Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea, the miracle of the USS Texas, the miracle of the 2PD-OMER Approach curing type-2 diabetes, and Pastorio dying on April Fool's day.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 17, 2007, 4:06:19 PM5/17/07
Behold in wonder and amazement:

(1) The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea:

http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea

(2) The miracle of the USS Texas:

http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

(3) The miracle of the 2PD-OMER Approach curing type-2 diabetes:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp

(4) Bob Pastorio dying from cancer of "unknown origin" on April Fool's
day:

My condolences remain with the family and friends of Bob Pastorio who
have survived him in this there sad and difficult time.

(5) What could have been Bob's miracle if he had turned to LORD Jesus
Christ:

http://PatsysMiracle.com

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
special...

...we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

Here's how to be forgiven by GOD too:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

flyingrat

May 17, 2007, 4:29:16 PM5/17/07
In article <1179432379.7...@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
ach...@emorycardiology.com says...

> Behold in wonder and amazement:

Andrew Chung:

Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

Has lost numerous NNTP accounts with supernews and others, has had many
Google accounts nuked, and his vanity domain heartmdphd.com is now
banned from setting up accounts. He is instead using multiple Google
sock accounts and email addresses in the format love#@thetruth.com (#
being a number)

Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and only job
after just over 80 days

Fled the state of Florida, and now claims to practice in Georgia despite
having no admission priveliges in the State's hospitals

Runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa $200, the
ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its website

Makes failed prophecies concerning earthquakes with areas and dates,
which don't happen (remember the bible quotes about false prophets)

Performed a public attempt at 'exorcising' a Malaysian sock on usenet,
then denied doing it. He has recently reversed position again and admits
to practicing exorcism by usenet, proving himself a liar in the process.

Promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that he
demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud, where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover onto food.

Declares he has a cardiology practice despite posting night and day from
the same IP address (his home presumably) or a coffee shop internet cafe

Makes further false prophecies that we should now be all dying in a bird
flu pandemic. When these fail to happen, he does them all over again and
changes the dates. Nuclear war is another Chung spciality, which
naturally doesn't happen when he says it is going to.

Worships evil hatemonger Fred Phelps and will not denounce the acts of
Westboro's congregation. He even accuses someone with the name Phelps of
being Fred's son and refuses to accept he is completely wrong.

Uses the same patter as Pat Robertson, indicating his religious activity
is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly fundamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco. His latest vile trick is spamming the
blogs of dying cancer patients and then crowing triumphantly when they
pass away.

true-is...@blessing.com

May 17, 2007, 4:57:15 PM5/17/07
"(3) The miracle of the 2PD-OMER Approach curing type-2 diabetes:"

Which has never happened and will not happen because it is trash
science.

Its inventor is not current on the science of this area, he distorts the
science willfully in pursuit of a non-science opinion, he ignores the
science which easily refutes in detail the opinion, he can't present
science to support the opinion.

He cann't present the theology or the scripture which supports his
opinion either, it is fully a self invented unsupported in all aspects
opinion of self indulgence.

Thus one can with full peace of mind ignore him because the truth is not
in him.

God bless.

Message has been deleted

Velvet Elvis

May 17, 2007, 5:56:27 PM5/17/07
On 17 May 2007 13:06:19 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>Behold in wonder and amazement:
>
>(1) The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea:
>
>http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea
>
>(2) The miracle of the USS Texas:
>
>http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

That's not a miracle, you dense fuck.
Having an arm or leg grow back, now that's a miracle. And, I might add,
something your deity isn't capable of.

--

"And lo, Jesus did say unto the soldiers 'Not the OTHER hand.
Ow shit, that hurts! You assholes!' "

Message has been deleted

Kurt Gavin

May 17, 2007, 6:13:27 PM5/17/07
Modern archaeology has disproven the whole Exodus myth.

"Andrew B. <SNIP>

Chung goes into a fit of silent howling when I disprove his nonsense posts.

Life is good.

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister

May 17, 2007, 8:00:24 PM5/17/07
On May 17, 9:06 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> Behold in wonder and amazement:
>
> (1) The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea
>
> (2) The miracle of the USS Texas:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought
>
> (3) The miracle of the 2PD-OMER Approach curing type-2 diabetes:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp
>
> (4) Bob Pastorio dying from cancer of "unknown origin" on April Fool's
> day:
>
> http://bobs-amanuensis.livejournal.com/8728.html
>
> My condolences remain with the family and friends of Bob Pastorio who
> have survived him in this there sad and difficult time.
>
> (5) What could have been Bob's miracle if he had turned to LORD Jesus
> Christ:
>
> http://PatsysMiracle.com

http://medicalboard.georgia.gov/00/channel_title/0,2094,26729866_27654956,00.html

johac

May 18, 2007, 1:53:31 AM5/18/07
In article <1179432379.7...@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

> Behold in wonder and amazement:
>

> (2) The miracle of the USS Texas:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

So was every ship not sunk in WW2 a miracle? Geeze!

--
John #1782

"We should always be disposed to believe that which appears to us to be
white is really black, if the hierarchy of the church so decides."

- Saint Ignatius Loyola (1491-1556) Founder of the Jesuit Order.

Greywolf

May 18, 2007, 8:48:57 AM5/18/07

"johac" <jhac...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> In article <1179432379.7...@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
>
>> Behold in wonder and amazement:
>>

>> (2) The miracle of the USS Texas:
>>
>> http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought
>
> So was every ship not sunk in WW2 a miracle? Geeze!
>>
> --
> John #1782

Isn't that amazing?! Besides keeping the cosmos in *perfect* running order
during World War II, 'God' and 'Junior' apparently laid down on a bed of
clouds in 'Heaven' and singled out which Allied warships would be sunk,
damaged, or leave the French coast unscathed during the Normandy invasion!
No doubt the dynamic duo (who in actuality, are a 'single') determined which
soldiers, sailors, and Marines would be killed or just wounded, and which
would be horribly maimed for the rest of their lives, as well. Quite a load
for just two deities who make up just one deity, don't you think? Good thing
the 'Holy Spirit' was around to 'pitch-in' on occasion. Otherwise some of
those sailors, soldiers, and Marines may have *not* been horribly maimed for
life! These two deities had only four hands, you know!

Or was it only 'two'?

Greywolf

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 18, 2007, 9:26:50 AM5/18/07

"With man this is impossible but with GOD all things are possible." --
LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)

Amen ! ! !

Laus Deo ! ! !

Marana tha

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister

May 18, 2007, 11:31:24 AM5/18/07
On May 18, 2:26 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> Greywolf wrote:
> > "johac" <jhachm...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> > > So was every ship not sunk in WW2 a miracle? Geeze!
>
> > > --
> > > John #1782
>
> > Isn't that amazing?! Besides keeping the cosmos in *perfect* running order
> > during World War II, 'God' and 'Junior' apparently laid down on a bed of
> > clouds in 'Heaven' and singled out which Allied warships would be sunk,
> > damaged, or leave the French coast unscathed during the Normandy invasion!
> > No doubt the dynamic duo (who in actuality, are a 'single') determined which
> > soldiers, sailors, and Marines would be killed or just wounded, and which
> > would be horribly maimed for the rest of their lives, as well. Quite a load
> > for just two deities who make up just one deity, don't you think? Good thing
> > the 'Holy Spirit' was around to 'pitch-in' on occasion. Otherwise some of
> > those sailors, soldiers, and Marines may have *not* been horribly maimed for
> > life! These two deities had only four hands, you know!
>
> > Or was it only 'two'?
>
> > Greywolf
>
> "With man this is impossible but with GOD all things are possible." --
> LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujUOH9pTvIU&mode=related&search=

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

May 18, 2007, 11:26:06 AM5/18/07
Hey, Chunks. Don't you ever get tired of listening to just the voices in your
head?

Now hear this, your god is a myth, you are deluded, you are a failure, Big
Daddy's Junior was made up, the holeless spook is a joke, the bible is nothing
more then spare toilet paper.

Now shut the fuck up and turn off the computer. No one believes you.
--
There are none more ignorant and useless,
than they that seek answers on their knees,

A.A #1143 PLONKED by Bob

Apostle of Dr. Lao EAC: Virgin Conversion Unit Director

Al

May 18, 2007, 11:43:55 AM5/18/07

Andrew B. Chung, convicted whacko, wrote:

> "With man this is impossible but with GOD all things are possible." --
> LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)

chungshit!

Cary Kittrell

May 18, 2007, 1:05:25 PM5/18/07

Greywolf! Welcome to the show.

-- cary

Pastor Kutchie, Earthquack's nemesis

May 18, 2007, 1:59:42 PM5/18/07
On May 18, 6:05 pm, c...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:

> In article <1179494810.035119.154...@w5g2000hsg.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emorycardiology.com> writes:
>

> > Greywolf wrote:
> > > "johac" <jhachm...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> > > Isn't that amazing?! Besides keeping the cosmos in *perfect* running order
> > > during World War II, 'God' and 'Junior' apparently laid down on a bed of
> > > clouds in 'Heaven' and singled out which Allied warships would be sunk,
> > > damaged, or leave the French coast unscathed during the Normandy invasion!
> > > No doubt the dynamic duo (who in actuality, are a 'single') determined which
> > > soldiers, sailors, and Marines would be killed or just wounded, and which
> > > would be horribly maimed for the rest of their lives, as well. Quite a load
> > > for just two deities who make up just one deity, don't you think? Good thing
> > > the 'Holy Spirit' was around to 'pitch-in' on occasion. Otherwise some of
> > > those sailors, soldiers, and Marines may have *not* been horribly maimed for
> > > life! These two deities had only four hands, you know!
>
> > > Or was it only 'two'?
>
> > > Greywolf
>
> > "With man this is impossible but with GOD all things are possible." --
> > LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)
>
> Greywolf! Welcome to the show.
>
> -- cary

He ain't even convicted yet!

Kurt Gavin

May 18, 2007, 5:46:52 PM5/18/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

> "With man this is impossible but with GOD all things are possible." --
> LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)

...and yet, your phony gods can't reveal themselves, and prove their
existences and powers, and tell mankind in a credible way what's desired
from it.

Chung, you remind me of a flea bitten dog, seeking an imaginery master....
and leaving unwanted smelly droppings all over Usenet...

S C A T

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 18, 2007, 6:17:46 PM5/18/07
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/89e1e4842810dad6?

> > "With man this is impossible but with GOD all things are possible." --
> > LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)
> >
> > Amen ! ! !

> Greywolf! Welcome to the show.

Sad to note that your affliction is getting worse.

You remain in my prayers, dear neighbor Cary whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined

with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

johac

May 18, 2007, 6:59:20 PM5/18/07
In article <134r864...@corp.supernews.com>,
"Greywolf" <grey...@cybrzn.com> wrote:

Two or three or four if you include Satan. Or maybe Satan was on the
other side.

> Greywolf

Cary Kittrell

May 18, 2007, 6:53:42 PM5/18/07
In article <1179526666.5...@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/89e1e4842810dad6?
> > >
> > > "With man this is impossible but with GOD all things are possible." --
> > > LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)
> > >
> > > Amen ! ! !
> >
> > Greywolf! Welcome to the show.
>
> Sad to note that your affliction is getting worse.

Thanks for your concern over my being afflicted with an
actual functioning sense of humor. I promise that,
should you ever find yurself similarly stricken, I shall
return the solicitude.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 18, 2007, 7:09:23 PM5/18/07
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > Greywolf! Welcome to the show.
> >
> > Sad to note that your affliction is getting worse.
>
> Thanks for your concern over my being afflicted with an
> actual functioning sense of humor.

Sense of humor is not an affliction.

Nor would cognitive deficits be indicative of a sense of humor.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Kurt Gavin

May 18, 2007, 8:44:41 PM5/18/07

Tammy Faye

May 19, 2007, 1:46:23 AM5/19/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

>> > Sad to note that your affliction is getting worse.
>>
>> Thanks for your concern over my being afflicted with an
>> actual functioning sense of humor.
>
> Sense of humor is not an affliction.
>
> Nor would cognitive deficits be indicative of a sense of humor.
>
> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><

Just exactly would you like from me Andy? Can we have sex even though I'm
an athiest now?

Tammy Faye

May 19, 2007, 1:48:25 AM5/19/07

"johac" <jhac...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
The church is going to hirearchie?

johac

May 19, 2007, 3:40:43 AM5/19/07
In article <464e9a0b$0$2421$4c36...@roadrunner.com>,
"Tammy Faye" <irvh...@ca.rr.com> wrote:

Nope. Archie got a a better offer from the Satanists.

> >of the church so decides."
> >
> > - Saint Ignatius Loyola (1491-1556) Founder of the Jesuit Order.

--
John #1782

"We should always be disposed to believe that which appears to us to be

white is really black, if the hierarchy of the church so decides."

St. Jockofgrapes

May 19, 2007, 10:18:34 AM5/19/07

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 19, 2007, 8:03:34 PM5/19/07
brother Melchizedek reposted:

> satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> Sense of humor is not an affliction.
> >>
> >> Nor would cognitive deficits be indicative of a sense of humor.
> >>
> >> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
> >>
> >> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
> >
> > Just exactly would you like from me Andy?

Your annihilation.

> > Can we have sex even though I'm an athiest now?

No.

Suggested reading for the atheists who have been spectating:

http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

May GOD annihilate you soon.

Prayerfully in the awesome power of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><

Hannele

May 19, 2007, 8:25:43 PM5/19/07
Op Sun, 20 May 2007 02:03:34 +0200 schreef Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
<lov...@thetruth.com>:

> brother Melchizedek reposted:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:
>>>>>>>

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/89e1e4842810dad6?

>> possible." --

>>> Just exactly would you like from me Andy?
>
> Your annihilation.
>
>>> Can we have sex even though I'm an athiest now?
>
> No.
> Suggested reading for the atheists who have been spectating:
> http://www.av1611.org/hell.html
> May GOD annihilate you soon.
>
> Prayerfully in the awesome power of the Holy Spirit,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> http://EmoryCardiology.com
>
> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> with well-balanced diets."
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

It seems that you have really lost it now, Andrew. I never would have
believed you could get even worse than before, but you did. Please get
help, it pains me to see any human being being so sick.

--
Hannele
aa #2221

Message has been deleted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 19, 2007, 8:50:06 PM5/19/07
> It seems that you have really lost it now, Andrew.

In my continued ever closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE keeps me
completely well.

> I never would have
> believed you could get even worse than before, but you did.

>From your perspective as an atheist, a closer walk with GOD would
understandably be a worse state...

... for you.

> Please get
> help, it pains me to see any human being being so sick.

Your being untruthful simply shows that you are lost:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/dream.asp

This victory belongs to GOD, Whom I love with all my heart, soul,
mind, and strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp

Reverently fear GOD and dread nothing that is of this world:

http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

May you wisely surrender to HIM by publicly declaring with your mouth
that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><

Message has been deleted

Velvet Elvis

May 19, 2007, 10:00:40 PM5/19/07
On 19 May 2007 17:03:34 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

What a hypocritical cocksucker you are.

FWIW, god doesn't need any prompting from you to annihilate anyone. Since
this time yesterday, he's stood idly by and watched 16,000 children die
horrible deaths from starvation and disease. He'll do the same thing
tomorrow, and the day after...

If Jesus loves me, why doesn't he ever send me flowers?

Tammy Faye

May 19, 2007, 10:17:51 PM5/19/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> brother Melchizedek reposted:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

>> > Just exactly would you like from me Andy?
>
> Your annihilation.

That kind of hate won't get you past the pearly gates ya know!

Tammy Faye

May 19, 2007, 10:19:45 PM5/19/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Who has the fork?

Father Haskell

May 20, 2007, 2:01:43 AM5/20/07
On May 19, 8:40 pm, purpurroterwald <pur...@negative.forest> wrote:

> > Your annihilation.

> > No.
>
> > Suggested reading for the atheists who have been spectating:
>
> >http://www.av1611.org/hell.html
>
> > May GOD annihilate you soon.
>
> This must be an example of that "love" thing that christers talk about so
> much.

The boy should be in the greeting card business.

Message has been deleted

Hannele

May 20, 2007, 4:07:14 PM5/20/07
Op Sun, 20 May 2007 02:50:06 +0200 schreef Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
<lov...@thetruth.com>:

> neighbor Hannele wrote:

Ha, it's no skin of my nose where you choose to have a stroll. Keep it up,
exercise is good for you.

>> Please get
>> help, it pains me to see any human being being so sick.
>
> Your being untruthful simply shows that you are lost:

Where and how have I been untruthful?

> This victory belongs to GOD, Whom I love with all my heart, soul,
> mind, and strength:

Victory? What do you think you've won?

> Reverently fear GOD and dread nothing that is of this world:

I don't dread anything and I don't fear anything either, not even that god
of yours.

> May you wisely surrender to HIM by publicly declaring with your mouth
> that "Jesus is LORD:"

Not bloody likely.

But seriously: get help now, Andrew. You need it, it will make you a much
happier person.

--
Hannele
aa #2221

Somebody Who Loves You

May 20, 2007, 4:48:06 PM5/20/07
. Why Christians are Hated -
(The Hatred is Supernatural, and they aren't even aware how it's taken them over.)

John 15:18-20 (NASB95)

Disciples' Relation to the World

18 "aIf the world hates you, 1you know that it has hated Me
before it hated you.

19 "If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but
because you are not of the world, but aI chose you out of the world,
bbecause of this the world hates you.

20 "Remember the word that I said to you, 'aA slave is not
greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, bthey will also
persecute you; if they ckept My word, they will keep yours also.

[1]

If the world loves you, watch out-you're in hot water. Paul told his
protigi, Timothy, that all who live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer
persecution (2 Timothy 3:12). That's a fact. If you are living godly,
you're not going to make it into the Who's Who of the world's system. It
just won't work that way.

[2]

15:18, 19 Since Satan is the one who dominates the evil world system in
rebellion against God (14:30), the result is that the world hates not only
Jesus, but those who follow Him (2 Tim. 3:12). Hatred toward Jesus means
also hatred toward the Father who sent Him (v. 23).

15:20 servant...master. That axiom, spoken also in 13:16, reflects the
obvious truth that led Jesus to inform His disciples. They could expect to
be treated like He was treated because those who hated Him don't know God
(v. 21) and would hate them also; and conversely, those who listened with
faith to Him, would hear them also.

[3]

The reason the world will hate you is because you're light (1
Thessalonians 5:5). And when light shines, people in the dark get real
uneasy. Like bugs under a rock, they start scrambling and fleeing. "If I
hadn't come," said Jesus, "men could continue on in their sin, and no one
would feel uncomfortable. But because I came, because of how I lived,
because of where I stand, men have no cloak for their sin. Consequently,
they feel exposed and foolish in their iniquity. And will hate you as a
result."[4]

Jesus Predicts the World's Hatred (15:18-16:4)

15:18, 19 The disciples were not to be surprised or disheartened if the
world hates them. (The if does not express any doubt that this would
happen; it was certain.) The world hated the Lord, and it will hate all
who resemble Him.

Men of the world love those who live as they do-those who use vile
language and indulge in the lusts of the flesh, or people who are cultured
but live only for themselves. Christians condemn them by their holy lives,
therefore the world hates them.

15:20 Here servant literally means "slave." A disciple should not expect
any better treatment from the world than his Master received. He will be
persecuted just as Christ was. His word will be refused just as the
Savior's was.

[5]

Notice what will happen if you are a child of God. The world will hate
you. I believe that a Christian's popularity can be an indication of how
he is representing Christ to the world. I do not believe a Christian can
be popular in the world. No Christian has any right to be more popular
than Jesus was. Beware of a compromising position in order to be popular.
The world will not love a real child of God. The world will love you if
you are of the world. You don't have to act oddly or be super-pious. The
world will hate you if you are a child of God. This is difficult,
especially for young people who want so much to be popular. Let's tell our
young people what the Lord says. They are not going to be popular with the
world if they are the children of God.

Unfortunately, there are folk in the church today who are not honestly
born again, and they will also hate you if you are a child of God. They
will hate the preacher if he is true to the Word of God. May I say again,
beware of the Christian who is popular with the world.

[6]

15:18-19 "If the world hates you, be aware that it hated me before it
hated you." NRSV Jesus was hated from the very beginning (when Jesus was a
young child, King Herod sought him out to kill him-Matthew 2:13-16). He
was hated at the end when the people rejected him as the Savior and called
for his crucifixion. The same world would surely hate those who proclaim
allegiance to the crucified Lord.

"If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you
do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That
is why the world hates you." NIV Jesus wants believers to be distinctive;
he sets us apart from the world. His choosing and setting us apart makes
us holy and helps us grow. Our very separation from the world arouses the
world's animosity. The world would prefer that we were like them; since we
are not, they hate us (see 1 Peter 4:3-4).

. WELCOMED REJECTION

Jesus taught us to expect rejection. Rejection may be difficult to take,
but if we never experience it, we may be hiding our Christianity from
others. If we profess Christ and are warmly embraced by the world, we
should reexamine our commitment and life-style. If we remain silent about
our faith in order to gain acceptance by the world, we have made a poor
trade. In fact, we are being dishonest in two ways: We deny the faith we
claim as central in our lives, and we deceive those whose acceptance we
want by not revealing our Christian faith. The Scriptures warn us,
"Friendship with the world is hatred toward God" (James 4:4 niv; see also
2 Timothy 3:10-12; 1 John 2:15-17; 3:1; 4:5-6).

[7]

15:18 Jesus wanted to prepare His disciples for the opposition that they
would face after His departure. To do this He announced first that they
would encounter opposition from the world (cf. 1 John 3:13). Here the
world (Gr. kosmos) refers to the mass of unbelievers. The conditional
sentence in the Greek text assumes the reality of what Jesus stated for
the argument's sake. The world would hate them. A person cannot be an
intimate friend of Jesus (i.e., and abiding believer) without drawing
hatred from His enemies.

The world hates Jesus because He testified that its deeds are evil (7:7).
His abiding disciples draw hatred from the world because they associate
themselves with Him and His teachings and because they seek to advance His
mission. Remembering the world's hatred for the Master makes bearing that
hatred easier for His disciple.

15:19 Believers are aliens in the world because Jesus has called us out of
it to fulfill His plans and purposes. The world does not hate us because
we are superior but because we are servants of the Lord whom it has
rejected.

[8]

John 7:7 (NASB95)

7 "aThe world cannot hate you, but it hates Me because I testify
of it, that bits deeds are evil.

[9]

. Why are Christians Hated?

John 15:18-15:27

One of the things that confuses many Christians is the attitude of
non-Christians toward them. Most of us think that since we go to the world
with the greatest and most important message in all of history that the
world would applaud and cheer. For the most part, people are not waiting
for that message with open arms. In fact, the Bible says that the world
does not want us or our message. They hate us. Hate? That is what Jesus
said.

Why does the world hate Christians?

A. Because Christians are different. (18,19)

"If the world hate you, ye know that it hated Me before it hate you."

"world" is not the earth. Everyone lives in the physical world. It is the
word - cosmos. It is the word from which we get the word COSMETICS. It
means "to put in order." Cosmetics are designed to put women's faces in
order. Most of you have watched women putting on their make-up with the
use of the car mirror while on their way to work.

The world than is organized. Put in order. It is a system run by an
intelligent head, the devil. He has one specific goal: to get this world
order to leave God out. The word "worldly" then as it is used biblically
means to operate as if there is no God. Don Carson - The created moral
order in active rebellion against God. To buy into that system and operate
within that system that in practice and lifestyle operates independently
of God.

You cannot reconcile the war between the kingdom of this world and the
kingdom of God. (James 4:4) "Know ye not that the friendship of the world
is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be the friend of the world is
the enemy of God." You cannot be a friend of that which hates the Father.
The world says: disobey God, forget God, don't follow God, leave God out,
forsake God. You can't be a friend of something like that. You can't have
God and the world.

(Rom 12:2) "Don't be conformed to this world." Don't be squeezed into its
mold. Don't let the world tell you what to do.

Ho do you know when the world is telling you what to do? Can you include
God? Anything that keeps you from including God is worldly.

As a Christian, what can I do? Anything God can do with you. If Jesus has
to wait outside while you do it, DON'T DO IT!

You love what you spend your time, your money and your energy on. If very
little of it is going to God, then God is not the One you love.

(19) "If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because
ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore
the world hateth you."

The more you look like Christ the more the world is going to treat you the
same way it treated Him. When you don't act, talk or think like the world
does, you are going to make the crowd uncomfortable. You are not going to
be "one of us." The fact is you are not. God has "chosen you out" by His
sovereign grace. This concept of a Christian living in the world, but not
being of the world is a key concept to understand what it means to be a
Christian. "His own" are those who have become at home in the world. Life
on this earth is all they live for. They spend their lives trying to get
the things of this world. Their values are wrapped up in power, pleasure
and possessions.

B. Because Christians insist on an absolute standard.(20-24)

(20) "Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater
than his lord. If they have presecuted Me, they will also persecute you;
if they have kept My saying, they will keep yours also."

If the church today is not undergoing persecution it may be because there
is very little distinction between the world and the church. Religious
surveys consistently show that there are no noticeable differences between
the lifestyles of those who attend church and those who do not. Church
members wear the same clothes as the secular culture, watch the same
movies, get divorced at the same rate, buy as many lottery tickets, have
as man affairs and use just as many questionable business practices. The
secular culture has so invaded the minds and hearts of those in the church
both in the pew and the pulpit, that the godless society sees nothing
about the church worth persecuting. That in itself may be the most telling
criticism the church faces today.

(21) "Butall these things will they do unto you for My name's sake,
because they know not Him that sent Me."

They hated Jesus because they did not know the Father. They will hate you
becaue they don't know Jesus.

(22) "If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but
now they have no cloak for their sin."

If Jesus had kept His mouth shut and just gone around healing and feeding
people, there wouldn't have been any trouble. But He exposed their sin.

(23) "He that hateth Me hateth My Father also."

You can't have the Father without the Son.

(24) "If I had not done among them the works which none other man did,
they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both Me and My
Father."

They heard what He said and they saw His lifestyle and it revealed their
sinfulness. Now there was an absolute standard. Everything is to be
measured against Jesus. When you live a life that imitates Christ it will
bring to mind their own sins. They do not want a Christian who reflects
God's holiness. Folks want to hear "we all sin." They don't want to be
confronted by a higher standard. That is why they are so quick to latch on
to anything negative they hear about the church.

C. Because Christians remind them of the God they hate. (25-27)

(25) "But this cometh to pass, that the Word might be fulfilled that is
written in their law, They hated Me with a cause."

Remember when you were in school. Sometimes they graded on a CURVE. The
highest grade became a 100. It created a whole new standard. Jesus messed
up the curve. When He graded out 100 everyone else had to be compared to
Him.

Harry Ironside told the story of the missionary in Africa. In a very
backward village, he left a mirror hanging on a tree after shaving. The
wife of the tribal chief came along and looked into it. She had never seen
a mirror before. She asked "Who is that ugly woman?" When the missionary
explained the mirror to her and told her that it was she. She got made,
threw the mirror down and crushed it.

The world doesn't want to be shown what it looks like. It makes them mad.
They can't take out their hatred on Christ, so they take it out on you.

(26) "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the
Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, He
shall testify of Me."

How am I going to make it in this hostile world? "The Comforter" will give
me the staying power.

(27) "And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with Me from
the beginning."

The Holy Spirit witnesses and you witness. You have a strength beyond
yourself ot go on in your Christian witness. A witness is someone who
simply tells what he or she has experienced.

Billy Graham is now in his 80's and has Parkinson's Disease. Just a few
years ago, he told this story that reveals that he understood that this
world is not our home. Many wonderful things had been said about him as he
stepped to the podium at a luncheon given in his honor in his hometown of
Charlotte, N.C.

"I'm reminded today of Albert Einstein, the great physicist who this month
has been honore by Time magazine as the Man of the Century. Einstein was
once traveling from Princeton on a train when the conductor came down the
aisle, punching tickets of every passenger. When he came to Einstein,
Einstein reached in his vest pocket. He couldn't find his ticket, so he
reached in his trousers pocket. It wasn't there. So he looked in in his
briefcase but couldn't find it. Then he looked in the seat beside him. He
still couldn't find it.

The conductor said "Dr. Einstein, I know who you are. We all know who you
are. I'm sure you bought a ticket. Don't worry about it". Einstein nodded
appreciatively. The conductor continued down the aisle punching tickets.
As he was ready to move to the next car, he turned around and saw the
great physicist down on his hands and knees looking under his seat for his
ticket. The conductor rushed back and said, "Dr. Einstein, don't worry, I
know who you are. No problem. You don't need a ticket. I'm sure you bought
one."

Einstein looked at the conductor and said, "Young man, I too, know who I
am. What I don't know is where I'm going."

Having said that Billy Graham continued, "See the suit I'm wearing? It's a
brand new suit. My wife, my children, and my grandchildren are telling me
I've gotten a little slovenly in my old age. I used to be more fastidious.
So I went out and bought a new suit for this luncheon and one more
occasion.

You know what that occasion is? This is the suit in which I'll be buried.
But when you hear I'm dead, I don't want you to immediately remember the
suit I'm wearing. I want you to remember this:

I NOT ONLY KNOW WHO I AM...I ALSO KNOW WHERE I'M GOING."

That is the message that we are called to share with a lost world. We know
who we are in Christ and we know where we will spend eternity. And we know
how they can have the same assurance.

It is not a popular message. Most will reject it. Sharing the message may
make you very unpopular with people. But you will be popular with the
Christ who first brought it and received an even worse reception.

---

a John 7:7; 1 John 3:13 1 Or (imperative) know that a John 15:16 b
Matt 10:22; 24:9; John 17:14 a Matt 10:24; John 13:16 b 1 Cor 4:12; 2
Cor 4:9; 2 Tim 3:12 c John 8:51

[1] New American Standard Bible : 1995 update. 1995. LaHabra, CA: The
Lockman Foundation.

[2]Courson, J. (2003). Jon Courson's Application Commentary (567).
Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson.

[3]MacArthur, J. J. (1997, c1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic
ed.) (Jn 15:18). Nashville: Word Pub.

[4]Courson, J. (2003). Jon Courson's Application Commentary (567).
Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson.

[5]MacDonald, W., & Farstad, A. (1997, c1995). Believer's Bible Commentary
: Old and New Testaments (Jn 15:18). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

[6]McGee, J. V. (1997, c1981). Thru the Bible commentary. Based on the
Thru the Bible radio program. (electronic ed.) (4:470). Nashville: Thomas
Nelson.

NRSV Scripture quotations marked NRSV are taken from the New Revised
Standard Version of the Bible, copyrighted, 1989 by the Division of
Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in
the United States of America, and are used by permission. All rights
reserved.

NIV Scripture quotations marked NIV are taken from the Holy Bible, New
International Version®. NIV®. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by
International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing
House. All rights reserved.

[7]Barton, B. B. (1993). John. Life application Bible commentary (316).
Wheaton, Ill.: Tyndale House.

[8]Tom Constable. (2003; 2003). Tom Constable's Expository Notes on the
Bible (Jn 15:18-19). Galaxie Software.

a John 15:18f

b John 3:19f

[9] New American Standard Bible : 1995 update. 1995. LaHabra, CA: The
Lockman Foundation.

Art Deco

May 20, 2007, 7:05:04 PM5/20/07
Somebody Who Loves You <swly_f...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>. Why Christians are Hated -
>(The Hatred is Supernatural, and they aren't even aware how it's taken them
>over.)

Is there a reason you are posting this 400-line screed to
sci.med.cardiology?

[screed flushed]

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Of doing Venus in person would obviously incorporate a composite
rigid airship, along with it's internal cache of frozen pizza and
ice cold beer."
-- Brad Guth, bigoted racist

St. Jackanapes

May 20, 2007, 11:12:50 PM5/20/07

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...

> brother Melchizedek reposted:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

> > > Just exactly would you like from me Andy?
>
> Your annihilation.
>
> > > Can we have sex even though I'm an athiest now?
>
> No.

So, you would only have sex with brother Melchizedek when he was a
Christian?

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church

"Thou hast the keys of Paradise, oh just, subtle, and mighty opium!"
-Thomas De Quincey

St. Jackanapes

May 20, 2007, 11:13:51 PM5/20/07

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...

> neighbor Hannele wrote:

Have you been to a gun store yet?

St. Jackanapes

May 21, 2007, 12:07:57 AM5/21/07

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...

> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/89e1e4842810dad6?
> > >
> > > "With man this is impossible but with GOD all things are possible." --
> > > LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)
> > >
> > > Amen ! ! !
> >
> > Greywolf! Welcome to the show.
>
> Sad to note that your affliction is getting worse.
>
> You remain in my prayers, dear neighbor Cary whom I love
> unconditionally.

How come you don't love me, Andy? Didn't Jesus say to love thine
enemies? Well, I'd like to hear you say that you love me, too! Why, I
might even find my way to the path of Jesus if I knew that you loved me
despite my finding great amusement with you. What do you say?

St. Jackanapes

May 21, 2007, 12:26:48 AM5/21/07

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...

> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Sad to note that your affliction is getting worse.
> >
> > Thanks for your concern over my being afflicted with an
> > actual functioning sense of humor.
>
> Sense of humor is not an affliction.
>
> Nor would cognitive deficits be indicative of a sense of humor.
>
> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Why am I not on your list, Andy? Do you need me to blaspheme the Holy
Ghostie? I've even got all kinds of health maladies for your enjoyment?
Maybe that's why I'm not on your list? My adrenal glands have quit
working correctly, I have spinal stenosis pinching nerves, I have
protruding disks in my lumbar spine pressing on nerves, and this should
convince you of my need for inclusion on your hit list: I have diabetes.
Just like you're favorite dead man Bob Pastorino. I have diabetes
because I have to take hydrocotesone due to my malfunctioning adrenals.
Surely that's the result of divine retribution?

Or maybe you just don't have the balls to put me on your list. I think
that you're afraid of me, Andy. I think that you believe that my Mojo is
more powerful than yours. I scare you. Is this why you will not put me
on your list? You're a scardy CAT?

St. Jackanapes

May 21, 2007, 12:27:39 AM5/21/07

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Tammy Faye said...

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> >> Thanks for your concern over my being afflicted with an
> >> actual functioning sense of humor.
> >
> > Sense of humor is not an affliction.
> >
> > Nor would cognitive deficits be indicative of a sense of humor.
> >
> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
> >
> > Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
> >
> > Andrew <><
>
> Just exactly would you like from me Andy? Can we have sex even though I'm
> an athiest now?

Andy only likes to have sex with things like this:

http://www.jackanapes.ws/ani/wiggler.gif

St. Jackanapes

May 21, 2007, 12:28:49 AM5/21/07

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...

> Behold in wonder and amazement:
>
> (1) The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea

> (2) The miracle of the USS Texas:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought
>

> (3) The miracle of the 2PD-OMER Approach curing type-2 diabetes:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp
>
> (4) Bob Pastorio dying from cancer of "unknown origin" on April Fool's
> day:
>
> http://bobs-amanuensis.livejournal.com/8728.html
>
> My condolences remain with the family and friends of Bob Pastorio who
> have survived him in this there sad and difficult time.
>
> (5) What could have been Bob's miracle if he had turned to LORD Jesus
> Christ:
>
> http://PatsysMiracle.com
>
> The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> special...
>
> ...we are simply forgiven by GOD:
>
> http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
>
> Here's how to be forgiven by GOD too:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Behold here God's awesome work:

Message has been deleted

Father Haskell

May 21, 2007, 1:31:28 AM5/21/07
On May 20, 11:13 pm, St. Jackanapes <larry_jackow...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

"Easy Andy" comes to *you,* Andy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NWYxEGs9y5Q&mode=related&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NktbkMz1fVc&mode=related&search=

How would you, Andrew Chung, like to be that rain?

St. Jackanapes

May 21, 2007, 4:02:15 AM5/21/07

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, purpurroterwald said...

> St. Jackanapes <larry_j...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> >> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
> >
> > Why am I not on your list, Andy? Do you need me to blaspheme the Holy
> > Ghostie? I've even got all kinds of health maladies for your
> > enjoyment? Maybe that's why I'm not on your list? My adrenal glands
> > have quit working correctly, I have spinal stenosis pinching nerves, I
> > have protruding disks in my lumbar spine pressing on nerves, and this
> > should convince you of my need for inclusion on your hit list: I have
> > diabetes. Just like you're favorite dead man Bob Pastorino. I have
> > diabetes because I have to take hydrocotesone due to my malfunctioning
> > adrenals. Surely that's the result of divine retribution?
> >
> > Or maybe you just don't have the balls to put me on your list. I think
> > that you're afraid of me, Andy. I think that you believe that my Mojo
> > is more powerful than yours. I scare you. Is this why you will not put
> > me on your list? You're a scardy CAT?
>

> Early on, people were making it a game to see how many different nyms they
> could get him to list. Several people got two or three nyms listed, and I
> think one person got five or six nyms listed. Heh. Now he won't list you
> unless he's absolutely certain that you're not already on the list under a
> different nym. No use trying to convince that you're not, though, because
> you're a goddamn lying heathen.

Oh, I see. It doesn't matter that I have a website blaspheming Jesus and
poking fun at Chung. It could all be a slick atheist plot to get two
nyms on his hit list. My you just can't outsmart that Chung, can you?

St. Jerkofgrapes

May 21, 2007, 8:42:20 AM5/21/07

"St. Jackanapes" <larry_j...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:unsjs.n...@news.alt.net...

> In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...
>
>> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

>> > Thanks for your concern over my being afflicted with an
>> > actual functioning sense of humor.
>>
>> Sense of humor is not an affliction.
>>
>> Nor would cognitive deficits be indicative of a sense of humor.
>>
>> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>>
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> Why am I not on your list, Andy?

Hey Larry Jackowski, U R on my list! (-:

Yep!

St. Jerkofgrapes

May 21, 2007, 8:45:18 AM5/21/07

"St. Jackanapes" <larry_j...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:unsle.n...@news.alt.net...

> Larry Jackowski likes to have sex with things like this:
>
> http://www.jackanapes.ws/ani/wiggler.gif

Now, now, now mow! That's Deborah DeStefano's crotch!

I though she only dated "youn black studs"? Oh that right
Larry Jackowski is black byt not yourm, but compared to Deborah
50+, he's "young", huh, shame on you Larry Jackowski
(aka St. Jackanapes). (-:

Message has been deleted

Ms. Zipper

May 21, 2007, 9:27:27 PM5/21/07

"St. Jackanapes" <larry_j...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:unsnl.n...@news.alt.net...

> In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...
>
>> Behold in wonder and amazement:
>>
>> (1) The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea:
>>
>> http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea
>>
>> (2) The miracle of the USS Texas:
>>
>> http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought
>>
>> (3) The miracle of the 2PD-OMER Approach curing type-2 diabetes:
>>
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp
>>
>> (4) Bob Pastorio dying from cancer of "unknown origin" on April Fool's
>> day:
>>
>> http://bobs-amanuensis.livejournal.com/8728.html
>>
>> My condolences remain with the family and friends of Bob Pastorio who
>> have survived him in this there sad and difficult time.
>>
>> (5) What could have been Bob's miracle if he had turned to LORD Jesus
>> Christ:
>>
>> http://PatsysMiracle.com
>>
>> The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
>> special...
>>
>> ...we are simply forgiven by GOD:
>>
>> http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
>>
>> Here's how to be forgiven by GOD too:
>>
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
>>
>> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Behold here God's awesome work:

UR welcome! (-:

Ms. Zipper

May 21, 2007, 9:28:30 PM5/21/07

>> > Sense of humor is not an affliction.
>> >
>> > Nor would cognitive deficits be indicative of a sense of humor.
>> >
>> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>> >
>> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>> >
>> > Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>> >
>> > Andrew <><

UR welcome! (-:

Ms. Zipper

May 21, 2007, 9:28:58 PM5/21/07

>> > Thanks for your concern over my being afflicted with an
>> > actual functioning sense of humor.
>>
>> Sense of humor is not an affliction.
>>
>> Nor would cognitive deficits be indicative of a sense of humor.
>>
>> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>>
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

UR welcome! (-:

Ms. Zipper

May 21, 2007, 9:29:27 PM5/21/07

"St. Jackanapes" <larry_j...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:unrgg.n...@news.alt.net...

>> > Greywolf! Welcome to the show.
>>
>> Sad to note that your affliction is getting worse.
>>
>> You remain in my prayers, dear neighbor Cary whom I love
>> unconditionally.

UR welcome! (-:

St. Jackanapes

May 22, 2007, 1:47:37 AM5/22/07

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, blu said...

> St. Jackanapes <larry_j...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> < ahem >
> I made Chung leave usenet for about a week once. Yet- where is my
> recognition? This calls for .. something.

Oh really? Do tell! It sure sounds like something that you should be
recognized for.

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630

"Thou hast the keys of Paradise, oh just, subtle, and mighty opium!"
-Thomas De Quincey

"May GOD annihilate satan soon starting with his worthless sockpuppets."

- Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Father Haskell

May 22, 2007, 3:01:51 AM5/22/07
On May 21, 9:54 am, blu <n...@this.tm> wrote:
> St. Jackanapes <larry_jackow...@hotmail.com> wrote innews:uo97s.n...@news.alt.net:
>

> > In alt.flame.jesus.christ, purpurroterwald said...
>
> >> St. Jackanapes <larry_jackow...@hotmail.com> wrote in
> < ahem >
> I made Chung leave usenet for about a week once. Yet- where is my
> recognition? This calls for .. something.

An encore. 52 of them.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

St. Jackanapes

May 23, 2007, 10:07:03 PM5/23/07

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, blu said...

> St. Jackanapes <larry_j...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> It was nothing, actually.
>
> He'd been crowing about how good of a husband and provider he was.
> I simply asked if his wife knew that he spent his days chatting up women
> on the internet.
>
> < dead silence for close to a week >

I wonder if that's when she left him?

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630

"The ejaculate from satan has the consistency and smell of emesis."

Message has been deleted

St. Jackanapes

May 25, 2007, 3:46:55 AM5/25/07

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, blu said...

> St. Jackanapes <larry_j...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> If so, then I can add "homewrecker" to my list. hahaha!!!

Go for it!

Message has been deleted