"Rebuking either satan or his demons is not sin." -- Holy Spirit

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2007, 4:19:11 PM6/6/07
"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being
condemned to hell?" -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 23:33)

Amen.

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
special...

... we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

Here's how you can be forgiven by GOD too if you are not either satan
or his spawn:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

May GOD the Father annihilate satan soon starting with his worthless
sockpuppets/vipers/demons, in the holy and precious name of HIS one
and only begotten Son, LORD Jesus Christ, Who chose to suffer terribly
and die horribly on the cross, in order to save us from our deadly
sins.

Amen.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD the Father for HIS
Son rising up on that fantastic third day.

Laus Deo ! ! !

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the infinite power of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Kurt Gavin

Jun 6, 2007, 5:09:37 PM6/6/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

> "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being
> condemned to hell?" -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 23:33)
>
> Amen.
>
> The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> special...
>
> ... we are simply forgiven by GOD:

No you're not - you're CONDEMNED !

Your worship the false god jesus and you genuflect before his idol
(crosses).

Doing that, you break Commandments - Chung - you ARE condemned.

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister

Jun 6, 2007, 5:10:50 PM6/6/07
On Jun 6, 9:19 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being
> condemned to hell?" -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 23:33)
>
> Amen.

I get the impression that Earthquack is upset. Has somebody broke one
of his toys?

Robert Weldon

Jun 6, 2007, 6:13:55 PM6/6/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

> "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being
> condemned to hell?" -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 23:33)
>
> Amen.
>
> The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> special...
>
> ... we are simply forgiven by GOD:

No, you are a religiously deluded loon.

> http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
>
> Here's how you can be forgiven by GOD too if you are not either satan
> or his spawn:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
>
> May GOD the Father annihilate satan soon starting with his worthless
> sockpuppets/vipers/demons, in the holy and precious name of HIS one
> and only begotten Son, LORD Jesus Christ, Who chose to suffer terribly
> and die horribly on the cross, in order to save us from our deadly
> sins.

He hasn't managed it in over 2000 years fundieloon, what makes you think it
is going to happen anytime soon. By the way, have you been evaluated by
mental health professionals yet?

-loonscreed snipped

Al

Jun 6, 2007, 6:16:55 PM6/6/07

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being
> condemned to hell?" -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 23:33)

I think the vocal resistance to his incessant and repetitive chungshit
is increasing, and it's making him even more whacko.

Velvet Elvis

Jun 6, 2007, 6:20:41 PM6/6/07
On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 13:19:11 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being
>condemned to hell?" -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 23:33)

"What a sorry bunch of assholes you are. You throw me a supper, and stick me
with the tab." LORD Jesus Christ (Outback 269.95)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2007, 6:39:47 PM6/6/07
neighbor Robert Weldon wrote:

> > "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being
> > condemned to hell?" -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 23:33)
> >
> > Amen.
> >
> > The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> > special...
> >
> > ... we are simply forgiven by GOD:
> >
> > http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

> No, you are a religiously deluded loon.

Your name-calling simply shows that you are lost:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/dream.asp

"Name-calling is a sin." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Suggested additional reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eae50d8a2008c733?

This victory belongs to GOD Whom I love with all my heart, soul, mind,
and strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp

Reverently fear GOD and dread nothing (especially not satan nor his
sockpuppets/vipers/demons) that is of this world:

http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

> > Here's how you can be forgiven by GOD too if you are not either satan
> > or his spawn:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
> >
> > May GOD the Father annihilate satan soon starting with his worthless
> > sockpuppets/vipers/demons, in the holy and precious name of HIS one
> > and only begotten Son, LORD Jesus Christ, Who chose to suffer terribly
> > and die horribly on the cross, in order to save us from our deadly
> > sins.

Amen.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD the Father for HIS
Son rising up on that fantastic third day.

Laus Deo ! ! !

> He hasn't managed it in over 2000 years fundieloon, what makes you think it

> is going to happen anytime soon.

"Whatever you ask for in MY name will be done for you." -- LORD Jesus
Christ to HIS brethren.

Amen.

> By the way, have you been evaluated by
> mental health professionals yet?

In my ever closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE has continued to
keep me completely well:

http://TruthRUS.org/Guarantee

You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor Robert whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined

with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Andy Is Evil

Jun 6, 2007, 7:07:48 PM6/6/07
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in

> "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being
> condemned to hell?" -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 23:33)
>
> Amen.

Well at last somebody is setting up some rules that we can all follow.
The following terms are no longer permissible:
1.Born Again Loser.
2.Quack
3.Bozo
4.Complete Bozo
5.in fact all versions of Bozo that you can think of.
6.Satan's Little Dripper
7.Groper of Other Childrens Pets
8.Mr. No Knob.
(a comprehensive list is being compiled, but owing to the huge size of
the task, this will appear in a later post.)

> The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> special...

Now Andrew is just being modest. Andrew is special ed. special.

> ... we are simpwy fowgiven by GOD:
>
> http://www.intewviewwithgod.com/fowgiven/
>
> Hewe's how you can be fowgiven by GOD too if you awe not eithew satan
> ow his spawn:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/LoveSatanNow/ListenToRock
That crazy old Andy, always rampin on about semen and spawn like he's
got some terrible sexual preoccupation.

> May GOD the Father annihiwate santa soon stawting wif his worthwess
> vinsheild/vipers/crossdressing/baptists, in the howy and pwecious name
> of HIS one and onwy begotten Son, WORD Jesus Christ, Who chose to
> suffer teWWibWy and die horribwy on the cwoss, in owdew to save us
> fwom our deadwy sins. Binkity boppity boo, there its done, aint I
> gweat? saieth the Word.

beep beepity beep beep, we interrupt this religious tirade for a news
flash. Andy Is Evil! This news just in, after close examination of all
the lies and errors blasphemed by Andrew B Chung against the Holy Ghost,
the Holy Spirit has declared Andrew persona non grata Heaven-wise and
settled upon him the title "satanic demon 3rd class". Thus it is no
longer considered a sin to label Andrew according to his vices. Please
note that Archangel Michael has been put in charge of retroactively
applying this edict so all who have "name called" can rest easy knowing
that they are doing the Lord God's bidding.

> Pwayewfully in the wimited power of My Personaw Howy Spiwit,
>
> Andwew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD/NJ/WOKA
> http://EmowyCawdiology.com

snip

Andy Is Evil

Cary Kittrell

Jun 6, 2007, 7:07:31 PM6/6/07

Andrew keeps on pleading for this, and God keeps on ignoring him.

Draw your own conclusions.

-- cary

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 6, 2007, 7:41:31 PM6/6/07
On Jun 6, 4:19 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being
> condemned to hell?" -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 23:33)

What's wrong with snakes?

satyr

Jun 7, 2007, 12:36:33 AM6/7/07
On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 15:39:47 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>neighbor Robert Weldon wrote:
>>
>> > "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being
>> > condemned to hell?" -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 23:33)
>> >
>> > Amen.
>> >
>> > The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
>> > special...
>> >
>> > ... we are simply forgiven by GOD:
>> >
>> > http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
>>
>> No, you are a religiously deluded loon.
>
>Your name-calling simply shows that you are lost:
>
>http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/dream.asp
>
>"Name-calling is a sin." -- Holy Spirit
>
>Amen.

You mean like calling people "snakes" and a "brood of vipers?" Doesn't
that make LORD JC a sinner? Why would you want to worship a sinner?

--
satyr #1953
Chairman, EAC Church Taxation Subcommittee

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 7, 2007, 4:44:45 AM6/7/07
convicted neighbor satyr wrote:
> Andrew in the Holy Spirit wrote:

> > convicted neighbor Robert Weldon wrote:

> >> No, you are a religiously deluded loon.
> >
> >Your name-calling simply shows that you are lost:
> >
> >http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/dream.asp
> >
> >"Name-calling is a sin." -- Holy Spirit
> >
> >Amen.
>
> You mean like calling people "snakes" and a "brood of vipers?"

"Rebuking either satan or his demons is not sin." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Those who have unwisely chosen to blaspheme the Holy Spirit have
become corporeal demons of satan. Such were the Pharisees who said
LORD Jesus Christ was demon possessed.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

ur_droll

Jun 7, 2007, 5:02:23 AM6/7/07
You're a fucking evil turd. all you ever do is prattle on about how
the holy spirit convicts people.... is that all yer religion means ya
dipshit? putting people down? Religious people are fuckwits but I
generally leave them alone. But your fucking bullshit is now gonna
end up making me so fucking sick and fucking tired of you religious
fuckwits (that as I can reach through yer monitor and choke the shit
out of *you*) I'm gonna make a point of thrashing some other religious
fuckwits to within an inch of their pathetic lives. I see one more of
yer retarded fuckwit posts here I will kill one (easy to reach) bible
bashing fucktard for each one of your posts. I fucking dare you to
go ahead and post 'you dumb cunt'. Demonstrate what a hypocritical
lying piece of shit you really are and how little you care for the
life of others you sniveling little cock sucker.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 7, 2007, 5:43:42 AM6/7/07
convicted neighbor Colin Green (ur_droll) wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3b58f8bf19e21cbf?

Your behavior is a predicted by 2 Thessalonians 2:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Proof

Clearly the Holy Spirit is right to convict you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

You will remain in my prayers, dear neighbor Colin whom I love
unconditionally.

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister

Jun 7, 2007, 6:16:10 AM6/7/07

Don't be coy, tell us how you really feel.

ur_droll

Jun 7, 2007, 6:30:12 AM6/7/07
On Jun 7, 9:43 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> with well-balanced diets."http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

You have just sanctioned my killing a christian and told me ya love me
for it.
Thanks... It's good to have a clear conscience about these things

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 7, 2007, 7:21:23 AM6/7/07
convicted neighbor Colin Green (ur_droll) wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Colin Green (ur_droll) wrote:

> > > You're a fucking evil turd. all you ever do is prattle on about how
> > > the holy spirit convicts people.... is that all yer religion means ya
> > > dipshit? putting people down? Religious people are fuckwits but I
> > > generally leave them alone. But your fucking bullshit is now gonna
> > > end up making me so fucking sick and fucking tired of you religious
> > > fuckwits (that as I can reach through yer monitor and choke the shit
> > > out of *you*) I'm gonna make a point of thrashing some other religious
> > > fuckwits to within an inch of their pathetic lives. I see one more of
> > > yer retarded fuckwit posts here I will kill one (easy to reach) bible
> > > bashing fucktard for each one of your posts. I fucking dare you to
> > > go ahead and post 'you dumb cunt'. Demonstrate what a hypocritical
> > > lying piece of shit you really are and how little you care for the
> > > life of others you sniveling little cock sucker.
> >
> > Your behavior is as predicted by 2 Thessalonians 2:

> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Proof
> >
> > Clearly the Holy Spirit is right to convict you:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
> >
> > You will remain in my prayers, dear neighbor Colin whom I love
> > unconditionally.
>
> You have just sanctioned my killing a christian and told me ya love me
> for it.

Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> Thanks...

Thanks be to GOD.

> It's good to have a clear conscience about these things

"Without GOD, there is no conscience." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you so hungry that you are
able to eat until you literally explode.

"Hunger is good." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Hopefully, you will remember that hunger is good because it is from
GOD (Deuteronomy 8:3) so that you won't explode from overeating.

Pata...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2007, 8:16:03 AM6/7/07
On Jun 7, 6:19 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being
> condemned to hell?" -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 23:33)
>
> Amen.
>
> The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> special...
>
> ... we are simply forgiven by GOD:
>
> http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
>
> Here's how you can be forgiven by GOD too if you are not either satan
> or his spawn:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
>
> May GOD the Father annihilate satan soon starting with his worthless
> sockpuppets/vipers/demons, in the holy and precious name of HIS one
> and only begotten Son, LORD Jesus Christ, Who chose to suffer terribly
> and die horribly on the cross, in order to save us from our deadly
> sins.
>
> Amen.
>
> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD the Father for HIS
> Son rising up on that fantastic third day.
>
> Laus Deo ! ! !
>
> Marana tha
>
> Prayerfully in the infinite power of the Holy Spirit,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> with well-balanced diets"http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

So, when is he annhilating Satan and his 'sockpuppets' again? Soon?
Hah. It won't happen.

Irv Hyatt

Jun 7, 2007, 9:50:57 AM6/7/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <hear...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

> convicted neighbor Colin Green (ur_droll) wrote:
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3b58f8bf19e21cbf?
>>
>> You're a fucking evil turd. all you ever do is prattle on about how
>> the holy spirit convicts people.... is that all yer religion means ya
>> dipshit? putting people down? Religious people are fuckwits but I
>> generally leave them alone. But your fucking bullshit is now gonna
>> end up making me so fucking sick and fucking tired of you religious
>> fuckwits (that as I can reach through yer monitor and choke the shit
>> out of *you*) I'm gonna make a point of thrashing some other religious
>> fuckwits to within an inch of their pathetic lives. I see one more of
>> yer retarded fuckwit posts here I will kill one (easy to reach) bible
>> bashing fucktard for each one of your posts. I fucking dare you to
>> go ahead and post 'you dumb cunt'. Demonstrate what a hypocritical
>> lying piece of shit you really are and how little you care for the
>> life of others you sniveling little cock sucker.
>
> Your behavior is a predicted by 2 Thessalonians 2:

Your behavior is psychotic and you're not welcome here.
You are irritating a whole lot of people.
If anyone is interested in this bullshit they know where churches and bibles
are.
Nobody needs to read your dribble over and over and over again.
Clearly... you're a loon

Irv Hyatt

Jun 7, 2007, 9:53:04 AM6/7/07

"Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital"
<profess...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Haven't you seen "Snakes on a Plane" yet?

tr...@is-better.com

Jun 7, 2007, 9:52:55 AM6/7/07
""You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being
condemned to hell?" -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 23:33)"

Our Lord speaking to the pharisees, of whom we see daily an example.
The letter of the law kills and the spirit convicts.

If we confess our sin He is quick to forgive them.

God bless.

Somebody Who Loves You

Jun 7, 2007, 9:01:06 AM6/7/07

"Irv Hyatt" <irvh...@ca.rr.com> wrote in message news:46680d47$0$4677$4c36...@roadrunner.com...

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <hear...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message
>> convicted neighbor Colin Green (ur_droll) wrote:

>> Your behavior is a predicted by 2 Thessalonians 2:
>
> Your behavior is psychotic and you're not welcome here.
> You are irritating a whole lot of people.
> If anyone is interested in this bullshit they know where churches and bibles are.
> Nobody needs to read your dribble over and over and over again.
> Clearly... you're a loon

UR Welcome!

Fred A Stover

Jun 7, 2007, 10:06:58 AM6/7/07

That's a common assumption but actually He is speaking to the sons of Adam,
mankind, for He speaks of the murder of Abel who was killed long before
Abraham, before there were any Jews or Pharisees.

The word for "generation" in "ye generation of vipers" is "genea."

When the word translated generation is "genea" The Author is referring to
the folks in the kingdom generated by Israel: :"This generation shall not
all pass
away until all is fulfilled." (Matt 24:34). .

When the word translated generation is "genos" He is referring to the folks
in the kingdom generated by adoption, the church: "But ye are a chosen
generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye
should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness
into his marvellous light" (1 Pet 2:9).

When the word translated generation is "gennema" He is referring to all
mankind generated by Adam: "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye
escape the damnation of hell?" (Mat 23:33).

Two different words are used together here, gennema [mankind from Adam] &
[genea a Judean by Israel].

Matthew 23:33-36
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers [gennema: all mankind generated by
Adam], how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

[34] Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and
scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall
ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: [35]
That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the
blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom
ye slew between the temple and the altar. [36] Verily I say unto you, All
these things shall come upon this generation [genea: a judean (Jesus)
generated.by Israel.

He bore the sins of the world on the cross.

--

www.geocities.com/freds...@sbcglobal.net/

Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as
a little child, he shall not enter therein. (Mark 10:15)

<)))))><

Preparing the way of the Lord.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 7, 2007, 12:37:12 PM6/7/07
> satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:
>
> > ""You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being
> > condemned to hell?" -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 23:33)"
> >
> > Our Lord speaking to the pharisees, of whom we see daily an example.
> > The letter of the law kills and the spirit convicts.

Incorrect, satan. It is sin that kills.

"The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

LORD Jesus Christ is rebuking those who have become eternally
condemned after unwisely choosing to blaspheme the Holy Spirit. The
context is after some had publicly declared that Jesus, in the Holy
Spirit, was driving out demons because HE Himself was demon-possessed.

> > If we confess our sin He is quick to forgive them.

In your case, satan, no amount of confessing will secure your
forgiveness because you blasphemed the Holy Spirit from the outset
with your lies and continue to blaspheme HIM even now with this one.

Forgiveness comes not from confession to GOD Who is all knowing.

Forgiveness comes from placing ones faith in LORD Jesus Christ and HIS
dying on the cross as payment for the sins of mankind except for the
one sin of blaspheming the Holy Spirit that will not be forgiven:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Christ.asp

> > God bless.

GOD blesses those who choose to be in HIS perfect will. This would
not include you, who are eternally condemned for blaspheming the
Spirit of Truth, Who is the Holy Spirit.

As it is written in Scripture, satan, you are the source of all
lies...

... a murderer.

In the infinite power of the Holy Spirit, I rebuke you !

May GOD annihilate you soon starting with your pathetic sockpuppets,
in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

Amen.

brother Fred A Stover wrote:
> That's a common assumption but actually He is speaking to the sons of Adam,
> mankind, for He speaks of the murder of Abel who was killed long before
> Abraham, before there were any Jews or Pharisees.

The latter is in reference to the guilt of those who are eternally
condemned.

They are guilty of speaking and acting against the Spirit of Truth,
Who is the Holy Spirit, when they persecute and/or murder those who
are righteous from Abel to all the prophets and the rest of HIS
brethren, who are those who do GOD's will.

GOD is the Source of all righteousness.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water driving out
satan's lies (especially the one about hunger being bad) so that we
will be able to love our neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ
infinitely more, dear brother Fred whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined

with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 7, 2007, 1:00:10 PM6/7/07
On Jun 7, 9:53 am, "Irv Hyatt" <irvhy...@ca.rr.com> wrote:
> "Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital"<professorlof...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> news:1181173291.2...@j4g2000prf.googlegroups.com...> On Jun 6, 4:19 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > <ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> >> "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being
> >> condemned to hell?" -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 23:33)
>
> > What's wrong with snakes?
>
> Haven't you seen "Snakes on a Plane" yet?

So was jebus in that movie?

Cary Kittrell

Jun 7, 2007, 1:25:05 PM6/7/07

Nothing. But Andy's got some weird ideas about them. Such
as his contention that women are more afraid of snakes
than men are. That right there makes you wonder if he's
known any actual women.

My girifriend keeps two, stuffs them down her shirt if
she needs to take them to the vet. Maybe Andy's been
taken in by women of the "EEK A MOUSE (you big strong
man you)" persuasion?

-- cary

Irv Hyatt

Jun 7, 2007, 2:40:22 PM6/7/07

"Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital"
<profess...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
yeah right... was a good movie

Irv Hyatt

Jun 7, 2007, 2:41:14 PM6/7/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

>> satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:
>>
>> > ""You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being
>> > condemned to hell?" -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 23:33)"
>> >
>> > Our Lord speaking to the pharisees, of whom we see daily an example.
>> > The letter of the law kills and the spirit convicts.
>
> Incorrect, satan. It is sin that kills.

Then why are you still here?

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 7, 2007, 4:05:50 PM6/7/07
On Jun 7, 1:25 pm, c...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:

> In article <1181173291.249948.162...@j4g2000prf.googlegroups.com> "Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital" <professorlof...@yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > On Jun 6, 4:19 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > <ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> > > "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being
> > > condemned to hell?" -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 23:33)
> > What's wrong with snakes?
>
> Nothing. But Andy's got some weird ideas about them. Such
> as his contention that women are more afraid of snakes
> than men are. That right there makes you wonder if he's
> known any actual women.

Or actual snakes. Cold blooded, easiest thing in the world
to outrun. They eat destructive vermin, like rodents --
evolution has given them the ability to track and capture
rodents within their burrows where no other predator can
go. Saint Patrick didn't do the Irish any favors, he screwed
them, and his name should be spit upon.

> My girifriend keeps two, stuffs them down her shirt if
> she needs to take them to the vet. Maybe Andy's been
> taken in by women of the "EEK A MOUSE (you big strong
> man you)" persuasion?
>
> -- cary

I know people like that. Spent their childhoods glued to
the television watching Tom and Jerry, never once cracked
a library book. Sad.

Don Kirkman

Jun 7, 2007, 5:31:03 PM6/7/07
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article <1181234232....@m36g2000hse.googlegroups.com>:

>>tr...@is-better.com

>> > ""You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being
>> > condemned to hell?" -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 23:33)"

>> > Our Lord speaking to the pharisees, of whom we see daily an example.
>> > The letter of the law kills and the spirit convicts.

>Incorrect, satan. It is sin that kills.

>"The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit

Apparently the Holy Spirit has forgotten what he had inspired St. Paul
to write in II Corinthians 3:6:

". . . made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the
letter,but of the spirit, for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth
life." [King James Version]

". . . has qualified us to be ministers of a new covenant, not in a
written code but in the Spirit; for the written code kills, but the
Spirit gives life." [Revised Standard Version]

>Amen.

Amen indeed, since "amen" simply means "let it be so" or "may it be so."
Thus it is appropriate at the end of a prayer, but not simply to
emphasize agreement with someone's statement.

A little learning is a dangerous thing but lack of learning is far more
dangerous.
--
Don Kirkman

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 7, 2007, 5:53:38 PM6/7/07
On Jun 7, 2:40 pm, "Irv Hyatt" <irvhy...@ca.rr.com> wrote:
> "Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital"<professorlof...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On Jun 7, 9:53 am, "Irv Hyatt" <irvhy...@ca.rr.com> wrote:
> >> "Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins
> >> Hospital"<professorlof...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> >>news:1181173291.2...@j4g2000prf.googlegroups.com...> On Jun 6,
> >> 4:19 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

> >> Haven't you seen "Snakes on a Plane" yet?
>
> > So was jebus in that movie?
>
> yeah right... was a good movie

Five second synopsis?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 7, 2007, 6:15:21 PM6/7/07
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> >Incorrect, satan. It is sin that kills.
>
> >"The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

It is the sin of blaspheming the Holy Spirit that eternally condemned
the souls of those whom Jesus addresses in Matthew 23.33.

> Apparently the Holy Spirit has forgotten what he had inspired St. Paul
> to write in II Corinthians 3:6:
>
> ". . . made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the
> letter,but of the spirit, for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth
> life." [King James Version]
>
> ". . . has qualified us to be ministers of a new covenant, not in a
> written code but in the Spirit; for the written code kills, but the
> Spirit gives life." [Revised Standard Version]

Without the counsel of the Holy Spirit, your self-guided adherence to
the letter has indeed kept you from the living Word of GOD, Who is
LORD Jesus Christ.

It is the Holy Spirit that gives life to that which is written in the
Bible.

It is self-adherence to the letter that kills this life.

It was not the sin of ignoring the guidance of the Holy Spirit that
eternally condemned the souls of those whom Jesus addresses in Matthew
23:33.

> >Amen.
>
> Amen indeed, since "amen" simply means "let it be so" or "may it be so."
> Thus it is appropriate at the end of a prayer, but not simply to
> emphasize agreement with someone's statement.

GOD's will be done and not our wills.

> A little learning is a dangerous thing but lack of learning is far more
> dangerous.

"Your soul remains in danger not because of lack of learning but
because of lack of wisdom." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more wise...

... we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

May you wisely choose to be forgiven by GOD too by declaring publicly
with your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Al

Jun 7, 2007, 6:45:01 PM6/7/07

Andrew B. Chung, Totakl Asshole, wrote:

> It is the sin of blaspheming the Holy Spirit that eternally condemned
> the souls of those whom Jesus addresses in Matthew 23.33.
>
>> Apparently the Holy Spirit has forgotten what he had inspired St. Paul
>> to write in II Corinthians 3:6:

Chungshit doubletalk

Irv Hyatt

Jun 7, 2007, 7:55:48 PM6/7/07

"Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital"
<profess...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Really really good thriller
Don't wanna ruin it but it's worth it especially if your nails need a trim.
Actually worth the watch just to see all the rare amazing snakes (that are
way too evil LOL)

Cary Kittrell

Jun 7, 2007, 7:53:02 PM6/7/07

Three: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING SNAKES
ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING PLANE!!!

-- Samuel L. Jackson, as FBI agent Neville Flynn

Actually, the best thing about this movie was a review which appeared
in our local alternative newspaper, written -- as is best for this
type of movie -- written before the movie was actually released.
The review started out:

This summer, there are only two questions you have to ask yourself
before going to see a film: (1) does this movie feature snakes? and (2)
are these snakes on a plane?

Yes, this is the summer of /Snakes on a Plane/. If you've been living
under a rock that hasn't gotten the Internet for the past nine months,
you might not know that /Snakes on a Plane/ will star Samuel L.
Jackson, and that during the course of the film (Warning! Spoiler!),
Mr. Jackson will deal with an infestation of serpents aboard an
airliner and/or passenger jet.

Here's what the pitch session for this movie must have sounded like:

*Screenwriter:* OK, the film's called /Snakes on a Plane,/ and ...

*Producer:* Whoa! You had me at /Snakes/! Now, while I write a check
with an incredible number of zeroes on it, I just have two questions
for you: How many snakes, and what kind of plane?

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Jun 7, 2007, 7:58:32 PM6/7/07

Indeed. But I had more in mind the sort of woman who, strange
to say, is far more frightened of wildlife when a man happens to be
around.

Remember that I, like Andrew, am from the South.

-- cary

Irv Hyatt

Jun 7, 2007, 8:33:47 PM6/7/07

"Cary Kittrell" <ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message
So you're also an inbred?

tr...@is-better.com

Jun 8, 2007, 10:03:12 AM6/8/07

>> > Our Lord speaking to the pharisees, of whom we see daily an example.
>> > The letter of the law kills and the spirit convicts.
>
>Incorrect, satan. It is sin that kills.

The word of the Lord:

Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of
ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;

Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the
letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth
life.Spirit

>> > If we confess our sin He is quick to forgive them.

>>In your case, satan, no amount of confessing will secure your
>forgiveness because you blasphemed the Holy Spirit from the outset
>with your lies and continue to blaspheme HIM even now with this one.
>
>Forgiveness comes not from confession to GOD Who is all knowing.
>
>Forgiveness comes from placing ones faith in LORD Jesus Christ and HIS
>dying on the cross as payment for the sins of mankind except for the
>one sin of blaspheming the Holy Spirit that will not be forgiven:

The word of the Lord:

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.

On a previous post you were asked if you sin, you said "no". As the
above we have the measure of you by your own words.

>> > God bless.
>

>In the infinite power of the Holy Spirit, I rebuke you !
>
>May GOD annihilate you soon starting with your pathetic sockpuppets,
>in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

Is name calling still a mark of being convicted and a sin? Is bearing
false witness still a sin?

If we confess our sins He is quick to forgive them.

God bless.

Cary Kittrell

Jun 8, 2007, 12:23:49 PM6/8/07

I'm in bed. Does that count?

-- cary

Irv Hyatt

Jun 8, 2007, 1:43:55 PM6/8/07

"Cary Kittrell" <ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message

Close enough

> -- cary

tr...@is-better.com

Jun 9, 2007, 10:52:36 AM6/9/07
> Dr. Chung do you sin?

"No."

> Please provide examples of how often

"Zero."

> and of what kind?

"None."

The word of the Lord in measure of the above:

If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in
us.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our
sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in
us.