Announcing: Appointment of Alan Erskine as the official executioner of HORS!

1 view

Alan Erskine

May 14, 2003, 9:28:19 AM5/14/03
I have just started a google search and found this from JTM:
http://groups.google.com.au/groups?q=erskine&start=10&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sel
m=aco70u%24k4t%241%40ins22.netins.net&rnum=16

"Like Bennetts (the Aussie "space" skater with little wheels) Erskine's
"space" expertise seems to be confined to netware and feces (see
below). Yet these Tasmanian devils endlessly urge others to ignore
overwhelming evidence that THE O-RING THEORY IS A HOAX."

The subject was retitled: "Typical Erskine-ese & Aussie Feces Drivel".

Erskine-ese. I like that; I really like that! :-)

Now... (rubs hands with glee)... who do I execute first? Any suggestions
from the group?
--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

Lynndel Humphreys

May 14, 2003, 9:44:21 AM5/14/03
Et tu

"In the country of the blind the one-eyed man is king." -- Erasmus. ...

who do I execute first? Any suggestions
> from the group?
> --
> Alan Erskine
> alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
> GWB the Ghengis Khan of the 21st Century

Alan Erskine

May 14, 2003, 10:33:01 AM5/14/03
"Lynndel Humphreys" <lyn...@xtn.net> wrote in message

> Et tu
>
> "In the country of the blind the one-eyed man is king." -- Erasmus. ...
>
> who do I execute first? Any suggestions
> > from the group?
> > --
> > Alan Erskine
> > alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
> > GWB the Ghengis Khan of the 21st Century

eh?

David Worboys

May 14, 2003, 11:04:08 AM5/14/03
From one Aussie to another I would recommend Hallerb as his constant chicken
little pronostications have just about rivalled Mr Maxsons irrational
paranoia as the most irritating thing about this group.

David

"Alan Erskine" <alane...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Alan Erskine

May 14, 2003, 1:20:18 PM5/14/03
"David Worboys" <dwor...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

> From one Aussie to another I would recommend Hallerb as his constant
chicken
> little pronostications have just about rivalled Mr Maxsons irrational
> paranoia as the most irritating thing about this group.
>
> David

Execute? Noooo... beat once in a while with a big stick, but not execute.

What about...

JTM for all the absolute trolling and unrelenting, unsupportable rubbish he
posts?
Paul Maxson in what ever disguise he's appearing in this time around?
McElwaine (similar reasoning as to what applies for JTM)?

OM

May 14, 2003, 5:48:33 PM5/14/03
On Thu, 15 May 2003 00:33:01 +1000, "Alan Erskine"
<alane...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>eh?

...No, you're not the Official Executioner. That falls to the
Sergeant-At-Arms. However, you can be the guy who sharpens the
axeblade on the Guillotine.

OM

--

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for | http://www.io.com/~o_m
poor dumb bastard die for his country." | Human O-Ring Society

- General George S. Patton, Jr

OM

May 14, 2003, 5:55:09 PM5/14/03
On Wed, 14 May 2003 23:28:19 +1000, "Alan Erskine"
<alane...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>Now... (rubs hands with glee)... who do I execute first? Any suggestions
>from the group?

...If you *were* executioner, you could start with Paul Maxson. Then
he could claim you made a death threat against you, and start
harassing your ISP, and your employer, and your ISP's news feed, and
your cat, and your dog, and your pet rock.

...But why should either of us lift a finger? Look at his chosen
profession. It's only a matter of time before some gangbangers show up
at the gates of that "honky paradise" and do what they do to most
hire-a-cops when they get in the way.

Unless, of course, he runs like the little Maxson coward he is...