Re: Best Websites for Weight Loss Treatment

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 28, 2007, 9:12:21 AM4/28/07
Wiser to simply eat less:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp

This Approach now comes with a million dollar guarantee:

http://TruthRUS.org/Guarantee

May GOD bless you.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

thinkbigmedia....@gmail.com wrote:
> Which is the best online guide or website for weight loss treatment.
> Here is the list of best resources for weight loss treatment.
> http://thehealthcare.blogspot.com/2007/04/best-websites-for-weight-loss-treatment.html

Al

Apr 29, 2007, 10:23:44 AM4/29/07
Andrew B. Chung, chungshit artist, wrote:

> This Approach now comes with a million dollar guarantee:
>

> http://Truthxxxx/Guarantee

More chungshit. (no need to call it bullshit anymore)

Pastor Kutchie, Earthquack's nemesis

Apr 29, 2007, 4:21:50 PM4/29/07
On Apr 28, 2:12 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Wiser to simply eat less:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp
>
> This Approach now comes with a million dollar guarantee:

http://www.atlantapd.org/index.asp?nav=ContactUs

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 29, 2007, 4:26:06 PM4/29/07
convicted neighbor Al wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52273206a0fc5db3?

> > This Approach now comes with a million dollar guarantee:
> >
> > http://TruthRUS.org/Guarantee

> More chungshit. (no need to call it bullshit anymore)

Your foul language simply shows that you remain convicted by the Holy
Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Cary Kittrell

Apr 30, 2007, 2:14:48 PM4/30/07
In article <1177878366.4...@y5g2000hsa.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Al wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52273206a0fc5db3?
> > >
> > > This Approach now comes with a million dollar guarantee:
> > >
> > > http://TruthRUS.org/Guarantee
> >
> > More chungshit. (no need to call it bullshit anymore)
>
> Your foul language simply shows that you remain convicted by the Holy
> Spirit:

"It is my heavenly Father's job to judge, the Holy Spirit's
job to convict, and my job to love."
-- Reverend Billy Graham (attributed)

"[Billy Graham] is a foolish, lying, leg-spreading whore,
and hell beneath awaits."
-- Phelps/Westboro web site

"God hates Billy Graham".
-- Phelps/Westboro web site

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 30, 2007, 6:38:02 PM4/30/07
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Al wrote:

> > > More chungshit. (no need to call it bullshit anymore)
> >
> > Your foul language simply shows that you remain convicted by the Holy
> > Spirit:
> >

> "It is my heavenly Father's job to judge, the Holy Spirit's
> job to convict, and my job to love."
> -- Reverend Billy Graham (attributed)
>

> "[Billy Graham] is a foolish, lying, leg-spreading whore,
> and hell beneath awaits."
> -- Phelps/Westboro web site
>
> "God hates Billy Graham".
> -- Phelps/Westboro web site

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1276b51754a91190?

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Mu

May 2, 2007, 2:56:51 AM5/2/07
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 18:14:48 +0000 (UTC), Cary Kittrell wrote:

> "It is my heavenly Father's job to judge, the Holy Spirit's
> job to convict, and my job to love."
> -- Reverend Billy Graham (attributed)
>
> "[Billy Graham] is a foolish, lying, leg-spreading whore,
> and hell beneath awaits."
> -- Phelps/Westboro web site
>
> "God hates Billy Graham".
> -- Phelps/Westboro web site
>

> -- cary

Grow up, Kittrell, you are wasting a fine mind with this ridiculous
Chung obsession of yours. Seriously, grow the hell up.
--
http://www.steppenwolf.com/lyr/mnnster.html

tr...@is-better.com

May 2, 2007, 10:05:05 AM5/2/07
> "It is my heavenly Father's job to judge, the Holy Spirit's
> job to convict, and my job to love."
> -- Reverend Billy Graham
(attributed)

> "[Billy Graham] is a foolish, lying, leg-spreading whore,
> and hell beneath awaits."
> -- Phelps/Westboro web site
>
> "God hates Billy Graham".
> -- Phelps/Westboro web site
>

> -- cary

"Grow up, Kittrell, you are wasting a fine mind with this ridiculous
Chung obsession of yours. Seriously, grow the hell up."

Hmmm, does that > "It is my heavenly Father's job to judge, the

Holy Spirit's
> job to convict, and my job to love."
> -- Reverend Billy Graham
(attributed)

> "[Billy Graham] is a foolish, lying, leg-spreading whore,
> and hell beneath awaits."
> -- Phelps/Westboro web site
>
> "God hates Billy Graham".
> -- Phelps/Westboro web site
>

> -- cary

Grow up, Kittrell, you are wasting a fine mind with this ridiculous
Chung obsession of yours. Seriously, grow the hell up.

Hmmm, does that > "It is my heavenly Father's job to judge, the Holy

Spirit's
> job to convict, and my job to love."
> -- Reverend Billy Graham
(attributed)

> "[Billy Graham] is a foolish, lying, leg-spreading whore,
> and hell beneath awaits."
> -- Phelps/Westboro web site
>
> "God hates Billy Graham".
> -- Phelps/Westboro web site
>

> -- cary

Grow up, Kittrell, you are wasting a fine mind with this ridiculous
Chung obsession of yours. Seriously, grow the hell up

Hmmm, does that obsession sword cut both ways?

Mu

May 2, 2007, 5:12:06 PM5/2/07
If you think I am going to try and read through this ridiculous crap you
posted below, then, wait a minute, you post like an 8th grader, school's
out.

Never mind.

--
http://www.steppenwolf.com/lyr/mnnster.html