OT: Cho Seung-hui compared himself to Jesus Christ.

American

Apr 24, 2007, 10:18:03 AM4/24/07
The South Korean student compares himself to Jesus Christ and says he died
to inspire generations of "weak and defenceless people".

http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/world/americas/virginia+killers+manifesto/447397

Mu

Apr 24, 2007, 6:25:53 PM4/24/07
He's a tool looking for people like you to continue to bring attention
to him. Move on.
--
http://www.steppenwolf.com/lyr/mnnster.html
Message has been deleted

Budikka666

Apr 25, 2007, 4:45:42 PM4/25/07
On Apr 24, 9:18 am, "American" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
> The South Korean student compares himself to Jesus Christ and says he died
> to inspire generations of "weak and defenceless people".
>
> http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/world/americas/virginia+killers...

He's not even close. Jesus Christ has killed endless thousands of
people. Cho Seung-Hui only managed 32.

Budikka

pba...@worldonline.nl

Apr 25, 2007, 5:02:07 PM4/25/07
On 24 apr, 16:18, "American" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
> The South Korean student compares himself to Jesus Christ and says he died
> to inspire generations of "weak and defenceless people".
>
> http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/world/americas/virginia+killers...

And what kind of inspiration might that be? "Duck!" ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 25, 2007, 7:53:35 PM4/25/07

Such is the behavior of the man of lawlessness as described in 2
Thessalonians 2, thinking himself to be like GOD, Who is LORD Jesus
Christ.

"The atheist is the man of lawlessness." -- Holy Spirit.

Amen.

May GOD bless you.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Dan Barker Rocks!

Apr 25, 2007, 10:03:53 PM4/25/07
On Apr 24, 6:25 pm, Mu <nocowinthi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> He's a tool looking for people like you to continue to bring attention
> to him. Move on.

I agree. Fuck this Jesus character.

Pastor Kutchie, Earthquack's nemesis

Apr 26, 2007, 6:25:24 AM4/26/07
On Apr 26, 12:53 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> convicted neighbor m...@privacy.net wrote:
>
> > The South Korean student compares himself to Jesus Christ and says he died
> > to inspire generations of "weak and defenceless people".
>
> >http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/world/americas/virginia+killers...

> Such is the behavior of the man of lawlessness as described in 2
> Thessalonians 2, thinking himself to be like GOD, Who is LORD Jesus
> Christ.
>
> "The atheist is the man of lawlessness." -- Holy Spirit.
>
> Amen.
>
> May GOD bless you.
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B.Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> with well-balanced diets"http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

http://www.atlantapd.org/index.asp?nav=ContactUs

flyingrat

Apr 26, 2007, 6:55:50 AM4/26/07
In article <1177545215....@r30g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
ach...@emorycardiology.com says...

> "The atheist is the man of lawlessness." -- Holy Spirit.

Blasphemer and liar

FR

Martin

Apr 26, 2007, 9:23:47 AM4/26/07
On Apr 26, 7:53 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> convicted neighbor m...@privacy.net wrote:
>
> > The South Korean student compares himself to Jesus Christ and says he died
> > to inspire generations of "weak and defenceless people".
>
> >http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/world/americas/virginia+killers...

> Such is the behavior of the man of lawlessness as described in 2
> Thessalonians 2, thinking himself to be like GOD, Who is LORD Jesus
> Christ.

Yeah. Nobody should be like Jesus Christ. Leave those Pharisees
alone I say.

Martin

Message has been deleted

WhyDidLoonelKillHisMommy

Apr 26, 2007, 11:34:07 AM4/26/07
Lionel wrote:
> On 26 Apr 2007 06:23:47 -0700, Martin <phipps...@hotmail.com>
> <sings> Hey! Jesus! - Leave those Pharisees alone! </sings>

Hey Loonel leaves those little boyz alone

(and those Kanagaroo c0cks)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 26, 2007, 12:37:04 PM4/26/07

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Proof

> Blasphemer and liar

Name-calling simply shows that you remain convicted by the Holy
Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined

with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 26, 2007, 12:57:47 PM4/26/07
convicted neighbor Martin wrote:

> > convicted neighbor m...@privacy.net wrote:
> >
> > > The South Korean student compares himself to Jesus Christ and says he died
> > > to inspire generations of "weak and defenceless people".
> >
> > >http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/world/americas/virginia+killers...
> >
> > Such is the behavior of the man of lawlessness as described in 2
> > Thessalonians 2, thinking himself to be like GOD, Who is LORD Jesus
> > Christ.
>
> Yeah. Nobody should be like Jesus Christ.

No one can be like LORD Jesus Christ.

HE is perfect.

> Leave those Pharisees alone I say.

They are not perfect.

Nor are the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ either perfect nor more
special...

... we are simply forgiven:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

May GOD bless you.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined

with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

> Martin

Art Deco

Apr 26, 2007, 1:00:54 PM4/26/07
False prophet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lov...@thetruth.com> with yet
another email address spewed his usual hate:

>convicted neighbor FR wrote:
>>
>> > "The atheist is the man of lawlessness." -- Holy Spirit.
>
>Amen.

Still "quoting" the voices in your head, Andy?

>http://kooklinks.com

>> Blasphemer and liar
>
>Name-calling simply shows that you remain convicted by the Holy
>Spirit:

Hypocrite, and self-spank.

Cary Kittrell

Apr 26, 2007, 1:18:17 PM4/26/07
In article <1177605424.8...@n35g2000prd.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor FR wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > "The atheist is the man of lawlessness." -- Holy Spirit.
>
> Amen.
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Proof
>
> > Blasphemer and liar
>
> Name-calling simply shows that you remain convicted by the Holy
> Spirit:

"It is my heavenly Father's job to judge, the Holy Spirit's
job to convict, and my job to love."
-- Reverend Billy Graham (attributed)

"[Billy Graham] is a foolish, lying, leg-spreading whore,
and hell beneath awaits."
-- Phelps/Westboro web site

"God hates Billy Graham".
-- Phelps/Westboro web site

-- cary

Archie Leach

Apr 26, 2007, 2:38:27 PM4/26/07
ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:

Logically speaking, it would be no less inconsistent for Chung to
D3M0N1Z3 Rev. Phelps, for such blasphemy, as it is for Chung to do his
D3M0N1Z4T10N dog and pony act on various other "contributors".

George Chen

Apr 26, 2007, 11:28:12 PM4/26/07
On Apr 27, 12:57 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> convicted neighbor Martin wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Such is the behavior of the man of lawlessness as described in 2
> > > Thessalonians 2, thinking himself to be like GOD, Who is LORD Jesus
> > > Christ.
>
> > Yeah. Nobody should be like Jesus Christ.
>
> No one can be like LORD Jesus Christ.

That didn't prevent Cho from wanting to be like him.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 27, 2007, 5:22:02 AM4/27/07
neighbor George Chen wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Martin wrote:

> > > Yeah. Nobody should be like Jesus Christ.
> >
> > No one can be like LORD Jesus Christ.
>
> That didn't prevent Cho from wanting to be like him.

It is the man of lawlessness who wants to be like GOD thereby coveting
HIS power (2 Thessalonians 2).

It is Jesus' brethren who willingly choose to serve GOD, Who is their
LORD, instead of coveting HIS power.

This understanding is from GOD, Whom I love with all my heart, soul,
mind, and strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp

Reverently fear GOD and dread nothing that is of this world:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/DreadNought

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
special...

... we are simply forgiven:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

May you wisely choose to be forgiven too by publicly declaring with
your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

flyingrat

Apr 27, 2007, 7:35:12 AM4/27/07
In article <1177605424.8...@n35g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
lov...@thetruth.com says...

> Name-calling simply shows that you remain convicted by the Holy
> Spirit:

Constantly repeating the same gibberish and lies simply shows that you
are schizophrenic

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/verbigeration

Verbigeration
ver·big·er·a·tion
n.
Obsessive repetition of meaningless words and phrases, especially as a symptom of mental illness.

http://cancerweb.ncl.ac.uk/cgi-bin/omd?verbigeration

Constant repetition of meaningless words or phrases; seen in
schizophrenia.