Good question--can hardly wait for the answer...

the 3rd Man

May 15, 2008, 3:19:26 PM5/15/08
LOL. Someone over at LymeNUT actually interrupted one of Carla's rants
to ask her what she means.

Take a look...

("Can you tell me how an IDSA member with a conflict of interest in
Biowarfare would benefit from denying chronic Lyme disease")?

Apparently, this poster is not quite up to speed, yet, and unaware
that you really don't need any justification or logic for what you say
over at LymeNUT, so long as it attacks the unpopular people and
doesn't reflect neagtively upon the "cool girls".

Creative answer, about the loss of lucrative contracts...EXCEPT for
the fact that if the "chronic Lyme" scenario were to be gnerally
accepted...that would, OF COURSE...undoubtedly result in MORE
government research grants. You see, this is part of the underlying
foundation of the various battles. To get the longterm effects taken
more seriously, so that more reserch bucks will be allocated to the
study of "chronic" Lyme.

(when in doubt...always bash McSweegan, it seems)...a real crowd-
pleaser for all the LymenUTs...and apparently, the way in which Carla
thinks she can gain acceptance in the sadistic, twisted world of the
"Lyme activists"...from all the "cool girls"...

I sure hope she answers the question...

(Carla the Dingbat Demagogue):

Hi Limecarnitas-

Your insights are astute...

You're right that Sweeg probably doesn't have a super high IQ...

His PhD is from Rhode Island University which is respectable, but not
exactly a bastion of selectivity.. (The math SAT required score there
is probably about 510-- which translates to an IQ of about 105...) Big
woop!

But what he lacks in IQ he makes up for in cunning and cruelty.. and
this means he certainly is capable of destroying many people-- just
the way Dr. Jones-- and countless others -- are now being destroyed by
this cabal of psychopathic scientists and their army of paid shills,
press releases and lawyers... They seem to have unlimited funding for
harassment.

Oh, --- McSweeg fits the profile for recruitment into an intelligence
agency.. he's cunning, psycopathic and probably easily manipulated
due to his mental issues... perfect for Epidemic Intelligence Service
psy ops ---like harassing Doctors or sick women who dare to write
about the biowarfare backgrounds of sleazy anthrax experts like
him... LOL..

--------------------
"A true patriot is one who defends his country from his government."
-- Thomas Paine
"Those who would sacrfice liberty for security deserve neither."
Benjamin Franklin

canbravelyme
Frequent Contributor
Member # 9785

posted 14 May, 2008 10:02 PM
Snap:

Can you tell me how an IDSA member with a conflict of interest in
Biowarfare would benefit from denying chronic Lyme disease?

Best wishes,

--------------------
canbravelyme

For medical advice related to Lyme disease, please see an ILADS
physician.

adamm
Frequent Contributor
Member # 11910

posted 15 May, 2008 02:56 AM
Well, an explanation assuming that they aren't deliberately

propagating this

thing to mentally cripple the global population (which I don't

exactly put past them) would be that

as soon as it goes public that their little games have

destroyed the lives of hundreds of millions worldwide, down

the toilet go millions in contracts.

[ 15. May 2008, 04:43 AM: Message edited by: adamm ]

--------------------
Got Bb/Bart: 5/07

Doxy 200 mg/day for 1 month after bite

Doxy 400/ rifampin 600 / Cefdinir 600 mg taken for 1 month - begun
11/07

As of 1/22-- 1 g biaxin, 800 mg/ Cat's Claw/day

Currently--pulsing biaxin/ceftin

accelerates...before the final precipice | Registered: May 2007 |
IP: Logged

docjen
Frequent Contributor
Member # 7510

posted 15 May, 2008 12:05 PM
Has this website been reported to McSweegan's superiors at NIH? Or the
NIH ethics office? I know when I worked for HHS, our ethics officer
would have been interested in this stuff!
Logged

the 3rd Man

May 16, 2008, 8:29:19 PM5/16/08
On May 15, 2:19 pm, the 3rd Man <sir_de...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> LOL. Someone over at LymeNUT actually interrupted one of Carla's rants
> to ask her what she means.

LOL...and now, here's the answer. Clearly, my friend Carla seems
unable to even distinguish between the concept of a difference of
opinion and a "conflict of interest".

See, the problem here is, Carla...in case you are interested...we're
talking about ECONOMIC conflicts of interest, here.

Yeah...send that sucker off to Blumenthal's office.

That'll teach 'em...

Gawd...

======================================================================================================

Hi canbrave...

Here's my answer to your question-- if you like it please forward it
to Blumenthal:

1) EIS--- According to Lyme "hitlist" victim Lisa Masterson's
research, the EIS is a quasi military unit of infectious disease
experts set up in the 1950s to develop an OFFENSIVE biowarfare
capability.(i.e.germs for warfare, not defense)

2) Graduates of EIS are sent out to occupy KEY strategic positions in
US health infrastructure and the media, although EIS claims that it is
now involved only in "DEFENSE," not "OFFENSE," since offensive
bioweapons are now illegal.

3) Most IDSA LYME experts ARE ALSO EIS members-- and... incredibly....
most of them are also experts in OFFENSIVE bioweapons such as
Anthrax... (both Lyme and anthrax have a cystic form which allow the
bacteria to persist over long periods of time in the presence of
antibiotics..)

4) The presence of SO MANY EIS OFFICERS on an IDSA committee devoted
to Lyme disease Treatment guidelines would be a conflict of interest
---since so many of these individuals earn a healthy living off of
biodefense grants. They are literally in the business of killing by
using germs for warfare, not of healing or TREATING.

So... if any Lyme strains were accidentally released as bioweapons,
then it is in the EIS officer's interest to FALSIFY the diagnostic
tests, and to deny persistence of infection or "chronic infection.."
as well as to "rig" diagnostic tests to skew them in favor of LESS
cases of the disease-- all of which have happened.

5) Therefore, the presence of EIS officers---or any other bioweapons
researchers--- on the IDSA guidelines committee is a conflict of
interest.....and not in patients' best interests...

Thanks

Message has been deleted

Sewer Rat

May 17, 2008, 11:23:09 AM5/17/08
the 3rd Man wrote:
> Apparently, this poster is not quite up to speed, yet, and unaware
> that you really don't need any justification or logic for what you say
> over at LymeNUT, so long as it attacks the unpopular people and
> doesn't reflect neagtively upon the "cool girls".

Yeah, folks like Schnappi are free to post their ferocious baseless
accusations, while having dissenting but intelligent opinions is risky.

BTW: sorry I am not posting much lately, but I am very busy with my
current project about using Borrelia burgdorferi in Biological warfare.

But I still eagerly read most of your posts. :)

the 3rd Man

May 17, 2008, 11:41:20 AM5/17/08
On May 17, 10:23 am, Sewer Rat <ratfromthese...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> the 3rd Man wrote:
> > Apparently, this poster is not quite up to speed, yet, and unaware
> > that you really don't need any justification or logic for what you say
> > over at LymeNUT, so long as it attacks the unpopular people and
> > doesn't reflect neagtively upon the "cool girls".
>
> Yeah, folks like Schnappi are free to post their ferocious baseless
> accusations, while having dissenting but intelligent opinions is risky.

Hello, "SR"...I wonder of anyone in the ranks of the "true believers"
is ever going to figure out that we really don't need the smear
tactics of bookburners like Carla Krutbosch.

She isn't just attacking people...she's conducting a smear campaign
against logic, rational thought and a civil exchange of ideas.

Today...she has apparently libeled the attorney in question over at
LymeNUT. And, by posting her libelous comments there, probably exposed
LymeNUT to liability as well, as a "publisher" of the libel.

Why does LymeNUT allow this? Her postings seem to violate their posted
rules of conduct.

Carla may be surprised to find out that tossing in the words
"allegedly" does not, necessarily cover your butt.

The patient community doesn't need "help" like this.

> But I still eagerly read most of your posts. :)

Thanks, "SR"...likewise...

Sewer Rat

May 17, 2008, 4:23:09 PM5/17/08
the 3rd Man wrote:
>> But I still eagerly read most of your posts. :)
>
> Thanks, "SR"...likewise...

I think I write 5-10% or less the amount of what you write, and what you
write is more interesting, sharp, intelligent, original, etc.

I cannot reach to the level of excellence displayed by you and "J".

the 3rd Man

May 17, 2008, 6:46:24 PM5/17/08

Well, it really doesn't take much to stand out in this crowd. (LNE is
where the smart Lymies are, these days). LymeNUT has become a
wasteland.

This is really a pretty straightforward deal...IF you bother to read
the terms of the settlement agreement. It's really NOT that difficult
to understand.

But people like Carla, Kathleen and now, Lisa...what can you say?

They apparently don't bother to read...just shout. This was an
ANTITRUST investigation (at least, it was supposed to be)...and
Blumenthal himself announced the standard of review. We are talking
ECONOMIC benefit, here, economic conflict. These morons seem to think
that simple difference of opinion constitutes some sort of "conflict".

But...if you read the terms...the review will be conducted on the
basis of a 75% majority needed to change provisions.

LOL...some "victory".

Not a bad way to resolve the thing, all things considered,
probably...but I will be surprised if there are any changes, and
clearly, the odds are against that happening.

the 3rd Man

May 18, 2008, 12:01:16 PM5/18/08
On May 17, 5:46 pm, the 3rd Man <sir_de...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> But people like Carla, Kathleen and now, Lisa...what can you say?
>
>  They apparently don't bother to read...just shout.  This was an
> ANTITRUST investigation (at least, it was supposed to be)...and
> Blumenthal himself announced the standard of review. We are talking
> ECONOMIC benefit, here, economic conflict. These morons seem to think
> that simple difference of opinion constitutes some sort of "conflict".

And the explanations being given for the "conflict of interest" by
Lisa and others over at LymeNUT, simply do NOT address ECONOMIC
conflict, or benefit...

...and this, was the thrust of Blumenthal's "antitrust" investigation;
economic benefit that caused views to be excluded. "Anti-competitive
behavior", intent to monopolize...those are the sort of traditional
mainstays of antitrust analysis.

People's views who we happen to disagree with...these are NOT economic
conflicts.

So, again, the question seems to remain unanswered as to WHAT was the
supposed economic benefit to the IDSA panel members when they
recommended short courses of generic drugs.

Under those standards...can't ALL treatment guidelines be subjected to
antitrust analysis? (INCLUDING ILADS)?