Ragin' satan's continued blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 8, 2007, 1:52:25 PM6/8/07
"The Holy Spirit can not keep Christ's brethren from continuing to
sin." -- ragin' satan

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f793e6b8639b2317?

Suggested additional reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7e7aa892d200f4f5?

May GOD annihilate satan soon starting with his pathetic sockpuppets/
demons, in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

Amen.

Prayerfully in the infinite power of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Andy is Evil

Jun 8, 2007, 3:38:17 PM6/8/07
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in

> "The Howy Spiwit can not keep Chwist's bwethwen fwom continuing to
> sin." -- wagin' satan
>
> Behowd in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

Andrew condemming himself to eternal punishment as his personal unholy
ghost leads him to blaspheme the real thing in pretending to speak for
the Holy Spirit (see Mark 3:29)

> May GOD annihiwate santa soon stawting with his pathetic sockpuppets/
> demons/gynacowogyists/baptists/idolatows/exfowiatows, in Jesus' most
> precious and howy name.
(Barely hidden death wish for critics noted)

> Amen.
>
> Pwayewfuwwy in the infinite powew of the Howy Spiwit,
>
> Andwew <><

> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

> http://EmowyCawdiowogy.com

> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> with well-balanced diets."

How to do the 2PD-OMER Approach
1.Buy a food scale.
2.Measure what you eat.
3.Gradually cut the total amount eaten down to 2 pounds a day.
4.Walk for 4096 days in a Middle Eastern desert wearing robes from an
old Hollywood Biblical epic carrying a hip flask in case you have to (or
want to) drink your own urine.

Weight loss (but not survival) guaranteed by a million dollar promise
underwritten by the Imbese branch of the Somalian National Bank. Simply
post all your bank details to this newsgroup to apply.

There you go, all you need to know _and_ you don't need to visit his
K00K site.

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/AndyLoves/Satan

Andy is Evil

Kurt Gavin

Jun 8, 2007, 5:57:30 PM6/8/07
Why does the "holy spirit" cower from me?

I say you, chung, are a blasphemer for worshipping the flase god jesus, and
for commititng idol worship of the crucifix with or without your false god
tacked onto it.

You and your holy spirit are so cowardly you won't challenge or refute me.

Your weakness proves that you are squirming blasphemer and idolator.

flyingrat

Jun 8, 2007, 7:19:14 PM6/8/07
In article <1181325145.7...@n4g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>, love4
@thetruth.com says...

> "The Holy Spirit can not keep Christ's brethren from continuing to
> sin." -- ragin' satan

"The ejaculate from satan has the consistency and smell of emesis." --
Andrew B Chung confirming he has sucked the Devil's cock