my theories

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Nov 9, 2006, 3:38:49 PM11/9/06
I guess

I would like to use many articles to talk about my theories. I put a
lot of these theories on the internet around 1990. It has been about
17 years since I put some of these theories on the internet.

Kurt Stocklmeir

Dr. Doctor

Nov 9, 2006, 5:42:18 PM11/9/06

<kurtsto...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>I guess

You still guessing about reality? No bothers, I fix you with spore shots.

> I would like to use many articles to talk about my theories. I put a
> lot of these theories on the internet around 1990. It has been about
> 17 years since I put some of these theories on the internet.

I thinks 20 deep brain injections of Hebeloma crustuliniforme make you
think strighter for about 10 seconds then you get sicks like normals. Must
drill holes first for shots.

> Kurt Stocklmeir

Richard Tobin

Nov 10, 2006, 7:37:19 AM11/10/06
In article <1163104729.5...@f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
<kurtsto...@earthlink.net> wrote:

But remember, it's *BAD* to post to these newsgroups.

-- Richard
in some alphabets" - X3.4, 1963.

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Nov 10, 2006, 2:46:04 PM11/10/06
I guess

God sent to me theories. I did not ever create any theories. God
created curses against theories God snet to me.

Some of the theories are associated with a curse. I do not think I
created the curse. To make it simple I call it a curse against people
associated with Old Dominion University. I do not know what created
the curse. This curse is against any person. A person 6000 miles away
can be influenced by this curse. A person who has not ever been around
Old Dominion University can be doomed by this curse. A person who has
not ever heard of Old Dominion University can be doomed by this curse.

God is mad. I do not know why. I do not know what people did to get
God extremely mad.

There were some dishonest people. They were part of the curse. I do
not know if God created the curse because of the dishonest people. The
people running Old Dominion University and Old Dominion University
police did a lot of extreme big crimes including trying to kill people.
There are people who have proof of a lot of crimes and bad people can
go to jail for a long time - like the rest of their lifes. It would
take the U.S. FBI 1 day to get the proof and send those people to jail.

When I got to Old Dominion University the curse was hurting people,
killing people and destroying people.

It is probably true physics theories from God became associated with
extreme bad things done by extreme bad people.

Kurt Stocklmeir

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Nov 11, 2006, 2:26:35 PM11/11/06
I guess

I was 1 of a small group of people who wanted some of the truth exposed

there were some students on the student senate around 1989 - 1990 who
did not like what was happening - a lot of them had information about
what I am talking about

there were some students on the Old Dominion University student
newspaper around 1989 - 1990 who did not like what was happening - 2
were Albert Brooks and Richard Jenkins - they have information about
this

girls and boys who are good know that police protect police - people
can see pictures on tv with police beating up a person to an extreme
and police say it is ok - most people think it is bad

Norfolk police tried to cover up for their friends - the method that
they used was to get a wire tap on my phone - bad police warned me
about it

there were groups of bad police making up groups of bad police - they
were all bad - different groups had different ideas of what to do -
there were certain bad police who did not want any police to get any
thing on me

the bad police who warned me about the Norfolk police wire tap did not
think I was doing any thing dishonest - they thought they were more
safe if I knew about the wire tap - like I could have talked to a
friend who said they did some thing dishonest

any time the Norfolk police had a wire tap on my phone certain bad
police protected me

girls and boys who are good know what will happen to those people if
the truth is exposed

people need to understand that I was 1 of a group of people who were
fighting against those bad people - I am not the only person saying
these things

God is not happy

Kurt Stocklmeir

Dr. Doctor

Nov 12, 2006, 8:04:29 AM11/12/06

>I guess
>
> God sent to me theories. I did not ever create any theories. God
> created curses against theories God snet to me.

cool!

> Some of the theories are associated with a curse. I do not think I
> created the curse.

you said God did.

>To make it simple I call it a curse against people
> associated with Old Dominion University. I do not know what created
> the curse.

you said God did.

>This curse is against any person. A person 6000 miles away
> can be influenced by this curse. A person who has not ever been around
> Old Dominion University can be doomed by this curse. A person who has
> not ever heard of Old Dominion University can be doomed by this curse.
>
> God is mad. I do not know why. I do not know what people did to get
> God extremely mad.

mad or pissed?

> There were some dishonest people. They were part of the curse. I do
> not know if God created the curse because of the dishonest people. The
> people running Old Dominion University and Old Dominion University
> police did a lot of extreme big crimes including trying to kill people.
> There are people who have proof of a lot of crimes and bad people can
> go to jail for a long time - like the rest of their lifes. It would
> take the U.S. FBI 1 day to get the proof and send those people to jail.
>
> When I got to Old Dominion University the curse was hurting people,
> killing people and destroying people.
>
> It is probably true physics theories from God became associated with
> extreme bad things done by extreme bad people.

probably not.

> Kurt Stocklmeir

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Nov 13, 2006, 3:38:59 PM11/13/06
I guess

when I went to Old Dominion University I spent almost all my time at 1
building

right before I got to the school police killed a person on the stairs
of the building

it is probably true Norfolk police did it

Kurt Stocklmeir

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Nov 14, 2006, 3:44:24 PM11/14/06
I guess

around me - God was hurting people, killing people and destroying
people

God was - hurting - killing - destroying - families of people

associated with Old Dominion University

Kurt Stocklmeir

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Nov 14, 2006, 4:10:21 PM11/14/06
I guess

can a curse spread

how does a curse spread

http://www.theeagle.com/bonfire/storyarchive/november1999/271199b.htm

Kurt Stocklmeir

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Nov 15, 2006, 2:26:07 PM11/15/06
I guess

when people who are associated with Old Dominion University stop being
associated with the school they and their family will always be cursed

they will curse people around them

Kurt Stocklmeir

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Nov 16, 2006, 5:11:53 PM11/16/06
I guess

people who lived around Old Dominion University were cursed - their
families were cursed

people who worked at stores around Old Dominion University were cursed
- their families were cursed

Kurt Stocklmeir

Phineas T Puddleduck

Nov 16, 2006, 5:13:57 PM11/16/06
On 2006-11-16 22:11:53 +0000, kurtsto...@earthlink.net said:

> I guess

Cheese and chicken are closely linked. They start with CH. And
Chocolate too. Therefore Chococolate is Chocococococlicious

--

The biggest enemy of science is pseudo science. Oh, and Jeff Relf too...

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Nov 16, 2006, 5:24:08 PM11/16/06
I guess

A good person will try not to eat any animals. It is better for people
and animals.

I eat things that use milk - it is bad - I am not pure.

Kurt Stocklmeir

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Nov 17, 2006, 3:33:01 PM11/17/06
I guess

There is proof of what I am talking about.

There are people who will tell the truth.

There are tapes. Audio tapes can prove a lot about what happened.

I plan to create a video for youtube. I do not know how to do it.
That is why the tapes are not on youtube at this time. I do not know
how to create a video where the sound is from a tape recorder - I do
not know how to connect a tape recorder to a video camera. I think
there are computer programs to create video on a computer. I am trying
to get some friends to help me with this.

There are many copies of the tapes and many people have the copies of
the tapes. The bad guys can not get all the copies of the tapes.

Kurt Stocklmeir

Message has been deleted

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Nov 17, 2006, 4:11:20 PM11/17/06
I do not know a lot about creating videos.

I would like good advice.

I do not read email.

If a person has any good advice for me please use these articles.
Thank you.

Kurt Stocklmeir

Message has been deleted

James Kibo Parry

Nov 17, 2006, 8:06:49 PM11/17/06

Have you considered just rendering everything as ASCII art, so you
could post it to Usenet?

Also, does your secret tape actually show the lizards kissing, or are you
going to bleep that out?

Dear Kurt,

Here is the best possible advice on how to do what you want.

How To Be A Famous Camwhore On The Internet If You're Not A Sexy Chick

1. Buy camera.

2. Turn it on.

3. Keep acting like a spaz.

4. Turn it off.

5. Show the video to people who are easily amused.

6. You will then receive your nickname.

7. Threaten to sue anyone who calls you by that nickname.

8. Get arrested for whatever you were doing in the video.

9. Get a prison tattoo of the humiliating nickname.

10. Cry.

11. Realize that nobody could see you, so to get sympathy,
cry on camera.

12. Keep it up.

13. Realize that years ago someone switched your webcam with
an old toilet-paper tube and you never noticed.

14. Advertise that you will commit suicide on your new webcam
and charge $5 for tickets.

15. Push the button on your suicide machine and discover it
isn't working because the power company shut you off
because nobody sent you $5.

16. Desperate for help, at this stage you then ask Kibo to
tell you what the next sixteen steps are and he secretly
films you begging for attention and then sells that
video for a trillion dollars but you don't even get
to find out what the next sixteen steps are.

-- K.

Whatever you imaginary
new YouTube video is,
it needs more footage of
that kid who broke his
leg in the basketball hoop.

David DeLaney

Nov 18, 2006, 5:23:43 AM11/18/06
James "Kibo" Parry <ki...@world.std.com> wrote:
>In sci.physics and sci.astro, kurtsto...@earthlink.net wrote:
>> I plan to create a video for youtube.

...Okay, I have to stop here before reading further, and mentally recover.

>> I do not know how to do it.

NO FAIR MAKING ME TAKE TWO RECOVERIES IN A ROW, that's nearly a full phase!

>> That is why the tapes are not on youtube at this time. I do not know
>> how to create a video where the sound is from a tape recorder - I do
>> not know how to connect a tape recorder to a video camera. I think
>> there are computer programs to create video on a computer. I am trying
>> to get some friends to help me with this.

Kurt SoundBlasterMeier. ISAGN.

> 10. Cry.

go cry, emo kitten

Dave
--
\/David DeLaney posting from d...@vic.com "It's not the pot that grows the flower

Dave

Nov 22, 2006, 12:52:00 PM11/22/06

<kurtsto...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

You know about it, so is God going to "get" you?

Dave

Nov 22, 2006, 12:52:56 PM11/22/06

<kurtsto...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Old Dominion University is a mental hospital, were you released or did you
escape?

Dave

Nov 22, 2006, 12:55:39 PM11/22/06

<kurtsto...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

You must be cursed, you act like your cursed, and you went to "school" there
and all of it is cursed.
But it is a place for the mentally ill and you were locked up.
Remember?

Dave

Nov 22, 2006, 12:56:43 PM11/22/06

<kurtsto...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

God is pissed off at Kurt Stocklmeir for lying, and curses him.

Dave

Nov 22, 2006, 12:57:45 PM11/22/06

<kurtsto...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

You are infested with fungi, they grow inside you and cause you to think
that you are cursed.