Amatus Cremona

Mar 11, 2008, 6:28:53 PM3/11/08
The only active ingredient is H2O2 and you don't report the concentration of
H2O2. Also, what is the delivery method? How long does it stay in contact
with the teeth?

Claims of whitening teeth by "X" number of shades is meaningless unless they
tell you what shade guide they use and whether the shades are arranged by
hue, chroma or value.

--
/

Amatus

/
"Christopher Lusardi" <clusa...@aol.com> wrote in message
On Mar 10, 6:49 pm, Christopher Lusardi <clusard...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Mar 10, 10:48 pm, Christopher Lusardi <clusard...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > I bought 3 fromwww.celebritysexyproducts.com
>
> > The ingredients on the small bottle are:
>
> > Propylene Glycol, PVM/MA Copolymer, hydrogen Peroxide, flavor,
> > Xylitol, Celylpyridinium Chloride, Sucralose
>
> > Will it harm my teeth?
>
> > Will it cleam them?
>
> > Should I use the whitener?
>
> > Thank you,
> > Christopher M. Lusardi
>
> Is it ok to use the product with braces?
>
> Thanks,
> Chris Lusardi

Here's the article that caused me to purchase the product:

http://www.best-teeth-whitening.com/

Dartos

Mar 12, 2008, 11:31:17 AM3/12/08

Amatus Cremona wrote:
> The only active ingredient is H2O2 and you don't report the concentration of
> H2O2. Also, what is the delivery method? How long does it stay in contact
> with the teeth?
>
> Claims of whitening teeth by "X" number of shades is meaningless unless they
> tell you what shade guide they use and whether the shades are arranged by
> hue, chroma or value.

Plus, what was the original shade! When someone comes in and is an
A-2, there is no way in hell they are going to whiten 4-8 shades.

BTW, most of my patients who ask about bleaching are indeed A-2 already.

They want toilet-bowl white and they aren't going to get there by
bleaching. Veneers or crowns are the only way, though I very rarely
have anyone go that route after an explanation and cost estimate.

They usually go 'OTC' to get to an A-1 and drop it.

Amatus Cremona

Mar 12, 2008, 1:29:42 PM3/12/08
I have had some people go beyond A-1 using trays. But, they go overboard
and do it much longer than I figured anyone would tolerate. I had one gal
with moderate chemical staining of her teeth that has bleached to the point
where the teeth almost "seem" transparent. She is happy as can be and
reports zero sensitivity. Just don't ask how many weeks of bleaching she
did, nor how much "touch-up" she does each year.

--
/

Amatus

/
"Dartos" <tuthj...@myturbonet.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Amatus Cremona

Mar 16, 2008, 1:58:42 PM3/16/08
Colgate used to sell a similar product. They took it off the market.
Problem with it staying on the teeth long enough to do anything.

--
/

Amatus

/

On Mar 11, 7:28 pm, "Amatus Cremona" <Nic...@sottovocce.com> wrote:
> The only active ingredient is H2O2 and you don't report the concentration
> of
> H2O2. Also, what is the delivery method? How long does it stay in contact
> with the teeth?

Beyound the ingredients, as posted, the bottle says:

Directions: Apply a thin layer one tooth at at time to your upper and
lower teeth using an up and down motion. Allow several minutes for
formula to dissolve. Refrain from eating or drinking for about 30
minutes to allow the formula to fully work. Use 1 to 2 times a day
including right before bedtime for overnight whitening. Keep out of
reach of children - Tooth sensitivity may occur.

Thanks,
Christopher Lusardi

Patrick

Apr 21, 2008, 11:47:02 PM4/21/08
Well the first ingredient listed is propylene glycol - which is
anitfreeze !!!! How safe is this. I know it can kill cats and dogs.
How about me?

Pat

On Mar 16, 11:58 am, "Amatus Cremona" <Nic...@sottovocce.com> wrote:
> Colgate used to sell a similar product.  They took it off the market.
> Problem with it staying on the teeth long enough to do anything.
>
> --
> /
>
> Amatus
>

> /"Christopher Lusardi" <clusard...@aol.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 11, 7:28 pm, "Amatus Cremona" <Nic...@sottovocce.com> wrote:
>
> > The only active ingredient is H2O2 and you don't report the concentration
> > of
> > H2O2. Also, what is the delivery method? How long does it stay in contact
> > with the teeth?
>
> Beyound the ingredients, as posted, the bottle says:
>
> Directions: Apply a thin layer one tooth at at time to your upper and
> lower  teeth using an up and down motion. Allow several minutes for
> formula to dissolve. Refrain from eating or drinking for about 30
> minutes to allow the formula to fully work. Use 1 to 2 times a day
> including right before bedtime for overnight whitening. Keep out of
> reach of children - Tooth sensitivity may occur.
>
> Thanks,
> Christopher Lusardi

Patrick

Apr 21, 2008, 11:57:46 PM4/21/08
On Mar 16, 10:58 am, "Amatus Cremona" <Nic...@sottovocce.com> wrote:
> Colgate used to sell a similar product.  They took it off the market.
> Problem with it staying on the teeth long enough to do anything.
>
> --
> /
>
> Amatus
>
> /"Christopher Lusardi" <clusard...@aol.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 11, 7:28 pm, "Amatus Cremona" <Nic...@sottovocce.com> wrote:
>
> > The only active ingredient is H2O2 and you don't report the concentration
> > of
> > H2O2. Also, what is the delivery method? How long does it stay in contact
> > with the teeth?
>
> Beyound the ingredients, as posted, the bottle says:
>
> Directions: Apply a thin layer one tooth at at time to your upper and
> lower  teeth using an up and down motion. Allow several minutes for
> formula to dissolve. Refrain from eating or drinking for about 30
> minutes to allow the formula to fully work. Use 1 to 2 times a day
> including right before bedtime for overnight whitening. Keep out of
> reach of children - Tooth sensitivity may occur.
>
> Thanks,

Propylene Glycol - That's antifreeze!!! Isn't that what kills cats
and dogs?

Dartos

Apr 22, 2008, 9:32:35 AM4/22/08

Might kill you too....if you drank enough of it.

;-)

Brian R

Apr 24, 2008, 11:27:11 AM4/24/08
<< Well the first ingredient listed is propylene glycol - which is
<< anitfreeze !!!!

Not quite.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propylene_glycol

Propylene glycol is used:

* As a moisturizer in medicines, cosmetics, food, toothpaste,
mouth wash, and tobacco products
* As a medical and sexual lubricant (A.K.A. "personal lubricant")
* As an emulsification agent in angostura and orange bitters
* As a solvent for food colors and flavorings
* As a humectant food additive, labeled as E number E1520
* As a carrier in fragrance oils
* As a less-toxic antifreeze
* As a solvent used in mixing photographic chemicals, such as film
developers
* In smoke machines to make artificial smoke for use in
firefighters' training and theatrical productions
* In electronic cigarettes to make the produced vapor better
resemble cigarette smoke
* In hand sanitizers, antibacterial lotions, and saline solutions
* In cryonics
* As a working fluid in hydraulic presses
* To regulate humidity in a cigar humidor
* As the killing and preserving agent in pitfall traps, usually
used to capture ground beetles
* To treat livestock ketosis
* As the main ingredient in deodorant sticks.

Njl

Apr 24, 2008, 8:06:33 PM4/24/08

How in the world does a product like this get to be sold in the USA,
or any where in the world? Unless one spends much time researching the
product, one is unable to find out what the active ingrediant is, and
then nowhere does it state what strength of H2O2 is in the product.
Then to find that the largest percent product is glycol propylene is
very disturbing. As a dentist retired form general practice and now in
a teaching position, things like this and the demand for "toilet bowel
teeth", as referred to above in an earlier reply (I called them
chiclet white) it makes me sick that so many of the dental profession
are allowing this all to occur.
Njl

stewster

Jun 11, 2008, 8:56:23 PM6/11/08
> Njl- Hide quoted text -

See http://www.celebritysexyteeth.com/
100% guarantee link at bottom

If you are not completely satisfied, just send your return with in 30
days of purchase to:

IOnlineOrder
Returns Dept. (ANRI-00000000)

-Please be sure to replace “00000000? with your order number. Your
order number begins with “ANRI-” and is located on your order
confirmation receipt, as well as your shipment packing slip.

-A Refund in the amount of the purchase price will be processed with
in 15 business days of the return being received to the original
method of payment. S&H is non-refundable. Credit will appear on your
statement as “WWW.IONLINEORDER.COM

-Returns must be shipped with in 30 days of purchase date.
-Refunds will only be processed to first time customers.
-Please retain a tracking number from the carrier you are sending your
return with.
-For multiple product orders of the same item, only 1 product of the
same item may be returned opened, all remaining products (including
free products) must be returned unopened.

Buddy

Jul 6, 2008, 12:53:46 PM7/6/08
This product is widely reported to be a scam. They advertise the
product all over the place, have false "blog reviews" posted with
comments disabled, so you can't even comment on the blog. They also
run a fake teeth whitening review site (www.best-teeth-whitening.com).
The company that owns www.celebritysexyteeth.com also owns
www.best-teeth-whitening.com "review" site.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. See the following legitimate review site for
actual REAL user reviews:

http://www.teethwhiteningreviews.com/item.php?id=23