Paul Maxson: Target Number One for the Executioner of HORS

1 view

Alan Erskine

May 14, 2003, 11:02:55 PM5/14/03
Anyone disagree? Maybe I could get the whole family in one swipe of my
keyboard.
--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

Greg D. Moore (Strider)

May 14, 2003, 11:15:18 PM5/14/03

"Alan Erskine" <alane...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

> Anyone disagree? Maybe I could get the whole family in one swipe of my
> keyboard.

Yes.

I'd like to think it's believe the dignity of most of the members of this
group to continually take swipes at folks like this.

Don't like, them, ignore them.

Kevin Willoughby

May 15, 2003, 12:37:23 AM5/15/03
"Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)" <moo...@greenms.com> said:
> "Alan Erskine" <alane...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> > Anyone disagree? Maybe I could get the whole family in one swipe of my
> > keyboard.
> I'd like to think it's [below] the dignity of most of the members of this

> group to continually take swipes at folks like this.

Amen, brother!

From my own peculiar viewpoint, I am astonished and very disappointedd
that the churning of the Maxson saga seems to have encouraged Paul
Maxson to reappear after a long period of silence. There is no good to
come of this...

> Don't [be] like them, ignore them.

Amen**2 brother!

It is one thing to directly respond to the intellectual arguments of
someone you disagree with. It is a very different thing to "get the

whole family in one swipe of my keyboard."

(For what is's worth, Alan: Do you know the whole family? The father
(John)? The sons (Paul, Daniel)? The sister? (No, I don't even know the
name of the sister. No particular reason that I should.) The wife?
(Again, no particular reason that I should know.))
--
Kevin Willoughby kevinwi...@scispace.org.invalid

What gets measured gets done. -- David Patterson

Rhonda Lea Kirk

May 15, 2003, 12:41:48 AM5/15/03
Alan Erskine wrote:

> Anyone disagree? Maybe I could get the whole family in one
> swipe of my keyboard.

IMO, the worst thing that could happen to this group right now is
a serious flame war.

I've given some thought to the thwapping over the past few days,
and it really seems to be counterproductive. While I
wholeheartedly agree that JTM, et al. need to be held in check
with facts and logic, I think that hacking on him and his family
and persons similar in style and content--something of which I am
profoundly guilty, and when next I lose my temper, will likely be
guilty again--is just a waste of bandwidth and time that could be
spent to better purpose.

I have had to sit on my hands a couple of times--I find I possess
a sadistic streak I wasn't aware of--but I am trying to behave
better. You try too, Alan. Who knows what might happen?

rl

Rhonda Lea Kirk

May 15, 2003, 1:15:14 AM5/15/03
Kevin Willoughby wrote:

> It is one thing to directly respond to the intellectual
> arguments of someone you disagree with. It is a very different
> thing to "get the whole family in one swipe of my keyboard."

I agree with you, Kevin, but...

> (For what is's worth, Alan: Do you know the whole family? The
> father (John)? The sons (Paul, Daniel)? The sister? (No, I
> don't even know the name of the sister. No particular reason
> that I should.) The wife? (Again, no particular reason that I
> should know.))

...I don't think it was entirely necessary to take out *Alan*
with one swipe of *your* keyboard.

He was, after all, just trying to be funny in the context of
finding that post on Google. Remember, John is in his killfile,
so Alan had never seen it before now.

rl

Alan Erskine

May 15, 2003, 1:49:54 AM5/15/03
"Kevin Willoughby" <ke...@scispace.org.invalid> wrote in message

> > "Alan Erskine" <alane...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> > > Anyone disagree? Maybe I could get the whole family in one swipe of
my
> > > keyboard.
>
> From my own peculiar viewpoint, I am astonished and very disappointedd
> that the churning of the Maxson saga seems to have encouraged Paul
> Maxson to reappear after a long period of silence. There is no good to
> come of this...

You may be wrong. PM may have been here all the time in another guise.

> It is one thing to directly respond to the intellectual arguments of
> someone you disagree with. It is a very different thing to "get the
> whole family in one swipe of my keyboard."
>
> (For what is's worth, Alan: Do you know the whole family? The father
> (John)? The sons (Paul, Daniel)? The sister? (No, I don't even know the
> name of the sister. No particular reason that I should.) The wife?
> (Again, no particular reason that I should know.))

You know exactly what I mean by what I said, and you have unnecessarily
exagerated it. Are you going to post your email response, (speaking of
exageration!)?

Alan Erskine

May 15, 2003, 2:02:26 AM5/15/03
"Kevin Willoughby" <ke...@scispace.org.invalid> wrote in message

> From my own peculiar viewpoint, I am astonished and very disappointedd

> that the churning of the Maxson saga seems to have encouraged Paul
> Maxson to reappear after a long period of silence. There is no good to
> come of this...
>

> Amen**2 brother!
>
> It is one thing to directly respond to the intellectual arguments of
> someone you disagree with. It is a very different thing to "get the
> whole family in one swipe of my keyboard."
>
> (For what is's worth, Alan: Do you know the whole family? The father
> (John)? The sons (Paul, Daniel)? The sister? (No, I don't even know the
> name of the sister. No particular reason that I should.) The wife?
> (Again, no particular reason that I should know.))
> --
> Kevin Willoughby kevinwi...@scispace.org.invalid
>
> What gets measured gets done. -- David Patterson

Did you email Paul Maxson with a similar comment?

If not, why not?

Remember the comment he made about me? "Erskine, congratulations for
including yourself in my pending action. Hard to touch you but I was in
Australia in the Navy and think I have an angle there."

Did you post anything along these lines in response to what Maxson said?
Not to mention all the other people mentioned in his post? If you didn't,
why not?

Why did you single me out?

OM

May 15, 2003, 3:30:29 AM5/15/03
On Thu, 15 May 2003 13:02:55 +1000, "Alan Erskine"
<alane...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>Anyone disagree? Maybe I could get the whole family in one swipe of my
>keyboard.

...How? Is your desk currently infested with cockroaches?

OM

--

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for | http://www.io.com/~o_m
poor dumb bastard die for his country." | Human O-Ring Society

- General George S. Patton, Jr

OM

May 15, 2003, 3:33:57 AM5/15/03
On Thu, 15 May 2003 00:41:48 -0400, "Rhonda Lea Kirk"
<rhonda...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>I have had to sit on my hands a couple of times--I find I possess
>a sadistic streak I wasn't aware of--but I am trying to behave
>better. You try too, Alan. Who knows what might happen?

...Kids, keep in mind that all his threats to sue are just saber
rattling on his part in lieu of dropping his pants in a biggest dick
contest and only getting hysterical laughter for his efforts to show
off his extra belly button.

Flame the psychotic misanthrope as you see fit...

OM

May 15, 2003, 3:35:04 AM5/15/03
On Thu, 15 May 2003 15:49:54 +1000, "Alan Erskine"
<alane...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>You may be wrong. PM may have been here all the time in another guise.

...And it wouldn't surprise anyone, as he's pulled this trick before.
It's a Maxson family tradition to use hoze accounts and sock puppets
in lieu of truth and facts.

Doug Ellison

May 15, 2003, 4:47:13 AM5/15/03

"Alan Erskine" <alane...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Anyone disagree? Maybe I could get the whole family in one swipe of my
> keyboard.
> --

Well - with a father like JTM - Paul's always going to be one screwed up
little boy

Doug

Alan Erskine

May 15, 2003, 5:24:09 AM5/15/03
"Doug Ellison" <mai...@douglasellison.co.uk> wrote in message

Yep, they should both be poster children advocating the use of condoms or
perhaps forced sterilisation. (no, Keven, I'm not advocating the extinction
of the human race or anything to do with Nazism).

David Higgins

May 15, 2003, 7:09:52 AM5/15/03

OM wrote:
[on Paul Maxson]

> ...And it wouldn't surprise anyone, as he's pulled this trick before.
> It's a Maxson family tradition to use hoze accounts and sock puppets

If memory serves, I believe Paul's first posts to s.s.s.
were in the form of a sockpuppet hyping his father's "book".

OM

May 15, 2003, 3:53:35 PM5/15/03

...Yep. it sure was. IIRC, the little bastard x-archived it, so it's
not on google, and as I don't archive .shuttle like I do .history, I
don't have it either.

Rhonda Lea Kirk

May 15, 2003, 4:44:58 PM5/15/03
OM wrote:
> Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:

>> I have had to sit on my hands a couple of times--I find I
>> possess a sadistic streak I wasn't aware of--but I am trying
>> to behave better. You try too, Alan. Who knows what might
>> happen?
>
> ...Kids, keep in mind that all his threats to sue are just
> saber rattling on his part in lieu of dropping his pants in a
> biggest dick contest and only getting hysterical laughter for
> his efforts to show off his extra belly button.

A long-time friend of mine is one of the shining lights among
those who practice First Amendment and related law. A single
libel suit--which he argued twice before the US Supreme Court and
won both times--put his kid through an exclusive private school,
not to mention college. Mass media-type client with deep pockets,
you see. Now I don't have deep pockets, which makes me a waste of
a lawsuit at the outset, but I'm not overly concerned about
paying legal fees.

> Flame the psychotic misanthrope as you see fit...

Well, as I said, I'm working on tempering my sadistic streak. I
don't really like being mean, and I think that certain other
people here do a much better job of countering all of this
nonsense in a purely factual, non-hyperbolic way.

Besides which, I have more fun giving others a straight line and
watching them run with it--even when, as is usual, I end up on
the south side of the joke.

rl

OM

May 15, 2003, 8:27:47 PM5/15/03
On Thu, 15 May 2003 17:54:12 -0500, Michael Gardner
<m...@prairienet.org> wrote:

>This one?

>http://groups.google.com/groups?q=mission51l+group:sci.space.*&hl=en&lr=&
>ie=UTF-8&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny=1998&as_maxd=15&as_maxm=2
>&as_maxy=2001&selm=93greu%24cf%241%40nnrp1.deja.com&rnum=8

[Ton of Maxson Lies & other Bullshit snipped with prejudice]

...Yeah, that was one of them. He did about four of them similarly
worded one the other sci.space groups before someone caught on that
the headers & IP addresses were the same, and it was obvious it was
someone related to John Maxson. Shortly after this, Paul went on his
tirades and assaults here, and then eventually spread his
contamination over to .history.

Bottom line remaims the same: Let him *try* to take anyone here to
court. The evidence is so stacked against him that the judge would
throw the book at _him_ if he didn't just throw the case right out the
door along with all the Maxsons with sufficient targeting to provide a
three-point landing on a two-point butt.

Paul Maxson

May 15, 2003, 9:53:33 PM5/15/03
"I have had to sit on my hands a couple of times"

No self control? I "sat on my hands " since 7-2001! You came out of nowhere!

In other words you cite that you too were a victim but apparently have no
heart
and learned no lessons. That and you are trying to deflect all of this on my
father.
I don't get involved in my fathers battles I just lurk, I grew tired of the
posts about me.

You and Bob say "leave" but that trick new works. I *left* as you Alan and
Bob call it
(as if this newsgroup was a physical place) for almost 2 years.

Obsession kept Bob Mosley posting my name almost daily and you felt it valid
enough
to "google" my whole past history. You are not who you say you are and I am
not as
dumb as you assume. You and Bob have understimatated me. Alan is just plan
out there!
Or down there one could say. Just look at the thread title he started....

I do not have any recourse but dispute the libel here and take civil action
even if it fails.
The fact the Media wrote the report Bob Mosley III of Texas libeled really
helps my case.
What further helps is that the next installment in the Saga Of Franklin
Villa is death threats
towards Security Officers by known gang bangers. How ironic, justice will
prevail I assure you.
Justice brought forward by the media OM libeled. It was bound to happen
since he can't stop
posting about all that is Maxson. He invaded this group and ruined it IMHO,
like he did history.

Google your heart out and you will find more than a dozen times where I said
to take it offline
and email me, where I asked to be left out of things. OM will never stop
harassing me, clearly.
I will never stop fighting back. Self defense is a right.

Stay tuned and try and stay on topic, I know it's hard. Till then please
stop posting about me, it's that simple.

"Rhonda Lea Kirk" <rhonda...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Paul Maxson

May 15, 2003, 10:08:05 PM5/15/03
What does that have to do with libel from Bob Mosley of Texas Mike?

All of these character witnesses will back Bob Mosley and what he has said?
I honestly doubt it. Sure you say that here but we will see how many show up
to face what he has said in his history on Usenet. Talk about being a
"sadist."

Rename the group, take it to email or get back on topic is my continued
vote.

OM , is a broken record that will be "broke" financially if we are
successful.
It's worth a "try" rather than let it continue unchecked IMHO. Nothing to
lose
by trying but money. I just happen to have some of that to give it a go.

Paul Maxson

"OM" <om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_research_facility.org> wrote
in message news:ltb8cv4fkijcqe6sb...@4ax.com...

Alan Erskine

May 15, 2003, 10:27:49 PM5/15/03
"Rhonda Lea Kirk" <rhonda...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> OM wrote:
> > Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:
> > Flame the psychotic misanthrope as you see fit...

OM and I agree (you heard it here folks!) - flame this little piece of
rubbish until he's nice and crisp.

Or killfile him; which ever you find more appropriate.

Like I said "Paul Maxson, you are a fool and a liar".

Paul Maxson

May 15, 2003, 10:37:24 PM5/15/03
Killfile him or flame this little piece of
> rubbish until he's nice and crisp.?

Which one is it Alan? You don't care as long as your getting attention
right?
I vote killfile, but that would be to appropriate for the likes of you.

The Fool may be considered the child who started this thread depending
on what view you take. Grow up Alan. You and Bob and Rhonda brought me back
and are declining the newsgroup. So some would say you are the fool.

"Alan Erskine" <alane...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Greg D. Moore (Strider)

May 15, 2003, 11:36:04 PM5/15/03

"Paul Maxson" <emai...@attbi.com> wrote in message

> What does that have to do with libel from Bob Mosley of Texas Mike?

Paul, let me ask you a question. Do you really think if you win it'll make
much of a difference?

Paul Maxson

May 16, 2003, 12:11:51 AM5/16/03
"Greg D. Moore (Strider)" <moo...@greenms.com> wrote in message

-------------------------

I define "difference" in that context as stopping net abuse and libel that
defames my character.

Short answer, yes. Otherwise it would be frivolous.

I think what you are hinting at is along would come someone else
and do the same thing like a vicious cycle? Let me address that too.

Longer answer--------

Senator John Corona of Texas is/was authoring an anti cyber abuse Senate
Bill.
If enough people complain my goal/hope would be a Case Law. Many victims out
there
would be so happy! It's gonna happen eventually, if not me someone else.

Couldn't I just be left out of it? Isn't that a much easier solution? I
abstained
from posting and yet I was never dropped from the conversations here. I
don't want to
be known as a child molester, an inbred, have my ill mother talked about,
being threatened
on Usenet with Gang Members in a space shuttle group when I come home after
dealing
with that all day in real life or being attacked for scientific things my
father posts I do not understand.

Can I ask you a question?

Am I asking too much to be left alone and dissociated from the sci.* groups
once and for all
when I don't post for almost 2 years?

Thanks,

Paul Maxson

Rick C

May 16, 2003, 12:36:36 AM5/16/03

> I define "difference" in that context as stopping net abuse and libel that
> defames my character.

Paul, much as I hate to say it, you've already defamed your own character so
much with your vitriol that there's not much left for OM to do. You can
take this as an attack if you want, but that's not how it was intended.

Greg D. Moore (Strider)

May 16, 2003, 12:56:50 AM5/16/03

"Paul Maxson" <emai...@attbi.com> wrote in message

> I define "difference" in that context as stopping net abuse and libel that
> defames my character.
>
> Short answer, yes. Otherwise it would be frivolous.

Thank you for the to the point answer.

> I think what you are hinting at is along would come someone else
> and do the same thing like a vicious cycle? Let me address that too.

And thank you for the longer answer.

> Can I ask you a question?

Fair enough.

> Am I asking too much to be left alone and dissociated from the sci.*
groups
> once and for all
> when I don't post for almost 2 years?

Well, OM already has kill-filed me for other reasons so I'll give him
further fodder.

I'd prefer not to see your name tossed around either. I think it does a
disservice to the group, regardless of any past actions on your part or
others parts.

My advice though Paul, try to stay on the high road here. Threats of legal
action really just egg on the abuse. (rightly or wrongly doesn't matter).

Ignore OM and others. And don't continue to give them further targets to
shoot at.

> Thanks,
>
> Paul Maxson

Paul Maxson

May 16, 2003, 1:52:44 AM5/16/03

> Thank you for the to the point answer.

Your welcome.

> Well, OM already has kill-filed me for other reasons so I'll give him
> further fodder.

So he says.

> I'd prefer not to see your name tossed around either. I think it does a
> disservice to the group, regardless of any past actions on your part or
> others parts.

I agree 100%.

> My advice though Paul, try to stay on the high road here. Threats of
legal
> action really just egg on the abuse. (rightly or wrongly doesn't matter).
> Ignore OM and others. And don't continue to give them further targets to
> shoot at.

I'll give it a try for the sake of the non abusers as a whole.

Please don't take my silence as being "bootied from my ISP, locked up in a
padded room
with all the other molesters" or whatever crazy reason he comes up with. But
for the groups
sake I will sit on my hands so to speak. I do have a meeting with a
Sacramento Bee guy on the
19th though but it shouldn't require me posting about it.

Thanks for the advice. I have tried this before, I even unsubbed for about a
year.
It didn't work, but neither is this either though. Point taken. Let the Bee
worry about it.

Paul Maxson

Paul Maxson

May 16, 2003, 1:59:01 AM5/16/03
"Rick C" <pixe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Paul, much as I hate to say it, you've already defamed your own character
so
> much with your vitriol that there's not much left for OM to do. You can
> take this as an attack if you want, but that's not how it was intended.

I did not libel myself or the media, county or city though. No attack taken
just clarified a point you missed. People making excuses for his bevavior
is a form of encouragement for his type of posts that I am starting to think
the group in general doesn't want.

Agreed?

Later,

Paul

OM

May 16, 2003, 3:48:25 AM5/16/03
On Fri, 16 May 2003 01:53:33 GMT, "Paul Maxson" <emai...@attbi.com>
wrote:

>In other words you cite that you too were a victim but apparently have no
>heart and learned no lessons. That and you are trying to deflect all of this on my
>father.

...Hey, he's just as responsible for all the crap you put out as you
are. Both of you, and Daniel too, are utter and complete scum of the
earth.

>I don't get involved in my fathers battles I just lurk

...You are a lying sack of shit, and you know it.

[rest of Paul's bullshit purged with extreme prejudice]

...You have gotten so fucking pathetic, that you're not worth my time.

<PLONK>

...It's funny. He's such an easy target, that he's become boring and
predictable.

OM

May 16, 2003, 3:50:18 AM5/16/03
On Fri, 16 May 2003 02:08:05 GMT, "Paul Maxson" <emai...@attbi.com>
wrote:

>OM , is a broken record that will be "broke" financially if we are
>successful.

...Then put up or shut up, because your record is skipping so bad that
even the repeats are totally banal.

Say, anyone else notice that "Craig Fink" disappeared when Paul
exposed himself?

Alan Erskine

May 16, 2003, 2:47:29 AM5/16/03
You might want to read this:
http://groups.google.com.au/groups?q=paul+maxson&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=r9e
H7.16341%24Vf4.9272975%40news1.rdc1.sfba.home.com&rnum=2

He's been threatening people for years.

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
GWB the Ghengis Khan of the 21st Century

OM

May 16, 2003, 3:52:49 AM5/16/03
On Fri, 16 May 2003 04:11:51 GMT, "Paul Maxson" <emai...@attbi.com>
wrote:

>Am I asking too much to be left alone and dissociated from the sci.* groups

>once and for all when I don't post for almost 2 years?

...As long as you allow that senile fuckwit of a "father" of yours to
pollute this group and hawk his bound volume of toilet paper? Yes, you
are. Especially since you've supported him 100% with terrorist tactics
of your own. And no, don't deny that you've harassed people at their
work for denouncing you and your worthless excuse for a parent.

Derek Lyons

May 16, 2003, 3:40:00 AM5/16/03
"Paul Maxson" <emai...@attbi.com> wrote:
>Am I asking too much to be left alone and dissociated from the sci.* groups
>once and for all when I don't post for almost 2 years?

Yes, it is.

As I and others explained to you at the time, you've become a minor
legend in s.s.*, and such things don't go away. I agree that OM is
over-the-top sometimes, but the facts of what you did here are well
known to many.

You behaved badly, and the reputation isn't going away, especially
when your standard response is to threaten.

D.
--
The STS-107 Columbia Loss FAQ can be found
at the following URLs:

Text-Only Version:
http://www.io.com/~o_m/columbia_loss_faq.html

Enhanced HTML Version:

Corrections, comments, and additions should be
e-mailed to o...@io.com, as well as posted to
sci.space.history and sci.space.shuttle for
discussion.

Derek Lyons

May 16, 2003, 3:44:05 AM5/16/03
"Paul Maxson" <emai...@attbi.com> wrote:
>I don't get involved in my fathers battles I just lurk, I grew tired of the
>posts about me.
>
>You and Bob say "leave" but that trick new works. I *left* as you Alan and
>Bob call it (as if this newsgroup was a physical place) for almost 2 years.

First you claim you lurk, then you claim you left... Which is it?

>Obsession kept Bob Mosley posting my name almost daily and you felt it valid
>enough to "google" my whole past history.

Simple fact is that the history is there for all to see. You may not
be proud of it, but none of this is the invention of Bob, Alan, or
anyone else.

Doug Ellison

May 16, 2003, 5:35:48 AM5/16/03

"Paul Maxson" <emai...@attbi.com> wrote in message

You've got a lot to answer for. Your actions reduced this newsgroup to a
wreck.

You're scum.

And a cancer on the forum - like your father.

Rick C

May 16, 2003, 7:38:52 AM5/16/03
"Paul Maxson" <emai...@attbi.com> wrote

> "Rick C" <pixe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Paul, much as I hate to say it, you've already defamed your own
character
> so
> > much with your vitriol that there's not much left for OM to do. You can
> > take this as an attack if you want, but that's not how it was intended.
>
> I did not libel myself or the media, county or city though.

In all honesty, Paul, I haven't followed the thread too closely, and I don't
read .history, but I don't recall you libelling anyone.

> No attack taken
> just clarified a point you missed. People making excuses for his bevavior
> is a form of encouragement for his type of posts that I am starting to
think
> the group in general doesn't want.
>
> Agreed?

Fair 'nough. I think anyone--even Bob--would admit he's...er...well, you
can insert your own word there.

OM

May 16, 2003, 2:04:15 PM5/16/03
On Fri, 16 May 2003 07:38:52 -0400, "Rick C" <pixe...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>In all honesty, Paul, I haven't followed the thread too closely, and I don't
>read .history, but I don't recall you libelling anyone.

...Before you cut your own throat, you'd better google .history about
two years ago and see for yourself.

Kevin Willoughby

May 16, 2003, 6:32:12 PM5/16/03
Alan Erskine said:
> "Rhonda Lea Kirk" <rhonda...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> > OM wrote:
> > > Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:
> > > Flame the psychotic misanthrope as you see fit...
>
> OM and I agree (you heard it here folks!) - flame this little piece of
> rubbish until he's nice and crisp.

There is a historical record that shows, quite clearly, that flaming a
Maxson does *not* scare him or make him go away.

Given that the Shuttle is currently grounded after losing Columbia and
the latest tweaks to Soyuz are having teething problems, can't we find
something more interesting and on-topic to discuss?
--
Kevin Willoughby kevinwi...@scispace.org.invalid

What gets measured gets done. -- David Patterson

Tim Kozusko

May 16, 2003, 11:40:59 PM5/16/03

Paul Maxson <emai...@attbi.com> wrote in message

> OM , is a broken record that will be "broke" financially if we are
> successful.
> It's worth a "try" rather than let it continue unchecked IMHO. Nothing to
> lose
> by trying but money. I just happen to have some of that to give it a go.

An internet libel lawsuit, oh please.
Get a life, you idiot.

Tim Kozusko

May 16, 2003, 11:41:42 PM5/16/03

Paul Maxson <emai...@attbi.com> wrote in message

> I define "difference" in that context as stopping net abuse and libel that
> defames my character.

Get some, then come see us.
hth

Rick C

May 17, 2003, 12:14:57 PM5/17/03
"OM" <om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_research_facility.org> wrote

> On Fri, 16 May 2003 07:38:52 -0400, "Rick C" <pixe...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:

> >In all honesty, Paul, I haven't followed the thread too closely, and I
don't
> >read .history, but I don't recall you libelling anyone.

> ...Before you cut your own throat,

Bob, you're too impressed with your own sense of humor.

> you'd better google .history about
> two years ago and see for yourself.

No, I think I'll pass.

Greg D. Moore (Strider)

May 18, 2003, 3:17:14 PM5/18/03

> You might want to read this:

http://groups.google.com.au/groups?q=paul+maxson&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=r9e
> H7.16341%24Vf4.9272975%40news1.rdc1.sfba.home.com&rnum=2
>
> He's been threatening people for years.

Alan, I'm well aware of Paul's history.

Paul Maxson

May 18, 2003, 4:09:32 PM5/18/03
What does that direct link have to do with physical threats (as Alan keeps
stating?)

I uncovered a phony in the google link provided. Are we going all the way
back to square one?
Richard Katz, NASA et al?

Everyone ready for this? I am, I have the data. But why is the question that
should be answered.

Mr. Executioner why do you call yourself that? (Alan.) Why am I a target of
execution
I will be addressing this issue in my meeting with the media, that is why I
ask.