Ragin' satan's lie "hunger is bad" is exposed in Spirit-convicted Cary Kittrell's heart.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 8, 2007, 4:33:07 PM6/8/07
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fce432cafff01571?

Please pray for dear neighbor Cary Kittrell, who clearly remains
convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Cary Kittrell

Jun 8, 2007, 5:37:26 PM6/8/07
In article <1181334787....@n4g2000hsb.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emorycardiology.com> writes:
> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fce432cafff01571?

And behold utterly goggle-eyed with incredulity (and a touch of disdain):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c21f23b06b5527d1?dmode=source

How much of what he couldn't contradict that Andy had to snip before
he could post what he did.

-- cary

Kurt Gavin

Jun 8, 2007, 5:56:59 PM6/8/07
Why does the "holy spirit" cower from me?

I say you, chung, are a blasphemer for worshipping the flase god jesus, and
for commititng idol worship of the crucifix with or without your false god
tacked onto it.

You and your holy spirit are so cowardly you won't challenge or refute me.

Your weakness proves that you are squirming blasphemer and idolator.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 8, 2007, 6:37:34 PM6/8/07
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fce432cafff01571?
>
> And behold utterly goggle-eyed with incredulity (and a touch of disdain):
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c21f23b06b5527d1?
>
> How much of what he couldn't contradict that Andy had to snip before
> he could post what he did.

It remains my choice to cross only those bridges I reach.

Your being stricken with anorexia so that you no longer are enjoying
your meals saddens me.

For this you remain in my prayers, dear neighbor Cary whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined

with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Cary Kittrell

Jun 8, 2007, 6:47:54 PM6/8/07
In article <1181342254....@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
> > >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fce432cafff01571?
> >
> > And behold utterly goggle-eyed with incredulity (and a touch of disdain):
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c21f23b06b5527d1?
> >
> > How much of what he couldn't contradict that Andy had to snip before
> > he could post what he did.
>
> It remains my choice to cross only those bridges I reach.
>
> Your being stricken with anorexia so that you no longer are enjoying
> your meals saddens me.

Well, that one's as accurate as my alleged bowel and bladder problems.

I enjoy my meals WAAAY too much. Emphasis on the "much". Also
on the "too".

> For this you remain in my prayers, dear neighbor Cary whom I love
> unconditionally.

Well, you're wasting them, then. If you could waist me, that
would be a different matter.

-- cary

flyingrat

Jun 8, 2007, 7:18:43 PM6/8/07
In article <1181334787....@n4g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
ach...@emorycardiology.com says...

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
Chung is lying yet again

--
Matthew 5:6 - Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for
righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

Luke 6:21, 25 - Blessed are you who are hungry now, for you shall be
satisfied. . . Woe to you who are full now, for you shall be hungry.

Both these quotes from the Bible, and both infer that God (or Jesus)
considers hunger to be BAD.

Those who are hungry (for food or spiritual matters) will have the BAD
hunger removed, and those who are 'full' will be made hungry because
hunger is BAD.

"Woe to you who are full now, for you shall be hungry" means HUNGER IS
BAD

Chung twists these quotes to sell his diet and gain fraudulent donations
for his one-man charity. No wonder he dare not set foot inside a church.

The Two Pound Diet is based on a lie, and Chung distorts scripture to
sell it. Expect him to either run away screerching and howling, or do a
furious little foot-stamping jig on Bob Pastorio's grave. Either way
Chung's core lies are exposed and the VICTORY is for the TRUTH of his
vile ways.

flyingrat

Jun 8, 2007, 7:22:30 PM6/8/07
In article <1181342254....@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, love4
@thetruth.com says...

> It remains my choice to cross only those bridges I reach.

"The ejaculate from satan has the consistency and smell of emesis." --
Andrew B Chung confirming he has sucked the Devil's cock

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 9, 2007, 4:26:41 AM6/9/07
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > And behold utterly goggle-eyed with incredulity (and a touch of disdain):
> > >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c21f23b06b5527d1?
> > >
> > > How much of what he couldn't contradict that Andy had to snip before
> > > he could post what he did.
> >
> > It remains my choice to cross only those bridges I reach.
> >
> > Your being stricken with anorexia so that you no longer are enjoying
> > your meals saddens me.
>
> Well, that one's as accurate as my alleged bowel and bladder problems.
>
> I enjoy my meals WAAAY too much. Emphasis on the "much". Also
> on the "too".

"I never give hunger a second thought. I rarely experience it." --
Cary Kittrell

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/681729573b868cab?

Diagnosis: Anorexia.

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you hungrier than ever.

Kurt Gavin

Jun 9, 2007, 6:28:57 PM6/9/07

Cary Kittrell

Jun 11, 2007, 1:50:43 PM6/11/07
In article <1181377601.5...@c77g2000hse.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > It remains my choice to cross only those bridges I reach.
> > >
> > > Your being stricken with anorexia so that you no longer are enjoying
> > > your meals saddens me.
> >
> > Well, that one's as accurate as my alleged bowel and bladder problems.
> >
> > I enjoy my meals WAAAY too much. Emphasis on the "much". Also
> > on the "too".
>
> "I never give hunger a second thought. I rarely experience it." --
> Cary Kittrell
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/681729573b868cab?
>
> Diagnosis: Anorexia.

Poor mad Andrew thinks no one eats unless they're hungry.

In my case, I only wish you were correct.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 11, 2007, 2:21:53 PM6/11/07
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > Well, that one's as accurate as my alleged bowel and bladder problems.
> > >
> > > I enjoy my meals WAAAY too much. Emphasis on the "much". Also
> > > on the "too".
> >
> > "I never give hunger a second thought. I rarely experience it." --
> > Cary Kittrell
> >
> > Source:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/681729573b868cab?
> >
> > Diagnosis: Anorexia.
>
> Poor mad Andrew thinks no one eats unless they're hungry.

Folks stricken with anorexia find eating laborious and eventually fail
to eat enough to sustain life.

> In my case, I only wish you were correct.

Sad to read that you are now apparently suicidal.

http://ABChung.LiveJournal.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Cary Kittrell

Jun 11, 2007, 3:57:34 PM6/11/07

Ooooh! Please! Tell me that again. And again and again and
again ... because I'm off to Trader Joe's in just a couple
of hours here, and perhaps you can -- just once? -- delude me out of
buying my usual four to six blocks of nice sharp Cheddar and a couple
of Roquefort and several bags of chapati chips and four or
five packs of assorted melons and berries and fruits and
a box or two of chocolate-covered cherries (for the girlfriend,
I tell myself) and perhaps a nice box of pecan cookies and
then then there's that thing that the Mexicans do with roast
beef, and of course the garlic-stuffed olives and the jalepeno-
stuffed olives, and a jar or two of pickled garlic (for the
girlfriend, mind you) and their whole range of .. um... "unique"
pizzas and the best (really) hand made tortillas in the region and
their Southwest vegetable medley and several different
kinds of humus and avacado-dip and the best garlic mustard I've
ever tasted and then there's a whole range of frozen
entrees which are actually GOOD, quite good, and...

In any event, my homemade grocery bag holds 35-40 pounds
of food, and it's rare that I can get everything that
I want into it at Trader Joe's.

Which means that's a Bastet-damned good thing that I'm
so "anorexic", or else I might really run amok.

> > In my case, I only wish you were correct.
>
> Sad to read that you are now apparently suicidal.

Unsurprising to read that you are being intentionally
dishonest.

Again.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 11, 2007, 4:07:18 PM6/11/07

Being surrounded with your favorite foods is a blessing from GOD and
as such is clearly making you hungrier.

May GOD continue to bless you in HIS mighty way making you hungrier

Cary Kittrell

Jun 11, 2007, 4:29:27 PM6/11/07

Nope. Not a twinge nor a rumble. No hollow aching, no low blood
sugar surliness, no fixation on longing after this food or that one.

But filled with delicious and pleasurable anticipation? You betcha.

Particularly the garlic-stuffed olives.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 11, 2007, 9:11:17 PM6/11/07

In the Holy Spirit, I know that your stomach was making rumbling
sounds as you typed the above.

"What the mind denies, the body will confess." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Cary Kittrell

Jun 11, 2007, 9:39:30 PM6/11/07

Only if it took place in one of those alternate realities you're so fond of
invoking whenever you're backed into a corner yet once again.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 11, 2007, 10:18:52 PM6/11/07

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS rendering
you unable to deny the truth outright.

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you hungrier than ever.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://ABChung.LiveJournal.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined

with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

> -- cary

Kurt Gavin