DARWIN'S THEORY A REAL EYESORE

Good Gawd!

Sep 5, 2009, 10:25:29 AM9/5/09
<
As you all know, there's currently a heated debate in
talk.origins, sci.bio.evolution and alt.atheism -- among
other pseudoscience news groups about what Charles
Darwin really said about the evolution of the eye.
<
http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/antenna/liquidlenses/images/eye2.jpg
<
It's time this matter is cleared up -- simply and concisely --
once and for all.
<
Actually, I thought I ended all the confusion back on Saturday,
May 11, 1996, when an evolutionistst named Michael Clark
accused me of misquoting Darwin. He had the balls to say
I used only a portion of Darwin's quote and, naturally,
managed to set him straight.
<
==============================
<
Here's what I wrote:
<
``To suppose that the eye (with so many parts all working
together) . . . could have been formed by natural selection
seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree."
<
=============================
<
http://www.astro.virginia.edu/class/oconnell/astr130/im/human-eye-crossec.jpg
<
Here's what Charlie really said:
<
"To suppose that the eye with all its inimitable contrivances for
adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different
amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic
aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems,
I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree. When it was first
said that the sun stood still and the world turned round, the common
sense of mankind declared the doctrine false; but the old saying
of Vox populi, vox Dei, as every philosopher knows, cannot be
trusted in science. Reason tells me, that if numerous gradations
from a simple and imperfect eye to one complex and perfect can be
shown to exist, each grade being useful to its possessor, as is
certainly the case; if further, the eye ever varies and the variations
be inherited, as is likewise certainly the case and if such variations
should be useful to any animal under changing conditions of life,
then the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye
could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our
imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
How a nerve comes to be sensitive to light, hardly concerns us
more than how life itself originated; but I may remark that, as some
of the lowest organisms, in which nerves cannot be detected, are
capable of perceiving light, it does not seem impossible that certain
sensitive elements in their bar-code should become aggregated
and developed into nerves, endowed with this special sensibility."
<
< -- Charles Darwin, 1859, "Origin of Species"
<
============================
<
I thought I said what Darwin had said but David Iain Greig
(moderator of talk.origins ) said what I said wasn't what
Darwin really had said because he said Darwin had more
to say than what I said he had said, then Steve Vickers
of the UK butts in and says HE knows what Darwin really
said, claiming what I said he had said wasn't what Darwin
really had said, so I said, 'Okay, I'll say what they say
about what Darwin really said, since I suppose that this is
indeed what he had said, even though I really don't know
for sure if he had said it, but this is what they say he had said."
<
===============================
<
< Nice little song and dance, there, Zippy. Can you
< balance a ball on your nose? -- Michael Clark
<
Up your's, Bumblebrain!
<
Folks, please excuse the rude interruption!
<
=============================
<
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OUMzbiVKkYE/RutPmJc110I/AAAAAAAAANM/M1qRr8RcNG0/s320/human-eye.jpg
<
Actually, it really doesn't matter what Darwin had said or what
these fellas said he had said -- or what they say I said or
didn't say about what he said or didn't say -- since what I said,
whether Darwin said it or not, isn't something that really needed
to be said. Perhaps Darwin said what they say he had said
because he felt he had to say it -- he certainly was entitled
to say what he wanted to say. But by saying what they say
he had said, he actually said more than he needed to say,
so maybe he didn't have to say what he said. If, of course,
Darwin did say what these fellas said he had said, critics
could later say Charlie had nothing to say even though
he had said it.
<
Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com
<
==============================
<
< TAKE MEOW TO THE BALL GAME
< Ed Conrad 17, Evolutionists 1
> (Called after 3 innings, Mercy Rule)
<
This is what the average evolutionist's scrotum looked
like before the arrival of Ed Conrad and his mind-boggling
discoveries of petrified bones, teeth and even soft organs --
SOME HUMAN -- between coal veins.
<
http://www.vrimples.com/images/Scrotum_by_David_Shankbone.jpg
<
This is what the average evolutionist's scrotum look like now
after Ed Conrad proved that all living physical anthropologists
and most paleontologists are phonier than a $4 bill -- and that
man had inhabited the earth eons before Charles Darwin's
prepostrous theory put us here.
<
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/72/The_scrotum071007.jpg
<
GREAT BALLS OF FIRE
Ed's dead, you said!
I hope it's true!
It's time for celebration.
He's squeezed our balls
'Til black and blue
And I've run out of medication.
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/TightFit.jpg
<
CRIME IN RHYME
The pseudos, their interests so vested
And Poor Truth, for too long molested.
Their deceit and deception
Near the point of perfection
If it were my call, they'd ALL be arrested
<
==========================
<
HUMAN REMAINS BETWEEN COAL VEINS
CONFIRMS EVOLUTION IS A DEAD HORSE
<
http://likethedew.com/img/beating-a-dead-horse.gif
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FINGERSx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestHumanSkull.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Skullx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/skullb.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SkullBoulderSide.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanBrain.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/FOSSILS08/HumanFemur.jpg
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanJaw3.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/TestResults.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FirstDiscovery.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestTool.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/MoreFossils.jpg
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate3.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate2.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate11.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder1.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder2.jpg
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladdery.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Scorpion.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/PetrifiedPP.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanJaw3.jpg
<
==================================
<
< WHERE THESE BEAUTIES WERE FOUND
< (Information Classified. Don't Tell a Soul.)
<
Here's a map showing a spectacular cross-section of coal
veins beneath Mahanoy City, Pa. It reveals the impact of
an asteroid, meteor or comet having struck the earth and
offering the undeniable physical evidence of a catastrophe.
<
Some of the URLs below showing the result of the impact
can be enlarged by clicking on them.
<
< THE ANATOMY OF A CATACLYSM
< "Oh, the Humanity"
<
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=22&f=1472383101&p=61
<
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=22&f=1472392315&p=62
<
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=22&f=1472383097&p=63
<
=============================
<
< OLDEST HUMAN SKULL EVER FOUND
<
http://www.edconrad.com/images/z11calv.jpg
<
Wilton M. Krogman, one of the world's foremost experts
on human anatomy, holds what he had identified as
a petrified human calvarium, a skull with the eye sockets
broken off, that was discovered between coal veins.
<
http://www.edconrad.com/images/krogwskull.jpg
<
Krogman is shown at his desk at the world-famous Cooper
Clinic in Lancaster, Pa., where moments later he beckoned
a colleague -- a medical doctor -- to examine what he told
him was "the oldest human skull ever found."
<
A CATscan was performed on this specimen with
favorable results.
<
http://www.edconrad.com/images/catcalv.jpg
<
Meanwhile, Haversian canals were identified in the
cell structure, the tell-tale sign of bone. And dried
blood was found on the specimen during testing at
American Medical Laboratories in Chantilly, Va.
<
This is the official report from AML which had
performed Calculus Analysis by Crystallography.
The final report, dated April 21, 2000, was issued
by Dr. Nathan Sherman, director of laboratories.
<
"The specimen consists of 1 irregularly
shaped, brown calculus weighing less
than 0.0010 grams and measuring 1X1X0.5
mm. No nidus is observed. The calculi
indicates a composition of dried blood
intermingled with a few small crystals
resembling calcium oxalate dihydrate."
<
http://www.edconrad.com/images/z12calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/images/z13cav.jpg
<
=====================================
<
< SEM COMPARISON OF SPECIMEN THAT
< TOP ANATOMIST IDENTIFIED AS A TIBIA
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/newtibia.jpg
<
Scanning Electron Microscopy of internal surface of the fossil
that world renowned human anatomist Wilton Krogman
identified as a tibia. Both photos were taken at 2,000X.
<
http://www.edconrad.org/images/bones.jpg
<
This is the specimen that Paul PZ Myers, then of Temple U.
and now am embarrassment to the University of Minnesota,
along with Andrew MacRae, then of the University of Calgary,
had "tested."
<
MacRae had been entrusted with a specimen that Krogman
identified as a tibia, then -- in cahoots with Myers -- had
fraudulently "prepared" a ground section from a rock or
concretion and displayed the internal structure on MacRae's
Web page.
<
It was a rather enterprising but unfortunately feeble effort
to conceal the presence of Haversian canals that exist in
the genuine specimen. The Haversian canals confirm it
ndeed is B-O-N-E and prove beyond all reasonable doubt
that Myers and MacRae are an insult and a disgrace to
every honest, courageous truth-seeking scientist who ever
lived (especially Copernicus, Galileo, Kepler. Immanuel
Velikovsky, Lin Liangtai and Ed Conrad).
<
==================================
<
LIN LIANGTAI SHOWING WHAT
HONEST SCIENCE IS ALL ABOUT
<
Lin Liangtai of Taipei, Taiwan, proably like you, read the
newsgroups about Ed Conrad's claim of having discovered
human remains between coal veins.
<
Lin had contacted me via email, explaining that -- based on
the photos -- he believes I might be right and volunteered
to assist in my research by providing financial support for
tate-of-the-art testing if I would send him a specimen or two.
obliged and now I'm delighted I did.
<
He already has spent nearly $50,000 to have all sorts of
scientific testing done on the fossils, especially the petrified
human remains such as the calvarium, femur, brain, toe, etc..
The test results and his research have confirmed that I am
absolutely right and members of the Scientific Establishment
are DEAD WRONG about evolution.
<
================================
<
RESEARCH ON PETRIFIED HUMAN CALVARIUM
AND FEMUR DONE BY LIN LIANGTAI OF TAIWAN
<
PETRIFIED HUMAN CALVARIUM
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestHumanSkull.JPG <
CALVARIUM REPORT by Lin Liangtai of Taiwan
http://groups.google.com/group/idfossil/web/new-calvarium-article?hl=en
<
PETRIFIED HUMAN FEMUR
http://www.edconrad.com/FOSSILS08/HumanFemur.jpg
<
FEMUR REPORT by Lin Liangtai of Taiwan
http://groups.google.com/group/idfossil/web/femur-article?hl=en
<
HUMAN TOE (a very costly test done in Alberta, Canada).)
<
Here is a CT video of the Carboniferous human toe (discovered
by Ed Conrad between coal veins) that disproves the theory
of Evolution).
<
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=22&f=1472406809&p=61
<
Here are 120 micrographs of the human toe:
<
http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id=lin440315&book=14&page=1
<
=================
<
Lin Liangtai's Web Page
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315
<
DEATH DOES NOT EXIST
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Miracle.jpg
http://edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath
<
=====================
<
Ed Conrad (rear) and his albino wolf named Blue.
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/EdnBlue.JPG
<
IMPORTANT.
To reply to this posting. please remove both
shoes and genuflect before pushing SEND.
<
Ed Conrad
http://ww.edconrad.com
Man as Old as Coal
<
===============================
<
<
WORLDWIDE NEWS AGENCIES
Associated Press AP
African Eye NewsService
Agence France Presse
APTN
Bloomberg
Cable News Network
EFE News
Indo Asian News Service
Iran Press Service
Iranian Students News Agency (ISNA)
Iraq Press IRIN
News Islamic Republic News Agency(IRNA)
Inter Press Service Itar-Tass -- Russia
Latin American Press
Middle East News Agency
Pravda -- Russian News and Analysis
Prima News Agency
Reuters
United Nations News Wire Service
United Press International UPI
Xinhua News Agency -- China
Agence France Press
AFPAgencia EFE,
Agencia Estado
Agencia Lusa Agency Telegraphique
Belge De Press,
AGNECE BELGA
Agenzia Nazionale Stampa Associata ANSA
Agenzia Giornalistica Italia
AGI Algemeen Nederlands Persbureau
ANP Albanian
Telegraphic Agency
ATA Alternativna Informativna Mreza
AIM Anadolu News Agency
Armanian News Agency
NOYAN TAPAN
ArmenPress
Asbar News Agency
Associated Press AP
Athens News Agency
APE
ATH news agency - Kharkov Ukraine
Atlantic News Service
Austria Press-Agentur, APA
Australian Associated Press
AAP Baltic News Service
BNS Bolivia Web -
ERBOL News Agency
Bulgarian Telegraph Agency BTA
Canadian Press CP
Central News Agency
CNA Ceskolovenska Tiskova Kancelat
CTK China News Service
COMPASS Media, Inc.
Cubapress
Cyprus News Agency
CNA Deutsche Presse - Agentur Gmbh
DPA ELTA - Lithuanian news agency
Eesti Teadete Agentur
ETA
H.K China News
Agency Hrvatska Izvjestajna Novinska Agencija
HINA Indonesian
National News Agency
ANTARA Interfax News Agency Islamic Republic
News Agency
IRNA Jiji Press (Jiji Tsushin-Sha)
Korean Central News Agency
KCNA
Kyodo News Service
LETA News Agency
MIA - Macedonian Information Agency
Makfax
Macedonian News Agency
Reality
Macedonia Magyar Tavirati Iroda
MTI
Malaysian National News Agency
BERNAMA Mediafax
Romanian News Agency
Mercopress News Agency
Montsame News Agency
SABA
New Zealand Press Association
NEPA
Official Jordania News Agency
PETRA
Oman News Agency Pakistan Press International
PPI
Panafrican News Agency
Polska Agencja Prasowa PAP
Prensa Latina Press association
Prime-TASS Economic News Agency
Reuters
Russian Information Agency
Ria "Novosti"
Schweizerische Depeschen Agentur SDA
Serbian Press Agency
SRNA
Slovene Press Agency
STA
SNARK News Agency
Suomen Tietotoimisto
Tanjug News Agency
Telegrafnoye Agnetstvo Sovietskogo Snyuza
TASS
Tidningranas Talegrambyra
TT Tlacova agentura Slovenskej republiky,
TASR Vietnam News Agency
Yemen News Agency
SABA
Yonhap News Agency
Xinhua News Agency
ABC CBS NBC CNN MSNBC BBC Fox News
<
<
A FEW EUROPEAN NEWSPAPERS
National Newspapers of the United Kingdom
Daily Express
Daily Mail
Daily Mirror
Daily Star
Electronic Telegraph
Financial Times
News of the World
Observer (Sunday)
Sunday Mirror
Sunday People
Sunday Times
The Guardian
The Independent
The Sun
The Times

National Newspapers of Germany
Bild-Zeitung
Die Sueddeutsche Zeitung
Der Spiegel
Der Spiegel (English)
Die Tageszeitung
Die Welt
Die Zeit
Handelsblatt
<
National Newspapers of Italy
La Repubblica
La Stampa
Il Corriere della Sera
L'Unità
Il Sole 24 Ore
Il Manifesto
<
National Newspapers of Sweden
Aftonbladet
Dagens Nyheter
Svenska Dagbladet
<
National Newspapers of Ireland
Irish Examiner
Irish Times
The Sunday Business Post
The Sunday World

Bob Casanova

Sep 5, 2009, 3:51:25 PM9/5/09
On Sat, 5 Sep 2009 07:25:29 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Good Gawd!"
<conspiracies...@gmail.com>:

>As you all know...

Ed is a moron.

Yes, Ed, we know that.