Weight Loss Facts

ehgotm...@yahoo.com

Jan 10, 2007, 3:40:59 AM1/10/07
Low Fat Foods DON'T WORK.
You cannot lose weight using Low Fat Diets. Low fat foods have been
popular for more than 15 years, but yet our society is getting more
overweight as each year passes. This fact alone should tell you that
eating a purely low fat menu is not the answer to losing weight.
Low Calorie Diets DON'T WORK.
You won't lose weight using a Low Calorie Dieting Plan either. In
fact, eating low calories is the worst thing that you can do to your
body, since that will only slow down your body's fat burning engine and
ruin all chances of losing weight (low calorie diets may allow a few
pounds of weight loss for the first few days, but then after that all
weight loss comes to a halt --- known as a dieting plateau). You can
never get slim by starving yourself.
Low Carb Plans DON'T WORK.
You'll probably find it extremely difficult to get slim using a Low
Carb Dieting Plan. Low carb diets have recently become popular over
the last couple years, but the problem with low carb menus is that they
are too strict and TOO HARD TO FOLLOW for average people. Low carb
menus tend to rob your body of too much energy (carbohydrates) and make
it nearly impossible to remain on the program for very long. This is
why so many dieters find it difficult to follow a strict low
carbohydrate menu.
What about Weight Watchers and Jenny Craig Dieting Plans?
Weight loss programs such as Weight Watchers (and Jenny Craig) usually
involve slower dieting progress over a longer period of time, since
such programs generally promise only 2-3 pounds of weight loss per
week. Also, programs such as Jenny Craig usually involve buying
special meals and/or dietary supplements during the initial phases of
the program. While some people may like these types of dietary
programs, we prefer a dieting plan which focuses on faster weight loss.
http://wetlossnaw.blogspot.com/#

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 10, 2007, 7:15:33 AM1/10/07
ehgotmkwn...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Low Fat Foods DON'T WORK.
> You cannot lose weight using Low Fat Diets. Low fat foods have been
> popular for more than 15 years, but yet our society is getting more
> overweight as each year passes. This fact alone should tell you that
> eating a purely low fat menu is not the answer to losing weight.

"Eat right and exercise" is a false mantra for weight loss.

"Eat less" is the true mantra.

We have accepted the former rejecting the latter because we have been
brainwashed to believe that hunger is bad:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/565dcf43b835714d

The 2PD-OMER Approach is completely free and has been freely
downloadable off the internet since 1998:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

Now also comes with a million dollar guarantee:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

Primary verification of the money:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/MillionDollars

Hear about the details firsthand at the next free Foundation event:

http://TheHealthFair.com

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a whole lot more dear
neighbor whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Meanwhile, HIS brethren have been blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

... and continue to be blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

(note: Only those who are blessed by LORD GOD Almighty, Creator of
heaven and earth, will have access to these and other related
OurLittle.net articles per a secure IP database maintained by
TheWellnessFoundation.com)

Jeff

Jan 10, 2007, 8:04:15 AM1/10/07

<ehgotm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Low Fat Foods DON'T WORK.
> You cannot lose weight using Low Fat Diets. Low fat foods have been
> popular for more than 15 years, but yet our society is getting more
> overweight as each year passes. This fact alone should tell you that
> eating a purely low fat menu is not the answer to losing weight.

True. You actually have to eat of the low-fat part of the menu.

And, here is the key: You have to eat appropriate portions so that you eat
the same number of calories that use or less.

> Low Calorie Diets DON'T WORK.

If you stay one a low-calorie diet, one that is lower than the number of
calories that you use, then it will work.

Don't forget to add excercise.

The bottom line is that if you use more calories than you eat, you will lose
weight.

Jeff

Jeff

Jan 10, 2007, 8:06:22 AM1/10/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> ehgotmkwn...@yahoo.com wrote:
>>
>> Low Fat Foods DON'T WORK.
>> You cannot lose weight using Low Fat Diets. Low fat foods have been
>> popular for more than 15 years, but yet our society is getting more
>> overweight as each year passes. This fact alone should tell you that
>> eating a purely low fat menu is not the answer to losing weight.
>
> "Eat right and exercise" is a false mantra for weight loss.
>
> "Eat less" is the true mantra.

Eating right means eating less. And it also means eating healthy foods. More
vegetables, fish and fruits, less beef and fatty meat.

<garbage deleted>

Unless Chung is able to say something that makes sense and is applicable, I
will not respond to him again.

Jeff

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 10, 2007, 9:24:45 AM1/10/07
Convicted neighbor Jeff wrote:

> > ehgotmkwn...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >>
> >> Low Fat Foods DON'T WORK.
> >> You cannot lose weight using Low Fat Diets. Low fat foods have been
> >> popular for more than 15 years, but yet our society is getting more
> >> overweight as each year passes. This fact alone should tell you that
> >> eating a purely low fat menu is not the answer to losing weight.
> >
> > "Eat right and exercise" is a false mantra for weight loss.
> >
> > "Eat less" is the true mantra.
>
> Eating right means eating less.

Not for those who are overeating.

About 85% of Americans are overeating.

Thus, the vast majority of Americans do not know that they should be
eating less.

Moreover, folks that are not weighing their meals do not know how to
even begin eating less nor do they want to because of their deluded
issues with hunger:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e18f551afe420d4a?

In the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

Art Deco

Jan 10, 2007, 10:27:05 PM1/10/07
False prophet Andrew B. Chung spammed:

>ehgotmkwn...@yahoo.com wrote:
>>
>> Low Fat Foods DON'T WORK.
>> You cannot lose weight using Low Fat Diets. Low fat foods have been
>> popular for more than 15 years, but yet our society is getting more
>> overweight as each year passes. This fact alone should tell you that
>> eating a purely low fat menu is not the answer to losing weight.
>
>"Eat right and exercise" is a false mantra for weight loss.

How did you pass freshman physics without understanding conservation of
energy, Chung?

>"Eat less" is the true mantra.
>
>We have accepted the former rejecting the latter because we have been
>brainwashed to believe that hunger is bad:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/565dcf43b835714d
>
>The 2PD-OMER Approach is

a fraudulent scam that is relentlessly spammed by Andy Chung.

[support ngs flushed]

Art Deco

Jan 10, 2007, 10:28:07 PM1/10/07
False prophet Andrew B. Chung spammed:

>Convicted neighbor Jeff wrote:

>> > "Eat right and exercise" is a false mantra for weight loss.
>> >
>> > "Eat less" is the true mantra.
>>
>> Eating right means eating less.
>
>Not for those who are overeating.
>
>About 85% of Americans are overeating.
>
>Thus, the vast majority of Americans do not know that they should be
>eating less.
>
>Moreover, folks that are not weighing their meals do not know how to
>even begin eating less nor do they want to because of their deluded
>issues with hunger:

Another cowardly snip-n-run, Chung.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 11, 2007, 9:14:13 AM1/11/07
Convicted neighbor Jeff wrote:

> <ehgotm...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Low Fat Foods DON'T WORK.
> > You cannot lose weight using Low Fat Diets. Low fat foods have been
> > popular for more than 15 years, but yet our society is getting more
> > overweight as each year passes. This fact alone should tell you that
> > eating a purely low fat menu is not the answer to losing weight.
>
> True. You actually have to eat of the low-fat part of the menu.
>
> And, here is the key: You have to eat appropriate portions so that you eat
> the same number of calories that use or less.

Here's the problem with your suggested approach:

There is no reliable practical way to measure calories at either end.

The vast majority of folks don't have a bomb calorimeter.

The vast majority of folks don't have access to real time continuous
VO2 monitoring.

Thankfully, there is a better approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/565dcf43b835714d

In the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

> > Low Calorie Diets DON'T WORK.

tw...@truthnet.com

Jan 11, 2007, 9:50:18 AM1/11/07
"Here's the problem with your suggested approach:

There is no reliable practical way to measure calories at either end.

The vast majority of folks don't have a bomb calorimeter.

The vast majority of folks don't have access to real time continuous VO2
monitoring.

Thankfully, there is a better
approach:"

The two pound diet does not help with calories either. One can have
anything from 600 to over 2000 calories in two pounds of food depending
on what common foods one chooses.

This means a 5 ft. person can have 2500 and a 6 ft. person 600 calories
and both are two pounds.

The two pound diet also ignores the nutritional value of what is chosen
and exercise, both of which are required for optimal results.

The two pound diet has no scientific support whatsoever.

The author is not up to date on recent research, he distorts science in
pursuit of a non-scientific goal, one can in full knowledge ignore the
two pound diet because it and the author don't contain the truth.