"And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2007, 1:45:40 PM6/6/07
Simply a few words to the wise...

Yes, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen.

"The brothers and sisters of Christ will be attacked by the spawn of
satan." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
special...

...we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

Here's how you can also be forgiven by GOD:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Neil Kelsey

Jun 6, 2007, 2:08:21 PM6/6/07
On Jun 6, 10:45 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> Simply a few words to the wise...
>
> Yes, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.
>
> "I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ
>
> Amen.
>
> "The brothers and sisters of Christ will be attacked by the spawn of
> satan." -- Holy Spirit
>
> Amen.
>
> The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> special...
>
> ...we are simply forgiven by GOD:
>
> http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
>
> Here's how you can also be forgiven by GOD:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> with well-balanced diets"http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

The holy spirit is a non-existent idiot, and dresses like a pansy.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2007, 3:00:27 PM6/6/07
unwise neighbor Neil Kelsey wrote:

> > Simply a few words to the wise...
> >
> > Yes, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.
> >
> > "I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ
> >
> > Amen.
> >
> > "The brothers and sisters of Christ will be attacked by the spawn of
> > satan." -- Holy Spirit
> >
> > Amen.
> >
> > The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> > special...
> >
> > ...we are simply forgiven by GOD:
> >
> > http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
> >
> > Here's how you can also be forgiven by GOD:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
>
> The holy spirit is a non-existent idiot, and dresses like a pansy.

Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.

Prayerfully clothed in power from on high,

Startlemyerfieldson

Jun 6, 2007, 3:21:41 PM6/6/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

> Simply a few words to the wise...

Chunky Chunky po Punky
Banana-fana fo Funky
Me My Mo Monkey
Chunky

Cygnus, the medical consultant

Jun 6, 2007, 3:26:31 PM6/6/07
Let's do JESUS!

jesus jesus bo besus
banana fan fo fesus
me mi mo mesus
jeebus

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 6, 2007, 3:27:07 PM6/6/07
On Jun 6, 3:00 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> unwise neighbor Neil Kelsey wrote:
>

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > > Simply a few words to the wise...
>
> > > Yes, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.
>
> > > "I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ
>
> > > Amen.
>
> > > "The brothers and sisters of Christ will be attacked by the spawn of
> > > satan." -- Holy Spirit
>
> > > Amen.
>
> > > The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> > > special...
>
> > > ...we are simply forgiven by GOD:
>
> > >http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
>
> > > Here's how you can also be forgiven by GOD:
>
> > >http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
>
> > The holy spirit is a non-existent idiot, and dresses like a pansy.
>
> Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.

The holey spirit liked to pick his nose and eat the boogers.

Geoff

Jun 6, 2007, 3:38:17 PM6/6/07
Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital wrote:

>>> The holy spirit is a non-existent idiot, and dresses like a pansy.
>>
>> Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.
>
> The holey spirit liked to pick his nose and eat the boogers.

The holey spook was found passed out in the gutter in Bowery with a condom
in his ass.
--
Geoff O'Furman
Head Coach, Varsity Hockey

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 6, 2007, 3:47:22 PM6/6/07
On Jun 6, 3:38 pm, "Geoff" <geb...@yahoo.nospam.com> wrote:

> >> Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.
>
> > The holey spirit liked to pick his nose and eat the boogers.
>
> The holey spook was found passed out in the gutter in Bowery with a condom
> in his ass.

And grass stains on his knees.

Irv Hyatt

Jun 6, 2007, 3:34:08 PM6/6/07

"Startlemyerfieldson" <Sta...@lost.it> wrote in message

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message
>> Simply a few words to the wise...
>>

> Chunky Chunky po Punky
> Banana-fana fo Funky
> Me My Mo Monkey
> Chunky

Chung Chung mo mung
banana fanna fo fung
me my mo MUNG
stuck in DUNG

_ Prof. Jonez _

Jun 6, 2007, 4:16:18 PM6/6/07
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Simply a few words to the wise...

Fuck the Holy Spirit, and fuck what it stands for.

Any questions?

_ Prof. Jonez _

Jun 6, 2007, 4:17:25 PM6/6/07
Geoff wrote:

>>> Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.
>>
>> The holey spirit liked to pick his nose and eat the boogers.
>
> The holey spook was found passed out in the gutter in Bowery with a
> condom in his ass.

DNA matched the spooge in the condom to the Pope ...

flyingrat

Jun 6, 2007, 4:24:38 PM6/6/07
In article <1181151940.4...@x35g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
ach...@emorycardiology.com says...

> Simply a few words to the wise...

Andrew Chung:

Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

Has lost numerous NNTP accounts with supernews and others, has had many
Google accounts nuked, and his vanity domain heartmdphd.com is now
banned from setting up accounts. He is instead using multiple Google
sock accounts and email addresses in the format love#@thetruth.com (#
being a number)

Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and only job
after just over 80 days

Fled the state of Florida, and now claims to practice in Georgia despite
having no admission priveliges in the State's hospitals

Runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa $200, the
ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its website

Makes failed prophecies concerning earthquakes with areas and dates,
which don't happen (remember the bible quotes about false prophets)

Performed a public attempt at 'exorcising' a Malaysian sock on usenet,
then denied doing it. He has recently reversed position again and admits
to practicing exorcism by usenet, proving himself a liar in the process.

Promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that he
demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud, where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover onto food.

Declares he has a cardiology practice despite posting night and day from
the same IP address (his home presumably) or a coffee shop internet cafe

Makes further false prophecies that we should now be all dying in a bird
flu pandemic. When these fail to happen, he does them all over again and
changes the dates. Nuclear war is another Chung spciality, which
naturally doesn't happen when he says it is going to.

Worships evil hatemonger Fred Phelps and will not denounce the acts of
Westboro's congregation. He even accuses someone with the name Phelps of
being Fred's son and refuses to accept he is completely wrong.

Uses the same patter as Pat Robertson, indicating his religious activity
is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly fundamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco. His latest vile trick is spamming the
blogs of dying cancer patients and then crowing triumphantly when they
pass away.

Bill Dunkenfield

Jun 6, 2007, 4:52:58 PM6/6/07
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> unwise neighbor Neil Kelsey wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > Simply a few words to the wise...
> > >
> > > Yes, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.
> > >
> > > "I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ
> > >
> > > Amen.
> > >
> > > "The brothers and sisters of Christ will be attacked by the spawn of
> > > satan." -- Holy Spirit
> > >
> > > Amen.
> > >
> > > The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> > > special...
> > >
> > > ...we are simply forgiven by GOD:
> > >
> > > http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
> > >
> > > Here's how you can also be forgiven by GOD:
> > >
> > > http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
> >
> > The holy spirit is a non-existent idiot, and dresses like a pansy.
>
> Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.
>
> Prayerfully clothed in power from on high,
>
> Andrew <><
> --

Double bugger fuck the christ child.

JAM

Kurt Gavin

Jun 6, 2007, 5:13:01 PM6/6/07

"Andrew Beavis Chung, Mc Demon

You are CONDEMNED !

Your worship the false god jesus and you genuflect before his idol
(crosses).

Doing that, you break Commandments - Chung - you ARE condemned..

Velvet Elvis

Jun 6, 2007, 6:22:43 PM6/6/07

And Methuselah!

Methuselah Methuselah bo booza bo, uh, er...

Michelle Malkin

Jun 6, 2007, 9:24:01 PM6/6/07
"Bill Dunkenfield" <BillDun...@nospam.net> wrote in message

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
>>
>> unwise neighbor Neil Kelsey wrote:

It's a rapist of a young girl, according to you
Christians.

snipped anti-gay comment.

>> Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.

Here, I'll blaspheme IT, too. The Ooky Spook
is a rapist and should serve time in a cell with
a guy named Otto.

>> Prayerfully clothed in power from on high,

Jailwear by Dior, no doubt. A lovely little gown
number with horizontal stripes should be just
the thing for this chubby rapist of young girls.

panam...@hotmail.com

Jun 6, 2007, 9:28:51 PM6/6/07
On Jun 6, 1:45 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> Simply a few words to the wise...

http://www.blasphemychallenge.com/

Enjoy!

-PF, Atl.
aa#2015/KoBAAWA!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2007, 10:16:28 PM6/6/07
convicted neighbor Geoff wrote:

> >> Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.
> >
> > The holey spirit liked to pick his nose and eat the boogers.
>
> The holey spook was found passed out in the gutter in Bowery with a condom
> in his ass.
> --
> Geoff O'Furman
> Head Coach, Varsity Hockey
> University of Ediacara
> AA #22??

Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.

Prayerfully in the awesome power of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined

with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Stephen Knight

Jun 6, 2007, 10:39:19 PM6/6/07

Not to mention a sore ass and a quarter in HIS hand.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2007, 10:51:43 PM6/6/07
neighbor Bill Dunkenfield wrote:
> > unwise neighbor Neil Kelsey wrote:

> > > The holy spirit is a non-existent idiot, and dresses like a pansy.
> >
> > Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.
>
> Double bugger fuck the christ child.
>
> JAM

Your compulsion toward pedophilia simply shows that you are lost:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/dream.asp

This victory belongs to GOD Whom I love with all my heart, soul, mind,
and strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp

Reverently fear GOD and dread nothing (especially not satan and his
demons) that is of this world:

http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

Again, the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
special...

...we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

May you wisely choose to be forgiven by GOD too by publicly declaring
with your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined

with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Stephen Knight

Jun 6, 2007, 10:57:19 PM6/6/07
On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 19:16:28 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>convicted neighbor Geoff wrote:

>> > The holey spirit liked to pick his nose and eat the boogers.
>>
>> The holey spook was found passed out in the gutter in Bowery with a condom
>> in his ass.
>> --
>> Geoff O'Furman
>> Head Coach, Varsity Hockey
>> University of Ediacara
>> AA #22??
>
>Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.
>
>Prayerfully in the awesome power of the Holy Spirit,
>
>Andrew <><

I've plonked this fuckwit twice. I have Agent 1.9 and he keeps
coming back. If anyone has a suggestion on how to get this moron dead
on my reader, please let me know.

He's so pathetic, making fun of him is just plain boring.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2007, 11:06:47 PM6/6/07
convicted neighbor Stephen Knight wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:
> > satan via another sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

> >> The holey spook was found passed out in the gutter in Bowery with a condom
> >> in his ass.
> >
> >And grass stains on his knees.
> >
> Not to mention a sore ass and a quarter in HIS hand.

Sad to read that you have been led by satan to unwisely blaspheme HIM.

Prayerfully in the infinite power of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined

with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Art Deco

Jun 6, 2007, 11:12:46 PM6/6/07
Stephen Knight <woo...@comcast.net> wrote:

Andy BenHur Chung is a dedicated GooGoo Grouper, and has literally
dozens of GooGoo Groups (about half of which have been nuked for
abuse), which he uses with wild abandon as he spreads his hate. You
have to plonk him on his name alone, without the email address, which
changes hourly.

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Of doing Venus in person would obviously incorporate a composite
rigid airship, along with it's internal cache of frozen pizza and
ice cold beer."
-- Brad Guth, bigoted racist

Neil Kelsey

Jun 6, 2007, 11:13:09 PM6/6/07
On Jun 6, 7:51 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <l...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

I publicly declare with my ass that Jesus blows and God sucks, which
is quite an accomplishment for non-existent beings.

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined

> with well-balanced diets."http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth-

servitum

Jun 6, 2007, 11:18:57 PM6/6/07

it seems you must killfile them all

Andrew B. Chung

and all those who reply to him,
because THEY will bring his posts to you.

Andy Is Evil
Kurt Gavin
Robert Weldon
Velvet Elvis
Cary Kittrell
Matt Silberstein
Irv Hyatt
Geoff
Prof. jonez
Flying Rat
Bill Dunkenfield
Michelle Malkin
Stephen Knight

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2007, 11:52:13 PM6/6/07
convicted neighbor Glenn McClary (owd or servitum) wrote:
> convicted neighbor Steve Knight wrote:
> > Andrew in the Holy Spirit boldly wrote:

> >> Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.
> >>
> >> Prayerfully in the awesome power of the Holy Spirit,
> >>
> >> Andrew <><
> >
> > I've plonked this fuckwit twice. I have Agent 1.9 and he keeps
> > coming back. If anyone has a suggestion on how to get this moron dead
> > on my reader, please let me know.
>
> it seems you must killfile them all
>
> Andrew B. Chung
>
> and all those who reply to him,
> because THEY will bring his posts to you.
>
> Andy Is Evil
> Kurt Gavin
> Robert Weldon
> Velvet Elvis
> Cary Kittrell
> Matt Silberstein
> Irv Hyatt
> Geoff
> Prof. jonez
> Flying Rat
> Bill Dunkenfield
> Michelle Malkin
> Stephen Knight

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS compelling
you to demonstrate that indeed an uncovered lamp giving the light of
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ, gives light to everyone in the
room.

Laus Deo ! ! !

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

You will remain in my prayers, dear neighbor Glenn whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><

Father Haskell

Jun 7, 2007, 12:55:33 AM6/7/07
On Jun 6, 11:06 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <l...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> convicted neighbor Stephen Knight wrote:
>
> > satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

> > >And grass stains on his knees.
>
> > Not to mention a sore ass and a quarter in HIS hand.
>
> Sad to read that you have been led by satan to unwisely blaspheme HIM.

Actually, by you, not Satan.

Cygnus, the medical consultant

Jun 7, 2007, 1:36:19 AM6/7/07
> Stephen Knight- Hide quoted text -

How about just filtering all posts containing the word 'Chung'? You
should catch most of it...

johac

Jun 7, 2007, 2:46:09 AM6/7/07
In article <1181156220.9...@o11g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

> unwise neighbor Neil Kelsey wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > Simply a few words to the wise...
> > >
> > > Yes, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.
> > >
> > > "I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ
> > >
> > > Amen.
> > >
> > > "The brothers and sisters of Christ will be attacked by the spawn of
> > > satan." -- Holy Spirit
> > >
> > > Amen.
> > >
> > > The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> > > special...
> > >
> > > ...we are simply forgiven by GOD:
> > >
> > > http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
> > >

> > > Here's how you can also be forgiven by GOD:
> > >
> > > http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

> > The holy spirit is a non-existent idiot, and dresses like a pansy.
>
> Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.

Now how could my words hurt Old Spooky? He doesn't even exist.

> Prayerfully clothed in power from on high,

You really should stop smoking that stuff.

--
John #1782

"We should always be disposed to believe that which appears to us to be
white is really black, if the hierarchy of the church so decides."

- Saint Ignatius Loyola (1491-1556) Founder of the Jesuit Order.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 7, 2007, 5:38:04 AM6/7/07
convicted neighbor johac wrote:
> > unwise neighbor Neil Kelsey wrote:

> > > The holy spirit is a non-existent idiot, and dresses like a pansy.
> >
> > Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.
>
> Now how could my words hurt Old Spooky?

Your words can't hurt the Holy Spirit.

HE is GOD.

This is HIS universe and HIS reality.

These are HIS rules.

HE remains sovereign.

> He doesn't even exist.

Without the LORD, your beliefs are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Geoff

Jun 7, 2007, 8:52:13 AM6/7/07
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Stephen Knight wrote:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

>>> And grass stains on his knees.
>>>
>> Not to mention a sore ass and a quarter in HIS hand.
>
> Sad to read that you have been led by satan to unwisely blaspheme HIM.

And Andy Chung gave him a Dirty Sanchez.

Geoff

Jun 7, 2007, 8:54:40 AM6/7/07
servitum wrote:

> and all those who reply to him,
> because THEY will bring his posts to you.
>
> Andy Is Evil
> Kurt Gavin
> Robert Weldon
> Velvet Elvis
> Cary Kittrell
> Matt Silberstein
> Irv Hyatt
> Geoff
> Prof. jonez
> Flying Rat
> Bill Dunkenfield
> Michelle Malkin
> Stephen Knight

I didn't reply to him? I just jumped on the pile! Andy's in my killfile too.

Irv Hyatt

Jun 7, 2007, 9:40:40 AM6/7/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

> convicted neighbor Geoff wrote:

>> > The holey spirit liked to pick his nose and eat the boogers.
>>
>> The holey spook was found passed out in the gutter in Bowery with a
>> condom
>> in his ass.
>> --
>> Geoff O'Furman
>> Head Coach, Varsity Hockey
>> University of Ediacara
>> AA #22??
>
> Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.

Who is "HIM"? I thought we were talking about a ghost.
Do you see ghosts?

Irv Hyatt

Jun 7, 2007, 9:43:10 AM6/7/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

We're not actually in a 'room' here.

Somebody Who Loves You

Jun 7, 2007, 9:02:45 AM6/7/07

"Irv Hyatt" <irvh...@ca.rr.com> wrote in message news:46680b74$0$9944$4c36...@roadrunner.com...

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message news:1181188333.5...@n15g2000prd.googlegroups.com...
>> convicted neighbor Glenn McClary (owd or servitum) wrote:

you must killfile them all

>>> Andrew B. Chung
>>>
>>> and all those who reply to him,
>>> because THEY will bring his posts to you.
>>>
>>> Andy Is Evil
>>> Kurt Gavin
>>> Robert Weldon
>>> Velvet Elvis
>>> Cary Kittrell
>>> Matt Silberstein
>>> Irv Hyatt
>>> Geoff
>>> Prof. jonez
>>> Flying Rat
>>> Bill Dunkenfield
>>> Michelle Malkin
>>> Stephen Knight
>>
>> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS compelling
>> you to demonstrate that indeed an uncovered lamp giving the light of
>> the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ, gives light to everyone in the
>> room.
>
> We're not actually in a 'room' here.

What about UR sins, Luv! (-:

Somebody Who Loves You

Jun 7, 2007, 9:04:13 AM6/7/07

"Irv Hyatt" <irvh...@ca.rr.com> wrote in message news:46680ade$0$9964$4c36...@roadrunner.com...

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message
>> convicted neighbor Geoff wrote:

>>> The holey spook was found passed out in the gutter in Bowery with a condom
>>> in his ass.
>>> --
>>> Geoff O'Furman
>>> Head Coach, Varsity Hockey
>>> University of Ediacara
>>> AA #22??
>>
>> Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.
>
> Who is "HIM"? I thought we were talking about a ghost.
> Do you see ghosts?

I Luv, when U (W)bore Tracii, did it cum out da front or UR rear?

whitesright

Jun 7, 2007, 10:09:28 AM6/7/07
Sand nigger babble from thousands of years ago when people beleived in
sacraficing animals to their Gods .
When will you stupid people figure this out ? Sand niggers are blood thirsty
piles of shit . Any one beleiving in their crap is an idiot . There is no
savior you fool !
You want saved ? Better do it your self !
Your " savior " could not even save himself . What kind of idiot tells sand
niggers to love one another ? Oh yea , Bush ! It is not working out so well
for him either . I suspect that some day he will be caught up with by the
sand niggers he wants to save and they will crusify him also .

Irv Hyatt

Jun 7, 2007, 11:16:05 AM6/7/07

"whitesright" <white...@usa.com> wrote in message
Stupid bigot, learn how to spell: "crusify"

Irv Hyatt

Jun 7, 2007, 11:16:42 AM6/7/07

"Somebody Who Loves You" <swl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
What sins? I'm perfect

Irv Hyatt

Jun 7, 2007, 11:19:12 AM6/7/07

> "Irv Hyatt" <irvh...@ca.rr.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in
>> message news:1181182588....@j4g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

>>> Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.
>>
>> Who is "HIM"? I thought we were talking about a ghost.
>> Do you see ghosts?
>

> I Luv, when U (W)bore Tracii, did it cum out da front or UR rear?

You're showing your bitterness melty. It was a painful ordinary delivery to
a smart big healthy baby.
What have you done lately to contribute to society?

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 7, 2007, 11:34:43 AM6/7/07
On Jun 6, 10:16 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> convicted neighbor Geoff wrote:

> > > The holey spirit liked to pick his nose and eat the boogers.
>
> > The holey spook was found passed out in the gutter in Bowery with a condom
> > in his ass.
> > --
> > Geoff O'Furman
> > Head Coach, Varsity Hockey
> > University of Ediacara
> > AA #22??
>
> Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.

FUCK YEAH!

Wtih THIS:

http://www.bobcometal.com/bobcomall/assets/product_images/HM1800_l.jpg

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 7, 2007, 11:58:07 AM6/7/07
convicted neighbor Floyd (panamfl...@hotmail.com) wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/05cd0d767d705fd4?
>
> http://www.blasphemychallenge.com/
>
> Enjoy!

There is no joy watching folks earn eternal condemnation thereby
killing their souls.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

You remain in my prayers, dear neighbor Floyd whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><

Irv Hyatt

Jun 7, 2007, 11:55:28 AM6/7/07

"Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital"
<profess...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
WOW! The Anal Annihilator

panam...@hotmail.com

Jun 7, 2007, 1:42:37 PM6/7/07
On Jun 7, 11:58 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <l...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> convicted neighbor Floyd (panamfl...@hotmail.com) wrote:
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/05cd0d767d705fd4?
>
> >http://www.blasphemychallenge.com/
>
> > Enjoy!
>
> There is no joy watching folks earn eternal condemnation thereby
> killing their souls.

There is no joy watching folks waste their lives believing in "souls",
Andy. Take yourself, for example. How much time and effort do you
waste posting this tripe on Usenet? What useful things could a man
with your education have done instead? Pitiful wretch, you are. And
all so unnessessarry.

-PF, Atl.
aa#2015/KoBAAWA!

The holy spirit and fifty cents won't even get you a cup of coffee.

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 7, 2007, 3:35:27 PM6/7/07
On Jun 7, 11:55 am, "Irv Hyatt" <irvhy...@ca.rr.com> wrote:
> "Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital"<professorlof...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Well, I did find it listed under "demolition hammers."

Uncle Vic

Jun 7, 2007, 3:46:36 PM6/7/07

Oh crap. Now I have to ask. What's a Dirty Sanchez?

UV

Uncle Vic

Jun 7, 2007, 3:57:18 PM6/7/07
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Floyd (panamfl...@hotmail.com) wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/05cd0d767d705fd4?
>> http://www.blasphemychallenge.com/
>>
>> Enjoy!
>
> There is no joy watching folks earn eternal condemnation thereby
> killing their souls.
>
> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Hey! What's up with the "stricken" status? I want to be stricken!
Strike me!

--
Uncle Vic
2011

Irv Hyatt

Jun 7, 2007, 3:49:44 PM6/7/07

"Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital"
<profess...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
heh heh

Irv Hyatt

Jun 7, 2007, 4:06:51 PM6/7/07

"Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message
I don't know either. Guess we could look it up.

Irv Hyatt

Jun 7, 2007, 4:07:41 PM6/7/07

"Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message

Me too. No matter how nasty I am I can't make the list.

> --
> Uncle Vic
> 2011

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 7, 2007, 4:27:31 PM6/7/07
convicted neighbor Floyd (panamfl...@hotmail.com) wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Floyd (panamfl...@hotmail.com) wrote:

> > >http://www.blasphemychallenge.com/
> >
> > > Enjoy!
> >
> > There is no joy watching folks earn eternal condemnation thereby
> > killing their souls.
>
> There is no joy watching folks waste their lives believing in "souls",
> Andy.

The wasted lives happen for those who believe they do not have souls.

> Take yourself, for example.

This is not about me.

> How much time and effort do you
> waste posting this tripe on Usenet?

Zero.

GOD has provided all the time and energy required for the work HE
would have me do.

> What useful things could a man
> with your education have done instead?

Nothing without GOD's help.

> Pitiful wretch, you are.

Hardly.

> And all so unnessessarry.

Correct.

GOD's will be done and not my will.

Simply GOD's servant here. HE can use anybody for HIS will to be
done.

You remain in my prayers, dear neighbor Floyd whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Cary Kittrell

Jun 7, 2007, 6:04:27 PM6/7/07

Oh, that's some physical affliction that Chung is chortling
over having discovered about you (true, or otherwise).

(this is a Sure Sign, because as we all know, good Christians
are not stricken with problems of the flesh. That's why
you almost never see a Christian cancer patient or a
Christian with cardiac problems)

The Sure Sign in my case is a deviated septum, a condition
so rare that it's down there with other orphan diseases
such as dandruff, split nails, and sunburn. I hardly
know how I manage to get of bed in the morning, so great
is my burden.

Anyhow, when The Chung pronounced me to now have become "stricken",
I -- reasonably enough -- pointed out that my condition
had long (as in "lifelong") predated his Official Pronouncement
of Strickitude. Ness.

Whereupon I was told that this was easily explained. Something
involving divine time-travel and altering of the past.

You know, the usual.

-- cary

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 7, 2007, 6:15:00 PM6/7/07
On Jun 7, 6:04 pm, c...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:

Tell him you have Hansen's disease, aka leprosy. Xians eat
that shit up.

johac

Jun 7, 2007, 7:23:34 PM6/7/07
In article <1181209084.6...@r19g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <hear...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

> convicted neighbor johac wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.
> >
> > Now how could my words hurt Old Spooky?
>
> Your words can't hurt the Holy Spirit.
>
> HE is GOD.

HE is a MYTH. Just like his two buddies and your whole religion is a
fairy tale told to gullible small children so they behave when no one is
watching.

Velvet Elvis

Jun 7, 2007, 7:29:55 PM6/7/07

panam...@hotmail.com

Jun 7, 2007, 7:32:25 PM6/7/07
On Jun 7, 4:27 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> convicted neighbor Floyd (panamfl...@hotmail.com) wrote:
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > There is no joy watching folks earn eternal condemnation thereby
> > > killing their souls.
>
> > There is no joy watching folks waste their lives believing in "souls",
> > Andy.
>
> The wasted lives happen for those who believe they do not have souls.
>
> > Take yourself, for example.
>
> This is not about me.

It's entirely about you, Andy! Your insecurities, your delusions of
grandeur, etc. etc.

> > How much time and effort do you
> > waste posting this tripe on Usenet?
>
> Zero.

Liar.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?enc_author=k1MXPhoAAABSuWYbIeI6jIX-_5i8MXlMqc2Kj6YhExRqc4narG5YGg&scoring=d

And pay that child support, ya deadbeat!! Your ex-wife's new boyfriend
needs to refill his Viagra prescription.

-PF, Atl.
aa#2015/KoBAAWA!

Velvet Elvis

Jun 7, 2007, 7:37:30 PM6/7/07
On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 02:38:04 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<hear...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>convicted neighbor johac wrote:

>> > Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.
>>
>> Now how could my words hurt Old Spooky?
>
>Your words can't hurt the Holy Spirit.

Yet your Holy Spirit views blasphemy as a mortal sin. Either you're full of
shit, or your deity is.

Irv Hyatt

Jun 7, 2007, 7:51:04 PM6/7/07

"Velvet Elvis" <now...@noplace.org> wrote in message

Sorry I asked... blechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Irv Hyatt

Jun 7, 2007, 7:54:25 PM6/7/07

"johac" <jhac...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
Do you think he actually soaks these things in?
He's just like the rubber walls he belongs locked in.
It all bounces right off the old quack

Irv Hyatt

Jun 7, 2007, 7:52:45 PM6/7/07

"Cary Kittrell" <ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message

> In article <naOdnT0tePqD_vXb...@inreach.com> Uncle Vic
> <add...@withheld.com> writes:
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>> > There is no joy watching folks earn eternal condemnation thereby
>> > killing their souls.
>> >
>> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>> >
>> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>> >

>> Hey! What's up with the "stricken" status? I want to be stricken!
>> Strike me!
>
> Oh, that's some physical affliction that Chung is chortling
> over having discovered about you (true, or otherwise).
>
> (this is a Sure Sign, because as we all know, good Christians
> are not stricken with problems of the flesh. That's why
> you almost never see a Christian cancer patient or a
> Christian with cardiac problems)

They've all visited Benny Hinn when they were released from the looney bin

Stephen Knight

Jun 7, 2007, 10:49:34 PM6/7/07
On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 20:06:47 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>convicted neighbor Stephen Knight wrote:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

>> >And grass stains on his knees.
>> >
>> Not to mention a sore ass and a quarter in HIS hand.
>
>Sad to read that you have been led by satan to unwisely blaspheme HIM.
>

>Prayerfully in the infinite power of the Holy Spirit,
>
>Andrew <><

Dung, have you ever done this?

After having anal sex with your wife, you pull out your tiny penis
and wipe it across her upper lip, forming an authentic looking Mexican
moustache.

I've done it to her three times and she can't stop laughing! One
time I told her I was 'anointing' her with the holy spirit and she
laughed so hard, she pissed herself!

She sure has some stories to tell about you. Especially your small
penis. She don't care about how mental you are. It's the tiny penis
and how you make up lies about fathering a child.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Irv Hyatt

Jun 7, 2007, 11:51:33 PM6/7/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

More productive to blaspheme you since there isn't a him

Michelle Malkin

Jun 8, 2007, 12:32:59 AM6/8/07
"johac" <jhac...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

What the hell. It's been done on UTube, so why not here, too?
I don't believe in the Ooky Spook and the Christian myth says
that it is a child rapist. They're proud of it, too! Ewwwww!
Oh, yes, here is alt.atheism, but anyone from any of the other
newsgroups Chunglets insists on crossposting to is welcome to
join in.
--
^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
Michelle Malkin (Mickey) aa list#1
> --
> John #1782

johac

Jun 8, 2007, 12:43:24 AM6/8/07
In article <_9OdndrdCv9tRvXb...@comcast.com>,
"Michelle Malkin" <hypa...@comcast.net> wrote:

I agree. If Spooky existed, he would be a child rapist. The whole thing
is a hoax anyway, The literature of the ancients is full of gods having
sex with mortal women, willingly or not. How many demigods did Zeus
father again? The authors of the NT weren't even original. They
plagiarized earlier myths, just like many other tall tales in their
Wholly Babble.

johac

Jun 8, 2007, 12:47:18 AM6/8/07
In article <1181272787.9...@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,

I'm sad to see that you are a gullible twit.

> Prayerfully in the infinite power of the Holy Spirit,

That which doesn't exist has no power.

johac

Jun 8, 2007, 12:49:50 AM6/8/07
In article <46689b0b$1$4643$4c36...@roadrunner.com>,
"Irv Hyatt" <irvh...@ca.rr.com> wrote:

Of course not.

> He's just like the rubber walls he belongs locked in.
> It all bounces right off the old quack

Rubber room for him sounds about right.

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Jun 8, 2007, 12:51:24 AM6/8/07
> HE is a MYTH. Just like his two buddies and your whole religion is a
> fairy tale told to gullible small children so they behave when no one is
> watching.

and your proof of this claim is

arf meow arf - nsa fodder
al qaeda terrorism nuclear bomb iran taliban big brother
if you meet buddha on the usenet killfile him

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Jun 8, 2007, 12:53:17 AM6/8/07
In article <jhachmann-5CDFA...@news.giganews.com>,
johac <jhac...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> That which doesn't exist has no power.

and your nonexistence proof is

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Jun 8, 2007, 12:54:30 AM6/8/07
In article <jhachmann-720DF...@news.giganews.com>,
johac <jhac...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I agree. If Spooky existed, he would be a child rapist. The whole thing
> is a hoax anyway, The literature of the ancients is full of gods having

you keep claiming its a lie its a hoax etc

so why not prove your claim

Cygnus, the medical consultant

Jun 8, 2007, 1:35:52 AM6/8/07
On Jun 7, 7:32 pm, panamfl...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Jun 7, 4:27 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>

> <ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Floyd (panamfl...@hotmail.com) wrote:

> > > There is no joy watching folks waste their lives believing in "souls",
> > > Andy.
>
> > The wasted lives happen for those who believe they do not have souls.
>
> > > Take yourself, for example.
>
> > This is not about me.
>
> It's entirely about you, Andy! Your insecurities, your delusions of
> grandeur, etc. etc.
>
> > > How much time and effort do you
> > > waste posting this tripe on Usenet?
>
> > Zero.
>
> Liar.
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups/search?enc_author=k1MXPhoAAABSuWYbIeI...

> And pay that child support, ya deadbeat!! Your ex-wife's new boyfriend
> needs to refill his Viagra prescription.
>
> -PF, Atl.
> aa#2015/KoBAAWA!- Hide quoted text -

WTF, Floyd? Quackie's still prayin' for you, you dear neighbor you.
What are you doing wrong?

Pulling for your eternal damnation,
The REAL holy spirit

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 8, 2007, 5:02:10 AM6/8/07
On Jun 8, 12:54 am, mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des
anges <mair_fh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In article <jhachmann-720DFD.21432407062...@news.giganews.com>,

> johac <jhachm...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> > I agree. If Spooky existed, he would be a child rapist. The whole thing
> > is a hoax anyway, The literature of the ancients is full of gods having
>
> you keep claiming its a lie its a hoax etc
>
> so why not prove your claim

Prove it's true, fruitcake.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 8, 2007, 7:28:41 AM6/8/07
mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges wrote:

> satan via a sockpuppet wrote:
>
> > That which doesn't exist has no power.
>
> and your nonexistence proof is

There is no such thing as a nonexistence proof.

As for a proof of the existence of GOD, only the faithless need it.

"That which has no faith has no power." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

GOD is the Source of all power.

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more

faithful...

... we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

If you are not forgiven, here's how to become forgiven:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><

Kate

Jun 8, 2007, 10:29:01 AM6/8/07
On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 21:54:30 -0700, mariposas rand mair fheal
greykitten tomys des anges <mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>In article <jhachmann-720DF...@news.giganews.com>,
> johac <jhac...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> I agree. If Spooky existed, he would be a child rapist. The whole thing
>> is a hoax anyway, The literature of the ancients is full of gods having
>
>you keep claiming its a lie its a hoax etc

He claims there is no proof, not that it's a lie,hoax etc.

>so why not prove your claim

Sure, show us the proof. If you can't, then there's your proof.

Father Haskell

Jun 8, 2007, 10:32:51 AM6/8/07
On Jun 7, 3:57 pm, Uncle Vic <addr...@withheld.com> wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > convicted neighbor Floyd (panamfl...@hotmail.com) wrote:

> >>http://www.blasphemychallenge.com/
>
> >> Enjoy!
>
> > There is no joy watching folks earn eternal condemnation thereby
> > killing their souls.
>
> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
> >http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> Hey! What's up with the "stricken" status? I want to be stricken!
> Strike me!

Tell him you have priapism.

art_deco_...@yahoo.com

Jun 8, 2007, 10:48:58 AM6/8/07
On Jun 8, 9:32 am, Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 7, 3:57 pm, Uncle Vic <addr...@withheld.com> wrote:
>

> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> > > There is no joy watching folks earn eternal condemnation thereby
> > > killing their souls.
>
> > > Clearlyyouremain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

> > >http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> > Hey! What's up with the "stricken" status? I want to be stricken!
> > Strike me!
>
> Tellhimyouhave priapism.

Oooooo, I just Love a nice hard dick.

Art Deco

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Of doing Venus in person would obviously incorporate a composite
rigid airship, along with it's internal cache of frozen pizza and
ice cold beer."
-- Brad Guth, bigoted racist

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Jun 8, 2007, 10:50:08 AM6/8/07
In article <4673671b....@news-west.newscene.com>,
cob...@newscene.com (Kate ) wrote:

> On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 21:54:30 -0700, mariposas rand mair fheal
> greykitten tomys des anges <mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <jhachmann-720DF...@news.giganews.com>,
> > johac <jhac...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> >
> >> I agree. If Spooky existed, he would be a child rapist. The whole thing
> >> is a hoax anyway, The literature of the ancients is full of gods having
> >
> >you keep claiming its a lie its a hoax etc
>
> He claims there is no proof, not that it's a lie,hoax etc.

wrong

he said its a hoax which is not the same thing
but he doesnt prove its a hoax

> >so why not prove your claim
> >

> Sure, show us the proof. If you can't, then there's your proof.

thats old and thats crap

logically youre using the proof rule
if not proof(px) then proof(not px)
you can substitute not px for px and get
if not proof(not px) then proof(not not px)
if not proof(not px) then proof(px)

which means by your proof rule if you cannot prove nonexistence
then you have proven existence

you cannot prove nonexistence

do you care to reconsider your proof rule?

learn some logic before you butt in

Sippuddin

Jun 8, 2007, 11:51:17 AM6/8/07
mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges wrote:

> you cannot prove nonexistence

That's just argument from ignorance, logical fallacy for which theists
are famous. Fortunately nobody ever has to prove the negative. The
burden of proof is always on the affirmative in any case such as this.
The only reasonable default presumption in any case is the null
hypothesis, 'No X', like the default presumption of 'No guilt' in
criminal court, and 'No ETs' in SETI Argus:

"Conservative experimental design demands that we frame our research
hypothesis in what’s called the null form: "resolved that there are no
civilizations in the cosmos which could be recognized by their radio
emissions." Now a single, unambiguous signal is all it takes to disprove
the null hypothesis, and negate the notion of humankind's uniqueness."
-- http://preview.tinyurl.com/2n9v9o

Velvet Elvis

Jun 8, 2007, 2:49:41 PM6/8/07

I understand it's wildly popular with the Loiodice's, except it's Johnny that
gets the moustache.

--

The meek shall inherit the earth,
if that's alright with you...

ur_droll

Jun 8, 2007, 2:55:05 PM6/8/07
On Jun 8, 11:28 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<heartd...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges wrote:
>
> > satan via a sockpuppet wrote:
>
> > > That which doesn't exist has no power.
>
> > and your nonexistence proof is
>
> There is no such thing as a nonexistence proof.
>
> As for a proof of the existence of GOD, only the faithless need it.
>
> "That which has no faith has no power." -- Holy Spirit
>
> Amen.
>
> GOD is the Source of all power.
>
> The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> faithful...
>
> ... we are simply forgiven by GOD:
>
> http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
>
> If you are not forgiven, here's how to become forgiven:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> with well-balanced diets."http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

You have now requested that I kill 6 christians. the first is
done.... it was easy and somewhat satisfying. Particularly knowing
that I can blame you. gods kill will be done

GODEATER

Jun 8, 2007, 3:30:08 PM6/8/07

<mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> In article <jhachmann-5CDFA...@news.giganews.com>,
> johac <jhac...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> That which doesn't exist has no power.
>
> and your nonexistence proof is

it is YOU who must prove the positive claim-and you kn ow what?you can
not-you have NONE!
there ya go ya stupid cat woman.

Irv Hyatt

Jun 8, 2007, 3:30:27 PM6/8/07

"Velvet Elvis" <now...@noplace.org> wrote in message

ok then, that's more appropriate

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 8, 2007, 4:34:42 PM6/8/07
On Jun 8, 2:49 pm, Velvet Elvis <nowh...@noplace.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Jun 2007 16:51:04 -0700, "Irv Hyatt" <irvhy...@ca.rr.com> wrote:
>
> >"Velvet Elvis" <nowh...@noplace.org> wrote in message

> >>http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dirty+sanchez
>
> >Sorry I asked... blechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>
> I understand it's wildly popular with the Loiodice's, except it's Johnny that
> gets the moustache.

Actually, it was originally called the "Dirty Loiodice" in Johnny's
honor.

Kurt Gavin

Jun 8, 2007, 5:55:45 PM6/8/07
Why does the "holy spirit" cower from me?

I say you, chung, are a blasphemer for worshipping the flase god jesus, and
for commititng idol worship of the crucifix with or without your false god
tacked onto it.

You and your holy spirit are so cowardly you won't challenge or refute me.

Your weakness proves that you are squirming blasphemer and idolator.

johac

Jun 8, 2007, 7:23:30 PM6/8/07
In article
<mair_fheal-36938...@sn-ip.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net>,

<mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > HE is a MYTH. Just like his two buddies and your whole religion is a
> > fairy tale told to gullible small children so they behave when no one is
> > watching.
>
> and your proof of this claim is

I see no evidence. You guys are making the claim for existence. You
provide the evidence.

johac

Jun 8, 2007, 7:24:23 PM6/8/07
In article

<mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In article <jhachmann-5CDFA...@news.giganews.com>,
> johac <jhac...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> > That which doesn't exist has no power.
>
> and your nonexistence proof is

No. the burden of proof is on the one who claims existence. Where is it?

johac

Jun 8, 2007, 7:26:36 PM6/8/07
In article
<mair_fheal-49973...@sn-ip.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net>,

<mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In article <jhachmann-720DF...@news.giganews.com>,
> johac <jhac...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> > I agree. If Spooky existed, he would be a child rapist. The whole thing
> > is a hoax anyway, The literature of the ancients is full of gods having
>
> you keep claiming its a lie its a hoax etc

Go write on the blackboard one thousand times: "The burden of proof is

on the one who claims existence."

Jun 8, 2007, 7:43:56 PM6/8/07
On Jun 6, 1:45?pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> Simply a few words to the wise...
>
> Yes, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.
>
> "I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ
>
> Amen.
>
> "The brothers and sisters of Christ will be attacked by the spawn of
> satan." -- Holy Spirit
>
> Amen.
>
> The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> special...
>
> ...we are simply forgiven by GOD:
>
> http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
>

> Here's how you can also be forgiven by GOD:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com
>
> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> with well-balanced diets"http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Mr. Chung,

Thank you for your post.

The explanation of the trinity as we know it today came out of an
early Christian board meeting where it was voted on to decide who had
the best spin for the official view that would be sold to he public

Don't you realize this?

Study up your Christian history some.

Become an agnostic freethinker so you can let go of such delusions.

No, need to become an atheist, but also no need to live in fantasy
land as a wrong believing theist.

Hermeneutics is a major problem with religious thought.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermeneutics

There is such debate and disagreement as to what the scriptures really
mean and the consequences of a 'bad' interpretation will mean
everlasting torture and pain in hell? When deciphering code and
hidden meanings becomes a life or death proposition, one has to wonder
about a God that supposedly put his name on such a muddled up
document. I can also tell you that destroying another being and
causing them 'pain and torturing for eternity' will yield the provider
of that pain and torture ZERO peace. This concept of pain, eternal
hell and karma all smacks of the human touch of 'fear based' religious
thought. We can see it in a quote from a Christian list member here:

JesusForgiveThem writes:

"Do you believe in eternal suffering? I surely would hate for anyone
to consciously chose to spend an eternity in hell over some foolish
pride that they can't get over ... as opposed to opening your heart to
Jesus and see what he has to offer before writing Him off completely."

This discussion of eternal suffering that JesusForgiveThem brings up
leads us to another problem. Which divinely inspired document does one
follow as there are numerous books... all claiming to the word of God?
And all these documents conflict with each other? It is with this
overlap of these documents that are in agreement that I seek to find
peace with. And anything that conflicts or cannot be substantiated and
does not pass my empirical tests I have to let it go as 'man's ego'
being injected into the equation. If God wishes to make things clear
and without the need for hermeneutics then I am all ears. But until
that time, we must each do the best we can and come to peace with this
subject for ourselves.

But this problem of hermeneutics is not limited solely to the study of
monotheism. It also encompasses the history of Buddhist thought as
well. A favorite saying of the Mahayana is that of using 'skillful
means' to achieve ones goal. Skillful Means = Put a Spin On It = LIE.
Now, I am not just singling out the Mahayana as the bad boys. Lies and
imperfections are widespread throughout all spiritual thought that was
ever created my man. Man is imperfect and as such all his religious
thought it also imperfect. But within these imperfections there are
also many perfection's, as seldom is a thing all good or all bad.

With my own spiritual quest I have evolved into an empirical
spiritualist. Or maybe a more detailed description of this would be an
Agnostic Spiritualist Moralist Empiricist' From the tradition of
religion telling massive lies intermingled with some truths (yes the
spiritual traditions of the world contain some truth) I have learned
to not believe anything that requires faith and cannot be tested and
applied as a universal law to the whole of society. I apply this form
of thought to all my spiritual traditions I draw from whether it be
monotheism to Buddhism or Taoism.

Now some of these spiritual truths are 'lesser truths' and subjective
in nature. The application of such relative truth is more or less
unimportant and up to the likes or dislikes of the individual. But the
larger truths that are universal in nature are what I try to
distinguish and then follow. If a concept is not 'crystal clear' and
requires much speculation, I let it go. We can see what has happened
in religious history when man gets too 'enthused' about
interpretation. I do not wish to follow in those footsteps.

How do we know we have made an honest effort at this decoding
business? For one, we do not fool with decoding, we just think and
test for truth. Number two, we come to peace by giving it the 'hell
test.' We work towards moral and ethical principles and develop what
is called a 'good heart' which also aligns us magically with the
empirical basics of religious thought in the various documents
attributed to be the word of God. If we are successful at this quest
and ethically and morally sound, when it comes time to die we can be
at peace knowing we have done our best in this area. And if we find
out that there is a hell and the entity 'claiming to be God' (for lack
of a better name) has domed us to hell from 'not decoding it right'
even with our best efforts, we can be at peace with knowing God is an
unjust God and not a real God but an alien 'god bully' of sorts.

And when it comes to dying and the title 'loving God', we as imperfect
humans that strive to develop a good heart will contain infinity more
of that true 'Godly nature' that this 'alien god bully' claming to be
God that seeks to torture those that have worked along spiritual lines
to be good people. This is the 'hell test' in a nutshell - you are at
peace with your actions and you are authentic as well about your life.
When you align Right Actions + Authenticity this equals PEACE - Just
as Socrates told his accusers when they condemned him to death.
Socrates had no fear of evil in this life or after death:

"Wherefore, O judges, be of good cheer about death, and know this of a
truth - that no evil can happen to a good man, either in life or after
death."

As I write this post, I am reminded of aliens in an old "Superman"
movies that came to earth to tell us to 'bow down' to them or else?
Yes, the aliens in the movie had great powers but they were not
God...they were just gods to us humans. Seek truth, seek inner peace,
seek the development of a good heart and put your best efforts into
finding it and you too can be at peace with this subject. Of course,
if one has never found inner peace all that I am telling you is
unbelievable to you? Always remember...a wise mans knows what he says
and a fool can only say what he knows. Learn to say what you know, and
also know right from wrong actions and you can be at peace with your
life or any life to come as well.

One last point. If you look at the name of the Christian I quoted
above it is JesusForgiveThem it tells an interesting story in itself.
If a God needs to be told by JesusForgiveThem or any other of us
humans what to do, what is right or wrong and we can sway an
omnipotent and perfect God just by begging...then that is one scary
God. For we can see what has happened on earth when human demigods
have been in power.

See:

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/burning.html

Take care,

V (Male)

Agnostic Freethinker
Practical Philosopher
AA #2

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Jun 8, 2007, 8:23:30 PM6/8/07
In article <jhachmann-1588B...@news.giganews.com>,
johac <jhac...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> In article
> <mair_fheal-F16B5...@sn-ip.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net>,
> mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges
> <mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <jhachmann-5CDFA...@news.giganews.com>,
> > johac <jhac...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> >
> > > That which doesn't exist has no power.
> >
> > and your nonexistence proof is
>
> No. the burden of proof is on the one who claims existence. Where is it?

geez binky
learn something about logic so you dont make dumb ass comments like that

its embarassing

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Jun 8, 2007, 8:24:03 PM6/8/07
In article <jhachmann-EEA57...@news.giganews.com>,
johac <jhac...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> In article
> <mair_fheal-36938...@sn-ip.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net>,
> mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges
> <mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > HE is a MYTH. Just like his two buddies and your whole religion is a
> > > fairy tale told to gullible small children so they behave when no one is
> > > watching.
> >
> > and your proof of this claim is
>
> I see no evidence. You guys are making the claim for existence. You
> provide the evidence.

where do i claim existence? cite

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Jun 8, 2007, 8:31:52 PM6/8/07
In article <HPSdnQS0j5OoM_Tb...@giganews.com>,
"GODEATER" <GODE...@GODKILLER.ORG> wrote:

if you really knew anything about logic
you would know any so called negative statement can be a made
a so called positive statement by pushing the negation inward with de morgan

not (some x) px becomes (all x) not px
not (all x) px becomes (some x) not px

your distinction of positive and negative statements
only exists in your twisted perversion of logic
which is why professionals would never make such an assine statemetn as you do

the burden of proof is supposed to be on the person making the assertion
regardless of the form of the assertion

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Jun 8, 2007, 8:32:53 PM6/8/07
In article <jhachmann-02170...@news.giganews.com>,
johac <jhac...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> In article
> <mair_fheal-49973...@sn-ip.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net>,
> mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges
> <mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <jhachmann-720DF...@news.giganews.com>,
> > johac <jhac...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> >
> > > I agree. If Spooky existed, he would be a child rapist. The whole thing
> > > is a hoax anyway, The literature of the ancients is full of gods having
> >
> > you keep claiming its a lie its a hoax etc
> >

> Go write on the blackboard one thousand times: "The burden of proof is
> on the one who claims existence."

after you write you dont know crap about logic

Irv Hyatt

Jun 8, 2007, 8:33:58 PM6/8/07

> In article <jhachmann-EEA57...@news.giganews.com>,
> johac <jhac...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> In article
>> <mair_fheal-36938...@sn-ip.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net>,
>> mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

>> > and your proof of this claim is
>>
>> I see no evidence. You guys are making the claim for existence. You
>> provide the evidence.
>
> where do i claim existence? cite

I think your litter box needs cleaning.

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Jun 8, 2007, 8:47:28 PM6/8/07
In article <X4adnfS5YuNr5_Tb...@comcast.com>,
Sippuddin <si...@macrosoft.net> wrote:

> mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges wrote:
>

> > you cannot prove nonexistence
> >
> That's just argument from ignorance, logical fallacy for which theists

only if i am trying to prove something about god

the only thing im interested in proving is alt-atheists dont know crap
about logic math or science

you provide ample evidence all on your own

> are famous. Fortunately nobody ever has to prove the negative. The

wrong binky

you didnt even take first year geometry did you?
nobody with even a high school math education could say things like that
without their brain collapsing into itself

> burden of proof is always on the affirmative in any case such as this.

the burden of proof is on the person making the assertion

regardless of the form of the assertion

i can de morgan any so called negative statement into an affirmative
and vice versa

> The only reasonable default presumption in any case is the null
> hypothesis, 'No X', like the default presumption of 'No guilt' in
> criminal court, and 'No ETs' in SETI Argus:

a null hypothesis is specific logic construct used
in statistical reinforcement of induction

the burden of proof in us criminal trials (and only criminal trials)
is because the plaintiff has the full resources of the state
while the defendant has only her personal resources
the parties come to court with unequal resources
so they have unequal burdens

in civl trials parties come with equal burdens

in appeals different burdens are used for different circumstances

> "Conservative experimental design demands that we frame our research

> hypothesis in what零 called the null form: "resolved that there are no

> civilizations in the cosmos which could be recognized by their radio
> emissions." Now a single, unambiguous signal is all it takes to disprove
> the null hypothesis, and negate the notion of humankind's uniqueness."
> -- http://preview.tinyurl.com/2n9v9o

diversion noted

youre making an emotional appeal that anyone who disputes you
is some kind of wild eyed loonies like an et fanatic
that you can laugh away without seriously engaging

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Jun 8, 2007, 8:52:53 PM6/8/07
In article <4669f590$1$8962$4c36...@roadrunner.com>,
"Irv Hyatt" <irvh...@ca.rr.com> wrote:

> "mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
> <mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > In article <jhachmann-EEA57...@news.giganews.com>,
> > johac <jhac...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> >
> >> In article
> >> <mair_fheal-36938...@sn-ip.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net>,
> >> mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

> >> I see no evidence. You guys are making the claim for existence. You
> >> provide the evidence.
> >
> > where do i claim existence? cite
>
> I think your litter box needs cleaning.

still trying to be relevant?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 8, 2007, 9:00:28 PM6/8/07
neighbor V wrote:

> > Simply a few words to the wise...
> >
> > Yes, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.
> >
> > "I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ
> >
> > Amen.
> >
> > "The brothers and sisters of Christ will be attacked by the spawn of
> > satan." -- Holy Spirit
> >
> > Amen.
> >
> > The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> > special...
> >
> > ...we are simply forgiven by GOD:
> >
> > http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
> >
> > Here's how you can also be forgiven by GOD:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
>
> Mr. Chung,
>
> Thank you for your post.

You are welcome :-)

All thanks, all praises, and all the glory belongs to GOD, Whom I love
with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength.

> The explanation of the trinity as we know it today came out of an
> early Christian board meeting where it was voted on to decide who had
> the best spin for the official view that would be sold to he public
>
> Don't you realize this?

The "trinity" concept is not being discussed here in this thread.

> Study up your Christian history some.
>
> Become an agnostic freethinker so you can let go of such delusions.
>
> No, need to become an atheist, but also no need to live in fantasy
> land as a wrong believing theist.
>
> Hermeneutics is a major problem with religious thought.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermeneutics

It remains my choice to not be religious.

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with the risen LORD
Jesus Christ.

Suggested reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7e7aa892d200f4f5?

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you hungrier than ever.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined

with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Kurt Gavin

Jun 8, 2007, 9:29:26 PM6/8/07

> neighbor V wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy

<s n i p >

ffffffFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAP !

Chung fears me to the point that he runs and hides from me..

chuckle chuckle - some "holey spirit".

ffffffFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAP !

Father Haskell

Jun 9, 2007, 12:04:34 AM6/9/07
On Jun 8, 8:52 pm, mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des
anges <mair_fh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In article <4669f590$1$8962$4c368...@roadrunner.com>,

> "Irv Hyatt" <irvhy...@ca.rr.com> wrote:
>

> > "mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
> > <mair_fh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > where do i claim existence? cite
>
> > I think your litter box needs cleaning.
>
> still trying to be relevant?

When was it last changed? Christmas? Two years ago?

johac

Jun 9, 2007, 2:36:01 AM6/9/07
In article

<mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In article <jhachmann-EEA57...@news.giganews.com>,
> johac <jhac...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <mair_fheal-36938...@sn-ip.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net>,
> > mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

> > > and your proof of this claim is
> >
> > I see no evidence. You guys are making the claim for existence. You
> > provide the evidence.
>
> where do i claim existence? cite

Do you believe in a god? If so, can you show me what evidence led you to
that belief?

johac

Jun 9, 2007, 2:37:59 AM6/9/07
In article
<mair_fheal-4451D...@sn-ip.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net>,

<mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In article <jhachmann-1588B...@news.giganews.com>,
> johac <jhac...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <mair_fheal-F16B5...@sn-ip.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net>,
> > mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges
> > <mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > and your nonexistence proof is
> >
> > No. the burden of proof is on the one who claims existence. Where is it?
>
> geez binky
> learn something about logic so you dont make dumb ass comments like that
>
> its embarassing

So you admit that you cannot provide evidence for your god. Thank you.

It is loading more messages.