Paul Maxson Filter Test #9

1 view

Paul Maxson

May 24, 2003, 1:34:44 PM5/24/03
Hello,

As already explained responding only creates more noise I am supposedly
filtered by 75% of the group. This one is for the archives only and is OT
for
the subject at hand.

**My name keeps coming up.** We are at level orange, the CAIB is in
progress,
terrorist attacks are everywhere the economy is stumbling and all that Bob
Mosley III of Texas can talk about on this group is Maxson?

http://tinyurl.com/ckou

In fact 21 pages worth in this group alone, there are other groups too!

I would say that is above and beyond OT abuse. Of course his friends
always disagree even when the numbers are put right in front of them.
Strange indeed that he is the chosen leader of the Human O Ring Society
that has Lawyers and Sergeant of Arms and "Executioners " etc.
Don't disagree with them or they will bad mouth you mother, your sister
your wife, and any other relatives they have never met. They will even wish
death upon you at your place of employment and become hero's to some here!

CC: Andy Furilo Sac Bee
Pat Tweady

P.S. Special attention to these two threads; More to follow about Franklin
Villa Andy
as I dig it up (concerning your ongoing editorial.)

http://tinyurl.com/ckpq

Chuck Stewart

May 24, 2003, 5:57:34 PM5/24/03
On Sat, 24 May 2003 17:34:44 +0000, Paul Maxson wrote:

> Hello,

You again?

> As already explained...

Paul, this rases a question:

Just how stupid are you?

> **My name keeps coming up.**

Apparently cause you were stupid enough to take Craig Fink's bait and
post here again.

> all Bob Mosley III of Texas can talk about on this group is Maxson?

> http://tinyurl.com/ckou

Apparently you are too stupid to realize that you just lunped
yourself and John Thomas Maxon together in that search.

Y'know... JTM... your father... who constntly posts here?

> In fact 21 pages worth in this group alone, there are other groups too!

Are you so stupid that you do not realize that JTM posts here constantly
and thus gets replies?

> I would say that is above and beyond OT abuse.

Well, yes it is, Paul... but you were stupid enough to post in
some vain attempt to again netcop an entire newsgroup.

Are we about to see the return of "Paul Maxson: Usenet Avenger!"...
if so I'll set the vcr.

> Of course his friends always disagree even when the numbers are put right in front of them.
> Strange indeed that he is the chosen leader of the Human O Ring Society
> that has Lawyers and Sergeant of Arms and "Executioners " etc.

Stupid indeed to not realize that the Human O-Ring Society was
a creation of your fathers demented mind and espoused in his
unending drivel... and that all "clarifications" and "extensions"
of that idea are humorous reactions to JTM's unending blather.

> CC: Andy Furilo Sac Bee

Hmmm... a reporter?
Interesting...

--
Chuck Stewart
"Anime-style catgirls: Threat? Menace? Or just studying algebra?"

Mike Speegle

May 24, 2003, 7:41:56 AM5/24/03
In news:Chuck Stewart <zapk...@gmx.co.uk> typed:

> On Sat, 24 May 2003 17:34:44 +0000, Paul Maxson wrote:
>
> > Hello,
>
> You again?
>
> > As already explained...
>
> Paul, this rases a question:
>
> Just how stupid are you?

He appears to be *way* stupider than his father. Actually exceeding
most generally accepted definitions of stupid by an astonomical amount.
Perhaps, even too stupid to live (we can hope). ;-)
--
Mike
"Colorado Ski Country, USA" Come often, Ski hard,

Alan Erskine

May 25, 2003, 12:43:27 AM5/25/03
"Chuck Stewart" <zapk...@gmx.co.uk> wrote in message

> On Sat, 24 May 2003 17:34:44 +0000, Paul Maxson wrote:
>
> > Hello,
>
> You again?
>
> > As already explained...
>
> Paul, this rases a question:
>
> Just how stupid are you?

There's a line here "duh, how stupid do you want me to be?" How stupid do
you want him to be?
Killfile the fuckwit!
--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

OM

May 25, 2003, 2:46:29 AM5/25/03
On Sat, 24 May 2003 16:57:34 -0500, "Chuck Stewart"
<zapk...@gmx.co.uk> wrote:

>On Sat, 24 May 2003 17:34:44 +0000, Paul Maxson wrote:
>
>> Hello,

...Ever notice how he attempts to defuse any retaliation against his
blatherings by starting off with a hollow greeting? People like this
tend to put "Cheers!" in their .sigs, and also put the "Mo" in
"Moron", the "Dip" in "Dipshit", and the "Dick" in "Dickhead".

>You again?

...Yeah, regretfully. Like herpes, he's destined to come back and
irritate us periodically.

>> As already explained...

...Read: Threatened. As in "quit talking bad about me or I will spam
the group with my threats, lies, useless IP trace logs, and any other
bullshit I can find this side of Daniel Min's prattle."

>Paul, this rases a question:

>Just how stupid are you?

[Insert scene of Kirstie Alley from "Cheers" realizing that has
totally fucked up beyond belief]

"I am too *STUPID* to *LIVE*!!!"

>> **My name keeps coming up.**

...And if the truth hurts, tough shit. There's a way to end this once
and for all, Paul. Read below.

>Apparently cause you were stupid enough to take Craig Fink's bait and
>post here again.

...Craig Fink needs to go, too.

>> all Bob Mosley III of Texas can talk about on this group is Maxson?

...That's because John Maxson of some trailer park in Iowa or wherever
refuses to give up his sick crusade to destroy the memory of the
Challenger crew and those who worked on the mission by trying to paint
an act of misfortune as a deliberate wanton act of murder followed by
a coverup.

>Apparently you are too stupid to realize that you just lunped
>yourself and John Thomas Maxon together in that search.

...Stupid? Try totally fucking ignorant.

>Y'know... JTM... your father... who constntly posts here?

...Much to *everyone's* displeasure.

>> In fact 21 pages worth in this group alone, there are other groups too!

...And you of course realize that we could easily septuple that number
of pages if we archived all of your father's paranoid rantings, and
add at least another 10 pages with just your psychotic babble?

>Are you so stupid that you do not realize that JTM posts here constantly
>and thus gets replies?

...Not to defend Paul by one iota, but I do assume he knows his
worthless father posts here. After all, he's one of his sock puppets.

>> I would say that is above and beyond OT abuse.
>
>Well, yes it is, Paul... but you were stupid enough to post in
>some vain attempt to again netcop an entire newsgroup.

...And unless he's Gene Spafford or Tale, there ain't a chance in hell
of his net.nazi tactics working. Period.

>Are we about to see the return of "Paul Maxson: Usenet Avenger!"...

..."Useless Asshole" is more accurate, Chuck.

>if so I'll set the vcr.

...You'd be better off taping the Weather Channel. Or finding a
station that shuts off at night and airs a test pattern with an Indian
chief on it.

>> Of course his friends always disagree even when the numbers are put right in front of them.
>> Strange indeed that he is the chosen leader of the Human O Ring Society
>> that has Lawyers and Sergeant of Arms and "Executioners " etc.

...Which should tell you something important: If educated
professionals from different fields all claim you and your father are
totally full of shit, then it's obvious that you *ARE* full of shit.
Big, heaping, steaming hot, stench beyond approach, dessicating fecal
matter with a half-life of 10,000 years and a cherenkov danger radius
of 100 yards regardless of whether your upwind or downwind.

>Stupid indeed to not realize that the Human O-Ring Society was
>a creation of your fathers demented mind and espoused in his
>unending drivel... and that all "clarifications" and "extensions"
>of that idea are humorous reactions to JTM's unending blather.

...Yep. Guess he forgot that one. Must be the pressure he's under as a
prozac-drugged mall cop.

>> CC: Andy Furilo Sac Bee
>
>Hmmm... a reporter?

...Who cares? We'll just forward the e-mail address of that reporter
from the SA Express-News so they can compare notes. After all, like
father, like bastard.

>Interesting...

...Pathetic. I've actually heard speeches by senile old Klansmen that
made more sense.

OM

--

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for | http://www.io.com/~o_m
poor dumb bastard die for his country." | Human O-Ring Society

- General George S. Patton, Jr

Paul Maxson

May 25, 2003, 4:14:45 AM5/25/03
Well I guess we know who wants to destroy the group.
Lined right up like moths to a flame to support OM the
rudest person I have ever encountered on Usenet so he
can rear his ugly head with more defamation of character and libel.

4th grade name calling in one post, too many typos and misspellings
in another that calls *me* stupid more times than I could count.

>Paul, this rases a question: Just how stupid are you?<

ZAP Kitty, mama always said stupid is as stupid does but she knew how
to *raise* a question so I guess momma was smarter than you the Kitty?
She knows how to ignore test filter posts too, you don't. You are out
to destroy this group anyway possible that's all I ever see from you
and the others moths flying around buzzing like bully school kids.

Look folks the "Usenet SWARM" of moths is back to attack little old me
the "mall cop" and it takes 4 of them to debate this mall cop who made
a test filter post.

I think people are starting to figure the pattern out no matter how many
times
you say the word stupid, mall cop, bastard [insert anti Maxson childish name
here]
all by themselves, heck 4 people replied to a post called Filter Test and I
have been
plonked, replonked double plonked and sent to killfile hell. Heck how do you
even see my posts? More importantly why do you keep talking about me?

If it's to make my father go away that isn't EVER going to happen.
Apples and Oranges and you all KNOW THAT! Asked and answered several times!!
Set your filters accordingly because I expect that I will have to defend
myself again,
some just don't get it. Oh yeah I forgot you don't use filters because then
OM can't attack me right?

>Apparently cause you were stupid enough to take Craig Fink's bait and
post here again.>

No, he emailed me after the post mentioning some things that needed
addressing.

Then you replied to a post called filter test, what does that make you,
Rocket Scientist?

I "lunped ?" Is that a space shuttle term , I can't find a reference for
it? Cite or link?

>John Thomas Maxon<

Don't know anyone by that name. Evasion noted ;-)

>who constntly posts here<

Attempt to link me to my father noted again ;-)

Can I buy a vowel?

>Are we about to see the return of "Paul Maxson: Usenet Avenger!"...

if so I'll set the vcr.<

You can do that? Neat, I use a program called DBXtract and archive it to
CD-ROM.

<Hmmm... a reporter? Interesting... <

Yeah the one Bob Mosley III of Texas libeled that writes the ongoing Saga
of Franklin Villa and brought in prejudice to. Don't recall that? Here I'll
help
because I am sure he is reading this now, I don't work there anymore but I
am sure
someone here will email him to try to defame me to him being that I was
credited
with dropping crime by 30% via a contract with both the County SHRA and the
City Police.
I'm sure that will just prove how far some here have gone/ will go and
support my case
even further. Don't forget the part about the NAACP, the gang members that
are
going to kill me and that it's a whites only enclave OK because it's all on
CD
For the PD (they have a sub station inside the complex and we grew close, 4
SPD Officers dedicated
to just a few streets) and the Media that was libeled, oh and the County
that owns said property.

http://www.sacbee.com/content/news/projects/franklin_villa/story/4422840p-5432986c.html

Interesting? Yes indeed.

Till the next time I am swarmed....

Paul Maxson

"OM" <om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_research_facility.org> wrote
in message news:eho0dvk70ohapa17k...@4ax.com...

Paul Maxson

May 25, 2003, 4:17:55 AM5/25/03
"Alan Erskine" <alane...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

> Killfile the fuckwit!

> --
> Alan Erskine
> alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
> GWB the Ghengis Khan of the 21st Century

Said the phony Executioner Imposter who can't keep a promise to stay on
topic
and posts under phony names but forgets to change his IP. What competition
in this "stupid" contest with a subject title that says
" Paul Maxson Filter Test #9" Yeah 9 tests have failed after quadruple
plonking!

Kevin Willoughby

May 26, 2003, 6:52:51 PM5/26/03
Paul Maxson said:
> We are at level orange, the CAIB is in progress, [...] all that Bob

> Mosley III of Texas can talk about on this group is Maxson?

This is factually incorrect. Ineed, OM has had quite a bit to say about
the loss of Columbia.
--
Kevin Willoughby kevinwi...@scispace.org.invalid

What gets measured gets done. -- David Patterson

John Maxson

May 26, 2003, 8:27:06 PM5/26/03
Kevin Willoughby <ke...@scispace.org.invalid> wrote in message

> Paul Maxson said:
> > We are at level orange, the CAIB is in progress, [...] all that Bob
> > Mosley III of Texas can talk about on this group is Maxson?
>
> This is factually incorrect.

Regardless of what you've deleted or snipped from his sentence
by bracketing, the man was asking a question -- not stating a fact.

I'm certainly glad that you will never be given the opportunity to
"moderate" anything I say.

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

Alan Erskine

May 26, 2003, 11:51:35 PM5/26/03
"Kevin Willoughby" <ke...@scispace.org.invalid> wrote in message

You're asking for the truth from a liar. That's too much to expect from a
Maxson.

Paul Maxson

May 27, 2003, 5:11:03 AM5/27/03

"Kevin Willoughby" <ke...@scispace.org.invalid> wrote in message

You mean like this Kevin?

Begin quote from Bob Mosley III of Texas

"as explained to me by the Texas AG's office
back when Paul was pulling his terrorist acts against the members of
this very group, was iff (SIC) there was a Notary present who
notarized the printouts as having been unaltered, and an electronic
copy was attached in CD-R format that matched the content of the
printout exactly. Even one comma or period misplaced would shed enough
doubt upon the document to have it easily ruled inadmissable.

Since John and Paul are 110% incapable of using a post that hasn't
been edited to their specifications, the only thing they *could* use
such a printout for is to wipe their ass. Especially since they're
obviously too inept for origami, much less a simple paper airplane...

><shakes head in confusion> I don't get it.

...Neither do they. Again, like father, like bastard."

OM

/End Quote
----

Besides being completely inaccurate, legally wrong and more defamation of
character
(for one I didn't perform any terrorists acts and I am not a bastard )
for two I have dbxtracted the entire group to date including full headers
and burned to CD-ROM
and Sac PD has a copy from a previous police report that went all the way to
JJ at NASA IG.
ANY one with ANY knowledge knows that a MID cannot be altered and email or
posts
complete and unaltered with MID printed out is indeed evidence and in this
case is compounding.

If you made a post to this group since 2001 I have it intact on CD-ROM with
headers.
It's a public group but that does not mean you can do what he is doing
legally.
Sac PD has a copy of the CD up to the date I filed a police report and
*they* said it was evidence.
Now he has libeled a MAJOR media outlet who runs newspapers in at least 3
major cities.
Someone I once did security for way back in 1990 when I first started my
career!
That's write I defended the Sacramento Bee with my life for a living 13
years ago!

Bob Mosley aka OM is a weed in this group and is accepted anyway no matter
what he says.
That weed that is growing is killing what could be a peaceful rose garden.
Yet his actions are condoned after they are edited
and snipped out of context on a daily basis by people such as you, then
responded to.
DO NOT blame me, I left for almost two years and he never took my name or
his name
calling of me out of his posts. Place the blame where it belongs.

If anything it escalated after I left!

This is who Bob Mosley III of Texas libeled with his racist comments,
Andy Furrilo writer for the Sacramento Bee.

Also included in a vague way (since they contract security and enforce the
post orders at the site in question
is Sac PD. Further more he libeled the Property Management, a County Agency
who creates
our visitors forms he is so opposed to and who gets a copy of every thing we
write including the visitors passes!

http://www.shra.org/

Let's get what he said back in here for his defenders (the weeds in the
garden.)

From: OM <om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_research_facility.org>
Newsgroups: sci.space.shuttle
Subject: Re: Swiss Herbs Threatens False-Billing Practices
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 03:39:09 -0600

On Wed, 09 Apr 2003 20:47:52 -0500, "Chuck Stewart"
<zapk...@gmx.co.uk> wrote:

>On Wed, 09 Apr 2003 18:50:35 +0000, Michael Gardner wrote:
>
>> In article <b723po$i7d$1...@ins22.netins.net>,
>> "john_thomas_maxson" <max...@mission51l.com> wrote:

>>> My son Paul (a law-enforcement officer) told me all about the
>>> limitations of Google's archiving, well over a year ago. I'd had just
>>> about every dirty trick known to USENET pulled on me by then.

...Your son is a thug, John. A chip off your own blockhead. And he's
pulled his own share of dirty tricks, the worthless slimeball.

>Paul Maxson, when last I looked, was not a sworn
>officer or anything close to one. He is a security
>guard.

...Correct. The inbred little bastard is working as a security thug at
a community that now requires passes to enter the neighborhood.
They're reportedly about to get nailed by the NAACP for refusing to
allow blacks and mexicans to enter without harassing them first for
identification, and then hitting them with questions to see if they're
really supposed to be doing whatever they're hired to do for the rich
folks hiding behind their walls and barbed-wire fences.

And it wouldn't surprise me if the NAACP has Paul Maxson targeted
already...

OM

--

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for | http://www.io.com/~o_m
poor dumb bastard die for his country." | Human O-Ring Society

- General George S. Patton, Jr NNTP-Posting-Date: Thu, 15 May 2003
01:40:29 -0500
From: OM <om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_research_facility.org>
Newsgroups: sci.space.shuttle
Subject: Re: O/T RK is this you that Paul is talking about?
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 01:42:24 -0600

...Oh look. The textbook case for why inbreeding is illegal is back!

On Thu, 15 May 2003 06:17:39 GMT, "Paul Maxson" <emai...@attbi.com>
wrote:

>To be clear, I am talking about civil action and it's not "vague Usenet
>threats."

...Yeah, right. And pigs fly without having to be on a Pink Floyd
album cover, too.

>I am not after you personally but legally, I still know people in Australia
>who can assist me with this case. Handle paper work make phone calls etc
>locally.

...No you don't. International jurisdictions don't work that way. He's
immune to any sort of bogus legal action you may try to pull on him
via any proxy you might bamboozle into pursuing any bullshit claims
you may make.

>No need to name call and act like a 4 year old.

...Pot. Kettle. Maxson.

>I work for an employer (Cal State) who contracts with the City Police to
>protect County
>property (SHRA) and the minorities that live there. The story was published
>in our major
>newspaper that we are responsible for reducing crime by 30%.

...Yeah, and the NAACP has their own version of that story.

>Yet in some sick way you and Bob Mosley of Texas and others have turned
this
>encouraging Sacramento story into a negative in a science space group.

...Oh sure. Turning a neighborhood into a lockdown enclave and
demanding people show papers just for passing through is *real*
positive, Ignatz. Guess America's not a free country over there in
your little Gestapo heaven, huh?

>Explain that to the City Police the County and the Media that Bob libeled
in
>several posts
>using his racist slant. Civil action is my only recourse to stop this Paul
>Maxson attack you and
>others are involved in, and stop it I will with God and with the agencies
>and outlets listed above.

...Put up or shut up, you worthless troll. Again, there's enough
character witnesses around here to not only have any case thrown out
you might somehow bamboozle a judge into hearing, but he'll throw the
book at *you* for wasting his time.

>I am sorry to the group to interrupt you but I am very tired of being
>defamed and libeled
>and I am tired of the Smith and Wesson jokes and Child Molester comments
and
>now
>I am in a position to stop it for good. It's clear to me that stopping
>posting didn't work.

...Hey, you want it stopped? It's real simple: get lost, and take your
senile excuse for a father with you. Out of sight, out of mind, and
you'll never have to worry about being flamed again.

OM

--

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for | http://www.io.com/~o_m
poor dumb bastard die for his country." | Human O-Ring Society

- General George S. Patton, Jr

My next communications with Andy before he went on vacation and before my
background cleared for employment elsewhere was to be about death threats
from gang bangers and Bob Mosley III posted this.

From: OM <om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_research_facility.org>
Newsgroups: sci.space.shuttle
Subject: Re: Non Courteous People List Re: O/T Hey Derek, was: (Re:
"Wing-seal theory on
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 04:23:23 -0600

On Tue, 13 May 2003 20:14:30 -0400, "Rhonda Lea Kirk"
<rhonda...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:
>> StarFurie wrote:
>>
>>> As for whether or not I'm on his list, I don't care. An
>>> increase in spam casued me to switch to a whitelist system.
>>> He can send me all the e-whatever he wants, it'll bounce.
>>> ^__^
>>
>> You want to be on his list. You want to be on his list very
>> much.
>>
>> He's Paul Maxson.
>
>Well, they make the same stylistic errors anyway. The location
>seems to be wrong, though.

...He may have moved. Remember, Paul's a neonazi security goon at a
"whites only" enclave out in California these days. Hopefully, some
bunch of thug gangbangers will be going out that direction and let
Smith & Wesson explain their side to his inbred ass.

Anyone got a link to Paul's "certificate" of having passed some
fly-by-night security school exam?

OM

--

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for | http://www.io.com/~o_m
poor dumb bastard die for his country." | Human O-Ring Society

- General George S. Patton, Jr

This is who you are defending Kevin. This is just touching the surface
too!CC: Andy afur...@sacbee.com via
emailhttp://www.sacbee.com/content/news/projects/franklin_villa/CC: ATTBI;
Texas Attorney General Greg
Abbotthttp://www.oag.state.tx.us/agency/contacts.shtml#emailP.S. Andy when
you get this I have a swingshift contact for you to talk toabout what we
discussed who still works there. Email me at the address you have.He too is
leaving soon and wants to be involved based on death threats.Paul Maxson aka
Max

Doug Ellison

May 27, 2003, 6:26:05 AM5/27/03

"Paul Maxson" <emai...@attbi.com> wrote in message
> Hello,

Oh piss off will you. Take your moron father with you.

Rhonda Lea Kirk

May 27, 2003, 7:10:54 AM5/27/03
Paul Maxson wrote:

[much about libel]

I do have a question about this, Paul. A very simple question.
And I have one comment.

What are your damages? In the end, this is a critical issue in
any civil action.

Now the comment. I have a complete copy of the sci.space ngs
going back to the end of November 2002. Because I wanted
convenient access to the posts, and because the archive programs
I looked at were inadequate to the task, I created mail folders
in OE in which to store them. This means two things: one is that
they continue to reside in .dbx files. The second is that if I
were to choose to alter individual posts, it would be some
trouble, but it's not impossible to do. This is an issue that you
will need to address at some point, I think.

rl

OM

May 27, 2003, 12:27:47 PM5/27/03
On Tue, 27 May 2003 07:10:54 -0400, "Rhonda Lea Kirk"
<rhonda...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Paul Maxson wrote:
>
>[much about libel]
>
>I do have a question about this, Paul. A very simple question.
>And I have one comment.
>
>What are your damages? In the end, this is a critical issue in
>any civil action.

...Provided any judge would hear the case. Most judges in this country
are so clueless as to what usenet is about that if he didn't toss out
the case after Paul's initial tirade - even distilled by a shyster
stupid enough to take the case in the first place - he'd damn sure do
so after the defense showed examples of Paul's terrorist tactics.

Bottom Line: If Paul truly had a brain, he would have never posted a
thing. He would have simply filed his suit. Of course, that would have
required that he had a legal leg to stand on in the first place, and
as we all know he doesn't.

Alan Erskine

May 27, 2003, 10:26:48 AM5/27/03
"Doug Ellison" <mai...@douglasellison.co.uk> wrote in message

Doug, such language... I'm shocked and horrified - that it's taken this long
(hehe).

Alan Erskine

May 27, 2003, 10:29:53 AM5/27/03
"Rhonda Lea Kirk" <rhonda...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> Paul Maxson wrote:
>
> [much about libel]
>
> I do have a question about this, Paul. A very simple question.
> And I have one comment.
>
> What are your damages? In the end, this is a critical issue in
> any civil action.

His damages? You mean brain damage? Or do you mean the damage I'll cause
him or any of his friends if they come near me now that I have a written
threat from him?

> Now the comment. I have a complete copy of the sci.space ngs
> going back to the end of November 2002. Because I wanted
> convenient access to the posts, and because the archive programs
> I looked at were inadequate to the task, I created mail folders
> in OE in which to store them. This means two things: one is that
> they continue to reside in .dbx files. The second is that if I
> were to choose to alter individual posts, it would be some
> trouble, but it's not impossible to do. This is an issue that you
> will need to address at some point, I think.
>
> rl

Paul Maxson is as crazy as his father. Maybe worse - inbreeding does that.
Who'd JTM do it with, his sister, mum or maybe an aunty? Scum like the
Maxson clan require one thing only: k.i.l.l.f.i.l.e.

Paul Maxson

May 27, 2003, 2:58:26 PM5/27/03
"Doug Ellison" <mai...@douglasellison.co.uk> wrote in message

Hello Doug,

Yeah I am pissed off. Slight correction, my father has a degree in
mathamtics
and his IQ is at MENSA level. He resides in Iowa and I am in California we
are
thousands of miles away. I can't comply with your request, my apoligies.

Thanks for allowing me to correct your statement but please
take these comments about me offline to email and please stop attributing
what my father
says to me and vice versa. That is why the subject title says filter in it.

Anyways,

Thanks for your support I'm glad you acknolwidge my right to be pissed off.
Finnaly people are starting to get it! Things are looking up!

Have a nice day,

Paul Maxson

Paul Maxson

May 27, 2003, 3:06:57 PM5/27/03
RLK,

I will not address damages with you I will simply state this is not
frivolous.
I also won't help you with OS stuff or other programs or pretend to be a
judge.

I know that my evidence was excepted by SAC PD in the past in the same
format
and I have already won two law suits since 2000. Thus the money to fight
this case
and the happy attorney's wanting my business. One was for 45k and one was
for
26k. It's not the money for me with *this* issue and discussing damages
would involve
things I am not at liberty to discuss other than I don't work for Wackenhut
although they too
are a highly respected Company here when you reach CPO status with them.

Other than that feel free to take it offline to my email instead of
posting my name in subject titles to a science newsgroup.

That would be the professional thing to do.

Paul Maxson

Paul Maxson

May 27, 2003, 3:10:10 PM5/27/03
"OM" <om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_research_facility.org> wrote
in message news:v847dvsf4kctoaqcd...@4ax.com...

Now Bob Mosley III is bad mouthing judges. Geez who is next on his target
list?

OM

May 27, 2003, 4:49:16 PM5/27/03
On Wed, 28 May 2003 00:29:53 +1000, "Alan Erskine"
<alane...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>Paul Maxson is as crazy as his father. Maybe worse - inbreeding does that.
>Who'd JTM do it with, his sister, mum or maybe an aunty? Scum like the
>Maxson clan require one thing only: k.i.l.l.f.i.l.e.

...Anyone want to bet that the following subject header turns out to
be another Maxson lie:

"Paul Maxson Filter Test #9 OT my one post for the day"

...I'm tempted to turn off the killfile again just to see whether the
little bastard posted again after he posted that particular message.

Greg D. Moore (Strider)

May 27, 2003, 7:47:58 PM5/27/03

> I know that my evidence was excepted by SAC PD in the past in the same
> format
> and I have already won two law suits since 2000. Thus the money to fight
> this case
> and the happy attorney's wanting my business. One was for 45k and one was
> for
> 26k.

I guess that just goes to show that some lawyers will argue any case!

Jon S. Berndt

May 28, 2003, 7:12:55 AM5/28/03
"Paul Maxson" <emai...@attbi.com> wrote in message

> Other than that feel free to take it offline to my email instead of
> posting my name in subject titles to a science newsgroup.
>
> That would be the professional thing to do.
>
> Paul Maxson

Your father should take your advice on this.

Paul Maxson

May 28, 2003, 2:48:53 PM5/28/03

"Jon S. Berndt" <a@b.c> wrote in message

Some things I can control some things I can't and somethings( my personal
opinion)
God controls. Perfect example it's 1145PST here. Franklin Villa aka G
Parkway
(my old job I left) just got shot up. Shots were directed at Police Officers
some
may even have been hit it's all unconfirmed. Talk about leaving just in
time!
Even nearby schools are on lockdown and the suspect is armed and
outsdtanding still!

Thanks for the civil reply. My discusions have went offline and are being
conducted
very profesionally and I just wanted to say thank you!

This will be my only post today, to say thanks for taking it to email (some
not all.)

I cannot speak on the topic of space shuttles nor speak for my father in
Iowa.

I do what I can though to try and quiet things down here.

Paul Maxson

Paul Maxson

May 28, 2003, 4:54:17 PM5/28/03
For the credibility factor only, not everything has been released to the
Media yet
but you can follow what occurred here as more becomes available.

Sorry for the interruption but it's relevant to my posts and others and the
people reading
my posts (some as interested parties lurking.)

Thanks for allowing me to interrupt, I didn't want anyone to come back later
and say
"yeah right, more Maxson BS or whatever." Thus the cite and reference.

http://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/2233247/detail.html

It's not "suspected," he did fire at officers, I was on the phone during
part of it
and heard it! He was armed they got the gun. Bad guy goes to jail. A typical
day in Franklin Villa. So glad to be out of there, but still have friends
working there!

I pray for them.

He ran into El Limon, the worst street in there and was still armed, at that
point
he was a barricaded subject. This could have went sideways fast but it
turned out good.

He was still armed when inside the Apartment on El Limon. OT yes,
but just wanting to say that life in the Villa aka the "G" is not as what
has been posted
here and thus my claim of libel that I would like to end with OM man to man
via
email and we could end our dispute for good. OM are you game, I am.

If not, I tried.

Paul Maxson