Guaranteed publication using Post Publication Peer Review

John Williams

Aug 15, 2010, 4:47:50 PM8/15/10
Dear Colleagues,

Please accept our apologies if we have caught you at a busy time. We
wish to introduce WebmedCentral, a unique portal for rapid and free
dissemination of biomedical knowledge through author driven post
publication peer review.

It offers:

• Guaranteed publication of your research within 48 hours of
submission
• No pre publication screening.
• Post publication peer review takes place post publication in an open
and transparent manner
• No cost to authors or readers.

Please visit our site www.webmedcentral.com for further details.

Thanks and regards,

The WebmedCentral Team
We are a biomedical publishing house. We believe that biomedical
publishing in its conventional form needs modification. In current
times of unlimited publishing capacity, every scientist who has
something to say should have an opportunity to do so. At the same time
the current system of review by just two or three reviewers mostly
working anonymously needs to be broadened in its scope to accommodate
every comment or criticism of the published work. It is our effort to
instill more rapidity, accountability, and transparency into
biomedical publishing and make it as unbiased as possible.