A BLACK HOLE MYTH GETS BUSTED:

NoEinstein

May 5, 2009, 3:30:54 PM5/5/09
Heretofore, it has been wrongly assumed that objects in free-fall that
are past a Black Hole’s event horizon will ‘elongate’ and eventually
be torn apart due to the greater gravitational pull on the near side
than on the away side.

New Science Truth: *** Black holes have ZERO gravity, because there is
no energy escaping outward to replenish the downward flowing ether
that is required for there to BE gravity. *** ‘Pre black holes’, on
the other hand, have major gravities. Objects falling into those will
have a miniscule downward force differential between the front and
back. However, such will produce only extremely small elongation.
Here’s why:

Assume that a 1” x 1” square steel rod x 36” long is falling small end
first toward the Earth. According to Newton, the gravitational
differential for such a near Earth object would be no more than .000
000 001. If the ‘g’ multiple of a massive star is one trillion times
greater, the maximum inertial drag on the steel rod would be 1,000 x ½
the mass (or the Earth weight of the rod) which equals 4,500 pounds of
tension due to the INERTIA of the back half of the falling rod. In a
steel rod of the above dimension, the inertial tension would elongate
the rod about 1/16“—not enough to cause a catastrophic progression of
elongation.

The velocity necessary to cause a trillion fold increase in inertial
drag would be one trillion times the velocity of the free-fall of
objects on Earth. If the event horizon was located one light year
away from the center of the massive star, it would require only two
trillionths of a year for the object to traverse such distance… or
about 3/100,000th of a second. The elongation of any mass, even soft
rubber, would always be of near zero amounts. Anyone claiming to be
learned who even discusses such absurdities as science facts, doesn’t
possess even the most rudimentary understanding of statics, dynamics,
and strengths of materials. — NoEinstein —

Dirk Van de moortel

May 5, 2009, 4:11:10 PM5/5/09
NoEinstein <noein...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
2b410180-9de7-4b7e...@n4g2000vba.googlegroups.com

> Heretofore, it has been wrongly assumed that objects in free-fall that
> are past a Black Hole�s event horizon will �elongate� and eventually

> be torn apart due to the greater gravitational pull on the near side
> than on the away side.
>
> New Science Truth: *** Black holes have ZERO gravity, because there is
> no energy escaping outward to replenish the downward flowing ether
> that is required for there to BE gravity. *** �Pre black holes�, on

> the other hand, have major gravities. Objects falling into those will
> have a miniscule downward force differential between the front and
> back. However, such will produce only extremely small elongation.
> Here�s why:
>
> Assume that a 1� x 1� square steel rod x 36� long is falling small end

> first toward the Earth. According to Newton, the gravitational
> differential for such a near Earth object would be no more than .000
> 000 001. If the �g� multiple of a massive star is one trillion times
> greater, the maximum inertial drag on the steel rod would be 1,000 x �

> the mass (or the Earth weight of the rod) which equals 4,500 pounds of
> tension due to the INERTIA of the back half of the falling rod. In a
> steel rod of the above dimension, the inertial tension would elongate
> the rod about 1/16��not enough to cause a catastrophic progression of

> elongation.
>
> The velocity necessary to cause a trillion fold increase in inertial
> drag would be one trillion times the velocity of the free-fall of
> objects on Earth. If the event horizon was located one light year
> away from the center of the massive star, it would require only two
> trillionths of a year for the object to traverse such distance� or

> about 3/100,000th of a second. The elongation of any mass, even soft
> rubber, would always be of near zero amounts. Anyone claiming to be
> learned who even discusses such absurdities as science facts, doesn�t

> possess even the most rudimentary understanding of statics, dynamics,
> and strengths of materials. � NoEinstein �

If... would... Utopia.
If NoEinstein would read and understand one of the books some
of us have been recommending, and then would read what he
has written above, he would realize what an he imbecile he is.
If... would... Utopia.

Dirk Vdm

Eric Gisse

May 5, 2009, 5:19:26 PM5/5/09
On May 5, 11:30 am, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Heretofore, it has been wrongly assumed that objects in free-fall that
> are past a Black Hole’s event horizon will ‘elongate’ and eventually
> be torn apart due to the greater gravitational pull on the near side
> than on the away side.
>
> New Science Truth: *** Black holes have ZERO gravity, because there is
> no energy escaping outward to replenish the downward flowing ether
> that is required for there to BE gravity. ***

I love it when the terminally uneducated spew nonsense that's covered
in physics FAQs.

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/BlackHoles/black_gravity.html

[...]

NoEinstein

May 6, 2009, 2:40:00 PM5/6/09
On May 5, 5:19 pm, Eric Gisse <jowr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Eric: I have a FAQ for you: When will you get a college degree?
You have proved time and again that you have zero capability to
discuss any expressed argument for or against an issue of science.
Instead of shooting the messenger, you should shoot yourself for being
so clueless about the physical world in which we live. — NoEinstein —
> http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/BlackHoles/black_gra...
>
> [...]

PD

May 6, 2009, 3:18:41 PM5/6/09

Several comments
- It really does no good to propose alternative ideas of what happens
inside the horizons of black holes, as those have no direct observable
consequences and therefore are scientifically untestable, and
therefore are scientifically uninteresting. Physicists have no firm
understanding of what happens inside black hole event horizons because
of this.

- Objects elongate outside the event horizon as well as inside the
event horizon. As you noted, this happens to a steel rod above the
Earth's surface.

- You make no observationally verifiable distinction between a black
hole and a 'pre black hole', although it seems rather extraordinary to
suppose that a 'pre black hole' that does have a lot of gravitational
power will accrete mass further until it turns into a black hole and
suddenly the gravity switches off. We do have *direct* observational
evidence of a very massive object with enormous gravitational power
(as determined by watching the orbits of stars around it) and no
optical signature at the center of our galaxy. I'd be intrigued to
know whether you consider that to be a black hole or a 'pre black
hole' or something else, and why you think so.

- For very large black holes, the elongation forces *at* the event
horizon are actually quite mild and in most cases a hypothetical
traveler crossing the event horizon would feel nothing in the way of
unusual stresses at that moment. The problem is what happens after
that, well inside the event horizon.

- Your calculation is wrong for the preceding reason. You estimated
the elongation of the rod at the *surface of the earth*. But the
Schwarzchild radius of the Earth is not at the surface of the earth.
It is much, much further in, and you'd have to do your calculations of
what the tidal force would be if the entire mass of the Earth were
inside that radius. As it is, you're comparing apples and oranges.

- It is actually quite straightforward to calculate what the
elongation forces would be for an arbitrary mass concentrated inside
an arbitrary radius using ordinary Newtonian mechanics. This was in
fact done by Michell in 1784 (which you'll note is 225 years ago). And
there it is also true that elongation stresses become enormous, as
well. There is a numerical disagreement about exactly how much between
Newtonian mechanics and general relativity, but there is no dispute
that it happens.

PD

NoEinstein

May 7, 2009, 10:38:23 AM5/7/09
On May 6, 3:18 pm, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Folks: PNG, PD, said a major truth: "Physicists have no firm

understanding of what happens inside black hole event horizons because
of this." I'll paraphrase: Physicists have no firm ideas about
science truths, because they will not question any of the science
garbage that wrongly got printed as science truths! — NoEinstein —
> PD- Hide quoted text -

PD

May 7, 2009, 10:48:04 AM5/7/09
On May 7, 9:38 am, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On May 6, 3:18 pm, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Folks: PNG, PD, said a major truth: "Physicists have no firm
> understanding of what happens inside black hole event horizons because
> of this."  I'll paraphrase: Physicists have no firm ideas about
> science truths, because they will not question any of the science
> garbage that wrongly got printed as science truths!  — NoEinstein —

And you'll note you have a hard time dealing with people questioning
what you call your "science truths".

NoEinstein

May 8, 2009, 10:33:00 AM5/8/09
On May 7, 10:48 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Folks: Parasites like PD should be dealt with in the most drastic
ways. Unfortunately, these news groups only allow the use of words.
— NoEinstein —

PD

May 8, 2009, 10:36:36 AM5/8/09
On May 8, 9:33 am, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On May 7, 10:48 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Folks:  Parasites like PD should be dealt with in the most drastic
> ways.

As I said, you have difficulty with those who would question YOUR
"scientific truths". You want to have the right to do that for
everyone else, but not be subject to it yourself. Being treated the
same as everyone else makes you obviously very angry, to the point
where you would contemplate violent measures.

John, you need medication and prompt attention.

NoEinstein

May 10, 2009, 2:50:42 PM5/10/09
On May 8, 10:36 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Folks: Parasites like PD should be dealt with in the most drastic
ways. Unfortunately, these news groups only allow the use of words.

NoEinstein

May 10, 2009, 2:58:10 PM5/10/09
On May 8, 10:36 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Folks: PD is 'Dr. No'. Where is James Bond when we need him, to
terminate such a world-threatening parasite as PD? NoEinstein —

PD

May 11, 2009, 8:09:02 AM5/11/09
On May 10, 1:58 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On May 8, 10:36 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Folks:  PD is 'Dr. No'.  Where is James Bond when we need him, to
> terminate such a world-threatening parasite as PD?  NoEinstein —

I think it's getting close to time to report you, John, for making
thinly veiled threats on the internet, don't you?

hanson

May 11, 2009, 11:24:49 PM5/11/09
--- AHAHAHAHA... only on the UseNet! ... AHAHAHAHA... ----

Paul Draper "PD" <TheDrap...@gmail.com> wrote:
John Armistead aka NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
[snip bantering]....

John Armistead wrote:
Folks:
PD is 'Dr. No'. Where is James Bond when we need him,
to terminate such a world-threatening parasite [1] as PD?
� NoEinstein

Paul Draper wrote:
I think it's getting close to time to report you, John, for making
thinly veiled threats on the internet, don't you?

hanson wrote:
AHAHAHAHA.. What's the matter with you, Paul? John adores
you & he cranks himself over you. You have frightened him as if
you had the power of a "world-threatening parasite"... Now you
blew it, Paul, because you reacted like a religious fanatic who is
not quite sure about the veracity of his own (physics)-faith... and
you threaten to report & appeal to a Higher Power!... ahahahaha...
Celebrate John's self-inflicted agony... Enjoy that, Paul... ahaha...

But listen Paul, stand back & see what these acrid Einstein pro
& con exchanges do reflect in the real world... The theory of
Relativity, pro or con, has never threatened anybody's livelihood
or lifestyle, but it's purveyors appears to threatens a lot of cultural,
ideological and religious values in the triad of Monotheism.
These "debates" highlight here "locally" that:

---- ||| Relativity is a tool used by the few to fool the many ||| ---- [1]

--|| The problem with stereotypes is that stereotypes are true ||--.
--- AHAHAHAHA... only on the UseNet! ... AHAHAHAHA... ----

Hardly, cuz on the wider field of socio-physics one can see that::
::::::::::::::::::::: Nobody is born religious. ::::::
::::::::::::::::::: Religion is an acquired disease :::::::::::
:::::::: Religion is a tool used by the few to fuck the many ::::: [1]
::::::::::::::::::::: Nobody is born anti-Semitic neither. ::::::
:::::::::::: But Jews are ultimately the teachers for it ::::::: [1]
::::: No Jews -- No Christians || No Jews -- No Muslims ::::::
::::::::::::::::::::: No Jews || No anti-Semitism. ::::::

Maybe on a given future occasion I'll post about this fascinating
subject of Re: A BLACK HOLE MYTH GETS BUSTED, and why
this "BLEAK, WHOLE MYTH GETS TRUSTED"... NOT...ahaha....
Till then thanks for the laughs, guy.... ahahaha... ahahahahanson

Don Stockbauer

May 11, 2009, 11:37:29 PM5/11/09
On May 11, 10:24 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> --- AHAHAHAHA... only on the UseNet! ... AHAHAHAHA... ----
>
> Paul Draper "PD" <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> John Armistead aka NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [snip bantering]....
>
> John Armistead wrote:
>
> Folks:
> PD is 'Dr. No'. Where is James Bond when we need him,
> to terminate such a world-threatening parasite [1] as PD?
> —  NoEinstein

Ha, ha, ha, jerk.

hanson

May 12, 2009, 12:00:15 AM5/12/09
--- AHAHAHAHA... only on the UseNet! ... AHAHAHAHA... ----

Out of his cell in the Stockade of "Don Stockbauer",

John Armistead wrote:
Folks:
PD is 'Dr. No'. Where is James Bond when we need him,
to terminate such a world-threatening parasite [1] as PD?
� NoEinstein
Convict Don, the Con, wrote:
Ha, ha, ha, jerk.

hanson wrote:
... ahahaha... good to see that it jerked you that quickly!... ahahaha..
It must have been a jerk from that "Global Brain" of yours... ahaha...
Thanks for the laughs and for attracting attention.... ahahahanson

NoEinstein

May 12, 2009, 5:47:12 AM5/12/09
On May 11, 8:09 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Folks: Every word out of PD's mouth is a threat to reason, fair-play,
and concern for the betterment of humanity. His joy is to find
anything positive done by others and to put it down. That guy is a
parasite, and a scoundrel. Accept him for what he is: Someone to be
despised and cursed! — NoEinstein —

NoEinstein

May 12, 2009, 5:49:39 AM5/12/09
On May 11, 11:24 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:

Hanson: :-) — NoEinstein —

> --- AHAHAHAHA... only on the UseNet! ... AHAHAHAHA... ----
>
> Paul Draper "PD" <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> John Armistead aka NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [snip bantering]....
>
> John Armistead wrote:
>
> Folks:
> PD is 'Dr. No'. Where is James Bond when we need him,
> to terminate such a world-threatening parasite [1] as PD?
> —  NoEinstein

NoEinstein

May 12, 2009, 6:04:02 AM5/12/09
On May 11, 11:37 pm, Don Stockbauer <donstockba...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear Don: Someone needs to make a list of the... "jerks" replying on
sci.physics. Most likely they would be divided on two sides: (1.) The
gullible who embrace Einstein's 'theories' as solid ground for
appeasing their own inferiority complexes; and (2.) The independent
thinkers who can see the shallowness of Einstein's counterintuitive
arguments—tantamount to the absurd. As a matter of course, everyone
replying on these news groups should be required to state which side
they are on so that those with opposite positions need not waste their
time reading that which they find offensive. — NoEinstein —
> Ha, ha, ha, jerk.- Hide quoted text -

PD

May 12, 2009, 9:03:15 AM5/12/09
On May 11, 10:24 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> --- AHAHAHAHA... only on the UseNet! ... AHAHAHAHA... ----
>
> Paul Draper "PD" <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> John Armistead aka NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [snip bantering]....
>
> John Armistead wrote:
>
> Folks:
> PD is 'Dr. No'. Where is James Bond when we need him,
> to terminate such a world-threatening parasite [1] as PD?
> —  NoEinstein

> Paul Draper wrote:
>
> I think it's getting close to time to report you, John, for making
> thinly veiled threats on the internet, don't you?
>
> hanson wrote:
>
> AHAHAHAHA.. What's the matter with you, Paul? John adores
> you & he cranks himself over you. You have frightened him as if
> you had the power of a "world-threatening parasite"...

This made me smile, ahahahanson.

> Now you
> blew it, Paul, because you reacted like a religious fanatic who is
> not quite sure about the veracity of his own (physics)-faith... and
> you threaten to report & appeal to a Higher Power!... ahahahaha...
> Celebrate John's self-inflicted agony... Enjoy that, Paul... ahaha...

Well, people who are a danger to themselves or to others need
treatment.

PD

May 12, 2009, 9:09:50 AM5/12/09
On May 12, 5:04 am, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On May 11, 11:37 pm, Don Stockbauer <donstockba...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear Don:  Someone needs to make a list of the... "jerks" replying on
> sci.physics.  Most likely they would be divided on two sides: (1.) The
> gullible who embrace Einstein's 'theories' as solid ground for
> appeasing their own inferiority complexes; and (2.) The independent
> thinkers who can see the shallowness of Einstein's counterintuitive
> arguments—tantamount to the absurd.

This is interesting on two counts
- That you believe that "counterintuitive" is tantamount to "absurd",
so that if it's counterintuitive, it MUST be wrong.
- That you find Einstein's arguments to be counterintuitive. They're
really pretty simple. JHigh school kids get it. What do you find to be
counterintuitive?

> As a matter of course, everyone
> replying on these news groups should be required to state which side
> they are on so that those with opposite positions need not waste their
> time reading that which they find offensive.  — NoEinstein —

Why would you only read material that supports you and deliberately
NOT read material that is in disagreement with you? Isn't that a
TERRIBLE way to think?

PD

Strich-Reply-To-Idiots

May 12, 2009, 9:10:45 AM5/12/09
> treatment.- Dölj citerad text -
>
> - Visa citerad text -

Paul, your schizophrenia can be a danger to yourself. Why are you not
getting treatment?

PD

May 12, 2009, 9:10:58 AM5/12/09
On May 12, 4:47 am, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On May 11, 8:09 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Folks:  Every word out of PD's mouth is a threat to reason, fair-play,
> and concern for the betterment of humanity.  His joy is to find
> anything positive done by others and to put it down.  That guy is a
> parasite, and a scoundrel.  Accept him for what he is: Someone to be
> despised and cursed!  — NoEinstein —

Well, it's plain that you can't stand criticism, and that you believe
that anyone that would offer criticism should be despised and cursed.

You're a mess, John.

PD

doug

May 12, 2009, 10:26:09 AM5/12/09

NoEinstein wrote:

> On May 11, 8:09 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Folks: Every word out of PD's mouth is a threat to reason, fair-play,
> and concern for the betterment of humanity. His joy is to find
> anything positive done by others and to put it down. That guy is a
> parasite, and a scoundrel. Accept him for what he is: Someone to be

> despised and cursed! � NoEinstein �

You are ignoring the fact that PD is correct in his physics and
you are not. You hate to have your mistakes pointed out to you
since you have been wrong in all your pathetic physics attempts
but you are the one posting the nonsense. You can continue to
demonstrate yourself to be a fool or you can study some real
physics. Learning is good.

>>On May 10, 1:58 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>>

>>>On May 8, 10:36 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Folks: PD is 'Dr. No'. Where is James Bond when we need him, to

>>>terminate such a world-threatening parasite as PD? NoEinstein �

>>I think it's getting close to time to report you, John, for making
>>thinly veiled threats on the internet, don't you?

VMCM1905

May 12, 2009, 11:03:33 PM5/12/09

On May 11, 8:09 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Folks: <SNIP Stupidity>

Quit your foaming at the mouth NoE... dumbass...

BURT

May 13, 2009, 12:25:19 AM5/13/09
On May 12, 7:03 pm, "VMCM1905" <VMCM1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "NoEinstein" <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Your shape comes from the geometry you occupy.
You curve when you move into curved space.
Mitch Raemsch

NoEinstein

May 13, 2009, 5:03:20 PM5/13/09
On May 12, 9:09 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Folks: PD is a PNG and a parasite. Reply to him at your own risk. —
NoEinstein —

NoEinstein

May 13, 2009, 5:04:08 PM5/13/09
On May 12, 9:10 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Folks: PD is a PNG and a parasite. Reply to him at your own risk. —
NoEinstein —

NoEinstein

May 13, 2009, 5:07:17 PM5/13/09
On May 12, 10:26 am, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:

Folks: Dougie is a self-appointed expert who never discusses science,
only the "wrongness" of the messengers of science truths. When is he
ever going to make a '+ new post' of his own? — NoEinstein —

> NoEinstein wrote:
> > On May 11, 8:09 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Folks:  Every word out of PD's mouth is a threat to reason, fair-play,
> > and concern for the betterment of humanity.  His joy is to find
> > anything positive done by others and to put it down.  That guy is a
> > parasite, and a scoundrel.  Accept him for what he is: Someone to be
> > despised and cursed!  — NoEinstein —

> You are ignoring the fact that PD is correct in his physics and
> you are not. You hate to have your mistakes pointed out to you
> since you have been wrong in all your pathetic physics attempts
> but you are the one posting the nonsense. You can continue to
> demonstrate yourself to be a fool or you can study some real
> physics. Learning is good.

> >>I think it's getting close to time to report you, John, for making
> >>thinly veiled threats on the internet, don't you?

NoEinstein

May 13, 2009, 5:11:03 PM5/13/09
On May 12, 11:03 pm, "VMCM1905" <VMCM1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Folks: I must have struck a nerve in VM... That dimwit replied to
me, personally, to say the identical thing. Of course I saved his
email for posterity, so that when history gets written VM... will be
properly ‘tagged‘. — NoEinstein —

Charles

May 13, 2009, 5:14:00 PM5/13/09
On Wed, 13 May 2009 14:03:20 -0700 (PDT), NoEinstein
<noein...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>On May 12, 9:09�am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>Folks: PD is a PNG and a parasite. Reply to him at your own risk. �

>NoEinstein �

(P)retty (N)ice (G)uy?

NoEinstein

May 13, 2009, 5:15:30 PM5/13/09
On May 13, 12:25 am, BURT <macromi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

But BURT... there is no need for space-time to do anything! I've
disproved SR and GR! You make a science out of repeating your
unneeded science nonsense! — NoEinstein —

P. S.: Won't ANYONE discuss the points of argument made in this post
against destructive elongation in high gravities?

PD

May 13, 2009, 5:36:38 PM5/13/09
On May 13, 4:03 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On May 12, 9:09 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Folks:  PD is a PNG and a parasite.  Reply to him at your own risk.  —
> NoEinstein —

What risk? That you might encounter some pointed questions you can't
answer?

PD

May 13, 2009, 6:19:43 PM5/13/09

John, look, I really don't want to smack you down. I know you just
want to have the chance to at least pretend to yourself that you're
doing something useful here for science, and it offends you that
you're not even being given that chance free from criticism or
checking your work.

But the reality here is that you're fooling no one but yourself, and
you're doing yourself a disservice in that. Science is no different
than any other field (such as architecture) where there is a certain
level of training required before you can be reasonably expected to
contribute to the field in a positive way. This is true for musicians,
air conditioning installers, electricians, engineers, medical doctors,
lawyers, and scientists. You can either participate in that training
formally or you can do the work on your own under more hardship, but
you cannot escape the work.

Now, dabbling in the field as an amateur is fine. Just understand that
like amateur astronomy buffs and amateur rocket enthusiasts, you are
not going to be making earthshaking contributions to the field.

PD

Strich-Reply-To-Idiots

May 14, 2009, 8:57:25 AM5/14/09

hanson

May 14, 2009, 1:44:01 PM5/14/09
Einstein Relativity is the Kosher Tax levied onto academia.

David Streicher aka Srich.9993 wrote:
our schizophrenia can be a danger to yourself. Why are you not
getting treatment?

hanson wrote:
ahahahaha... Strich, your diagnosis may have validity
indeed. But Paul is just a single example of a much larger
problem that is endemic to all Einstein Dingleberries. Like
Paul, who has snipped (in fear and horror) the salient
portion of my initial post, all Einstein Dingleberries are
deadly afraid to acknowledge that:

Einstein Relativity is a tool used by the few to fool the many.

Einstein Relativity is the Kosher Tax levied onto academia.

Again, here is what Paul had snipped:

But listen Paul, stand back & see what these acrid Einstein pro
& con exchanges do reflect in the real world... The theory of
Relativity, pro or con, has never threatened anybody's livelihood
or lifestyle, but it's purveyors appears to threatens a lot of cultural,
ideological and religious values in the triad of Monotheism.
These "debates" highlight here "locally" that:

---- ||| Relativity is a tool used by the few to fool the many ||| ---- [1]

--|| The problem with stereotypes is that stereotypes are true ||--.

--- AHAHAHAHA... only on the UseNet! ... AHAHAHAHA... ----

hanson

May 14, 2009, 1:44:04 PM5/14/09
---- ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha... ------
You can take Varney out of the Bus
But you can't take the Bus out of Varney
even when he is posting "in-between jobs", as he does:

Varney Mike, Colorado "VMCM1905" <VMCM1...@gmail.com>
made his annual cameo, gave pseudo-sage advice when he wrote:

> John Armistead "NoEinstein" <noein...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> > PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:

John Armistead wrote:
Folks:

Varney Mike, foaming at the mouth himself, wrote:
<SNIP Stupidity>
Quit your foaming at the mouth, NoE... dumbass...

hanson wrote:
See Mikey, that emotional outburst of yours is symptomatic

of a much larger problem that is endemic to all Einstein
Dingleberries because they are so deadly afraid to
acknowledge that:

Einstein Relativity is a tool used by the few to fool the many.

Einstein Relativity is the Kosher Tax levied onto academia.

... and because of you denying that, YOU DO SUFFER, as
that Tax is taking its toll on you, Mikey. Hence this here is

--------- IMPORTANT for YOUR JOB PROSPECTS ------

Why are there still all those besotted fuck-heads that still
promulgate SR/GR shit & its supposed general importance?
Here is the result and its sad and sorry, current story and
complaint from a young brilliant physics PhD, who did hang
out, here in these NGs... my Friend, Dr. Gregory Hansen.
Read what all that Einstein shit he was required to study has
earned him and what prospects for a living it gave him:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/18a1ee1ba1110c7b

or in --------- ::::: http://tinyurl.com/q7gwjc :::: -------------

Mais, c'est vie, Varney. It's an ED song or bread on your table
... ahahaha... anyways It's good talking to you, Varney.
Take care and thanks for the laughs...ahahahaha... ahahahanson

NoEinstein

May 14, 2009, 7:40:15 PM5/14/09
On May 13, 5:14 pm, Charles <ckr...@SPAMTRAP.west.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 13 May 2009 14:03:20 -0700 (PDT), NoEinstein
>
> <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> >On May 12, 9:09 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Folks:  PD is a PNG and a parasite.  Reply to him at your own risk.  —
> >NoEinstein —
>
> (P)retty (N)ice (G)uy?

Dear Charles: No. PD is a persona non grata, undeserving of being
given the time of day. — NoEinstein —

NoEinstein

May 14, 2009, 7:45:38 PM5/14/09
On May 13, 5:36 pm, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Folks: Replying to PD is to be suckered in to 'conversing' with an
illogical, sick mentality, bent on defending lies over truths. There
isn't a positive bone in that man's whole body. He is negativity
personified, and must surely be a close ally of the devil. —
NoEinstein —
> > > PD- Hide quoted text -

NoEinstein

doug

May 14, 2009, 10:42:31 PM5/14/09

NoEinstein wrote:

> On May 13, 6:19 pm, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Folks: Replying to PD is to be suckered in to 'conversing' with an
> illogical, sick mentality, bent on defending lies over truths. There
> isn't a positive bone in that man's whole body. He is negativity

> personified, and must surely be a close ally of the devil. �
> NoEinstein �

John hates to talk to those who point out his mistakes and make
him look stupid. That does not give john very many people he
can talk to though.

>>On May 13, 4:04 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>>

>>>On May 12, 9:10 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Folks: PD is a PNG and a parasite. Reply to him at your own risk. �
>>>NoEinstein �

PD

May 15, 2009, 8:03:37 AM5/15/09

Which you nevertheless do, by making posts like this. Thanks
NoEinstein, for the acknowledgment of your thralldom!

PD

May 15, 2009, 8:04:41 AM5/15/09
On May 14, 6:45 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On May 13, 5:36 pm, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Folks:  Replying to PD is to be suckered in to 'conversing' with an
> illogical, sick mentality, bent on defending lies over truths.  There
> isn't a positive bone in that man's whole body.  He is negativity
> personified, and must surely be a close ally of the devil.  —
> NoEinstein —

Yes, pointed questions are SO negative. Being positive means being
coddling and enabling...

PD

May 15, 2009, 8:05:42 AM5/15/09
On May 14, 6:46 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On May 13, 6:19 pm, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Folks:  Replying to PD

You mean like you're doing here?
Do you realize that you're compulsive? That you could not stop
replying if you tried?

NoEinstein

May 15, 2009, 7:36:46 PM5/15/09
On May 14, 10:42 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:

Dougie is a persona non grata who likes to talk to himself! — NE —

> NoEinstein wrote:
> > On May 13, 6:19 pm, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Folks:  Replying to PD is to be suckered in to 'conversing' with an
> > illogical, sick mentality, bent on defending lies over truths.  There
> > isn't a positive bone in that man's whole body.  He is negativity
> > personified, and must surely be a close ally of the devil.  —
> > NoEinstein —

> John hates to talk to those who point out his mistakes and make
> him look stupid. That does not give john very many people he
> can talk to though.

> >>John, look, I really don't want to smack you down. I know you just
> >>want to have the chance to at least pretend to yourself that you're
> >>doing something useful here for science, and it offends you that
> >>you're not even being given that chance free from criticism or
> >>checking your work.
>
> >>But the reality here is that you're fooling no one but yourself, and
> >>you're doing yourself a disservice in that. Science is no different
> >>than any other field (such as architecture) where there is a certain
> >>level of training required before you can be reasonably expected to
> >>contribute to the field in a positive way. This is true for musicians,
> >>air conditioning installers, electricians, engineers, medical doctors,
> >>lawyers, and scientists. You can either participate in that training
> >>formally or you can do the work on your own under more hardship, but
> >>you cannot escape the work.
>
> >>Now, dabbling in the field as an amateur is fine. Just understand that
> >>like amateur astronomy buffs and amateur rocket enthusiasts, you are
> >>not going to be making earthshaking contributions to the field.
>
> >>PD- Hide quoted text -

NoEinstein

May 15, 2009, 7:37:31 PM5/15/09
On May 15, 8:03 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:

PD is a persona non grata who likes to talk to himself! — NE —

NoEinstein

May 15, 2009, 7:37:55 PM5/15/09
On May 15, 8:04 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:

PD is a persona non grata who likes to talk to himself! — NE —

Dirk Van de moortel

May 16, 2009, 4:23:14 AM5/16/09
NoEinstein <noein...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
67f6ab5c-fbba-4595...@q2g2000vbr.googlegroups.com

> On May 15, 8:03 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:

[repairing top-posting]

>>> Dear Charles: No. PD is a persona non grata, undeserving of being

>>> given the time of day. � NoEinstein �

>> Which you nevertheless do, by making posts like this. Thanks
>> NoEinstein, for the acknowledgment of your thralldom!

> PD is a persona non grata who likes to talk to himself! � NE �

Looks like John NoEinstein Armistead is a Compulsive Other
Christian Talker To Nobody In Particular While Wiping Snow
and Looking For Female Personals:
http://www.jurgita.com/scouts-id275378.html
http://pictopia.com/perl/ptp/greenv/?ptp_photo_id=3327872

Dirk Vdm

Eric Gisse

May 16, 2009, 4:52:01 AM5/16/09
On May 15, 3:37 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On May 15, 8:04 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> PD is a persona non grata who likes to talk to himself!  — NE —

OTOH he is one of the only people who ever bothers replying to you.

How's it feel to have a known audience of less than a dozen people?

[...]

Michael Moroney

May 16, 2009, 10:22:25 AM5/16/09
NoEinstein <noein...@bellsouth.net> writes:

>On May 15, 8:04=A0am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>PD is a persona non grata who likes to talk to himself! NE

"Persona non grata" refers to when a large group decide that someone is
not wanted and expelled from their midst. Diplomatically, it refers to
when a government of a country declares a diplomat (usually) from another
that they have done something wrong and must leave. Ostracism is a
historic equivalent, like when the citizens of an ancient Greek city would
vote to expel a citizen, upon pain of death if they returned.

John, don't you think the phrase "persona non grata" isn't very appropiate
when it is the opinion of just one person, yourself, that PD should
leave? Or do you have a mouse in your pocket?

Martin Musatov

May 16, 2009, 10:35:03 AM5/16/09
2009 ... Abstract The primordial non-Gaussianity (PNG) in matter
density perturbation is a very .... For example, quasars is believed
to be accreting massive black holes ... P. P. = 2π√. 1. V s k. 2. ∆k.
1 + nP. nP ...
["P=NP, only a fool would insist on the impossibility of something
that could bring so much good in the world." --Martin Musatov]

PD

May 16, 2009, 1:47:03 PM5/16/09
On May 15, 6:37 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On May 15, 8:03 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> PD is a persona non grata who likes to talk to himself!  — NE —
>

> > > Dear Charles:  No.  PD is a persona non grata, undeserving of being
> > > given the time of day.  — NoEinstein —
>
> > Which you nevertheless do, by making posts like this. Thanks
> > NoEinstein, for the acknowledgment of your thralldom!

See? Can't help yourself. It must drive you just buggy that you can't.

doug

May 16, 2009, 7:13:10 PM5/16/09

NoEinstein wrote:
> On May 14, 10:42 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:
>

> Dougie is a persona non grata who likes to talk to himself! � NE �

Well john seems to want to talk to me.

>>NoEinstein wrote:
>>
>>>On May 13, 6:19 pm, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Folks: Replying to PD is to be suckered in to 'conversing' with an
>>>illogical, sick mentality, bent on defending lies over truths. There
>>>isn't a positive bone in that man's whole body. He is negativity

>>>personified, and must surely be a close ally of the devil. �
>>>NoEinstein �

>>John hates to talk to those who point out his mistakes and make
>>him look stupid. That does not give john very many people he
>>can talk to though.

NoEinstein

May 17, 2009, 8:59:02 PM5/17/09
On May 16, 4:23 am, "Dirk Van de moortel"
<dirkvandemoor...@nospAm.hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear Dirk: Your insights about me are as astute as your insights
about science—not very deep. — NoEinstein —

> NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>
>   67f6ab5c-fbba-4595-907f-651345ff5...@q2g2000vbr.googlegroups.com

> > On May 15, 8:03 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [repairing top-posting]

> >> Which you nevertheless do, by making posts like this. Thanks
> >> NoEinstein, for the acknowledgment of your thralldom!
> > PD is a persona non grata who likes to talk to himself!  — NE —

> Looks like John NoEinstein Armistead is a Compulsive Other
> Christian Talker To Nobody In Particular While Wiping Snow
> and Looking For Female Personals:
>    http://www.jurgita.com/scouts-id275378.html
>    http://pictopia.com/perl/ptp/greenv/?ptp_photo_id=3327872
>
> Dirk Vdm- Hide quoted text -

NoEinstein

May 17, 2009, 9:00:55 PM5/17/09
On May 16, 4:52 am, Eric Gisse <jowr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Eric: Eliminate the poison ivy, and there will be more willing
campers. — NoEinstein —

NoEinstein

May 17, 2009, 9:04:58 PM5/17/09
On May 16, 10:22 am, moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
wrote:

Dear Michael: I am the VICTOR, because not a soul has shown that my
science is wrong! With whom I choose to converse is my business and
my business alone. Would you care to talk about science, rather than
semantics? — NoEinstein —

NoEinstein

May 17, 2009, 9:06:16 PM5/17/09

NoEinstein

May 17, 2009, 9:06:55 PM5/17/09
On May 16, 7:13 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:

Dougie is a persona non grata who likes to talk to himself! — NE —

> NoEinstein wrote:
> > On May 14, 10:42 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:
>
> > Dougie is a persona non grata who likes to talk to himself!  — NE —

> Well john seems to want to talk to me.

> >>John hates to talk to those who point out his mistakes and make
> >>him look stupid. That does not give john very many people he
> >>can talk to though.

doug

May 17, 2009, 10:12:48 PM5/17/09

NoEinstein wrote:

> semantics? � NoEinstein �

It is hard to type while laughing so hard. John has done nothing but
look like the egotistical fool he is. John has shown that he knows
nothing about classical physics and then went on to show he knows
nothing about relativity. He did demonstrate his hatred bigotry and
jealousy. John is to be pitied for his weakness and willing stupidity.

John has a big ego but it gets him into trouble when he cannot deliver
on its claims.

doug

May 17, 2009, 10:13:46 PM5/17/09

NoEinstein wrote:

> On May 16, 4:23 am, "Dirk Van de moortel"
> <dirkvandemoor...@nospAm.hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear Dirk: Your insights about me are as astute as your insights

> about science�not very deep. � NoEinstein �

John hates it when you point out his stupidity. John has not
figured out that studying is a good idea. He prefers to be
lazy and troll for women.

>>NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>>
>> 67f6ab5c-fbba-4595-907f-651345ff5...@q2g2000vbr.googlegroups.com
>>

>>>On May 15, 8:03 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>[repairing top-posting]

>>>PD is a persona non grata who likes to talk to himself! � NE �

doug

May 17, 2009, 10:15:30 PM5/17/09

NoEinstein wrote:

> On May 16, 7:13 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:
>

> Dougie is a persona non grata who likes to talk to himself! � NE �

This is a test. We will see if john has to reply to a post pointing
out his stupidity. John has done nothing correct in science
and seems to want to flaunt his ignorance. Lets see if he can stop
talking to me. His ego requires him to reply even though it shows
him to be a fool. It is interesting that john needs my approval to
feel good about himself.

>>NoEinstein wrote:
>>
>>>On May 14, 10:42 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Dougie is a persona non grata who likes to talk to himself! � NE �

>>Well john seems to want to talk to me.

Michael Moroney

May 17, 2009, 9:35:02 PM5/17/09
NoEinstein <noein...@bellsouth.net> writes:

>On May 16, 10:22 am, moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
>wrote:
>> NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> writes:

>> >On May 15, 8:04=3DA0am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >PD is a persona non grata who likes to talk to himself! =A0 NE

>> "Persona non grata" refers to when a large group decide that someone is

>> not wanted and expelled from their midst. =A0Diplomatically, it refers to

>> when a government of a country declares a diplomat (usually) from another

>> that they have done something wrong and must leave. =A0Ostracism is a
>> historic equivalent, like when the citizens of an ancient Greek city woul=

>> vote to expel a citizen, upon pain of death if they returned.
>>

>> John, don't you think the phrase "persona non grata" isn't very appropiat=

>> when it is the opinion of just one person, yourself, that PD should

>> leave? =A0Or do you have a mouse in your pocket?

>Dear Michael: I am the VICTOR, because not a soul has shown that my
>science is wrong!

Maybe souls haven't, but I've seen a few posters here do so.

> With whom I choose to converse is my business and
>my business alone. Would you care to talk about science, rather than
>semantics? NoEinstein

It is your right to ignore or killfile whomever you wish (but you sure
respond to PD an awful lot, considering you're supposedly ignoring him).
You just need to come up with a more accurate term for doing so, as
"persona non grata" makes untrue implications that a majority don't want
him around.

koobee...@gmail.com

May 18, 2009, 2:26:59 AM5/18/09
On May 12, 6:03 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 11, 10:24 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:

> > --- AHAHAHAHA... only on the UseNet! ... AHAHAHAHA... ----
>
> > Paul Draper "PD" <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > John Armistead aka NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > [snip bantering]....
>
> > John Armistead wrote:
>
> > Folks:
> > PD is 'Dr. No'. Where is James Bond when we need him,
> > to terminate such a world-threatening parasite [1] as PD?
> > — NoEinstein
>
> > Paul Draper wrote:
>
> > I think it's getting close to time to report you, John, for making
> > thinly veiled threats on the internet, don't you?
>
> > hanson wrote:
>
> > AHAHAHAHA.. What's the matter with you, Paul? John adores
> > you & he cranks himself over you. You have frightened him as if
> > you had the power of a "world-threatening parasite"...
>
> This made me smile, ahahahanson.

So, PD loves to be a crook. <shrug>

> > Now you
> > blew it, Paul, because you reacted like a religious fanatic who is
> > not quite sure about the veracity of his own (physics)-faith... and
> > you threaten to report & appeal to a Higher Power!... ahahahaha...
> > Celebrate John's self-inflicted agony... Enjoy that, Paul... ahaha...
>
> Well, people who are a danger to themselves or to others need
> treatment.

When are you seeking these treatments again?

Oh, what were we discussing a few days ago? I cannot remember now.
Why don’t you remind me since it is not even worth my time to sort
through them to find out? <shrug>

koobee...@gmail.com

May 18, 2009, 2:34:58 AM5/18/09
On May 17, 7:12 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:
> NoEinstein wrote:

> > Dear Michael: I am the VICTOR, because not a soul has shown that my
> > science is wrong! With whom I choose to converse is my business and
> > my business alone. Would you care to talk about science, rather than

> > semantics? — NoEinstein —

> It is hard to type while laughing so hard.

I know. We cannot help it laughing at PD and the rest of his Einstein
Dingleberries. <shrug> Oh, ahahaha...

> John has done nothing but
> look like the egotistical fool he is.

doug the self-proclaimed pHd has not demonstrated any knowledge in
anything. This proves an episode where you can be all you want to be
in cyberspace. <shrug>

> John has shown that he knows
> nothing about classical physics and then went on to show he knows
> nothing about relativity.

NoEinstein is a lot closer to the truth about Einstein being a nitwit,
a plagiarist, and a liar than doug the self-proclaimed pHd. <shrug>

> He did demonstrate his hatred bigotry and
> jealousy.

doug the self-proclaimed pHd is indeed describing himself. <shrug>

> John is to be pitied for his weakness and willing stupidity.

doug the self-proclaimed pHd continues to describe himself. <shrug>

> John has a big ego but it gets him into trouble when he cannot deliver
> on its claims.

doug the self-proclaimed pHd has a bigger ego where he just cannot
face the truth that Einstein was indeed a nitwit, a plagiarist, and a
liar. It makes no fvcking sense to be jealous of this Einstein who
was nothing more than a nitwit, a plagiarist, and a liar, but all
Einstein Dingleberries love to turn over every single rock to eagerly
suck up on the fermented diarrhea of Einstein the nitwit, the
plagiarist, and the liar. Can’t doug the self-proclaimed pHd just get
enough of that crap?

Eric Gisse

May 18, 2009, 8:08:51 AM5/18/09
On May 17, 10:34 pm, koobee.wub...@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

> doug the self-proclaimed pHd has a bigger ego where he just cannot
> face the truth that Einstein was indeed a nitwit, a plagiarist, and a
> liar.  It makes no fvcking sense to be jealous of this Einstein who
> was nothing more than a nitwit, a plagiarist, and a liar, but all
> Einstein Dingleberries love to turn over every single rock to eagerly
> suck up on the fermented diarrhea of Einstein the nitwit, the
> plagiarist, and the liar.  Can’t doug the self-proclaimed pHd just get
> enough of that crap?

What is an outside observer supposed to get from this, other than that
you are a fucking lunatic?

PD

May 18, 2009, 9:48:39 AM5/18/09
On May 17, 8:04 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On May 16, 10:22 am, moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
> wrote:
>
> > NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> writes:
> > >On May 15, 8:04=A0am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >PD is a persona non grata who likes to talk to himself!   NE
>
> > "Persona non grata" refers to when a large group decide that someone is
> > not wanted and expelled from their midst.  Diplomatically, it refers to
> > when a government of a country declares a diplomat (usually) from another
> > that they have done something wrong and must leave.  Ostracism is a
> > historic equivalent, like when the citizens of an ancient Greek city would
> > vote to expel a citizen, upon pain of death if they returned.
>
> > John, don't you think the phrase "persona non grata" isn't very appropiate
> > when it is the opinion of just one person, yourself, that PD should
> > leave?  Or do you have a mouse in your pocket?
>
> Dear Michael:  I am the VICTOR, because not a soul has shown that my
> science is wrong!

Of course not. No one can convince someone that he's wrong, if he's
not interested in hearing that. If you think you win a victory by
remaining unconvinced that you are wrong, then by all means collect
those self-awarded gold stars.

Note that you cannot convince a table leg or a river rock or a jackass
that it is wrong, either. I suppose this makes the table leg, the
rock, and the jackass just as much a victor as you.

> With whom I choose to converse is my business and
> my business alone.

This is of course true. It is also true that your reasons for choosing
not to listen to someone are grounds for gentle mockery.

PD

May 18, 2009, 9:51:45 AM5/18/09
On May 18, 1:26 am, koobee.wub...@gmail.com wrote:
> On May 12, 6:03 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On May 11, 10:24 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> > > --- AHAHAHAHA... only on the UseNet! ... AHAHAHAHA... ----
>
> > > Paul Draper "PD" <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > John Armistead aka NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > [snip bantering]....
>
> > > John Armistead wrote:
>
> > > Folks:
> > > PD is 'Dr. No'. Where is James Bond when we need him,
> > > to terminate such a world-threatening parasite [1] as PD?
> > > —  NoEinstein
>
> > > Paul Draper wrote:
>
> > > I think it's getting close to time to report you, John, for making
> > > thinly veiled threats on the internet, don't you?
>
> > > hanson wrote:
>
> > > AHAHAHAHA.. What's the matter with you, Paul? John adores
> > > you & he cranks himself over you. You have frightened him as if
> > > you had the power of a "world-threatening parasite"...
>
> > This made me smile, ahahahanson.
>
> So, PD loves to be a crook.  <shrug>

What criminal activity do you think I've engaged in, KW?

> > > Now you
> > > blew it, Paul, because you reacted like a religious fanatic who is
> > > not quite sure about the veracity of his own (physics)-faith... and
> > > you threaten to report & appeal to a Higher Power!... ahahahaha...
> > > Celebrate John's self-inflicted agony... Enjoy that, Paul... ahaha...
>
> > Well, people who are a danger to themselves or to others need
> > treatment.
>
> When are you seeking these treatments again?
>
> Oh, what were we discussing a few days ago?

Um... KW, this particular discussion wasn't about you. I know you must
be thinking, "But... but... how can that BE?"

doug

May 18, 2009, 11:00:58 AM5/18/09

koobee...@gmail.com wrote:

> On May 17, 7:12 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:
>
>>NoEinstein wrote:
>

>>>Dear Michael: I am the VICTOR, because not a soul has shown that my
>>>science is wrong! With whom I choose to converse is my business and
>>>my business alone. Would you care to talk about science, rather than

>>>semantics? � NoEinstein �

> plagiarist, and the liar. Can�t doug the self-proclaimed pHd just get
> enough of that crap?

It is good to see koobee make my point for me. The above paragraph
nicely shows his hatred and jealousy for Einstein and anyone with
an education.

NoEinstein

May 18, 2009, 7:56:20 PM5/18/09
On May 17, 10:12 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:

Dougie, the dunce, has never made a '+ new post' on the groups. Apart
from his bluster (foul smelling wind), he has never addressed a single
issue about science. — NE —

> NoEinstein wrote:
> > On May 16, 10:22 am, moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
> > wrote:

> >>"Persona non grata" refers to when a large group decide that someone is
> >>not wanted and expelled from their midst.  Diplomatically, it refers to
> >>when a government of a country declares a diplomat (usually) from another
> >>that they have done something wrong and must leave.  Ostracism is a
> >>historic equivalent, like when the citizens of an ancient Greek city would
> >>vote to expel a citizen, upon pain of death if they returned.
>
> >>John, don't you think the phrase "persona non grata" isn't very appropiate
> >>when it is the opinion of just one person, yourself, that PD should
> >>leave?  Or do you have a mouse in your pocket?
>
> > Dear Michael:  I am the VICTOR, because not a soul has shown that my
> > science is wrong!  With whom I choose to converse is my business and
> > my business alone.  Would you care to talk about science, rather than
> > semantics?  — NoEinstein —

> It is hard to type while laughing so hard. John has done nothing but
> look like the egotistical fool he is.  John has shown that he knows
> nothing about classical physics and then went on to show he knows
> nothing about relativity. He did demonstrate his hatred bigotry and
> jealousy. John is to be pitied for his weakness and willing stupidity.
>
> John has a big ego but it gets him into trouble when he cannot deliver
> on its claims.- Hide quoted text -

NoEinstein

May 18, 2009, 7:56:44 PM5/18/09
On May 17, 10:13 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:

Dougie, the dunce, has never made a '+ new post' on the groups. Apart
from his bluster (foul smelling wind), he has never addressed a single
issue about science. — NE —

> NoEinstein wrote:
> > On May 16, 4:23 am, "Dirk Van de moortel"
> > <dirkvandemoor...@nospAm.hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear Dirk:  Your insights about me are as astute as your insights
> > about science—not very deep.  — NoEinstein —
>
> John hates it when you point out his stupidity. John has not
> figured out that studying is a good idea. He prefers to be
> lazy and troll for women.
>
> >>NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>
> >>  67f6ab5c-fbba-4595-907f-651345ff5...@q2g2000vbr.googlegroups.com

> >>[repairing top-posting]

> >>Looks like John NoEinstein Armistead is a Compulsive Other
> >>Christian Talker To Nobody In Particular While Wiping Snow
> >>and Looking For Female Personals:
> >>  http://www.jurgita.com/scouts-id275378.html
> >>  http://pictopia.com/perl/ptp/greenv/?ptp_photo_id=3327872
>
> >>Dirk Vdm- Hide quoted text -

doug

May 18, 2009, 11:18:16 PM5/18/09

NoEinstein wrote:

> On May 17, 10:13 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:
>
> Dougie, the dunce, has never made a '+ new post' on the groups. Apart
> from his bluster (foul smelling wind), he has never addressed a single

> issue about science. � NE �

It is funny to watch john. He hates having his mistakes pointed out
again and again but it seems that his need to have the last word
is such that it means he is willing to look stupid in public to
do so.

>>NoEinstein wrote:
>>
>>>On May 16, 4:23 am, "Dirk Van de moortel"
>>><dirkvandemoor...@nospAm.hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Dear Dirk: Your insights about me are as astute as your insights

>>>about science�not very deep. � NoEinstein �
>>

>>John hates it when you point out his stupidity. John has not
>>figured out that studying is a good idea. He prefers to be
>>lazy and troll for women.

doug

May 18, 2009, 11:19:37 PM5/18/09

NoEinstein wrote:

> On May 17, 10:12 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:
>
> Dougie, the dunce, has never made a '+ new post' on the groups. Apart
> from his bluster (foul smelling wind), he has never addressed a single

> issue about science. � NE �

John seems to think that making posts means you know science. The proof
is that john has made posts and has only succeeded in looking pretty
foolish. That and bigoted. That and making illegal threats of
violence. Etc.

>>NoEinstein wrote:

>>>Dear Michael: I am the VICTOR, because not a soul has shown that my
>>>science is wrong! With whom I choose to converse is my business and
>>>my business alone. Would you care to talk about science, rather than

>>>semantics? � NoEinstein �

NoEinstein

May 19, 2009, 9:57:19 AM5/19/09
On May 17, 10:12 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:

Dougie, the dunce, has never made a '+ new post' on the groups. Apart
from his bluster (foul smelling wind), he has never addressed a single
issue about science. — NE —

> NoEinstein wrote:
> > On May 16, 10:22 am, moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
> > wrote:

> >>"Persona non grata" refers to when a large group decide that someone is
> >>not wanted and expelled from their midst.  Diplomatically, it refers to
> >>when a government of a country declares a diplomat (usually) from another
> >>that they have done something wrong and must leave.  Ostracism is a
> >>historic equivalent, like when the citizens of an ancient Greek city would
> >>vote to expel a citizen, upon pain of death if they returned.
>
> >>John, don't you think the phrase "persona non grata" isn't very appropiate
> >>when it is the opinion of just one person, yourself, that PD should
> >>leave?  Or do you have a mouse in your pocket?
>
> > Dear Michael:  I am the VICTOR, because not a soul has shown that my
> > science is wrong!  With whom I choose to converse is my business and
> > my business alone.  Would you care to talk about science, rather than
> > semantics?  — NoEinstein —

> It is hard to type while laughing so hard. John has done nothing but
> look like the egotistical fool he is.  John has shown that he knows
> nothing about classical physics and then went on to show he knows
> nothing about relativity. He did demonstrate his hatred bigotry and
> jealousy. John is to be pitied for his weakness and willing stupidity.
>
> John has a big ego but it gets him into trouble when he cannot deliver

NoEinstein

May 19, 2009, 9:57:54 AM5/19/09
On May 17, 10:13 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:

Dougie, the dunce, has never made a '+ new post' on the groups. Apart
from his bluster (foul smelling wind), he has never addressed a single
issue about science. — NE —

> NoEinstein wrote:
> > On May 16, 4:23 am, "Dirk Van de moortel"
> > <dirkvandemoor...@nospAm.hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear Dirk:  Your insights about me are as astute as your insights
> > about science—not very deep.  — NoEinstein —
>
> John hates it when you point out his stupidity. John has not
> figured out that studying is a good idea. He prefers to be
> lazy and troll for women.
>
> >>NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>
> >>  67f6ab5c-fbba-4595-907f-651345ff5...@q2g2000vbr.googlegroups.com

> >>[repairing top-posting]

> >>Looks like John NoEinstein Armistead is a Compulsive Other
> >>Christian Talker To Nobody In Particular While Wiping Snow
> >>and Looking For Female Personals:
> >>  http://www.jurgita.com/scouts-id275378.html
> >>  http://pictopia.com/perl/ptp/greenv/?ptp_photo_id=3327872
>
> >>Dirk Vdm- Hide quoted text -

NoEinstein

May 19, 2009, 9:58:27 AM5/19/09
On May 17, 10:15 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:

Dougie, the dunce, has never made a '+ new post' on the groups. Apart
from his bluster (foul smelling wind), he has never addressed a single
issue about science. — NE —

> NoEinstein wrote:
> > On May 16, 7:13 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:
>
> > Dougie is a persona non grata who likes to talk to himself!  — NE —

> This is a test. We will see if john has to reply to a post pointing
> out his stupidity. John has done nothing correct in science
> and seems to want to flaunt his ignorance. Lets see if he can stop
> talking to me. His ego requires him to reply even though it shows
> him to be a fool. It is interesting that john needs my approval to
> feel good about himself.

> >>Well john seems to want to talk to me.

NoEinstein

May 19, 2009, 10:03:10 AM5/19/09
On May 17, 9:35 pm, moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
wrote:

Dear Michael: You and others should note that my "responses", as you
call them, to PD are just rubber-stamps of a sentence or two. Never
again will I allow that bastion of negativity to sucker me into a
conversation. PD is a poisonous parasite to be avoided by all! —
NoEinstein —
> him around.- Hide quoted text -

NoEinstein

May 19, 2009, 10:07:56 AM5/19/09
On May 18, 2:26 am, koobee.wub...@gmail.com wrote:

Dear K. W.: You and others should note that my "responses" to PD are

just rubber-stamps of a sentence or two. Never again will I allow
that bastion of negativity to sucker me into a conversation. PD is a
poisonous parasite to be avoided by all! Give him a wide berth. —
NoEinstein —
> through them to find out?  <shrug>- Hide quoted text -

NoEinstein

May 19, 2009, 10:12:32 AM5/19/09
On May 18, 8:08 am, Eric Gisse <jowr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Eric can't discuss science so he casts aspersions at those who can.
Eric is a very sick boy. — NoEinstein —

NoEinstein

May 19, 2009, 10:13:55 AM5/19/09
On May 18, 9:48 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:

PD has nothing to offer science. Don't reply to him. He is a
poisonous parasite! — NoEinstein —
> > semantics?  — NoEinstein —- Hide quoted text -

NoEinstein

May 19, 2009, 10:14:22 AM5/19/09
On May 18, 9:51 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:

PD has nothing to offer science. Don't reply to him. He is a
poisonous parasite! — NoEinstein —

> > through them to find out?  <shrug>- Hide quoted text -

NoEinstein

May 19, 2009, 10:15:19 AM5/19/09
On May 18, 11:00 am, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:

Dougie, the dunce, has never made a '+ new post' on the groups. Apart
from his bluster (foul smelling wind), he has never addressed a single
issue about science. — NE —

> koobee.wub...@gmail.com wrote:

> > plagiarist, and the liar.  Can’t doug the self-proclaimed pHd just get

> > enough of that crap?
>
> It is good to see koobee make my point for me. The above paragraph
> nicely shows his hatred and jealousy for Einstein and anyone with
> an education.- Hide quoted text -

NoEinstein

May 19, 2009, 10:15:48 AM5/19/09
On May 18, 11:18 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:

Dougie, the dunce, has never made a '+ new post' on the groups. Apart
from his bluster (foul smelling wind), he has never addressed a single
issue about science. — NE —

> NoEinstein wrote:
> > On May 17, 10:13 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:
>
> > Dougie, the dunce, has never made a '+ new post' on the groups.  Apart
> > from his bluster (foul smelling wind), he has never addressed a single
> > issue about science.  — NE —

> It is funny to watch john. He hates having his mistakes pointed out
> again and again but it seems that his need to have the last word
> is such that it means he is willing to look stupid in public to
> do so.

> >>John hates it when you point out his stupidity. John has not
> >>figured out that studying is a good idea. He prefers to be
> >>lazy and troll for women.

NoEinstein

May 19, 2009, 10:16:18 AM5/19/09
On May 18, 11:19 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:

Dougie, the dunce, has never made a '+ new post' on the groups. Apart
from his bluster (foul smelling wind), he has never addressed a single
issue about science. — NE —

> NoEinstein wrote:
> > On May 17, 10:12 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:
>
> > Dougie, the dunce, has never made a '+ new post' on the groups.  Apart
> > from his bluster (foul smelling wind), he has never addressed a single
> > issue about science.  — NE —

> John seems to think that making posts means you know science. The proof
> is that john has made posts and has only succeeded in looking pretty
> foolish.  That and bigoted.  That and making illegal threats of
> violence. Etc.

> >>It is hard to type while laughing so hard. John has done nothing but
> >>look like the egotistical fool he is.  John has shown that he knows
> >>nothing about classical physics and then went on to show he knows
> >>nothing about relativity. He did demonstrate his hatred bigotry and
> >>jealousy. John is to be pitied for his weakness and willing stupidity.
>
> >>John has a big ego but it gets him into trouble when he cannot deliver
> >>on its claims.- Hide quoted text -

PD

May 19, 2009, 10:26:32 AM5/19/09
On May 19, 9:03 am, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On May 17, 9:35 pm, moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
> wrote:
>
> Dear Michael:  You and others should note that my "responses", as you
> call them, to PD are just rubber-stamps of a sentence or two.

Because it is compulsively mandatory for you to have the last word,
even if it is a statement with absolutely no value or content.

Strich-Reply-To-Idiots

May 19, 2009, 10:29:46 AM5/19/09
On 19 Maj, 10:26, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 19, 9:03 am, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Because it is compulsively mandatory for you to have the last word,
> even if it is a statement with absolutely no value or content.

And so is it for you.

doug

May 19, 2009, 12:03:25 PM5/19/09

NoEinstein wrote:

> On May 18, 11:00 am, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:
>
> Dougie, the dunce, has never made a '+ new post' on the groups. Apart
> from his bluster (foul smelling wind), he has never addressed a single

> issue about science. � NE �

So now that john has been shown to be a complete fool when it comes
to science, he is reduced to cut and paste comments while he is
running away from the truth. Notice how john lies about the fact that
his "science" was carefully addressed and debunked as just his
delusions.

>>koobee.wub...@gmail.com wrote:

>>>plagiarist, and the liar. Can�t doug the self-proclaimed pHd just get

doug

May 19, 2009, 12:04:41 PM5/19/09

NoEinstein wrote:

> On May 18, 8:08 am, Eric Gisse <jowr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Eric can't discuss science so he casts aspersions at those who can.

> Eric is a very sick boy. � NoEinstein �

So Eric points out your delusions and you insult him.
PD points out your mistakes and you threaten illegal violence
against him. You really do need professional help with
your mental problems.

>>On May 17, 10:34 pm, koobee.wub...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>[...]
>>

>>>doug the self-proclaimed pHd has a bigger ego where he just cannot
>>>face the truth that Einstein was indeed a nitwit, a plagiarist, and a
>>>liar. It makes no fvcking sense to be jealous of this Einstein who
>>>was nothing more than a nitwit, a plagiarist, and a liar, but all
>>>Einstein Dingleberries love to turn over every single rock to eagerly
>>>suck up on the fermented diarrhea of Einstein the nitwit, the

>>>plagiarist, and the liar. Can�t doug the self-proclaimed pHd just get

doug

May 19, 2009, 12:05:33 PM5/19/09

NoEinstein wrote:

> On May 18, 2:26 am, koobee.wub...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Dear K. W.: You and others should note that my "responses" to PD are
> just rubber-stamps of a sentence or two. Never again will I allow
> that bastion of negativity to sucker me into a conversation. PD is a

> poisonous parasite to be avoided by all! Give him a wide berth. �
> NoEinstein �

Of course john is afraid to talk to PD. John looks stupid when
he tries. john is trying to bluster his way out of his
foolishness.

>>>This made me smile, ahahahanson.
>>
>>So, PD loves to be a crook. <shrug>

>>>Well, people who are a danger to themselves or to others need
>>>treatment.
>>
>>When are you seeking these treatments again?
>>
>>Oh, what were we discussing a few days ago? I cannot remember now.

>>Why don�t you remind me since it is not even worth my time to sort

doug

May 19, 2009, 12:07:17 PM5/19/09

NoEinstein wrote:

> On May 17, 10:12 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:
>
> Dougie, the dunce, has never made a '+ new post' on the groups. Apart
> from his bluster (foul smelling wind), he has never addressed a single

> issue about science. � NE �

This is just too funny. John claims to be the victor in a discussion
because he did not understand his own mistakes. When this is pointed
out, john chooses to insult rather than trying to learn. I am happy
I never got near anything he claims to have designed. As stupid
as he is, he cannot have been a real architect or standards for
architects are pretty low.

>>NoEinstein wrote:

>>>Dear Michael: I am the VICTOR, because not a soul has shown that my
>>>science is wrong! With whom I choose to converse is my business and
>>>my business alone. Would you care to talk about science, rather than

>>>semantics? � NoEinstein �

David Bostwick

May 19, 2009, 11:19:53 AM5/19/09
Don't you guys realize that no one in any of these 4 groups gives a rip about
your stupid feud?

Bye.

Michael Moroney

May 19, 2009, 6:13:40 PM5/19/09
NoEinstein <noein...@bellsouth.net> writes:

>On May 17, 9:35=A0pm, moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)

>wrote:
>>
>Dear Michael: You and others should note that my "responses", as you
>call them, to PD are just rubber-stamps of a sentence or two. Never
>again will I allow that bastion of negativity to sucker me into a
>conversation. PD is a poisonous parasite to be avoided by all!
>NoEinstein

Yet you simply can't resist responding to PD (and Doug, and Eric).
They post, which causes you to post, even if you refuse to conversing
with them. You are responding to their post. Nothing wrong with the
word "response".

NoEinstein

May 21, 2009, 2:38:34 PM5/21/09
On May 19, 10:26 am, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:

"Truth is beauty, and beauty is truth." PD is a poisonous parasite to
be avoided. — NE —

NoEinstein

May 21, 2009, 2:41:59 PM5/21/09
On May 19, 10:29 am, Strich-Reply-To-Idiots <strich.9...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Dear Stritch: PD's life-blood is to worm his way into a conversation
where he pretends to have the final say (like the expert he isn't).
Deny that poisonous parasite his life-blood by never replying to him
again! — NoEinstein —

NoEinstein

May 21, 2009, 2:43:19 PM5/21/09
On May 19, 12:03 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:

Dougie, the dunce, has never made a '+ new post' on the groups. Apart
from his bluster (foul smelling wind), he has never addressed a single
issue about science. — NE —

> NoEinstein wrote:
> > On May 18, 11:00 am, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:
>
> > Dougie, the dunce, has never made a '+ new post' on the groups.  Apart
> > from his bluster (foul smelling wind), he has never addressed a single
> > issue about science.  — NE —

> So now that john has been shown to be a complete fool when it comes
> to science, he is reduced to cut and paste comments while he is
> running away from the truth. Notice how john lies about the fact that
> his "science" was carefully addressed and debunked as just his
> delusions.

> >>It is good to see koobee make my point for me. The above paragraph
> >>nicely shows his hatred and jealousy for Einstein and anyone with
> >>an education.- Hide quoted text -

NoEinstein

May 21, 2009, 2:43:47 PM5/21/09
On May 19, 12:04 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:

Dougie, the dunce, has never made a '+ new post' on the groups. Apart
from his bluster (foul smelling wind), he has never addressed a single
issue about science. — NE —

> NoEinstein wrote:
> > On May 18, 8:08 am, Eric Gisse <jowr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Eric can't discuss science so he casts aspersions at those who can.
> > Eric is a very sick boy.  — NoEinstein —

> So Eric points out your delusions and you insult him.
> PD points out your mistakes and you threaten illegal violence
> against him.  You really do need professional help with
> your mental problems.
>
> >>On May 17, 10:34 pm, koobee.wub...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> >>[...]

> >>What is an outside observer supposed to get from this, other than that
> >>you are a fucking lunatic?- Hide quoted text -

NoEinstein

May 21, 2009, 2:44:25 PM5/21/09
On May 19, 12:05 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:

Dougie, the dunce, has never made a '+ new post' on the groups. Apart
from his bluster (foul smelling wind), he has never addressed a single
issue about science. — NE —

> NoEinstein wrote:
> > On May 18, 2:26 am, koobee.wub...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Dear K. W.:  You and others should note that my "responses" to PD are
> > just rubber-stamps of a sentence or two.  Never again will I allow
> > that bastion of negativity to sucker me into a conversation.  PD is a
> > poisonous parasite to be avoided by all!  Give him a wide berth.  —
> > NoEinstein —

> Of course john is afraid to talk to PD. John looks stupid when
> he tries. john is trying to bluster his way out of his
> foolishness.

> >>So, PD loves to be a crook.  <shrug>

> >>When are you seeking these treatments again?
>
> >>Oh, what were we discussing a few days ago?  I cannot remember now.
> >>Why don’t you remind me since it is not even worth my time to sort

> >>through them to find out?  <shrug>- Hide quoted text -

NoEinstein

May 21, 2009, 2:44:46 PM5/21/09
On May 19, 12:07 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:

Dougie, the dunce, has never made a '+ new post' on the groups. Apart
from his bluster (foul smelling wind), he has never addressed a single
issue about science. — NE —

> NoEinstein wrote:
> > On May 17, 10:12 pm, doug <x...@xx.com> wrote:
>
> > Dougie, the dunce, has never made a '+ new post' on the groups.  Apart
> > from his bluster (foul smelling wind), he has never addressed a single
> > issue about science.  — NE —

> This is just too funny. John claims to be the victor in a discussion
> because he did not understand his own mistakes. When this is pointed
> out, john chooses to insult rather than trying to learn. I am happy
> I never got near anything he claims to have designed. As stupid
> as he is, he cannot have been a real architect or standards for
> architects are pretty low.

> >>It is hard to type while laughing so hard. John has done nothing but
> >>look like the egotistical fool he is.  John has shown that he knows
> >>nothing about classical physics and then went on to show he knows
> >>nothing about relativity. He did demonstrate his hatred bigotry and
> >>jealousy. John is to be pitied for his weakness and willing stupidity.
>
> >>John has a big ego but it gets him into trouble when he cannot deliver
> >>on its claims.- Hide quoted text -

NoEinstein

May 21, 2009, 2:48:43 PM5/21/09
On May 19, 11:19 am, david.bostw...@chemistry.gatech.edu (David

Dear David: Rather than commenting about my obsessive parasites: PD,
Dougie Boy, and Eric Gisse, why don't you read my original post and
comment on my science. If you can do that, then others might get
brave enough to follow your example and talk about science, too. —
NoEinstein —

Dorn Strich

May 21, 2009, 2:48:46 PM5/21/09

PD is a loser. He pretends to have a degree in particle physics, but
the only particle he knows is his brain. He is such a loser that he
works in children's book publisher. God help the kids.

NoEinstein

May 21, 2009, 2:55:05 PM5/21/09
On May 19, 6:13 pm, moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
wrote:

Dear Michael: Obviously, you are too shallow to "reply" (or '+ new
post') about science. If PD and Dougie Boy are your heroes, I invite
the three of you never to reply to me again! Rest assured, unlike
those two leeches do me, I will never stalk you to reply to anything
that you say. — NoEinstein —

PD

May 21, 2009, 3:17:19 PM5/21/09

Oh, good luck with that. You want other people to stop responding to
me, so that only YOU will be the last to respond to me. Right.

It is loading more messages.