A Spirit-guided WDJW thought concerning hunger.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 1, 2008, 7:42:45 AM9/1/08
"About noon the following day as they were on their journey and
approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. He became
hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being
prepared, he fell into a trance. He saw heaven opened and something
like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners." (Acts
10:9-11)

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Acts 10:9-11 is as follows:

When we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), pray to our
heavenly Father, we become both spiritually hungry (wanting Jesus) and
physically hungry (wanting "something to eat"), thereby reminding us
about Jesus' words:

"Just as the living Father sent Me and I live because of the Father,
so the one who feeds on Me will live because of Me. This is the bread
that came down from heaven. Your forefathers ate manna and died, but
he who feeds on this bread will live forever." -- LORD Jesus Christ
(John 6:57-58)

Amen.

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://HeartMDPhD.com/WDJW

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21...

http://TruthRUS.org/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

May all souls choose to become healthier:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHealthy

Here is a simple parable given in hopes of promoting much greater
understanding:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com