Anybody seen the Bird Flu?

zx...@naturalhealthperspective.com

Jan 13, 2007, 2:26:26 PM1/13/07
Anybody seen the Bird Flu?

Anybody seen the Flu?

Anybody catching a cold in this 70 degree Fahrenheit winter?

What are all you Science idiots going to do with all this totally
unnecessary Flu vaccine?

I told you so, last summer! Just thought that you might need a
reminder just how wrong you people truly are. :)

spam...@spam.heaven

Jan 13, 2007, 11:05:47 PM1/13/07
On 13 Jan 2007 11:26:26 -0800,
"john...@naturalhealthperspective.com"
<zx...@naturalhealthperspective.com> wrote:

>Anybody seen the Bird Flu?

Yep, on the telly.

>Anybody seen the Flu?

Not in me since I started flu shots 5 years ago.

>Anybody catching a cold in this 70 degree Fahrenheit winter?

Sorry, I'm in 100 degree Summer. Where are you?

>What are all you Science idiots going to do with all this totally
>unnecessary Flu vaccine?

Does Science make your vaccines? CSL does ours.
We have shots each Autumn (fall) and save many lives and much misery.
Damned good insurance, if you ask me.

>I told you so, last summer! Just thought that you might need a
>reminder just how wrong you people truly are. :)

Sorry, wrong where? If you don't have a car accident, were you wrong
to pay your insurance premium?

jack

Mr. Natural-Health

Jan 14, 2007, 8:19:57 AM1/14/07

Must be why your account name is Spam?

You have my condolences.

No normal healthy person needs a flu shot! Just thought that the Dupe
might want to kow.

Skeptic

Jan 14, 2007, 12:36:53 PM1/14/07

"Mr. Natural-Health" <zx...@naturalhealthperspective.com> wrote in message

> No normal healthy person needs a flu shot! Just thought that the Dupe
> might want to kow.

Lots of things are not "needed". Getting the flu shot, however, reduces the
likelihood of getting the flu and if you do get it, reduces it the severity
and duration of symptoms. For a pretty benign shot, the effects are
overwhelmingly positive. Why take a chance of getting the flu if you can
avoid it? Seems like only an idiot would do that. Are you an idiot? No
need to answer.

Mr. Natural-Health

Jan 14, 2007, 2:42:38 PM1/14/07

Well this idiot cannot remember the last time that I have gotten the
flu. Could be never? I wonder why? Maybe, I know what the hell I am
doing?

I have not come down with a cold in over one year.

But I can remember the last time that I got the small pox vaccine. I
ended up throwing up in the doctors office, immediately. And, being
sick as a dog for the rest of the day.

David Wright

Jan 14, 2007, 6:08:25 PM1/14/07
In article <1168803756....@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>,

Mr. Natural-Health <zx...@naturalhealthperspective.com> wrote:
>Skeptic wrote:
>> "Mr. Natural-Health" <zx...@naturalhealthperspective.com> wrote in message
>> > No normal healthy person needs a flu shot! Just thought that the Dupe
>> > might want to kow.
>>
>> Lots of things are not "needed". Getting the flu shot, however, reduces the
>> likelihood of getting the flu and if you do get it, reduces it the severity
>> and duration of symptoms. For a pretty benign shot, the effects are
>> overwhelmingly positive. Why take a chance of getting the flu if you can
>> avoid it? Seems like only an idiot would do that. Are you an idiot? No
>> need to answer.
>
>Well this idiot cannot remember the last time that I have gotten the
>flu. Could be never? I wonder why? Maybe, I know what the hell I am
>doing?

Maybe your brain rotted away along with your teeth and you can't
remember lots of things. Maybe you're just lying.

>I have not come down with a cold in over one year.

Neither have I -- and I don't follow your recommendations.

>But I can remember the last time that I got the small pox vaccine. I
>ended up throwing up in the doctors office, immediately. And, being
>sick as a dog for the rest of the day.

I would say it was psychosomatic, but I'm not sure your nervious system
is up to generating such a result.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"If George Bush were my dad, I'd be drunk in public so often that
James Baker would have me killed." -- Bill Maher on the Bush twins

spam...@spam.heaven

Jan 14, 2007, 7:28:23 PM1/14/07
On 14 Jan 2007 11:42:38 -0800, "Mr. Natural-Health"
<zx...@naturalhealthperspective.com> wrote:

>But I can remember the last time that I got the small pox vaccine. I
>ended up throwing up in the doctors office, immediately.

That's surely a mental problem. Go figture!
jack

spam...@spam.heaven

Jan 14, 2007, 7:43:05 PM1/14/07
On 14 Jan 2007 05:19:57 -0800, "Mr. Natural-Health"
<zx...@naturalhealthperspective.com> wrote:

>Must be why your account name is Spam?

It isn't.

>You have my condolences.

For what? And BTW, I don't want them, thankyou.

>No normal healthy person needs a flu shot!

And you're assuming I'm what?

>Just thought that the Dupe
>might want to kow.

Well, you'd best tell him then.

Do you often get these strange
compulsions to give empty advice?

jack

Skeptic

Jan 14, 2007, 8:26:31 PM1/14/07

> Skeptic wrote:
>> "Mr. Natural-Health" <zx...@naturalhealthperspective.com> wrote in
>> message
>> > No normal healthy person needs a flu shot! Just thought that the Dupe
>> > might want to kow.
>>
>> Lots of things are not "needed". Getting the flu shot, however, reduces
>> the
>> likelihood of getting the flu and if you do get it, reduces it the
>> severity
>> and duration of symptoms. For a pretty benign shot, the effects are
>> overwhelmingly positive. Why take a chance of getting the flu if you can
>> avoid it? Seems like only an idiot would do that. Are you an idiot? No
>> need to answer.
>
> Well this idiot cannot remember the last time that I have gotten the
> flu.

So you have either been fortunate or you're too stupid to remember. Either
way, it has no relevance to this conversation. I know many people who have
never had the flu - some of them fat, unhealthy slobs. It's just luck of
the draw. I, for one, got it once many moons ago. Since then I get a
vaccination every year and have not had it since. I'll continue to get my
vaccinations since even a low chance of getting the flu is worth avoiding.

Mr. Natural-Health

Jan 14, 2007, 10:14:27 PM1/14/07

Anybody seen the big bad pandemic?

Ha, ... Hah, Ha!

I told you so, Geeks!

Just thought you might need another reminder. :)

David Wright

Jan 14, 2007, 11:52:48 PM1/14/07
In article <1168716383....@11g2000cwr.googlegroups.com>,

john...@naturalhealthperspective.com <zx...@naturalhealthperspective.com> wrote:
>Anybody seen the Bird Flu?
>
>Anybody seen the Flu?

According to MMWR, there's been a little around, but it's been a
remarkably few cases so far this year for some reason.

>Anybody catching a cold in this 70 degree Fahrenheit winter?

People can catch cold at any temperature. Just thought you might need
to know this, as you are probably too ignorant to have discovered it
for yourself.

>What are all you Science idiots going to do with all this totally
>unnecessary Flu vaccine?

Most people who are going to get vaccinated already have.

>I told you so, last summer! Just thought that you might need a
>reminder just how wrong you people truly are. :)

Even a blind pig finds an acorn now and again. You may have been
right this year, but winter is far from over.

spam...@spam.heaven

Jan 15, 2007, 1:11:18 AM1/15/07
On 14 Jan 2007 19:14:27 -0800, "Mr. Natural-Health"
<zx...@naturalhealthperspective.com> wrote:

>Anybody seen the big bad pandemic?

No, I was too young, but oh for a flu vaccine prior to 1918.

Have a quick look at http://virus.stanford.edu/uda/

My conclusion is that you are an idiot, but I suppose every group has
to have one. jack

JohnDoe

Jan 15, 2007, 3:05:53 AM1/15/07
Mr. Natural-Health wrote:

> Skeptic wrote:
>
>>"Mr. Natural-Health" <zx...@naturalhealthperspective.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>No normal healthy person needs a flu shot! Just thought that the Dupe
>>>might want to kow.
>>
>>Lots of things are not "needed". Getting the flu shot, however, reduces the
>>likelihood of getting the flu and if you do get it, reduces it the severity
>>and duration of symptoms. For a pretty benign shot, the effects are
>>overwhelmingly positive. Why take a chance of getting the flu if you can
>>avoid it? Seems like only an idiot would do that. Are you an idiot? No
>>need to answer.
>

> Well this idiot cannot remember the last time that I have gotten the
> flu. Could be never? I wonder why? Maybe, I know what the hell I am
> doing?
>
> I have not come down with a cold in over one year.

The explanation in your case is that you don't have any contact with
other humans, the main vector for colds and the flu. All you do is sit
at home alone, spout nonsense on usenet and be oh so pleased with your
dentures.

JohnDoe

Jan 15, 2007, 3:07:34 AM1/15/07
Mr. Natural-Health wrote:

> john...@naturalhealthperspective.com wrote:
>
>>Anybody seen the Bird Flu?
>>
>>Anybody seen the Flu?
>>
>>Anybody catching a cold in this 70 degree Fahrenheit winter?
>>
>>What are all you Science idiots going to do with all this totally
>>unnecessary Flu vaccine?
>>
>>I told you so, last summer! Just thought that you might need a
>>reminder just how wrong you people truly are. :)
>

> Anybody seen the big bad pandemic?

The measures taken are working - so far.

Mr. Natural-Health

Jan 15, 2007, 8:18:19 AM1/15/07

David Wright wrote:

> People can catch cold at any temperature. Just thought you might need
> to know this, as you are probably too ignorant to have discovered it
> for yourself.

WRONG!

People let themselves develop a cold and do absolutely nothing about
it. Why? Because they listen to idiot Science Geeks, like you. :(
http://naturalhealthperspective.com/antiaging/listening.html

There is a women at work who has been suffering through a cold, for 2
weeks. Obviously, she does NOT have a clue as to what she is doing.
If you cannot get over the symptoms of a cold in 2 days or less, you do
NOT have a clue as to what you are doing. :(

joni

Jan 15, 2007, 12:04:24 PM1/15/07

On Jan 14, 9:36 am, "Skeptic" <bcs0...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Getting the flu shot, however, reduces the likelihood of getting the flu
> and if you do get it, reduces it the severity and duration of symptoms.

I can see you dont know much about 'the flu' and or the impossible
immunization against 'it'.
The term 'flu' is for influenza covers a gazillion type germs/bacteria.
Its not just one kind, so the shot you get this year is based on what
went around LAST year as the primary infection. It may be totally not
whats infecting people this year. Your 'flu' shot is then useless and
you are clueless. People with chronic diseases are told to get a flu
shot as if thats some measure of 'protection' - well it doesnt make any
sense to me because to be immunized against something your body needs
to make antibodies against it, yet those with chronic diseases
typically do not have strong immune systems, so again its useless to
those who may need it most. Ditto with pneumonia shots. My parents used
to get them every year and would always be sick anyways. Sometimes from
the shot itself, yet still they were believers in this nonsense the
medical profgession fed them. We have been led to believe that somehow
these shots are protecting our population, yet you never see any stats
backing this myth. Better one should improve their immune systems to
ward off all types of infections, use precautionary simple methods like
hand washing, and lead a healthier lifestyle in general (exercise/good
food choices). I havent had the flu nor nary a cold for over ten years
since I took up a healthier lifestyle along with a regimen of
vitamins/supplements. So if you 'believe' in flu shots, go ahead like
the herd and get one every year, but someday you may take off your
blinders and see things differently.

joanne

spam...@spam.heaven

Jan 15, 2007, 8:01:58 PM1/15/07

That is a very misunderstood version of influenza vaccines.
See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flu_vaccine

jack

David Wright

Jan 15, 2007, 11:59:42 PM1/15/07
In article <1168867099.6...@s34g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,

Mr. Natural-Health <zx...@naturalhealthperspective.com> wrote:

>David Wright wrote:
>
>> People can catch cold at any temperature. Just thought you might need
>> to know this, as you are probably too ignorant to have discovered it
>> for yourself.
>
>WRONG!

Actually, nothing in your blathering below disproves that a person can
catch a cold when the temperature is 70 degrees. It's a pity that
this must needs be pointed out to you, but you're not very bright.

>People let themselves develop a cold and do absolutely nothing about
>it. Why? Because they listen to idiot Science Geeks, like you. :(
>http://naturalhealthperspective.com/antiaging/listening.html
>
>There is a women at work who has been suffering through a cold, for 2
>weeks. Obviously, she does NOT have a clue as to what she is doing.
>If you cannot get over the symptoms of a cold in 2 days or less, you do
>NOT have a clue as to what you are doing. :(

Gee, John, it's not very nice of you not to have shared your vast
store of wisdom with this woman, and instead let her suffer. What are
you, a sadist? (I figure you are; the fact that you keep subjecting
us to your witless postings is proof enough.)

joni

Jan 16, 2007, 1:08:06 AM1/16/07

spam...@spam.heaven wrote:
> That is a very misunderstood version of influenza vaccines.
> See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flu_vaccine

Not at all ..within your own link there were these same very thoughts I
had expressed:

"A vaccine formulated for one year may be ineffective in the following
year, since the influenza virus changes rapidly over time and different
strains become dominant."

"The effectiveness of these flu vaccines is variable. Due to the high
mutation rate of the virus, a particular flu vaccine usually confers
protection for no more than a few years. Every year, the World Health
Organization predicts which strains of the virus are most likely to be
circulating in the next year, allowing pharmaceutical companies to
develop vaccines that will provide the best immunity against these
strains.'

"It is possible to get vaccinated and still get influenza. The vaccine
is reformulated each season for a few specific flu strains, but cannot
possibly include all the strains actively infecting people in the world
for that season. It takes about six months for the manufacturers to
formulate and produce the millions of doses required to deal with the
seasonal epidemics; occasionally, a new or overlooked strain becomes
prominent during that time and infects people although they have been
vaccinated."

"Vaccines can cause the immune system to react as if the body were
actually being infected, and general infection symptoms (many cold and
flu symptoms are just general infection symptoms) can appear, though
these symptoms are usually not as severe or long-lasting as influenza.
The most dangerous side-effect is a severe allergic reaction to either
the virus material itself, or residues from the hen eggs used to grow
the influenza; however, these reactions are extremely rare."

"Good personal health and hygiene habits are reasonably effective in
avoiding and minimizing influenza. Since influenza spreads through
aerosols and contact with contaminated surfaces, it is important to
persuade people to cover their mouths while sneezing and to wash their
hands regularly."

So as I said before, flu shots are basically useless and just a mind
placebo that the masses have been led to believe that they will be
'protected' from the big bad flu bug. It just isnt so - take your
blinders off.

joanne

spam...@spam.heaven

Jan 16, 2007, 2:21:28 AM1/16/07
On 15 Jan 2007 22:08:06 -0800, "joni" <jgr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>spam...@spam.heaven wrote:
>> That is a very misunderstood version of influenza vaccines.
>> See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flu_vaccine
>
>Not at all ..within your own link there were these same very thoughts I
>had expressed:
>
>"A vaccine formulated for one year may be ineffective in the following
>year, since the influenza virus changes rapidly over time and different
>strains become dominant."

But you said "formulated IN one year"
What you fail to realise is that these vaccines are formulated FOR one
year, and are done so the previous year before the virus that is
suspected of spreading to the rest of the world the following Winter
has got going yet. We get in Australia, the vaccine formulated from
what spread in the Northern hemisphere six months previously.

>"The effectiveness of these flu vaccines is variable. Due to the high
>mutation rate of the virus, a particular flu vaccine usually confers
>protection for no more than a few years. Every year, the World Health
>Organization predicts which strains of the virus are most likely to be
>circulating in the next year, allowing pharmaceutical companies to
>develop vaccines that will provide the best immunity against these
>strains.'

As I said, and you didn't.

>"It is possible to get vaccinated and still get influenza. The vaccine
>is reformulated each season for a few specific flu strains, but cannot
>possibly include all the strains actively infecting people in the world
>for that season. It takes about six months for the manufacturers to
>formulate and produce the millions of doses required to deal with the
>seasonal epidemics; occasionally, a new or overlooked strain becomes
>prominent during that time and infects people although they have been
>vaccinated."
>
>"Vaccines can cause the immune system to react as if the body were
>actually being infected, and general infection symptoms (many cold and
>flu symptoms are just general infection symptoms) can appear, though
>these symptoms are usually not as severe or long-lasting as influenza.
>The most dangerous side-effect is a severe allergic reaction to either
>the virus material itself, or residues from the hen eggs used to grow
>the influenza; however, these reactions are extremely rare."
>
>"Good personal health and hygiene habits are reasonably effective in
>avoiding and minimizing influenza. Since influenza spreads through
>aerosols and contact with contaminated surfaces, it is important to
>persuade people to cover their mouths while sneezing and to wash their
>hands regularly."
>
>So as I said before, flu shots are basically useless and just a mind
>placebo that the masses have been led to believe that they will be
>'protected' from the big bad flu bug. It just isnt so - take your
>blinders off.

But this article didn't. Just because it advocates some other measures
to avoid flu infection as well as some of the problems with it, does
not mean that the vaccines are not essential for the very young,
elderly and immune compromised. It is an insurance policy, and a very
good one. You left out the mortality figures from the flu in this
article. Let me put them in.

"The annual flu kills an estimated 36,000 people in the United States
each year."

Take YOUR blinders off.

jack

Mr. Natural-Health

Jan 17, 2007, 11:35:55 AM1/17/07
David Wright wrote:
> Gee, John, it's not very nice of you not to have shared your vast
> store of wisdom with this woman, and instead let her suffer. What are
> you, a sadist? (I figure you are; the fact that you keep subjecting
> us to your witless postings is proof enough.)

I shall repeat it yet again. If you cannot get over the symptoms of a
cold, you do not have a clue as to what you are doing.

And, you you really should be able to do it in only one day or less.
And, if you cannot you got serious health issues. Perhaps, borderline
hypothyroidism. Your immune system would certainly be totally run
down. Of course, many people are walking disasters. I wonder, why?
Could be because they listen to science fools like you?

Never help a snake. Because, snakes have a bad habit of bitting. :(

David Wright

Jan 18, 2007, 11:46:43 PM1/18/07
In article <1169051755.0...@q2g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,

No, it's obviously because you are a sadist who refused to help the
poor woman in your office. So either you won't do it because you're a
sadist or you can't do it. Which one?

joni

Jan 19, 2007, 12:55:41 AM1/19/07

On Jan 15, 11:21 pm, spamf...@spam.heaven wrote:
> You left out the mortality figures from the flu in this
> article. Let me put them in.>
> "The annual flu kills an estimated 36,000 people in the United States
> each year."
> Take YOUR blinders off.

And I'll bet that the majority of those people had their annual flu
shot too .. sad ..they thought they were 'protected' ...

As I said flu shots are useless ...

joanne

spam...@spam.heaven

Jan 19, 2007, 1:36:12 AM1/19/07

I don't care what you bet.

You think that because flu vaccines save thousands but fail a handful,
they are useless. That sort of illogic deserves ignoring.

Take a look at the following:

"In the United States a person aged 50–64 is nearly ten times more
likely to die an influenza-associated death as a person under age 50
and a person over age 65 is over ten times more likely to die an
influenza-associated death as a person in the 50–64 age group.[23]
Vaccination of those over age 65 reduces influenza-associated death by
about 50%.[24][25]

Data from the years when Japan required annual flu vaccinations for
school-aged children indicate that vaccinating children—the group most
likely to catch and spread the disease—has a strikingly positive
effect on reducing mortality among older people: one life saved for
every 420 children who received the flu vaccine.[27]

23^ Thompson WW, Shay DK, Weintraub E, Brammer L, Cox N, Anderson LJ,
Fukuda K (2003). "Mortality associated with influenza and respiratory
syncytial virus in the United States". THE JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN
MEDICAL ASSOCIATION 289 (2): 179-186. PMID 12517228.

24^ Hak E, Buskens E, van Essen GA, de Bakker DH, Grobbee DE, Tacken
MA, van Hout BA, Verheij TJ (2005). "Clinical effectiveness of
influenza vaccination in persons younger than 65 years with high-risk
medical conditions: the PRISMA study". ARCHIVES OF INTERNAL MEDICINE
165 (3): 274-280. PMID 15710789.

25^ Nichol KL, Nordin J, Mullooly J, Lask R, Fillbrandt K, Iwane M
(2003). "Influenza vaccination and reduction in hospitalizations for
cardiac disease and stroke among the elderly". THE NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL
OF MEDICINE 348 (14): 1322-1332. PMID 12672859.

27^ http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/abstract/344/12/889 "

jack

JOHN

Jan 19, 2007, 3:54:45 AM1/19/07

<spam...@spam.heaven> wrote in message

> Does Science make your vaccines? CSL does ours.
> We have shots each Autumn (fall) and save many lives and much misery.
> Damned good insurance, if you ask me.

Gullible idiot http://www.whale.to/vaccines/flu.html

"According to Hugh Fudenberg, MD (http://members.aol.com/nitrf), the world's
leading immunogeneticist and 13th most quoted biologist of our times (nearly
850 papers in peer review journals), if an individual has had five
consecutive flu shots between 1970 and 1980 (the years studied) his/her
chances of getting Alzheimer's Disease is ten times higher than if they had
one, two or no shots. I asked Dr. Fudenberg why this was so and he said it
was due to the mercury and aluminum that is in every flu shot (and most
childhood shots). The gradual mercury and aluminum buildup in the brain
causes cognitive dysfunction. Is that why Alzheimer's is expected to
quadruple? Notes: Recorded from Dr. Fudenberg's speech at the NVIC
International Vaccine Conference, Arlington, VA September, 1997. Quoted
with permission. Alzheimer's to quadruple statement is from John's Hopkins
Newsletter Nov 1998."

spam...@spam.heaven

Jan 19, 2007, 5:03:26 AM1/19/07
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 08:54:45 -0000, "JOHN" <jo...@btinternet.com>
wrote:

Can you post the study that this Dr Fudenberg based these assertions
on? As it's over 10 years ago, and nothing has changed, the studies
must not have been able to be replicated.

jack

WARNING: Bread is Dangerous!

Important Warning for those who have been drawn unsuspectingly into
the use of bread:

1. More than 98 percent of convicted felons are bread users.

2. Fully HALF of all children who grow up in bread-consuming
households score below average on standardized tests.

3. In the 18th century, when virtually all bread was baked in the
home, the average life expectancy was less than 50 years; infant
mortality rates were unacceptably high; many women died in childbirth;
and diseases such as typhoid, yellow fever, and influenza ravaged
whole nations.

4. More than 90 percent of violent crimes are committed within 24
hours of eating bread.

5. Bread is made from a substance called "dough." It has been proven
that as little as one pound of dough can be used to suffocate a mouse.
The average American eats more bread than that in one month!

6. Primitive tribal societies that have no bread exhibit a low
incidence of cancer, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's disease, and
osteoporosis.

7. Bread has been proven to be addictive. Subjects deprived of bread
and given only water to eat begged for bread after as little as two
days.

8. Bread is often a "gateway" food item, leading the user to "harder"
items such as butter, jelly, peanut butter, and even cold cuts.

9. Bread has been proven to absorb water. Since the human body is more
than 90 percent water, it follows that eating bread could lead to your
body being taken over by this absorptive food product, turning you
into a soggy, gooey bread-pudding person.

10. Newborn babies can choke on bread.

11. Bread is baked at temperatures as high as 400 degrees Fahrenheit!
That kind of heat can kill an adult in less than one minute.

12. Most American bread eaters are utterly unable to distinguish
between significant scientific fact and meaningless statistical
babbling.

In light of these frightening statistics, we propose the following
bread restrictions:

1. No sale of bread to minors.

2. A nationwide "Just Say No To Toast" campaign, complete celebrity TV
spots and bumper stickers.

3. A 300 percent federal tax on all bread to pay for all the societal
ills we might associate with bread.

4. No animal or human images, nor any primary colors (which may appeal
to children) may be used to promote bread usage.

5. The establishment of "Bread-free" zones around schools.

Mr. Natural-Health

Jan 19, 2007, 8:01:14 AM1/19/07

David Wright wrote:
> In article <1169051755.0...@q2g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> Mr. Natural-Health <zx...@naturalhealthperspective.com> wrote:
> >David Wright wrote:
> >> Gee, John, it's not very nice of you not to have shared your vast
> >> store of wisdom with this woman, and instead let her suffer. What are
> >> you, a sadist? (I figure you are; the fact that you keep subjecting
> >> us to your witless postings is proof enough.)
> >
> >I shall repeat it yet again. If you cannot get over the symptoms of a
> >cold, you do not have a clue as to what you are doing.
> >
> >And, you you really should be able to do it in only one day or less.
> >And, if you cannot you got serious health issues. Perhaps, borderline
> >hypothyroidism. Your immune system would certainly be totally run
> >down. Of course, many people are walking disasters. I wonder, why?
> >Could be because they listen to science fools like you?
>
> No, it's obviously because you are a sadist who refused to help the
> poor woman in your office. So either you won't do it because you're a
> sadist or you can't do it. Which one?

Needless, to say that this person has been taking off from work
repeatedly, and getting away with it.

So, as usual Mr. Wrong is WRONG, yet again. :)

JOHN

Jan 20, 2007, 8:03:32 AM1/20/07

> WARNING: Bread is Dangerous!

keep taking the mercury

David Wright

Jan 20, 2007, 1:50:33 PM1/20/07

There is, however, absolutely no reason to believe Fudenberg on this
one, since he has never published ONE WORD to document this supposed
claim. Nor is there anything in the literature to back it up.

David Wright

Jan 20, 2007, 1:51:18 PM1/20/07
In article <1169211674.6...@38g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,

So get in touch with her, if she hasn't been coming in. What's
stopping you? (Other than the fact that you're unable to do what you
claim, I mean.)

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

Jan 21, 2007, 3:27:11 AM1/21/07

Yeah, a BIRD just FLEW past my window! Just kidding.

- = -
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
[Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

Jan 21, 2007, 3:29:28 AM1/21/07
Not only did I have pneumonia two years ago in 90 degree August weather,
but the entire office got it from a bug that grew in the A/C vents.
The local pharmacist nearly ran out of Levaquin.

*+-catch a cold when the temperature is 70 degrees. It's a pity that