NEUTRON MATERIALIZATION DEVICES, part 1 of 3

Ludwig Plutonium

Aug 30, 1993, 11:08:12 AM8/30/93
The following is part 1 of 3 which is a summary of my revised patent
application NEUTRON MATERIALIZATION DEVICES .

Detailed in the textbook Feynman Lectures on Physics the physics laws
for the strong nuclear force were unknown, and radioactivities (weak
nuclear) were only partially known. As of 7Nov90, I assert to know the
complete law for radioactivities. The 4 quantum interactions (1)
nuclear strong (2) radioactivities (3) electromagnetic (4) gravitation,
are more fully explained than the present art of physics. There are 3
components to radioactivities, and these are (1) radioactive decay (2)
radioactive growth, and (3) radioactive spontaneous neutron
materialization. Radioactive spontaneous neutron materialization is the
largest in terms of relative coupling strength of the three. Processes
to induce radioactive spontaneous neutron materialization results in
the engineering of devices for the purpose of harnessing excess heat
energy. Numerous physical evidences in support of radioactive
spontaneous neutron materialization are detailed below such as (a) muon
catalyzed fusion, (b) heat from electrochemical cells of cold fusion
experiments, and (c) cosmic gamma ray-bursts. Given the fuller
explanation of radioactivities, then processes are followed which
induces radioactive spontaneous neutron materialization. Devices
(apparatuses) are engineered to induce radioactive spontaneous neutron
materialization for the purpose of harnessing excess heat energy.
Devices ranging from battery sized neutron materialization devices, on
up to full scale neutron materialization nuclear power plants are
engineered.

NEUTRON MATERIALIZATION DEVICES

These are not perpetual motion devices but rather the derivation and
utilization of radioactivities energy not understood before. The first
observers of radioactivity circa late 18ŻŻ's and early 19ŻŻ's thought
that since some of these radioactive elements were hot, e.g., uranium
is warm in the hands and polonium will burn a hole through your hands,
and continued to glow in the dark, e.g., radium salts glow green in the
dark, that this new phenomenon was perpetual motion. Because of these
unexplained radiations, the many new observers of radioactivity were
quick to think that this new form of energy was perpetual motion, or
violated conservation of energy-mass, or violated other physical laws.
Only with quantum theory was radioactivity well understood to accord
with theory and experimentation, and regarded as one of the 4
interactions (forces) of physics. Note: the concept interaction comes
from Quantum Electrodynamics (QED) and is superior to the concept of
force from Classical Physics. I mostly use the concept interaction in
this application; reason: quantum physics is the correct physics.
The discovery of radioactive decay (rd) occurred -0044, when Becquerel
discovered radioactivity from uranium. It required 60 years after the
discovery of radioactivity before the uses of radioactivity were
applied in producing nuclear power. Fission radioactivity was
technologically used in the engineering of nuclear reactors which
generates nuclear power, post ŻŻ16.
The discovery of radioactive spontaneous neutron materialization
(rsnm) occurred in late ŻŻ5Ż by myself, Ludwig Plutonium. Then in early
ŻŻ51, I discovered what induces rsnm and subsequently submitted this
patent application. The technological use of rsnm will be controlled
cold fusion energy by the engineering of Neutron Materialization Power
Plants.
Quantum mechanics via the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle (UP),
-ŻŻ13, predicts virtual particles from out of nowhere which last for
only a brief period of time. Virtual particles can be electrons,
positrons, neutrons, and even molecules, but generally they are not
heavier than electrons. Particle detectors, gas bubble chambers, and
CERN confirm the postulation of virtual particles. The pinnacle of
modern science up to my teachings was Quantum Electrodynamics (QED).
According to QED, the vacuum is filled with electron-positron fields.
Real electron-positron pairs are created when photons interact with
these fields. Virtual electron-positron pairs, however can also exist
for short quantum instants of time via UP.
In late ŻŻ5Ż, I realized that not only do virtual particles exist but
that virtual particles were the first clue of particle materialization
from out of nowhere and specifically of neutron materialization. The
extension of virtual particles to that of actual materialized
particles, and specifically to that of neutrons. Neutrons spontaneously
materialize from out of nowhere as a form of radioactivity. This
radioactive spontaneous neutron materialization (rsnm) is another form
of radioactivities which until ŻŻ5Ż was undiscovered, and the ample
evidences, (see below), for rsnm were unrecognized as such. I call it
radioactive spontaneous neutron materialization, and I assert it is the
major component of the radioactivities interaction (R). There are two
other components to radioactivites and these are radioactive decay (rd)
and radioactive growth (rg).
Feynman in FEYNMAN LECTURES ON PHYSICS Volume I page 2-1Ż, gives the
following (my edited) account of the 4 interactions (forces) of physics
with a comparison of relative coupling strengths in the table below:
"There seem to be just four kinds of interaction between particles
which , in the order of decreasing strength, are the strong nuclear
interaction, electromagnetic interactions, electroweak interaction, and
gravity. The photon is coupled to all electromagnetic interactions and
the strength of the interaction is measured by some number which is
1/137. The detailed law of this coupling is known and is quantum
electrodynamics QED. Gravity is coupled to all energy and this law is
also known. Then there is the electroweak interaction which causes the
neutron to disintegrate into proton, electron, and neutrino. This law
is only partly known. The strong nuclear interaction, the meson-baryon
interaction, has a strength of 1 on this scale and the law is
completely unknown, although there are some known rules such as the
number of baryons does not change in any reaction. "
Table 2-3. Elementary Interactions
Coupling Strength* Law
Photon to charged particles »10^ -2 Law known
Gravity to all energy »10^ -4Ż Law known
radioactive decay »10^ -5 Law partially known
Mesons to baryons »1 Law unknown (some rules known)
*The strength is a dimensionless measure of the coupling constant
involved in each interaction ( » means approximately equal to).
I change some of FeynmanŐs teachings in the table, giving thus : (A)
renaming weak nuclear as radioactivities (R). (B) radioactivities (R)
consists of 3 components--(1) radioactive decay (rd), (2) radioactive
growth (rg), and (3) radioactive spontaneous neutron materialization
(rsnm) (C) R is only slightly weaker than the strong nuclear (SN),
and the proper listing of the 4 interactions according to strength is
1) strong nuclear, 2) radioactivities 3) electromagnetic 4)
gravitation.
Before these teachings, the weak nuclear interaction was considered to
consist of only two components, i.e., radioactive decay and radioactive
growth. I assert that the weak nuclear interaction is an incomplete
interaction law (or force law). What was thought of as the weak nuclear
interaction before my teachings is only a small part, a small component
of the overall radioactivities interaction. The radioactivities
interaction consists of 1) radioactive spontaneous neutron
materialization, plus 2) radioactive decay (weak nuclear), plus 3)
radioactive growth (weak nuclear). Before my teachings in the art of
physics 0050, the weak nuclear was vaguely understood as radioactive
decay with only a notion of radioactive growth. And leaving out the
most important form of radioactivity, that of radioactive spontaneous
neutron materialization in order to make the interaction law or (force
law) complete. When rd plus rg is added to rsnm, then I assert the
interaction (force) law for radioactivities is complete. Thus the
complete radioactivities (R) interaction looks like this: R =
rd+rg+rsnm. Let me define rd and rg below.
Radioactive growth (rg) is when an atom transmutates (transforms) by
increasing in atomic number Z, such as when a uranium atom transmutates
to a neptunium atom or when a neptunium atom transmutates to a
plutonium atom. Radioactive growth is when the original atom goes
higher in atomic number. Radioactive growth is when a neutron in the
nucleus of an atom transforms into a proton plus electron, increasing
the atomic number of the original atom. The original atom before the
radioactive growth had atomic number Z and after the radioactive growth
has atomic number Z+1.
Radioactive decay (rd) is when any atom of an atomic number Z
transmutates to an atom/s of lower atomic number. For example, when
uranium decays to lead and neon. Before 0050, the weak nuclear
interaction was known as comprising only radioactive decay and
radioactive growth. Shortly after 07/11/0050, I had postulated
radioactive spontaneous neutron materialization (rsnm) from DiracŐs
book Directions in Physics .
P.A.M. Dirac specifically asserted spontaneous materialization of
particles from out of nowhere in his book Directions in Physics on
pages 76-78. His book states, and I quote:
"Now, according to the Large Number Hypothesis, all these very large
dimensionless numbers should be connected together. We should then
expect that
total mass /proton mass = 10^ 78 proportional time 2
Using the same argument again, we are therefore led to think that the
total number of protons in the Universe is increasing proportionally to
time 2. Thus, there must be creation of matter in the Universe, a
continuous creation of matter." (Continued.)
"According to the ordinary physical processes, which we study in the
laboratory, matter is conserved. Here we have direct nonconservation
of matter. It is, if you like, a new kind of radioactive process for
which there is nonconservation of matter and by which particles are
created where they did not previously exist. (Continued.)
If there is new matter continually being created, the question arises:
"where is it created?" There are two reasonable assumptions which one
might make. One is that the new matter is continually created
throughout the whole of space, and in that case, it is mostly created
in intergalactic space. I call this the assumption of additive
creation.
Alternatively, one might make the assumption that new matter is
created close by where matter already exists. That newly created
matter is of the same atomic nature as the matter already existing
there. This would mean that all atoms are just multiplying up. I call
that the assumption of multiplicative creation."
Dirac in his book discusses particle materialization out of nowhere
can occur either additive or multiplicative. Dirac proposed particle
materialization. I specifically propose neutron materialization and
that this neutron materialization occurs both additive and
multiplicative simultaneously. I had surmised from Dirac's book by late
0050 that something must induce rsnm, but what the induction was I did
not discover until 0051. Shortly thereafter submitting the patent
application.
PHYSICAL EVIDENCES FOR SPONTANEOUS NEUTRON MATERIALIZATION.
(1) MUON CATALYZED FUSION. The conventional physics community is in
agreement over this form of fusion and readily accepts it. It was
theoretically proposed by Frank and Sakharov in the late 0000's. Then
Alvarez et al at Berkeley experimentally observed muon catalyzed
fusion. These observations have now passed into physics facts, unlike
electrochemical test tube cold fusion which is presently hotly
contested and not yet established as fact.
Muon catalyzed fusion is the pivotal experiment to my theoretical
understanding of what induces radioactive spontaneous neutron
materialization. But where as the physics community thinks that in muon
catalyzed experiments that muatoms of hydrogen isotopes bring about
after several quantum steps the fusing together of atoms of helium,
there theoretical thinking is wrong. What is really going on are
several quantum steps of radioactive spontaneous neutron
materialization.
Muon Catalyzed Fusion is physically Muon Induced Radioactive
Spontaneous Neutron Materialization. Instead of requiring a changing
electric potential difference V with a VandeGraaff machine, or running
a changing electric current i through atoms to yield rsnm. It is the
muon itself which already supplies the changing V or the changing i.
Changing is important for the induction of rsnm. As important as in the
laws of electromagnetism. For example, in Faraday's law of induction a
changing magnetic field is required. And in Ampere's law of induction
as extended by Maxwell, a changing electric field or current are
required.
Now consider a muon. A muon is just an extended electron, a big
electron. When a muon forms a muatom, the muon in the muatom is its
own variable VandeGraaff machine already within the muatom. Or a muon
is a variable electric current within the muatom. Hence when there are
muons in any particular sample of hydrogen isotopes, some of those
muons will induce spontaneous materialization of neutrons from out of
nowhere resulting in a net energy to the whole system.
(2) Uniform Cosmic Gamma Ray-bursts as reported from data by NASA's
Gamma Ray Observatory. Gamma rays are mostly highly energetic protons.
Gamma Ray-bursts are seen uniformly throughout the sky yet there are no
stellar objects for which these gamma rays can be assigned as the
source having generated the gamma ray. Since no stellar objects produce
these high intensity gamma rays, they are supportive evidence of
spontaneously materialized neutrons which radioactively decay into
energetic protons, and energetic electrons.
Most of the cosmic gamma ray-bursts are of the energy frequency of
hydrogen nuclei. Meaning that in space neutrons are spontaneously
materialized from out of nowhere and then decay into proton and
electron system yielding the observed gamma rays. The uniformity of
cosmic gamma ray-bursts is explained because spontaneous neutron
materialization is a uniform process, as uniform as the uniform process
of the Cosmic Background Microwave Radiation. The uniformity
explanation entails my revolutionary theory of the Plutonium Atom
Totality. That our observable universe is just the 94th electron, the
last electron of one atom of the plutonium isotope 231, which acts as a
quantum cavity, a quantum blackbody cavity. Here I can easily get too
far afield by explaining why the Cosmic Background Radiation is
relentlessly uniform with a blackbody temperature of 2.71 K. Why the
night sky is dark because it is a quantum blackbody cavity. Why the
speeds of stars are quantized, because the stars are inside a quantum
blackbody cavity-- the last electron of 231Pu.
It is noted here that the uniformity of cosmic gamma ray-bursts were
discovered after I had submitted my patent application in July of 0051.
It is seen that as time goes on, supporting evidence for spontaneous
neutron materialization increases.
(3) The History of Cold Fusion is summarized as such: F. Paneth and K.
Peters in Berlin in -0014; J. Tanberg of Sweden -ŻŻ13; M. Fleischmannn
and S. Pons et al in Utah in 0049. But what I have new to tell the
world is that it is not a fusion process. It is radioactive spontaneous
neutron materialization. Noone before me in the history of the world
has ever proposed that neutrons come into existence spontaneously,
induced through a changing electric current i or induced by a changing
electric potential V. Previous to my art, the cold fusion experiments
were conducted under false theory, hence their experiments turned out
unpredictable.
The History of Electrochemical Cold Fusion is one in which none of the
pioneers realized the correct theory-- that neutrons spontaneously
materialize, and materialize more often when induced by means of a
changing electric current i or a changing electric potential V. I claim
to know better how both electrochemical cold fusion and hot fusion
work.
Cold Fusion, test tube experiments were reported by Fleischmannn &
Pons et al, ŻŻ49. The current community of physics professors are
mostly virulently opposed to the claims of cold fusion. That community
holds little credence in cold fusion. But it is a fact that there are
many corporate funded research programs ongoing into cold fusion, to
name a few, GE fusion research, NTT researchers, and Fleischmann & Pons
laboratory in France.
I contend the better part of wisdom would hold that there is something
going on in these electrochemical cold fusion experiments. That there
is something going on in these experiments of cold fusion is what I
assert is rsnm. And if the experimenters would switch fuel masses from
heavy water and palladium to that of a better fuel mass of hydrogen or
a mixture of hydrogen isotopes applying either changing i or changing
V, then rsnm will be seen with predictable results.
I assert that if these experiments are conducted with the view of
radioactive spontaneous neutron materialization, and not a process of
fusing atoms, not fusion. Then the experiments will become clear and
the results predictable.
Yet the current physics community will continue to teach falsehoods
for it is a highly conservative community, slow to change their
thinking, even though the evidence builds up against them. I make these
remarks to lead into the conservation of energy-mass. It is a known
fact of physics from experiment results that the conservation of
energy-mass is violated by virtual particles via the Uncertainty
Principle in QED. And as of the present time the physics community is
highly opposed to DiracŐs suggestion in his book Directions in Physics
that the conservation of energy-mass is a falsehood. But it is
reasonable expected behavior of the physics community, for most people
follow the crowd majority rather than follow the minority who have hard
evidence. I refer to the scientific case of Aristarchus over 22ŻŻ years
ago who asserted the heliocentric system from hard evidence of measured
observables. Sentiment and religion carried the falsehood of the
Ptolemy system for thousands of years. Conservation of energy-mass will
continue its popularity with professors of physics, since most people
feel better with the bandwagon science before they accept hard
evidence. It is predictable for a patent examiner to accept the
crowd-pleasing-majority, e.g., in D. Albagli et al plus D.E. Williams
et al where there are a total of 27 researchers, than to believe the
words of one single supergenius as myself, or such as the genius of
Dirac who gave evidence in his book that the conservation of
energy-mass is a falsehood. There are 27 political pork-barrel votes
for more moneys to spend on hot fusion as against my 1.
(4) The origin of the Sun and the planets in our Solar System, I
assert, is by radioactive spontaneous neutron materialization. Earth is
growing more massive every day, every hour, at a rate which is not
difficult to measure. The physics and astronomy community assigns this
known fact of the growing accretion of the Earth to only one account,
that of the sweep of Earth in its orbit collecting cosmic gas, dust,
and objects. I assert that Earth is growing more massive daily by two
accounts, one from the outer space planetary sweep, but more
importantly from the other account of rsnm occurring in the interior of
Earth induced through the changing electric current i and changing
electric potential V inside Earth. When astronomers try to reconcile
the account figure for Earth's daily mass accretion from cosmic sweep
alone, it is not enough. I assert that the daily mass accretion by
Earth is equal to the EarthŐs accretion from outer space plus EarthŐs
internal accretion by rsnm. The outer space accretion is small in
comparison to the internal accretion.
Sea floor spreading, continental drift are a consequence of
radioactive spontaneous neutron materialization in the EarthŐs center.
The Earth of the past was a smaller planet explaining well Wegener's
Gondwanaland and Continental Drift theory.
The current conventional community of astronomers and physicists
subscribe to some cosmic gaseous cloud approximately 5-1Ż billion years
ago from which the protosun and protoearth formed. This is what
conventional astronomy panders off.
The present physics community believes that the daily mass accretion
of the Earth must all come from the cosmic sweep of gas, dust, and
objects. It is so sad that physics and astronomy subscribe so much to
interstellar gas. They go even further by subscribing importance to
intergalactic gas. They wish to explain the origin of our Sun and our
planets to a primordial gas cloud. It is so sad that modern physics has
reached the heights of quantum theory, and yet the accepted explanation
to such important questions as the origin of planets and the origin of
the stars is still back in the caveman-realm-of-thought of dust and gas
clouds. Readers must ask themselves whether gas clouds should be a
reasonable science explanation for much in physics and astronomy.
Cosmic gas cloud hypothesis is highly suspect.
The real truth I posit for the origin of planets and stars, and again
I am ahead of my time, is that the Sun is a dot of the Schroedinger
wave equation. A dot of the probability density distribution, a dot of
the electron cloud for the 94th electron of the 231 Plutonium Atom
Totality. Dots of the electron cloud are locuses where large quantity
of radioactive spontaneous neutron materialization occur. Protosun and
Protoearth started out as a dot of the Schroedinger wave equation,i.e.,
a collection of atoms, which grew via rsnm to our presently observed
Sun and planet Earth. This again leads into my revolutionary theory of
the Plutonium Atom Totality, and I will not stray afield here but refer
the interested reader to my enclosed textbook for more understanding.
(5) The anomalous facts concerning the planet Mercury. The planet
Mercury has 2 outstanding anomalous facts: 1) huge iron core and 2) a
magnetic field. Conventional physics and astronomy are dumbfounded in
explaining these two facts. But an easy and clear explanation is rsnm.
The planet Mercury as all planets are dots of the electron cloud of the
94th electron of plutonium. Dots of the Schroedinger wave equation is
where electromagnetic potential and current exists, and wherever it
exists there occurs rsnm.
(6) The case of the light chemical elements emitted from the middle of
the planet Earth, e.g., helium, lithium are inexplicable by science
previous to ŻŻ5Ż, in that these elements should have escaped a long
time ago, yet they continue to spew forth in steady amount. The
community of physicists and geologists have no explanation. I have the
explanation with radioactive spontaneous neutron materialization, since
rsnm makes neutrons which some decay into hydrogen and rsnm takes some
hydrogen and forms helium and with helium rsnm sometimes forms lithium.
So there is a continual production and escape of newly formed light
elements from the middle of the Earth.