Behold Chung blasphemies with his preaching of hunger.

Blackdruid

Feb 27, 2008, 2:27:43 AM2/27/08
"But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the
blind, and you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you. You
will be repaid at the resurrection of the just."

-Luke 14:13 RSV

What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if you say you have faith
but do not have works? Can faith save you? If a brother or sister is
naked and lacks daily food, and one of you says to them, "Go in peace;
keep warm and eat your fill," and yet you do not supply their bodily
needs, what is the good of that? So faith by itself, if it has not
works, is dead.

-James 2:14-17 NRSV

Then these righteous ones will reply, 'Lord, when did we ever see you
hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink? Or a
stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing?
When did we ever see you sick or in prison, and visit you?' And the
King will tell them, 'I assure you, when you did it to one of the
least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!'"

-Matthew 25

When you gather your crops and fail to bring in some of the grain that
you have cut, do not go back for it; for it is to be left for the
foreigners, orphans and widows...When you have gathered your grapes
once, do not go back over the vines a second time; the grapes that are
left are for the foreigners, orphans and widows. Never forget that you
were slaves in Egypt; that is why I have given you this command.

-Deuteronomy 24:19-22 TEV

Is not this the fast that I choose: to loose the bonds of injustice,
to undo the thongs of the yoke, to let the oppressed go free, and to
break every yoke?

If you offer your food to the hungry and satisfy the needs of the
afflicted, then your light shall rise in the darkness and your gloom
be like the noonday.

- Isaiah 58:6,10 NSRV

God always keeps His promises; he judges in favor of the oppressed and
gives food to the hungry.

-Psalm 146:6-7 TEV

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 27, 2008, 3:33:02 AM2/27/08
convicted neighbor James R. Hunt (Blackdruid) wrote:

> "Behold Chung blasphemies with his preaching of hunger."

Your false witness is forgiven by me.

> "But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the
> blind, and you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you. You
> will be repaid at the resurrection of the just."
>
> -Luke 14:13 RSV

If these whom you invite are not hungry, they will not come.

If, however, they are hungry, it means that they are blessed by GOD
and so you will be blessed along with them. You will know the latter
when you feel hungrier.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21).

Amen.

> What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if you say you have faith
> but do not have works? Can faith save you? If a brother or sister is
> naked and lacks daily food, and one of you says to them, "Go in peace;
> keep warm and eat your fill," and yet you do not supply their bodily
> needs, what is the good of that? So faith by itself, if it has not
> works, is dead.
>
> -James 2:14-17 NRSV

Hunger is an indication of wanting food and not an indication of
needing it.

"After fasting forty days and forty nights, HE was hungry." (Matthew
4:2).

GOD wanted food but most assuredly, without doubt, HE did not need
it ! ! !

> Then these righteous ones will reply, 'Lord, when did we ever see you
> hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink? Or a
> stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing?
> When did we ever see you sick or in prison, and visit you?' And the
> King will tell them, 'I assure you, when you did it to one of the
> least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!'"
>
> -Matthew 25

Feed the hungry good food and they will be even hungrier (i.e. want
more).

"A laborer's appetite works for him. His hunger drives him on." --
King Solomon (Proverbs 16:26).

Amen.

> When you gather your crops and fail to bring in some of the grain that
> you have cut, do not go back for it; for it is to be left for the
> foreigners, orphans and widows...When you have gathered your grapes
> once, do not go back over the vines a second time; the grapes that are
> left are for the foreigners, orphans and widows. Never forget that you
> were slaves in Egypt; that is why I have given you this command.
>
> -Deuteronomy 24:19-22 TEV

Prevent starvation and there will be hunger.

People dying from starvation are not hungry (medical fact).

> Is not this the fast that I choose: to loose the bonds of injustice,
> to undo the thongs of the yoke, to let the oppressed go free, and to
> break every yoke?
>
> If you offer your food to the hungry and satisfy the needs of the
> afflicted, then your light shall rise in the darkness and your gloom
> be like the noonday.
>
> - Isaiah 58:6,10 NSRV

If the food you give to the hungry is good, they will become hungrier
(i.e. want more),

If you provide for the needs of the afflicted, they too will be
hungrier.

It is when needs are met, that we become hungrier.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21).

Amen.

> God always keeps His promises; he judges in favor of the oppressed and
> gives food to the hungry.
>
> -Psalm 146:6-7 TEV

"HE (GOD) humbled you, causing you to hunger...

... and then feeding you with manna...

... in order to teach you... " (Deuteronomy 8:3)

Bottom line:

You remain pathologically untruthful as evident by your unwise choice
to break GOD's commandments by bearing false witness.

Your bearing false witness is forgiven by me.

This shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

And, we, who are Jesus' brethren, are right to continue to pray for
your perishing soul:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForJames

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Rod

Feb 27, 2008, 9:54:07 AM2/27/08

I agree with you to a point, starvation is wrong and James is very
clear about that, and that being said Andrew isn't preaching starvation
per se, but moderation and control of a persons intake for their own
good. Over eating is an epidemic on a national scale, as harmful to the
person as is homelessness, sleep deprivation or malnutrition, but I'm
sure you're not unaware of this, but some others are. Many many people
that post to usenet have no idea at all what it is like to be have been
on both sides of the fence, so insight falls short many times.

Rod

--
Jam 2:15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

Jam 2:16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed
and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are
needful to the body; what doth it profit?

Jam 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

J666

Feb 27, 2008, 10:54:13 AM2/27/08
From the Gospel of Marijuana (MaryJane) Magdalene

Smoke marijuana ... be hungry ... be healthy ... Smoke more
mariijuana .... be hungrier ... be blessed.

Since Magdalene smoked a lot of marijuana, did she use crack and so
the big question is:

Was the Baby Jesus a crack baby?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 27, 2008, 12:38:18 PM2/27/08

Cary Kittrell

Feb 27, 2008, 12:55:17 PM2/27/08
In article <ad576353-2192-49a5...@8g2000hse.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor James R. Hunt (Blackdruid) wrote:
> >
> > "Behold Chung blasphemies with his preaching of hunger."
>
> Your false witness is forgiven by me.
>
> > "But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the
> > blind, and you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you. You
> > will be repaid at the resurrection of the just."
> >
> > -Luke 14:13 RSV
>
> If these whom you invite are not hungry, they will not come.

Obviously you do not throw a lot of parties.

-- cary

Rod

Feb 27, 2008, 1:19:51 PM2/27/08

No...a crack baby would act more or less as you do.....

J666

Feb 27, 2008, 1:36:17 PM2/27/08
On Feb 27, 12:19 pm, Rod

> > Was the Baby Jesus a crack baby?
>
> No...a crack baby would act more or less as you do.....

What an intelligent and mature response rather than: you are ... no
you are ... you are ... no your are .... Did you come up with that
all by yourself?

Smoke Marijuana Magdalene ... be hungry ... be healthy ... Smoke more
Mariijuana Magdalene .... be hungrier ... be blessed.

After all, the "good" book promotes smoking grass.

Psalm 103:15
As for man, his days are like GRASS, he flourishes like a flower of
the field;

Rod

Feb 27, 2008, 10:16:18 PM2/27/08

Coming from you those words are a compliment..

Father Haskell

Feb 28, 2008, 1:20:39 AM2/28/08
On Feb 27, 1:19 pm, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:
> J666 wrote:
> > From the Gospel of Marijuana (MaryJane) Magdalene
>
> > Smoke marijuana ... be hungry ... be healthy ... Smoke more
> > mariijuana .... be hungrier ... be blessed.
>
> > Since Magdalene smoked a lot of marijuana, did she use crack and so
> > the big question is:
>
> > Was the Baby Jesus a crack baby?
>
> No...a crack baby would act more or less as you do.....

If Jesus told you to smoke crack, would you do it?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 28, 2008, 2:42:09 AM2/28/08
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Idioticsatan

<><

Suggested reading for others:

Jeremiah 9:23-24

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Blackdruid

Feb 28, 2008, 3:03:34 PM2/28/08
2 Chronicles

18:21 And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth
of all his prophets. And the Lord said, Thou shalt entice him, and
thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so.

18:22 Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the
mouth of these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil against
thee.

2 Thessalonians 2

2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they
should believe a lie:

n Feb 28, 2:42 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

> Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

Rod

Feb 28, 2008, 4:20:51 PM2/28/08

When did you change your name to Jesus ???

J666

Feb 28, 2008, 5:10:31 PM2/28/08
On Feb 28, 12:20 am, Father Haskell

> If Jesus told you to smoke crack, would you do it?

Obviously if you believe that Jesus is the Son of God and follow His
teachings, then you should do it. Wonder if God lives in the big
crack house in the sky?

Rod

Feb 28, 2008, 5:56:56 PM2/28/08

I'm sure you have without Christ....

J666

Feb 28, 2008, 6:13:04 PM2/28/08
On Feb 28, 4:56 pm, "Rod & Shaft"

> > If Jesus told you to smoke crack, would you do it?
>
> I'm sure you have without Christ....

Wow, perhaps using your great "discerning" skills you can tell us
where Jimmy Hoffa is buried

Mike Mordant

Feb 28, 2008, 9:30:40 PM2/28/08

Would any Chung progeny be quack babies?

J666

Feb 28, 2008, 9:44:18 PM2/28/08
On Feb 28, 8:30 pm, Mike Mordant

> Would any Chung progeny be quack babies?

Yes.

Jesus being born a Jew, and so naturally his mother, Mary, wanted him
to be a doctor, but she was very disappointed when he became a faith-
healing quack.

Chung's parrot says - Andy want a quacker.

Rod

Feb 28, 2008, 10:07:16 PM2/28/08

In your crack pipe ???

J666

Feb 28, 2008, 10:33:14 PM2/28/08
On Feb 28, 9:07 pm, Rod

> In your crack pipe ???

Sorry do not have one or use crack.

What Ejac recites to himself all the time:
Yea, though I sit at my computer typing and masturbating, I will fear
no good: for I am alone; my Rod and his shaft they comfort me.

Father Haskell

Feb 29, 2008, 1:59:06 AM2/29/08

Would Chung and his progeny take family trips to the Quackadero?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH7LcVNusQE

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 29, 2008, 2:00:18 AM2/29/08

J666

Feb 29, 2008, 8:00:04 AM2/29/08
On Feb 29, 12:59 am, Father Haskell

> Would Chung and his progeny take family trips to the Quackadero?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH7LcVNusQE

Chung would go, but I think his family left him so he would have to go
alone - he can travel light as all he needs is one handbag.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 22, 2008, 7:43:04 AM3/22/08
http://HeartMDPhD.com/AttentionSeekingCary

<><

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

A simple parable for the wise and discerning:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be euglycemic:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthy

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

A latter-day disciple of the KING of kings and LORD of lords.
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/DiscipleNow