TROLL?

Because he enjoys irony?

WorldsNicestGoy

Apr 13, 2003, 11:23:51 AM4/13/03

"Scott M. Kozel" <koz...@attbi.com> wrote in message

> gcgas...@aol.com (GCGassaway) wrote:
> >
> > PPGooding, who has usually posted under the ironic alias of
World'sNicestGuy,

> > Why is it you are posting under so many alias names now? Such as the
examples
> > below from the last 24 hours?
> >
> > To make people take you more seriously?
> >
> > To prove you are not a TROLL?
>
> Because he enjoys irony?

To bust their smug, arrogant pissant chops, actually. It's SOP when dealing
with a bunch of crapheads who can dish it out but can't take it, who run a
cat litter box but act like they are running a moderated newsgroup; who
throw water balloons but can't stand the thought that somebody might throw
water balloons back at them.

I've never tried the spoofed header routine, but these assholes just might
convince me that it's worth doing.

Rich Ahrens

Apr 13, 2003, 11:41:36 AM4/13/03
Scott M. Kozel wrote:
> gcgas...@aol.com (GCGassaway) wrote:
>
>>PPGooding, who has usually posted under the ironic alias of World'sNicestGuy,
>>
>>Why is it you are posting under so many alias names now? Such as the examples
>>below from the last 24 hours?
>>
>>To make people take you more seriously?
>>
>>To prove you are not a TROLL?
>
> Because he enjoys irony?

Let me guess, Scott - you learned your definition of irony from Alanis
Morissette? Gassaway labeled the original alias correctly. The latest round
of variations doesn't fit the bill, though.

Look, you two need to just 'fess up. You *are* trolling. Nothing to be
ashamed of. It's an honorable tradition in ADA, an art form in fact,
although you have quite a way to go to reach the level of art. Paul manages
to be amusing on occasion, but you generally even fail on that measure.

Quit denying it. Denial doesn't do any good. You'll feel so much better
when you face the reality of your new hobby. Just keep reeling them in, and
kick up the humor level a bit, willya?

AloysiousPCornpone

Apr 13, 2003, 11:52:47 AM4/13/03

"Rich Ahrens" <r...@visi.com> wrote in message

Uh, no. If you go back to the very beginning of this "operation", which
was, I think, the weekend of the shuttle accident, you will see Scott
basically trying to strike up a conversation with the sci-pud-pounders, and
immediately came the smug putdowns and "you don't have a degree in physics,
shut up" attitude. These guys are such assholes, they made ada look like a
sewing circle. They started this balloon fight, but they don't want to get
wet. Fuck 'em and their smarmy airs.

Besides, our own newsgroup had been so dead (until Rhonda Lea showed up)
that anyone with an ounce of decency would have covered it up with sand and
put a marker on it. Maybe this thread is annoying to some, but let's
contrast and compare with the piffle that was being passed around in here a
couple weeks ago. Christ, if we can't enjoy a little flame war around here,
let's shut it down and hand out the severance paychecks.

Rich Ahrens

Apr 13, 2003, 1:55:12 PM4/13/03

Hey, I'm all for a good flame war, and I thought it would be extremely
clear from my comments that I enjoy trolling expeditions. I only made two
suggestions:

(1) 'Fess up to what you're doing instead of claiming the high road. You've
made a courageous first step here. Now if only Scott would admit that he
has lines in the water too...

(2) Try and make it entertaining. As I noted, you do at times, Paul.
Scott's stuff, on the other hand, is just plain boring no matter how hard
he tries. Boring is far worse than annoying in this game!

CartesianProduct

Apr 13, 2003, 2:14:35 PM4/13/03

"Rich Ahrens" <r...@visi.com> wrote in message

Well, I think my (earlier) reply-to of InYou...@YouPhonySnobs.com might
have been a tipoff. Of course, when people take themselves as seriously as
they do, such subtle tweaks might go unappreciated .....

As for Scott, he's a steady and plainspoken chap, a comrade in arms through
many a loon war ....
Boring? That's what Bertie used to call me. Truth .... we're all boring
;-)

Rich Ahrens

Apr 13, 2003, 2:18:22 PM4/13/03

Bertie's right far more often than not...

Scott M. Kozel

Apr 13, 2003, 9:26:52 PM4/13/03

Actually, what I like most is topical discussions, in this case about
the Columbia aviation disaster. Trolling and flame wars are a poor
substitute for a healthy topical discussion, IMO.

It's just when some people start attacking me gratuitously, I tend to
want to throw it back in their face, sometimes against my better
judgment. I know how to irritate people, even if/when it is not
amusing.

If there was a shuttle disaster in space, then it wouldn't really be
on-topic in a.d.a, since aviation by nature refers to aircraft, i.e.
flying machines; but since the Columbia disaster occurred while flying
in the upper reaches of the atmosphere, that makes it on-topic in a.d.a
as well as in the space shuttle and space policy newsgroups.

Ralph Nesbitt

Apr 13, 2003, 11:13:48 PM4/13/03

"Rich Ahrens" <r...@visi.com> wrote in message
First consider the level of the folks Scott is dealing with, arrogant,
snobbish, etc. Then consider the results. Apparently the arrogant, snobbish,
etc types of sci.space could not resist the chance to jump all over Scott's
post without using the "Arguably Superior Intellect" that group claims.

Scott's posts may be boring to those used to more sophisticated fare, but
then again consider the demonstrated level of "Intellect" he is dealing
with. That group is like a "School of Tuna", they will bite an empty hook
because it has "Flash" when empty. Bait the hook & they will ignore it
because it has substance, not useless "flash".
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

Rich Ahrens

Apr 13, 2003, 11:40:50 PM4/13/03
Ralph Nesbitt wrote:
> First consider the level of the folks Scott is dealing with, arrogant,
> snobbish, etc. Then consider the results. Apparently the arrogant, snobbish,
> etc types of sci.space could not resist the chance to jump all over Scott's
> post without using the "Arguably Superior Intellect" that group claims.

Well, as I recall it, things didn't start out quite that black and white.
There are some chips on shoulders all around. And look how people
*relatively* ignorant of aviation are treated when they march into ADA and
start making pronouncements based on what they've read or heard from the
press. They either get flamed or ignored. I suspect the most knowledgeable
folks in s.s.s are just quietly ignoring the fun and games.

> Scott's posts may be boring to those used to more sophisticated fare, but
> then again consider the demonstrated level of "Intellect" he is dealing
> with. That group is like a "School of Tuna", they will bite an empty hook
> because it has "Flash" when empty. Bait the hook & they will ignore it
> because it has substance, not useless "flash".

Whatever. Personally, I think you guys are demonstrating just as much
intellectual arrogance as they are. Which would be great if it were only a
little more entertaining...

World'sNicestGuy

Apr 14, 2003, 12:05:39 AM4/14/03

"Rich Ahrens" <r...@visi.com> wrote in message

If you will send me your credit card number and expiration date, Rich, I'll
make sure that your cost of following the thread is taken care of.

Timothy A. Seufert

Apr 14, 2003, 8:50:52 PM4/14/03
In article <MHpma.69$qa5.1...@newssvr28.news.prodigy.com>,
"Ralph Nesbitt" <ralph-...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> First consider the level of the folks Scott is dealing with, arrogant,
> snobbish, etc. Then consider the results. Apparently the arrogant, snobbish,
> etc types of sci.space could not resist the chance to jump all over Scott's
> post without using the "Arguably Superior Intellect" that group claims.
>
> Scott's posts may be boring to those used to more sophisticated fare, but
> then again consider the demonstrated level of "Intellect" he is dealing
> with. That group is like a "School of Tuna", they will bite an empty hook
> because it has "Flash" when empty. Bait the hook & they will ignore it
> because it has substance, not useless "flash".

Speaking as somebody who USED to read ADA, and got a great deal out of
it, but can't be bothered any more because there is no substance left
(or if there is any it's buried under mountains of crap), and who only
recently started reading SSS and witnessed the ADA 'invasion' of same...

I was sorely disappointed in Scott and Paul's posts. They appear to
have been so fully conditioned by the perpetual floating flamewar in ADA
that they cannot recognize they have become (to some extent) that which
they oppose. The win-at-any-cost attitude they came in with might be an
effective strategy for dealing with certain types of loons, but it also
happens to be a great way to convince strangers that the person with the
attitude is a loon. Left a bad taste in my mouth. Lost much respect
for Scott in particular, because he appeared to be perfectly willing to
play the "how to lie with statistics" game that so many loons do.

Mix that with a real loon invasion of SSS, causing quick trigger fingers
on the part of the SSS inhabitants, and you have a great recipe for the
two NGs going at each other's throats when they should in fact have a
great deal in common. If you ADA regulars could get over yourselves,
you'd find that there have even been some good opportunities to bash
real live loons without Bertie & co. generating metric tons of chaff.
(That's what I miss from ADA -- knowledgeable people bashing loons using
signal to make their cluesticks rather than noise. Yes, Bertie does
that on occasion, but it's probably less than 1/100 of his output...)

--
-- T.

WorldsNicestGoy

Apr 14, 2003, 9:07:39 PM4/14/03

"Timothy A. Seufert" <t...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

I won't dicker with your many points; some are valid, some are at best
rebuttable presumptions.
However, in regard to the recent flame war, I again assert that ada'ers did
not start the hostilities.
Sci started it by being a bunch of rude pissants from the get-go. That's my
version of the story,
and I'm sticking to it ... because it's true. As regards some of your
criticisms of ada, I would say
a couple of things:

1) You are talking more about Usenet in general, and alt in general, than
ada in particular.
2) It's convenient hindsight to raise these points in regard to the flame
war, since the rude
respondents of sci had no knowledge of who Scott was or what his agenda was
when he
showed up, that I know of. They jumped to a conclusion that was
unwarranted, and the
rest is, as they say, history.
3) Speaking as one who was once ready to pop a vein over some of the points
you raised,
I have changed my mind and decided that, these days, it takes a lot of
energy to maintain a
spot on Usenet not yet taken over by crazy people. Our style may not be
amenable to all,
but it works, and even though we often piss each other off, we work together
well.

Scott M. Kozel

Apr 14, 2003, 9:24:16 PM4/14/03
"Timothy A. Seufert" <t...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> "Ralph Nesbitt" <ralph-...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> > First consider the level of the folks Scott is dealing with, arrogant,
> > snobbish, etc. Then consider the results. Apparently the arrogant, snobbish,
> > etc types of sci.space could not resist the chance to jump all over Scott's
> > post without using the "Arguably Superior Intellect" that group claims.
> >
> > Scott's posts may be boring to those used to more sophisticated fare, but
> > then again consider the demonstrated level of "Intellect" he is dealing
> > with. That group is like a "School of Tuna", they will bite an empty hook
> > because it has "Flash" when empty. Bait the hook & they will ignore it
> > because it has substance, not useless "flash".
>
> Speaking as somebody who USED to read ADA, and got a great deal out of
> it, but can't be bothered any more because there is no substance left
> (or if there is any it's buried under mountains of crap), and who only
> recently started reading SSS and witnessed the ADA 'invasion' of same...
>
> I was sorely disappointed in Scott and Paul's posts. They appear to
> have been so fully conditioned by the perpetual floating flamewar in ADA
> that they cannot recognize they have become (to some extent) that which
> they oppose. The win-at-any-cost attitude they came in with might be an
> effective strategy for dealing with certain types of loons, but it also
> happens to be a great way to convince strangers that the person with the
> attitude is a loon. Left a bad taste in my mouth. Lost much respect
> for Scott in particular, because he appeared to be perfectly willing to
> play the "how to lie with statistics" game that so many loons do.

I'm disappointed by dishonest statements like what you just posted, and
personal attacks, coming from various s.s.s posters.

I've posted various articles from major newspapers, about the Columbia
disaster, for discussion. For the favor, any number of s.s.s regulars
have attacked me personally in various ways, and they obviously resent
my posting the articles; and there has been hardly anybody from s.s.s
that has objected to that behavior by other s.s.s posters.

Considering that s.s.s is a science newsgroup, I find it dismaying to
see that amount of dysfunction and immaturity in the group culture.

Also, don't think that such treatment is going to stop me from posting
topical articles and from making comments about the topic at hand.

WorldsNicestGoy

Apr 14, 2003, 9:33:04 PM4/14/03

> "Timothy A. Seufert" <t...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Also, don't think that such treatment is going to stop me from posting
> topical articles and from making comments about the topic at hand.

You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din. Or whatever it was that Kipling
wrote.I am done with those people. They are irrelevant, and definitely not
worth the trouble to deal with them.

kenb

Apr 14, 2003, 10:47:13 PM4/14/03

"WorldsNicestGoy" wrote in message:

>They are irrelevant, and definitely not worth the trouble to deal with
them.

Another satisfied customer! Thanks for playing.

--
Sent to you by Ken at:
kenwho?@sympatico.ca

WorldsNicestGoy

Apr 14, 2003, 11:03:56 PM4/14/03

"kenb" <kenwho?@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> "WorldsNicestGoy" wrote in message:
>
> >They are irrelevant, and definitely not worth the trouble to deal with
> them.
>
> Another satisfied customer! Thanks for playing.

Thanks for being played.

OM

Apr 15, 2003, 6:33:56 AM4/15/03
On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:33:04 -0700, "WorldsBiggestDouche"
<ppgo...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din.

...Yes, most of us here most certainly are. Even the women here are
better men than you are.
OM

--

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for | http://www.io.com/~o_m
poor dumb bastard die for his country." | Human O-Ring Society

- General George S. Patton, Jr

OM

Apr 15, 2003, 6:35:48 AM4/15/03
On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 01:24:16 GMT, "Scott M. Kozel" <koz...@attbi.com>
wrote:

>Also, don't think that such treatment is going to stop me from posting
>topical articles and from making comments about the topic at hand.

...Nor will posting such garbage prevent us from flaming your ass as
it deserves, as well as filing complaints against you with your ISP
for being a colossal troll.

Scott M. Kozel

Apr 15, 2003, 9:57:34 AM4/15/03
OM <om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_research_facility.org>
wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:33:04 -0700, "WorldsBiggestDouche"
> <ppgo...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
> >You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din.
>
> ...Yes, most of us here most certainly are. Even the women here are
> better men than you are.

But you're afraid and trim a.d.a from the header of your reply?

Scott M. Kozel

Apr 15, 2003, 9:59:03 AM4/15/03
wrote:

> "Scott M. Kozel" <koz...@attbi.com> wrote:
>
> >Also, don't think that such treatment is going to stop me from posting
> >topical articles and from making comments about the topic at hand.
>
> ...Nor will posting such garbage prevent us from flaming your ass as
> it deserves,

You're obviously an apologist for what is wrong with the space shuttle
program... or why else would you post such vitriol?

> as well as filing complaints against you with your ISP
> for being a colossal troll.

Idle threats. ISPs won't object to "posting topical articles and making
comments about the topic at hand"; that is exactly what newsgroups are
for.

Are any of the regulars in s.s.s going to attack what "OM" posted, or is
my statement correct, about s.s.s. having a dysfunctional group
culture? Sad, for a "science" newsgroup.

Paul Blay

Apr 15, 2003, 10:13:20 AM4/15/03
"Scott M. Kozel" wrote ...
> OM <om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_research_facility.org>

> wrote:
> >
> > ...Nor will posting such garbage prevent us from flaming your ass as
> > it deserves,
>
> You're obviously an apologist for what is wrong with the space shuttle
> program... or why else would you post such vitriol?

You're obviously not familiar with OM or you wouldn't consider that vitriol.

WorldsNicestGoy

Apr 15, 2003, 10:20:51 AM4/15/03

"Scott M. Kozel" <koz...@attbi.com> wrote in message

What did I tell you, Scott? I knew someone over there at the Loser's
Society would
make a netkkop threat. Why you waste your time with those reprobates, I
have no idea.
Fuck 'em. Without doubt, the biggest bunch of assholes I have seen on
Usenet ....
and *that* is quite a distinction.

john_thomas_maxson

Apr 15, 2003, 10:39:11 AM4/15/03
Scott M. Kozel <koz...@attbi.com> wrote
in message news:3E9C1025...@attbi.com...

> Are any of the regulars in s.s.s going to attack what "OM"
> posted, or is my statement correct, about s.s.s. having a
> dysfunctional group culture? Sad, for a "science" newsgroup.

You're right on the mark, although Bob Mosley (the "really big"
BM) didn't really take up residence here until February 1, 2003.
Prior to that, he had targeted his polluting on sci.space.history.
Before then, he had made a lot of enemies in the comics groups.

JTM

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Apr 15, 2003, 10:45:27 AM4/15/03
john_thomas_maxson wrote:
> Scott M. Kozel wrote:

>> Are any of the regulars in s.s.s going to attack what "OM"
>> posted, or is my statement correct, about s.s.s. having a
>> dysfunctional group culture? Sad, for a "science" newsgroup.

> You're right on the mark, although Bob Mosley (the "really big"
> BM) didn't really take up residence here until February 1, 2003.
> Prior to that, he had targeted his polluting on sci.space.history.
> Before then, he had made a lot of enemies in the comics groups.

John,

Scott and the regulars of sci.space may not be getting along--it's a
big, dumb, ever-escalating misunderstanding, and if I had my way (but
I won't) they'd all start over--but he knows a kook when he sees one.

And he sees you.

Your pathetic effort to gain another convert was doomed at the outset,
John, because Scott would be OM's best friend before he'd sit in the
same room as you.

rl

Herb Schaltegger

Apr 15, 2003, 11:13:21 AM4/15/03
In article
<bWUma.61442$ja4.4...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,

The reason no one is going to respond to you, Scott, or to your own
dysfunctional sidekick, World'sNicestGuy or whatever he's calling
himself these days, is because no one is seeing your posts except quoted
in responses by others.

For instance, here in this one post from regular-fave rl we've got not
one but TWO miscreants - first, the inestimable JTM ("What's the
frequency, John?!?") and Scott Kozel, perhaps the second-rudest person
in recent weeks to stick his cross-posting nose into a ng and start
offending people before lurking even a few days just to see who's who
and what's what.

So, despite the best efforts of killfiles, the effluent continues to
flow beneath the surface.

rl, what's a nice girl like you doing responding to posters like these?

--
Herb Schaltegger, Esq.
Chief Counsel, Human O-Ring Society

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Apr 15, 2003, 11:56:56 AM4/15/03
Herb Schaltegger wrote:

> rl, what's a nice girl like you doing responding to posters like
> these?

In spite of it all, Herb, I still like and admire the same miscreants
I ever did, be they from sci.space or ada or elsewhere. Oddly enough I
killfiled Scott and Paul before anyone else did--February, I
think--but I changed my mind later. I've not had reason to regret that
even a little bit.

There's no way for me to defuse this fight, and getting in the middle
will only char my clothes (self-appointed "peacemakers" always get
caught in the crossfire and deservedly so), but when I see a
guaranteed lifetime loon award winner trying align himself with a
friend of mine, well...something needs to be said. Once, anyway.

Other than that, my stupid tax return is finally filed, so my sense of
humor should be back any day now.

rl

john_thomas_maxson

Apr 15, 2003, 12:05:34 PM4/15/03
By the way, neither Herbs nor Quark had taken up residence
here prior to February 1, 2003, either. They are no "regulars."

Just the other day Herbs replied to one of my posts after
claiming he had me killfiled, so he's just another E-squirrel.

Herb Schaltegger <herb-No-SpAm...@thomashendersonpate.com> wrote in
message

> In article <bWUma.61442$ja4.4...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
> "Rhonda Lea Kirk" <rhonda...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> >
> > Scott and the regulars of sci.space may not be getting along--it's a
> > big, dumb, ever-escalating misunderstanding, and if I had my way (but
> > I won't) they'd all start over--but he knows a kook when he sees one.

Scott M. Kozel

Apr 15, 2003, 12:10:37 PM4/15/03
wrote:

> "Rhonda Lea Kirk" <rhonda...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> > john_thomas_maxson wrote:
> > > Scott M. Kozel wrote:

> The reason no one is going to respond to you, Scott, or to your own

Is your name "no one"? You just replied.

> dysfunctional sidekick, World'sNicestGuy or whatever he's calling
> himself these days, is because no one is seeing your posts except quoted
> in responses by others.

So the whole s.s.s newsgroup has my posts killfiled? Yeah sure uh-huh.

Knowing how unmoderated Usenet operates, I'm sure that there are lots of
readers who read s.s.s but who don't adhere to the dogmas of certain
regulars. Those are the ones who I post for (I won't influence the ones
who hold their hands over their ears and sing "I can't hear you!!" over
and over and over again).

> For instance, here in this one post from regular-fave rl we've got not
> one but TWO miscreants - first, the inestimable JTM ("What's the
> frequency, John?!?") and Scott Kozel, perhaps the second-rudest person
> in recent weeks to stick his cross-posting nose into a ng and start
> offending people before lurking even a few days just to see who's who
> and what's what.

You don't like opinions that disagree with your preconceived notions.

OM

Apr 15, 2003, 1:27:48 PM4/15/03
On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 16:10:37 GMT, "Scott M. Kozel" <koz...@attbi.com>
wrote:

>Herb Schaltegger <herb-No-SpAm...@thomashendersonpate.com>
>wrote:

>> The reason no one is going to respond to you, Scott, or to your own
>
>Is your name "no one"? You just replied.

...Some choose to keep you out of the killfile because your insane
rhetoric is actually funny to them. Sort of like watching the village
retard make a total fool out of himself trying to get a tree stuck out
of a cat.

>> dysfunctional sidekick, World'sNicestGuy or whatever he's calling
>> himself these days, is because no one is seeing your posts except quoted
>> in responses by others.
>
>So the whole s.s.s newsgroup has my posts killfiled? Yeah sure uh-huh.

...A lot of people here have you and your bogus account as World's
Biggest Douche killfiled. You contribute nothing here but trolling,
and deserve to be sent to Killfile Hell.

>Knowing how unmoderated Usenet operates, I'm sure that there are lots of
>readers who read s.s.s but who don't adhere to the dogmas of certain
>regulars. Those are the ones who I post for (I won't influence the ones
>who hold their hands over their ears and sing "I can't hear you!!" over
>and over and over again).

...Yeah, and pigs fly without having to be on a Pink Floyd album cover
too. Bank on it, Scott - your rep around here is so shot that even a
personal endorsement from Jesus Christ couldn't save it.

>> For instance, here in this one post from regular-fave rl we've got not
>> one but TWO miscreants - first, the inestimable JTM ("What's the
>> frequency, John?!?") and Scott Kozel, perhaps the second-rudest person
>> in recent weeks to stick his cross-posting nose into a ng and start
>> offending people before lurking even a few days just to see who's who
>> and what's what.
>
>You don't like opinions that disagree with your preconceived notions.

...Interesting. Maxson's used that same claim repeatedly over the
years. Could it be that Maxson=Scott=WorldsBiggestDouche?

Food for thought, kids.

OM

Apr 15, 2003, 1:31:56 PM4/15/03
On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 10:13:21 -0500, Herb Schaltegger
<herb-No-SpAm...@thomashendersonpate.com> wrote:

>rl, what's a nice girl like you doing responding to posters like these?

...It's called "giving them enough rope to hang themselves with",
Herb. So far, it's becoming apparent that Scott Kozel and
World'sBiggestDouche are the same festering dickwad, and both might
just also be either John Maxson or one of his sock puppets.

Either way, it's obvious that most of the group has them killfiled,
which must stick in their craw beyond the limit of most pain
killers...

OM

Apr 15, 2003, 1:41:56 PM4/15/03
On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:59:03 GMT, "Scott M. Kozel AKA World's Biggest
Douche" <koz...@attbi.com> wrote:

>You're obviously an apologist for what is wrong with the space shuttle
>program... or why else would you post such vitriol?

...No, I'm just sick of little cocksuckers like you trolling on here
denouncing a program I believe in. You honestly have no interest in
space exploration, or the topics of this group, other than to
familiarize yourself with them just enough to know which buttons to
push and piss people off. And all the while you're masturbating with
glee.

>Idle threats. ISPs won't object to "posting topical articles and making
>comments about the topic at hand"; that is exactly what newsgroups are
>for.

...Guess again. You're trolling. You're pissing off the majority of
the group's participants, and you're contributing *nothing* of
substance. That is -against- 99.9% of any group's charter(*). Tell
you what, Scott - if ATT suddenly got 400 complaints about your
behavior here on .shuttle, how soon do you think they'd yank your
access? Would you care to put that to the test?

(*) talk.bizarre being the only exception I can name at this time.

>Are any of the regulars in s.s.s going to attack what "OM" posted, or is
>my statement correct, about s.s.s. having a dysfunctional group
>culture? Sad, for a "science" newsgroup.

...Nope. Nobody but you, your sock puppet World'sBiggestDouche, and
your butt-buddie Maxson, and maybe Craig Fink, would support your sick
cause. I may be caustic, and I may like to have a good time on the
groups, but I contribute far more in one fart than you do in a dozen
posts, and a google of the crap you've spewed since 2/1/03 proves that
without a doubt.

And I'm not even counting the FAQ work I've done, even though it's
obvious you've done nothing in your life anywhere near the size and
magnitude of it, save perhaps your kiddie porn collection...

OM

Apr 15, 2003, 1:46:31 PM4/15/03
On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:57:34 GMT, "Scott M. Kozel" <koz...@attbi.com>
wrote:

>OM <om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_research_facility.org>
>wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:33:04 -0700, "WorldsBiggestDouche"
>> <ppgo...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din.
>>
>> ...Yes, most of us here most certainly are. Even the women here are
>> better men than you are.

...Better add this HTML tag so everyone will understand Scott's
bullshit a bit clearer for what it is:

<idiot_content=non_sequitur(true)>

>But you're afraid and trim a.d.a from the header of your reply?

</idiot_content>

...Not that it's really any of your fucking business, but Agent
defaults to only posting to the group in which I read the post I'm
replying to. As for a.d.a, I could give a flying fuck what goes on
over there, so feel free to troll over there as much as you wish, and
don't let your ass hit the door on the way out of here.

Herb Schaltegger

Apr 15, 2003, 12:36:31 PM4/15/03
In article <b7hag2$7sn$1...@ins22.netins.net>,
"john_thomas_maxson" <max...@mission51l.com> wrote:

You know, every now and then it's nice to lift up the manhole cover and
take a good look at what's flowing down below . . . you know, check the
sewage for blockages, debris and otherwise-unpleasant conditions. On
usenet, the idea is to suspend killfiles once and awhile to see how the
loons are doing and to make sure they aren't taking themselves too
seriously.

Here we see that JTM has (once again) displayed his ignorance of
reality. Just because one is CURRENTLY posting under a known handle
doesn't mean one hasn't posted under another at a prior time; certainly
one can lurk and read (and laugh!) forever without once posting. That
doesn't mean that someone who breaks silence has to accept the lunacy of
JTM's any more readily than one who has posted nonstop since the
invention of the medium.

Further, JTM, I posted here occasionally years ago under a different,
anonymous handle from a couple of different ISPs but moved along to
other interests and pursuits. Unlike you, I didn't emerge some years
ago to try to hawk a conspiracy-riddled piece of nonsense like your
"book."

Furthermore, AGAIN unlike you, I've posted my credentials for all to
see/check/debunk/disagree with/whatever. What, exactly, are YOURS?
Degrees, schools, work experience, specific design responsibilities in
the manned space program of ANY nation, etc. would be nice but let's
just say I'm not holding my breath for your response.

<CLANK!> And down again goes the cover on the manhole . . .

Johnson

Apr 15, 2003, 1:18:49 PM4/15/03
Here we go again folks, OM aka Bob Mosley III from Austin Texas losing it
again.

It goes like this with him, 1 he picks on you, 2 he sends you to "killfile
hell with the rest of the Maxson's", 3 he starts to lose it and tells you
that you were killfiled enmasse to suffer forever in some sort of hell that
only he can see (part of his sickness it is really not hell it's heaven for
some) with these other Maxson's. When that doesn't work he threatens you
with ISP complaints (even though if anyone should lose their account it
would be him except for he was banned from so many ISP's he formed his own.)
I have watched him break every ISP TOS known to man and get away with it, up
to and including .gov addresses.

If you have got to him severely he then either A threatens you with physical
violence in these vague obscure ways he studies from his college classes he
has to struggle to remember or B claims you are a Maxson. At this point you
may sit back and relax and eat some popcorn (cheddar cheese flavor is good)
and a Snapple (I like the lemonade one) and watch his band of cronies
encircle you like cowboys in wagons attacking you one by one never
mentioning all of his (OM's) odd behavior while OM blames it all on
prescription medicines and alcohol.

In some sick and twisted way they justify his behavior year after year but
when you turn against him the Hounds of Hell are unleashed upon you! This
has proven to be true time after time.

For the Google record, Herb, Rhonda and OM are NOT S.S.S. regulars and
should not even pretend to be. The real regulars that contribute "science"
tend to stay out of these types of OT threads. Unless they use the swarm
tactic (in which they all band together in their secret HOR society behind
the scene in emails) and launch a well planned attack. Yes as someone so
poetically one said "this is the Usenet."

If anyone who agrees with OM can state "we all are Oberg", then I will start
a new saying for anyone who disagrees with OM and his tactics. "We all are
Maxson's."

Of course he has already said it; CT is also a Maxson too. Whatever happened
to CT?

Their coming to take you away OM, their coming to take you away!

Johnson

Apr 15, 2003, 1:29:03 PM4/15/03
[Snipped the sound of Herb back peddling and making excuses.]

> <CLANK!> And down again goes the cover on the manhole . . .
>
> --
> Herb Schaltegger, Esq.
> Chief Counsel, Human O-Ring Society

Of course lets not all forget the UNCLANK and the RECLANK soon to be heard
in less than a week because the
original "CLANK" never really occured. Herb, who died and made you "Chief
Counsel.?"

Herb Schaltegger

Apr 15, 2003, 1:42:58 PM4/15/03
In article <Z9Xma.141060$ug3.2...@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net>,
"Johnson" <Joh...@johnson.com> wrote:

> (snip!)

> For the Google record, Herb, Rhonda and OM are NOT S.S.S. regulars and
> should not even pretend to be. The real regulars that contribute "science"
> tend to stay out of these types of OT threads. Unless they use the swarm
> tactic (in which they all band together in their secret HOR society behind
> the scene in emails) and launch a well planned attack. Yes as someone so
> poetically one said "this is the Usenet."

Look, "Johnson" - I (currently) post under my own name and have posted
infrequently on all the s.s.* heirarchy groups under various pseudonyms
using whatever ISP I then had accounts with for years previously. Until
recently I have lurked for more than I posted.

On the other hand, I HAVE posted my own credentials for others to see --
weigh them as you wish, I don't really care. The fact is that until you
demonstrate otherwise, I have a LOT more basis to post "science"-related
comments than you do.

I don't presume to speak for OM and Rhonda but it seems to me that
Rhonda never claimed to be a space expert, and while he doesn't
apparently work in the field, OM is more knowledgeable on space-related
topics BY FAR than the vast majority of posters in ANY newsgroup.

No one said you had to like anyone here and if you don't, killfile us
and ignore any of us (or all of us).

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Apr 15, 2003, 2:18:52 PM4/15/03
Herb Schaltegger wrote:

> I don't presume to speak for OM and Rhonda but it seems to me that
> Rhonda never claimed to be a space expert, and while he doesn't
> apparently work in the field, OM is more knowledgeable on
> space-related topics BY FAR than the vast majority of posters in ANY
> newsgroup.

Well, I've never made any claims at all. I'm just a shuttle
techno-peasant.

<thoughtfully> OM on the other hand, is the compiler and maintainer of
the Columbia Loss FAQ. One might conclude from this tidbit that
whatever he was doing prior to February 1, 2003 is irrelevant. One
might just.

rl

OM

Apr 15, 2003, 3:28:28 PM4/15/03
On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 18:18:52 GMT, "Rhonda Lea Kirk"
<rhonda...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Herb Schaltegger wrote:
>
>> I don't presume to speak for OM and Rhonda but it seems to me that
>> Rhonda never claimed to be a space expert, and while he doesn't
>> apparently work in the field, OM is more knowledgeable on
>> space-related topics BY FAR than the vast majority of posters in ANY
>> newsgroup.
>
>Well, I've never made any claims at all. I'm just a shuttle
>techno-peasant.

...So, does that mean you're an expert at webserfing? :-)

><thoughtfully> OM on the other hand, is the compiler and maintainer of
>the Columbia Loss FAQ. One might conclude from this tidbit that
>whatever he was doing prior to February 1, 2003 is irrelevant. One
>might just.

...Except that I've never backed down on any stance I've taken, or any
statement of fact that I've made unless it was clearly obvious that
I'd done so in error, and long-time .history participants know that my
integrity means you always know where you stand with me. Hell, I even
let Andy out of killfile hell even though he can't govorit po-russkii
worth a fuck :-P

Bottom Line: I am who I am, my opinions are my own, and they won't be
changed by some troll playing "holier than thou" games and trying to
shout me down. Anyone taking that approach can go fuck themselves in
the most painful method possible, and if they've a problem conceiving
such methods I'd be glad to direct them to John Maxson, who has more
experience than most in that sort of deviance.

running with scissors

Apr 15, 2003, 2:27:14 PM4/15/03
OM <om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_research_facility.org> wrote in message news:<nunn9vcnlfiaemml3...@4ax.com>...

> On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:33:04 -0700, "WorldsBiggestDouche"
> <ppgo...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
> >You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din.
>
> ...Yes, most of us here most certainly are. Even the women here are
> better men than you are.
> OM

hanging out with tranvestites again are you ?!?

running with scissors

Apr 15, 2003, 2:29:22 PM4/15/03
OM <om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_research_facility.org> wrote in message news:<s1on9vsdah28qg4t9...@4ax.com>...

> On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 01:24:16 GMT, "Scott M. Kozel" <koz...@attbi.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Also, don't think that such treatment is going to stop me from posting
> >topical articles and from making comments about the topic at hand.
>
> ...Nor will posting such garbage prevent us from flaming your ass as
> it deserves, as well as filing complaints against you with your ISP
> for being a colossal troll.
>

> OM

great argument perhaps everyone should file complaints against you
with your ISP for being a colossal twat.

go fuck yourself with a slide rule.

Herb Schaltegger

Apr 15, 2003, 2:14:50 PM4/15/03
In article <zjXma.141171$ug3.2...@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net>,
"Johnson" <Joh...@johnson.com> wrote:

Well, I never <PLONKED> you (at least, whoever "you" really are and
presuming you're not just another sockpuppet incarnation of another loon
- a fact as yet to be demonstrated) so UNCLANKing and RECLANKing doesn't
really apply to you, does it?

And in fact, no one connected with these ng's died at all, except seven
very highly-educated, talented and sorely-missed astronauts on the
morning of February 1, 2003. I'm "Chief Counsel" because to my
knowledge there no other lawyers with undergraduate engineering degrees
and experience in manned space programs who are also members of the
"Human O-Ring Society" wanted the job. Face it -- the hours are long,
the loons never stop calling and the pay sucks. :-)

--
Herb Schaltegger, Esq.
Chief Counsel, Human O-Ring Society

OM

Apr 15, 2003, 3:37:30 PM4/15/03
On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:18:49 GMT, "A Maxson Sock Puppet"
<Joh...@johnson.com> wrote:

>Here we go again folks, OM aka Bob Mosley III from Austin Texas losing it
>again.

...Ah, he's using my real name. Sorry, speaking the true name of the
demon only works against demons. How about using *your* real name, you
worthless coward? Or are you afraid that revealing yourself as a
Maxson will negate your cause?

...Note that the three <CR>s between each paragraph was a standard
formatting ruse John and Paul were using on their sock puppets back
when they first infested .history a while back.

>It goes like this with him, 1 he picks on you, 2 he sends you to "killfile
>hell with the rest of the Maxson's", 3 he starts to lose it and tells you
>that you were killfiled enmasse to suffer forever in some sort of hell that
>only he can see (part of his sickness it is really not hell it's heaven for
>some) with these other Maxson's.

...Yeah, some people like being tortured and sodomized. Like you.

>When that doesn't work he threatens you
>with ISP complaints (even though if anyone should lose their account it
>would be him except for he was banned from so many ISP's he formed his own.)

...Oh really? And what's the name of this ISP I own? I'd like to find
out where my checks are.

>I have watched him break every ISP TOS known to man and get away with it, up
>to and including .gov addresses.

...Hmm. Haven't had any accounts on .gov systems. Care to cite source?

>If you have got to him severely he then either A threatens you with physical
>violence in these vague obscure ways he studies from his college classes he
>has to struggle to remember or B claims you are a Maxson. At this point you
>may sit back and relax and eat some popcorn (cheddar cheese flavor is good)
>and a Snapple (I like the lemonade one) and watch his band of cronies
>encircle you like cowboys in wagons attacking you one by one never
>mentioning all of his (OM's) odd behavior while OM blames it all on
>prescription medicines and alcohol.

...Oh give me a break. The idiot's taking satire out of context here.
"Johnson", are you really *that* ignorant?

>In some sick and twisted way they justify his behavior year after year but
>when you turn against him the Hounds of Hell are unleashed upon you! This
>has proven to be true time after time.

...Then maybe that should be a fucking lesson to you. Either get with
the program or get the fuck out.

>For the Google record, Herb, Rhonda and OM are NOT S.S.S. regulars and
>should not even pretend to be. The real regulars that contribute "science"
>tend to stay out of these types of OT threads. Unless they use the swarm
>tactic (in which they all band together in their secret HOR society behind
>the scene in emails) and launch a well planned attack. Yes as someone so
>poetically one said "this is the Usenet."

...Oh, and *you* are a regular? Hell, you've contributed AbZero save
to troll and bitch, which nullifies any arguement or claim that you're
a contributing regular, you ignorant twit.

>If anyone who agrees with OM can state "we all are Oberg", then I will start
>a new saying for anyone who disagrees with OM and his tactics. "We all are
>Maxson's."

...You *are* a Maxson, so you may as well start chanting that mantra.
It'll make it easier for everyone to killfile you on sight.

>Of course he has already said it; CT is also a Maxson too. Whatever happened
>to CT?

...I dunno. Isn't he off with your mom somewhere?

>Their coming to take you away OM, their coming to take you away!

...Hmmm. John Maxson made that same identical claim too back when all
this started. You'd think by now that would have happened, but since
it hasn't it should be a clue that you're just as full of shit as he
was back then.

Idiot.

OM

Apr 15, 2003, 3:38:30 PM4/15/03
On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:29:03 GMT, "Johnson" <Joh...@johnson.com>
wrote:

> Herb, who died and made you "Chief Counsel.?"

...Your hemaphroditic crack whore mother. Next question?

OM

Apr 15, 2003, 3:42:17 PM4/15/03
On 15 Apr 2003 11:27:14 -0700,
aabbcc_running...@hotmail.com (running with scissors)
wrote:

>hanging out with tranvestites again are you ?!?

...Look kids! scott grissom's got a new bogus account!

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Apr 15, 2003, 2:38:19 PM4/15/03
OM wrote:
> Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:

>> Well, I've never made any claims at all. I'm just a shuttle
>> techno-peasant.
>
> ...So, does that mean you're an expert at webserfing? :-)

I'm your ever-faithful servant, OM, but puns like that could get you
whacked. Painfully.

>> <thoughtfully> OM on the other hand, is the compiler and maintainer
>> of the Columbia Loss FAQ. One might conclude from this tidbit that
>> whatever he was doing prior to February 1, 2003 is irrelevant. One
>> might just.

> ...Except that I've never backed down on any stance I've taken, or
any
> statement of fact that I've made unless it was clearly obvious that
> I'd done so in error, and long-time .history participants know that
my
> integrity means you always know where you stand with me. Hell, I
even

Even some short-timers are aware of this.

> Bottom Line: I am who I am, my opinions are my own, and they won't
be

Yep. You are a law unto yourself. I've never seen anything quite like
it.

> changed by some troll playing "holier than thou" games and trying to
> shout me down. Anyone taking that approach can go fuck themselves in
> the most painful method possible, and if they've a problem
conceiving
> such methods I'd be glad to direct them to John Maxson, who has more
> experience than most in that sort of deviance.

[inappropriate, on-topic smart remark deleted]

rl

running with scissors

Apr 15, 2003, 2:58:10 PM4/15/03
gcgas...@aol.com (GCGassaway) wrote in message news:<20030413090630...@mb-fg.aol.com>...
> PPGooding, who has usually posted under the ironic alias of World'sNicestGuy,
>
> Why is it you are posting under so many alias names now? Such as the examples
> below from the last 24 hours?
>
> To make people take you more seriously?
>
> To prove you are not a TROLL?
>
> - George Gassaway
\

mmmm.. paul makes such an effort to hide his identity and all eh!

> "WernerVonBraun" <A
> HREF="mailto:ppgoodi...@rocketmail.com">ppgoodi...@rocketmail.com</A>

> "RobertHGoddard" <A
> HREF="mailto:ppgoodi...@rocketmail.com">ppgoodi...@rocketmail.com</A>

> Maybe if we read their newsgroup for a few years we can learn to add
> "context or insight" like they do?
>
> Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!<<<
>

> "ProfIrwinCorey" <A
> HREF="mailto:ppgoodi...@rocketmail.com">ppgoodi...@rocketmail.com</A>

> You guys are the funniest sumbitches I have ever seen in my life.<<<<<

Bruce Palmer

Apr 15, 2003, 4:48:38 PM4/15/03

rl has had a positive influence on .shuttle IMO. Me? I'm leaving
Scott in the killfile for at least a month, then I'll consider
removing him. I do sort through it every month to clean it up since
my hard drive would be full if I never trimmed it. If he's still
trolling I won't hesitate to put him back in, however rl's opinion
carries a certain amount of weight.

--
bp
; Debunking Challenger Conspiracy Nuts:

john_thomas_maxson

Apr 15, 2003, 5:47:34 PM4/15/03
That's the "really big" BM, the throwback to Dogpatch,
flapping his gums in the wind again.

http://tinyurl.com/9lyv

wrote in message news:rsno9voh3ql6l5l7u...@4ax.com...

> On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:29:03 GMT,
"Johnson" <Joh...@johnson.com> wrote:

> > Herb, who died and made you "Chief Counsel.?"
>
> ...Your hemaphroditic crack whore mother. Next question?
>
> OM
>

> poor dumb bastard | Human O-Ring Society
>
> Junior Sargeant of Harms for Gorgeous Pattum

scott

Apr 15, 2003, 6:58:29 PM4/15/03
OM <om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_research_facility.org> wrote in message news:<lkgo9vgb1eo4agnsi...@4ax.com>...

oh, i see. it's ok for you to have the donkey porn star
rlk collection. steers & queers.....npba. have a nice day. :-)

Johnson

Apr 15, 2003, 7:18:03 PM4/15/03
As long as all you [HOR's] keep posting you will continue to educate the
lurkers as to your true personality. OM has a fixation with bad mouthing
women and uses .gov address's in denial including NASA related addresses
.gov

Maybe this whole group is just "satire", his words.) Sci.space.satire? How
fitting to tie in satire with the 7 deaths you [Herb] pointed out then try
and tie their deaths in with my posts. Let me guess, you are a defense
lawyer right? You don't have enough integrity to be a DA that SEEMS obvious.
"Seems" as in my personal opinion not a directly known fact or accusation,
although this group seems to like that word and frequently uses it.

Why would the HOR's of Sci.space.satire need a defense lawyer anyway? Does
this board keep minutes that are publicly available as most boards and clubs
do? Are there dues to be a member? Or is just a bunch of crap clutter
"satire" to waste bandwidth and distract?

Herb, be sure to print out every one of OM's post all the way back into the
80's and mark them Exhibit A. This will be better than anything Court TV
could ever air. Don't skip any Bob Mosley III's posts either, you can't pic
and choose Herb. All or nothing. You could probably Pay Per View it! Make a
special point to include the comments he made to Mary that caused her to
leave the group History too OK? Followed by his utter defiance to apologize
to her amongst pleas from most of the regulars there where he USED to hang
out abusing people. Print the ones where he involved himself with RK too
that can be Exhibit B. Where is my satire subpoena Herb? You think you all
are big bullies and we all are supposed to run and let you keep the big
slide at his playground? Think again.

It's just a matter of time before he does the same thing to the new female
RL the lawyer from New York? Or is she the single mother from where? I
forgot. Or is he a she from MD? You really never know, heck it could be a he
from Vermont. "This is the Usenet."

Look I'm using spaces, I'm a Maxson. All of your Maxson's are belong to us!

Or could it be the WP program I write my posts in that formats my posts? Add
paranoia to your lists of growing ailments Bob and then go pop another
Vicodin.

"OM" <om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_research_facility.org> wrote
in message news:rsno9voh3ql6l5l7u...@4ax.com...

Alan Erskine

Apr 15, 2003, 10:23:38 PM4/15/03
"Herb Schaltegger" <herb-No-SpAm...@thomashendersonpate.com> wrote
in message

I'm like you in this respect. I used to post under "tdbear"
(tdb...@mpx.com.au - doesn't exist anymore - I wonder if the spambots will
pick it up) and changed to using my real name as it gives me more
credibility as no one can say that I'm faking my sig etc.

Unlike "Johnson", I've never changed my sig from day to day. I've killfiled
that dick so many times it's getting monotonous! S/H/IT's still using the
same server though. The only reason to change the sig is to annoy people -
harrassment.
--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

WorldsNicestGoy

Apr 15, 2003, 11:02:06 PM4/15/03

"Alan Erskine" <alane...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

The usual pompous pronouncement from the sci kennel. There are many reasons
to change a handle,
and one of them is: Just for the fun of it. This Usenet gig is crushingly
boring at times, so I change mine
just to get a chuckle. When a resident loon started calling me "that little
Jew", I changed from
WorldsNicestGuy to WorldsNicestGoy. Just to see if he was paying attention.
If anyone is
annoyed by such a thing, that's their problem, not mine, and they -- that's
you -- can go jump
in a lake.

Norville

Apr 16, 2003, 1:55:46 AM4/16/03
In article <Lq0na.198149$OV.268009@rwcrnsc54>, "Johnson"

<Joh...@johnson.com> wrote:
> As long as all you [HOR's] keep posting you will continue to educate the
> lurkers as to your true personality.

Well, no, not necessarily the way you want the lurkers to be "educated". I
mostly lurk here, occasionally post, and shall I tell you something,
"Johnson"? Your posts don't make much sense to me. I have no idea why
someone who's really a lurker would be so desperately attempting to police
this group by going on about Rhonda, etc. So I assume that you're someone
with an Maxson-like agenda; if not him, then one of his kids.

On the other hand, I've been much more interested in reading the people
you're complaining about. I don't need to read your net-cop rants, or any
other paranoia, thanks. <plonk>

--
"...To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
<*> "Ulysses" by Tennyson <*>

Johnson

Apr 16, 2003, 2:13:25 AM4/16/03

"Alan Erskine" <alane...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> I'm like you in this respect. I used to post under "tdbear"
> (tdb...@mpx.com.au - doesn't exist anymore - I wonder if the spambots will
> pick it up) and changed to using my real name as it gives me more
> credibility as no one can say that I'm faking my sig etc.
>
> Unlike "Johnson", I've never changed my sig from day to day. I've
killfiled
> that dick so many times it's getting monotonous! S/H/IT's still using the
> same server though. The only reason to change the sig is to annoy
people -
> harrassment.
> --
> Alan Erskine
> alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
> The Coalition of the Willing,
> against the Axis of Evil,
> In a War of the Damned

Hi Teddy from down under, you big bear you! We are allies no?

Exactly what "sig" are you talking about? Just Ersking ya (asking you with
an Aussie accent get it?) You sure seem upset, name calling threatening
harassment etc while others here talk grotesquely about people's birth
parents and their kids etc. while using .gov and NASA sigs [GASP] [holds
both hands to face like that kid in the movie Home Alone] All going
unchecked of course! This group is in need of a big mirror. Or is this just
more OT satire?

"You're out of order! No your honor YOUR out of order, this whole damn court
is out of order!" Since we are just shooting the breeze with talk of movies
and masturbation then name that movie that contains that quoted line. He is
my favorite actor of all time.

See I am sharing personal information as requested. 2 years from now you may
even know my name! Wouldn't that be neat? Oh yeah, I am a Maxson, we all are
Maxson's I forgot. Let's see we got Boeing represented here, check.
Lockheed? Check. NASA? Roger, I mean uh check. USA, double check. Media?
Check, Oberg the only media guy to use the word penis in a science group!
Even the best make mistakes though.

Law Enforcement? Check.

That just leaves Maxson's and attorneys and Omega Man Usenet member of Skull
& Bones, untouchable Bob with an ISP in his garage in Texas! How is all this
gonna turn out?

OM that is your cue to jump in with the threats! Oh yeah you have me
quadruple PLONKED and I am in killfile hell and it smells like feet. Who
farted?

Anyways Alan all joking aside, you must be having troubles with your reader
because I haven't changed ANYTHING in my Usenet account setup. I just lurk
and don't post that often. You must have me confused with someone else.

That would be easy to do considering all this alleged plonking, unplonking,
replonking

double plonking mixed in with movies and talk of masturbation. When does the
science stuff start?

Wake me up when it starts ok, that is why I came here [YAWN]. Don't even
embarrass yourself with the dumb claims of me being a troll either having
just waded through about 10 of Omega Man's insulting posts and another 50
about movies and masturbation. OT Signal to noise ratio doth a troll make
too no? If that is the case then your honor I suggest that sci.space.satire
is guilty as charged [ paid off judge banging down gavel over and over.]

No biggie, just killfile Joh...@johnson.com and it should work, every post
I make has been with that and I have not [nor have no plans to] try and
avoid the plonkers of Usenet.

P.S I don't use a sig, sometimes I forget to type my initials JJ

but that should not have any effect on your plonking and deplonking and
replonking etc.

HTH , HAND

JJ

P.S. Complaining to an ISP works both ways, and my ISP views Usenet as a
public forum.

If you do not like anything I have said then please use the suggestion they
give to filter me

instead of making false accusations, which in and of itself makes you guilty
and warrants a

ISP complaint. But unlike others here I understand this is Usenet and I have
better things to

do with my time IE, play big bad bully newbie Net Cop. The recent batch of
regular posters

are making the whole group look bad, just like when OM ran everyone off in
S.S.H. including

OM's new friend Mary Shafer. How quickly the inner circle forgives and
forgets yet continues

to attack others for years and years when not part of the clique, IE Brad. I
rest my case with this

statement.

OM

Apr 16, 2003, 7:00:02 AM4/16/03
On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 23:18:03 GMT, "Paul Maxson" <Joh...@johnson.com>
wrote:

>Look I'm using spaces, I'm a Maxson. All of your Maxson's are belong to us!

...Thanks for confessing, Paul. Now, go back harassing minorities as a
security goon and hopefully someone'll bust a cap in your bigoted ass.

<PLONK>

...I mean, really. Does the inbred sack of shit really think that
using my real name is going to win his sick cause??

OM

Apr 16, 2003, 7:05:41 AM4/16/03
On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 05:55:46 GMT, no-...@sonic.net (Norville) wrote:

>In article <Lq0na.198149$OV.268009@rwcrnsc54>, "Johnson"
><Joh...@johnson.com> wrote:
>> As long as all you [HOR's] keep posting you will continue to educate the
>> lurkers as to your true personality.
>
>Well, no, not necessarily the way you want the lurkers to be "educated". I
>mostly lurk here, occasionally post, and shall I tell you something,
>"Johnson"? Your posts don't make much sense to me. I have no idea why
>someone who's really a lurker would be so desperately attempting to police
>this group by going on about Rhonda, etc. So I assume that you're someone
>with an Maxson-like agenda; if not him, then one of his kids.

...I'm pretty convinced now that it's Paul Maxson - Johnson="John's
Son", natch. Daniel's not smart enough to pull this shit, and
considering that my ISP got a complaint from him yesterday demanding
that my access be removed, the modus operandi is pretty much the same.

Oh, and my ISP told him to pretty much fuck himself, as they're aware
of the situation he caused a while back with my previous ISP, and have
no intention of listening to drivel like his in any case...

>On the other hand, I've been much more interested in reading the people
>you're complaining about. I don't need to read your net-cop rants, or any
>other paranoia, thanks. <plonk>

...Dementia. You forgot child-molestation induced dementia.

Timothy A. Seufert

Apr 16, 2003, 7:15:48 AM4/16/03
In article <b7fm19$rai$0...@pita.alt.net>,
"WorldsNicestGoy" <ppgoodi...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

> I won't dicker with your many points; some are valid, some are at best
> rebuttable presumptions.
> However, in regard to the recent flame war, I again assert that ada'ers did
> not start the hostilities.
> Sci started it by being a bunch of rude pissants from the get-go. That's my
> version of the story,
> and I'm sticking to it ... because it's true.

From where I sit it was more a matter of "it takes two to tango"... but
obviously this is a matter in which perceptions will vary a great deal,
and perceptions are about all we can get, so it's not worth arguing
over. (In other words, I'm willing to agree to disagree)

> 3) Speaking as one who was once ready to pop a vein over some of the points
> you raised,
> I have changed my mind and decided that, these days, it takes a lot of
> energy to maintain a
> spot on Usenet not yet taken over by crazy people. Our style may not be
> amenable to all,
> but it works, and even though we often piss each other off, we work together
> well.

I agree that it's getting harder and harder to prevent the crazies from
drowning out interesting discussion. It's just that the solution
employed by ADA seems to be "scorched earth".

(Not, mind you, that I think SSS is responding optimally either. Nor do
I presume to think that I know what an optimal response would be. I
just know that I see flaws in each group's reaction.)

--
-- T.

Herb Schaltegger

Apr 16, 2003, 8:34:41 AM4/16/03
In article <Lq0na.198149$OV.268009@rwcrnsc54>,
"Johnson" <Joh...@johnson.com> wrote:

> As long as all you [HOR's] keep posting you will continue to educate the
> lurkers as to your true personality. OM has a fixation with bad mouthing
> women and uses .gov address's in denial including NASA related addresses
> .gov

Umm . . . see your own conclusion, below. No commentary on my part
needed.

> Maybe this whole group is just "satire", his words.) Sci.space.satire?

Well, yes. It seems to be obvious to most.

> How
> fitting to tie in satire with the 7 deaths you [Herb] pointed out then try
> and tie their deaths in with my posts.

Well, my genious friend, the tie-in was your sarcastic comment, "Who
died and made you Chief Counsel?" To which I replied that no one
associated with this ng died except 7 astronauts and as to Chief
Counsel, no other lawyers with undergraduate engineering degrees and
work experience in manned space flight who are ALSO members of HORS
wanted the job. Please read all the posts and stop trimming -- keeping
everything in context makes it so much plainter.

> Let me guess, you are a defense
> lawyer right?

No. See my profile on lawyers.com if you really care to know.

> You don't have enough integrity to be a DA that SEEMS obvious.

Ad hominem attacks with no basis in fact. Why should anyone here doubt
my integrity? For that matter, why should they doubt yours? Or
anyone's? You're just slinging insults to no effect here.

> "Seems" as in my personal opinion not a directly known fact or accusation,
> although this group seems to like that word and frequently uses it.

This sentence makes no sense.

> Why would the HOR's of Sci.space.satire need a defense lawyer anyway? Does
> this board keep minutes that are publicly available as most boards and clubs
> do? Are there dues to be a member? Or is just a bunch of crap clutter
> "satire" to waste bandwidth and distract?

Okay, to reiterate: I'm not a defense lawyer. Second, and this is
important: it's a conspiracy to hide The Truth(tm)! Our minutes are
secret from all Maxsons and Maxson puppet personalities (so far this
seems to include you so shape up if you want to see them!) The only
dues are the personal sacrificed necessary to attempt to educate Maxson
et al and to be publically libeled by his name-calling in return. And
no, satire is NOT the only point. If that's truly what you think then
you're badly missing the point.

> Herb, be sure to print out every one of OM's post all the way back into the
> 80's and mark them Exhibit A. This will be better than anything Court TV
> could ever air. Don't skip any Bob Mosley III's posts either, you can't pic
> and choose Herb. All or nothing. You could probably Pay Per View it! Make a
> special point to include the comments he made to Mary that caused her to
> leave the group History too OK? Followed by his utter defiance to apologize
> to her amongst pleas from most of the regulars there where he USED to hang
> out abusing people. Print the ones where he involved himself with RK too
> that can be Exhibit B. Where is my satire subpoena Herb? You think you all
> are big bullies and we all are supposed to run and let you keep the big
> slide at his playground? Think again.

I've lurked long enough (posting occasionally under other accounts at
differing times during the last 8 or 10 years) to know who's who and
many good and bad points of most of the names I see here.

> It's just a matter of time before he does the same thing to the new female
> RL the lawyer from New York? Or is she the single mother from where? I
> forgot. Or is he a she from MD? You really never know, heck it could be a he
> from Vermont. "This is the Usenet."

Now you're catching on. Remember, THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE! People post
to usenet for many reasons, ego stroking among the most obvious (e.g.,
Maxson seeking windmills to tilt in order to justify his claims of
conspiracy). Many poster craft elaborate personas in various ng's.

> Look I'm using spaces, I'm a Maxson. All of your Maxson's are belong to us!

Okay, where did this come from in the context of your post? Disjointed
thought processes may be the sign of a mental illness.

> Or could it be the WP program I write my posts in that formats my posts? Add
> paranoia to your lists of growing ailments Bob and then go pop another
> Vicodin.

So, are you talking to me or to Bob or rl or rk or Mary or is this just
a public rant, a cry for help, if you will?

--
Herb Schaltegger, Esq.
Chief Counsel, Human O-Ring Society

Herb Schaltegger

Apr 16, 2003, 8:45:54 AM4/16/03
In article <9w6na.498559$S_4.549982@rwcrnsc53>,
"Johnson" <Joh...@johnson.com> wrote:

> "Alan Erskine" <alane...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> > I'm like you in this respect. I used to post under "tdbear"
> > (tdb...@mpx.com.au - doesn't exist anymore - I wonder if the spambots will
> > pick it up) and changed to using my real name as it gives me more
> > credibility as no one can say that I'm faking my sig etc.
> >
> > Unlike "Johnson", I've never changed my sig from day to day. I've
> killfiled
> > that dick so many times it's getting monotonous! S/H/IT's still using the
> > same server though. The only reason to change the sig is to annoy
> people -
> > harrassment.
> > --
> > Alan Erskine
> > alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
> > The Coalition of the Willing,
> > against the Axis of Evil,
> > In a War of the Damned
>
> Hi Teddy from down under, you big bear you! We are allies no?
>

> Exactly what "sig" are you talking about? Just Ersking ya (asking you with

> an Aussie accent get it?) ....
> (SNIPPED DELUSIONAL RANTINGS & INCREASINGLY DISSOCIATED THOUGHTS)

If anyone reading knows who "Johnson" really is (I'm inclined to believe
it's JTM or perhaps a close relative, given the similarity in the tone
of the above post to other Maxson diatribes recently), please ensure
that he's seen by a competent mental health professional as soon as
possible. If he's taking medications, especially anti-depressants, make
sure he is not also drinking alcohol; the interactions are potential
severe including possiblity of psychosis. Hmmm . . . much like the tone
of his post above.

WorldsNicestGoy

Apr 16, 2003, 10:19:59 AM4/16/03

"Timothy A. Seufert" <t...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Your point is well taken. Since we have the high moral ground here, and
since we are on the
offensive (their only defense is to shout PLONK), we are having a hell of a
lot more fun in
this flame war than they are. So it doesn't get much better. We're right,
we're winning,
and we're having fun at their expense. Trifecta.

OM

Apr 16, 2003, 4:27:34 PM4/16/03
On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 07:19:59 -0700, "WorldsBiggestDouche"
<ppgo...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>Your point is well taken. Since we have the high moral ground here, and
>since we are on the
>offensive (their only defense is to shout PLONK), we are having a hell of a
>lot more fun in
>this flame war than they are. So it doesn't get much better. We're right,
>we're winning,
>and we're having fun at their expense. Trifecta.

...An admission of being a troll. Thanks, Paul. More ammo for the
cause.

running with scissors

Apr 16, 2003, 3:31:31 PM4/16/03
OM <om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_research_facility.org> wrote in message news:<q3oo9v4hl8ngkusu0...@4ax.com>...

> On 15 Apr 2003 11:27:14 -0700,
> aabbcc_running...@hotmail.com (running with scissors)
> wrote:
>
> >hanging out with tranvestites again are you ?!?
>
> ...Look kids! scott grissom's got a new bogus account!
>

> OM

twat.

running with scissors

Apr 16, 2003, 3:34:12 PM4/16/03
"Timothy A. Seufert" <t...@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:<tas-B38769.0...@corp.supernews.com>...
> In article <b7fm19$rai$0...@pita.alt.net>,
> "WorldsNicestGoy" <ppgoodi...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I won't dicker with your many points; some are valid, some are at best
> > rebuttable presumptions.
> > However, in regard to the recent flame war, I again assert that ada'ers did
> > not start the hostilities.
> > Sci started it by being a bunch of rude pissants from the get-go. That's my
> > version of the story,
> > and I'm sticking to it ... because it's true.
>
> From where I sit it was more a matter of "it takes two to tango"... but
> obviously this is a matter in which perceptions will vary a great deal,
> and perceptions are about all we can get, so it's not worth arguing
> over. (In other words, I'm willing to agree to disagree)
>
> > 3) Speaking as one who was once ready to pop a vein over some of the points
> > you raised,
> > I have changed my mind and decided that, these days, it takes a lot of
> > energy to maintain a
> > spot on Usenet not yet taken over by crazy people. Our style may not be
> > amenable to all,
> > but it works, and even though we often piss each other off, we work together
> > well.
>
> I agree that it's getting harder and harder to prevent the crazies from
> drowning out interesting discussion. It's just that the solution
> employed by ADA seems to be "scorched earth".

yup thats about right.

Lady Pilot

Apr 16, 2003, 7:13:37 PM4/16/03

"Herb Schaltegger" <herb-No-SpAm...@thomashendersonpate.com> wrote:

rl, what's a nice girl like you doing responding to posters like these?

That's exactly what I'm wondering...

LP

Lady Pilot

Apr 16, 2003, 7:14:58 PM4/16/03

"Herb Schaltegger" wrote:

> And in fact, no one connected with these ng's died at all, except seven
> very highly-educated, talented and sorely-missed astronauts on the
> morning of February 1, 2003. I'm "Chief Counsel" because to my
> knowledge there no other lawyers with undergraduate engineering degrees
> and experience in manned space programs who are also members of the
> "Human O-Ring Society" wanted the job. Face it -- the hours are long,
> the loons never stop calling and the pay sucks. :-)

Excuse me. What is the "Human-O-Ring" society? Lawyers?

LP (thanks in advance)

Herb Schaltegger

Apr 16, 2003, 7:31:53 PM4/16/03
In article <Stlna.148939$S14....@news1.central.cox.net>,
"Lady Pilot" <ladypi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

There are better posters than I to define the HORS ;-) Loosely defined,
though, it's the group of people who've taken enough time and effort to
correct the scientific and technical misapprehensions of one John Thomas
Maxson, author of a "book" which purports to uncover the "conspiracy"
that led to the destruction of Challenger. If you push Maxson too hard,
he generally responds by evasions, dissembling and eventually changes
the name of the thread to an insult of someone else. Once Maxson
butchers your name in a vain attempt at an insult, you're in. See Bob
Mosley ("OM") for your membership card; meetings are daily in
sci.space.shuttle. :-)

There was a post several days ago that defined the Human O-Ring Society
far more eloquently and with all the back story I've left out. It goes
back a couple of years. I was only lurking occasionally at that time
but since February 1, as Maxson becomes more and more unhinged I've had
to respond, as have several others. Needless to say, membership in HORS
has increased as a result. That post and the thread it came from should
be readily available as a search in google groups.

Alan Erskine

Apr 16, 2003, 10:24:05 PM4/16/03
"Herb Schaltegger" <herb-No-SpAm...@thomashendersonpate.com> wrote
in message

I killfiled the little nothing. Wouldn't have seen this without your reply.
Hey, if this is JTM, does this make me a member of HORS? I mean, not nearly
as convincing as the one posted by that coward about a week ago, but...
it'll do, I guess.

Certainly up (down) to JTM's standard.

LooseChanj

Apr 16, 2003, 11:52:49 PM4/16/03
On or about Wed, 16 Apr 2003 18:31:53 -0500, Herb Schaltegger
<herb-No-SpAm...@thomashendersonpate.com> made the sensational claim
that:

> There was a post several days ago that defined the Human O-Ring Society
> far more eloquently and with all the back story I've left out. It goes
> back a couple of years.

Wow, has it been that long? *sigh* At least I had a couple Maxson-free
weeks there in 2000.
--
This is a siggy | To E-mail, do note | This space is for rent
It's properly formatted | who you mean to reply-to | Inquire within if you

scott

Apr 17, 2003, 9:01:13 PM4/17/03
OM <om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_research_facility.org> wrote in message news:<rsno9voh3ql6l5l7u...@4ax.com>...

> On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:29:03 GMT, "Johnson" <Joh...@johnson.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Herb, who died and made you "Chief Counsel.?"
>
> ...Your hemaphroditic crack whore mother. Next question?
>

> OM

next question om: when did you start hanging with crack ho's like rlk?

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Apr 17, 2003, 9:54:34 PM4/17/03
scott wrote:
> OM wrote:
>> Johnson wrote:

>>> Herb, who died and made you "Chief Counsel.?"

>> ...Your hemaphroditic crack whore mother. Next question?

> next question om: when did you start hanging with crack
ho's
> like rlk?

Gee, scott, that looks like bait, huh? I wonder if you'll see this.
I've been told my posts are now "skipped over en masse." Are you part
of "en masse?"

But as I explained in the e-mail exchange from which you were
inadvertantly clipped last night, it is loony behavior like this that
keeps people from taking you seriously. I realize your advocate does
not understand this concept, but it is the truth.

(E-mail alert: OE does not default to exposed headers; if you cc an
e-mail that you want a "reply to all" on, make note of it in the
e-mail. One bad experience was enough to teach me to click only "reply
to sender" unless it is clear to me that a reply is expected by all.)

rl

P.S. When I became aware that I had cut you out, Scott, I authorized
your friend to give you copies of the entire exchange. If you have not
received them, let me know, and I'll mail them on. Given that it was
originally intended that you be included, it would seem to me not to
be an ethical lapse.)

OM

Apr 18, 2003, 4:06:54 AM4/18/03
On 17 Apr 2003 18:01:13 -0700, sgri...@wt.net (scott) wrote:

>OM <om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_research_facility.org> wrote in message news:<rsno9voh3ql6l5l7u...@4ax.com>...
>> On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:29:03 GMT, "Johnson" <Joh...@johnson.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Herb, who died and made you "Chief Counsel.?"
>>
>> ...Your hemaphroditic crack whore mother. Next question?
>

> next question om: when did you start hanging with crack ho's like rlk?

...Since your mother quit putting out, natch.

Michael R. Grabois ... change $ to "s"

Apr 19, 2003, 1:23:45 AM4/19/03

Check out http://tinyurl.com/9ul1 for the whole story, but basically it was an
insult created by John "I'm NOT insane!" Maxson to cover anyone who tried to
debunk his Challenger conspiracy theory. The first six people's names were
arranged in a "circle" and he called them the "Human O-Ring Society".

Lady Pilot

Apr 21, 2003, 5:47:41 PM4/21/03

"Herb Schaltegger" <herb-No-SpAm...@thomashendersonpate.com> wrote
in message
> In article <Stlna.148939$S14....@news1.central.cox.net>,
> "Lady Pilot" <ladypi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > "Herb Schaltegger" wrote:
> >
> > > And in fact, no one connected with these ng's died at all, except
seven
> > > very highly-educated, talented and sorely-missed astronauts on the
> > > morning of February 1, 2003. I'm "Chief Counsel" because to my
> > > knowledge there no other lawyers with undergraduate engineering
degrees
> > > and experience in manned space programs who are also members of the
> > > "Human O-Ring Society" wanted the job. Face it -- the hours are long,
> > > the loons never stop calling and the pay sucks. :-)
> >
> > Excuse me. What is the "Human-O-Ring" society? Lawyers?
> >
> > LP (thanks in advance)
> >

> There are better posters than I to define the HORS ;-) Loosely defined,
> though, it's the group of people who've taken enough time and effort to
> correct the scientific and technical misapprehensions of one John Thomas
> Maxson, author of a "book" which purports to uncover the "conspiracy"
> that led to the destruction of Challenger. If you push Maxson too hard,
> he generally responds by evasions, dissembling and eventually changes
> the name of the thread to an insult of someone else. Once Maxson
> butchers your name in a vain attempt at an insult, you're in. See Bob
> Mosley ("OM") for your membership card; meetings are daily in
> sci.space.shuttle. :-)

Oh boy, sounds like fun, but I don't have time do any more newsgroups right
now. I think I should go back into lurk mode.

<snip>

> Needless to say, membership in HORS
> has increased as a result. That post and the thread it came from should
> be readily available as a search in google groups.

I will do that, thanks to you and Michael for answering my question.

LP

Bertie the Bunyip

Apr 25, 2003, 9:30:51 PM4/25/03
"Lady Pilot" <ladypi...@yahoo.com> Openly vomited this little pile
here. If you look carefuylly you can read it like tea leaves.
>Stupid cunt

Bertie