We're worried about a good friend of ours, he might be hooked on meth

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

May 31, 2007, 10:17:50 PM5/31/07
His name is Dr. Andrew B. Chung, and he posts heavily on
sci.med.cardiology --
apparently 23 hours a day, no sleep, no time for his profession as
cardiologist.
His postings carry a definite paranoid tone. He engages in
compulsive
behavior such as making lists of enemies. These are but the tip of
the
iceberg. Could someone please have words with him before it's too
late?
Thank you.

The addict is always the last to know. Alas. Hindsight is 20-20, and
the clues
are as clear as daylight over a high alpine meadow of Swiss edelweiss.

Barbara Schwarz

May 31, 2007, 11:04:08 PM5/31/07
On May 31, 8:17 pm, "Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins

Call Narconon and ask them to help your friend.

Exposing p$ychiatric agents and trolls:
if you are intelligent and think for yourself, they defame, libel, and
abuse you as being mentally ill. If you are not intelligent and don't
think for yourself but adopt their mentally retarded, narrow, false,
insecure, and hate filled opinions, they call you sane. - Thanks, I
rather be my own thinking person. -- Barbara Schwarz

And by the way: Wikipedia (Wikipiggi) lies.

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

May 31, 2007, 11:51:07 PM5/31/07
On May 31, 11:04 pm, Barbara Schwarz <barbara.schw...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On May 31, 8:17 pm, "Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins
>

> Hospital" <professorlof...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > His name is Dr. Andrew B. Chung, and he posts heavily on
> > sci.med.cardiology --
> > apparently 23 hours a day, no sleep, no time for his profession as
> > cardiologist.
> > His postings carry a definite paranoid tone. He engages in
> > compulsive
> > behavior such as making lists of enemies. These are but the tip of
> > the
> > iceberg. Could someone please have words with him before it's too
> > late?
> > Thank you.
>
> > The addict is always the last to know. Alas. Hindsight is 20-20, and
> > the clues
> > are as clear as daylight over a high alpine meadow of Swiss edelweiss.
>
> Call Narconon and ask them to help your friend.

We fear it may be too late.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jun 1, 2007, 1:10:38 AM6/1/07
On May 31, 10:17 pm, "Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins

OT and Rumor mongering spam.

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 1, 2007, 1:55:10 AM6/1/07

Go read his posts on sci.med.cardiology. Judge for yourself.
Let the evidence speak, starting with his "convicts" list --
that's entirely coincident with amphetamine-driven automatism,
with more than a hint of paranoia.

The Dark Lord

Jun 1, 2007, 6:57:20 AM6/1/07
Try rehab.

navy.intern...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2007, 9:36:17 AM6/1/07
On 1 jun, 07:55, "Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital"

1. A "Professor Geoffrey Loftus" doesn't excist.
2. "Saint Swithins Hospital" is the imaginairy facility where the
British movie "Doctor in Clover" was situated.
The movie was filmed in 1966, in colour.
Director: Ralph Thomas.
Producer: Betty E. Box.

In other words: Bogus!

barbz

Jun 1, 2007, 11:23:36 AM6/1/07

Narconon wouldn't help him anyway, it'd just turn him into a
Scientologist. Google Narconon abuse and keep looking for help.

--
"I'm for the separation of church and hate."

Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC(wdne)
xenu...@netscape.net

Kilia

Jun 1, 2007, 3:08:01 PM6/1/07

Glad you caught that, navy! lol

FreeFromScientology

Jun 1, 2007, 3:37:49 PM6/1/07
On Jun 1, 1:55�am, "Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins

If YOU think this guy is doing these things, instead of gossiping
about it here in an unrelated group. you should be filing a complaint
about it to the state medical licensing board.

like i wrote in reply to your post before: it's ' OT and rumor
mongering spam.'
OT means OFF TOPIC .. a social no no on google groups. That alone is
enough reason to ask you to keep this out of this group.

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 1, 2007, 4:45:01 PM6/1/07

He doesn't exist, either. He was, however, a fictional character on
the London Weekend Television comedy "Doctor in the House,"
1969-1971.
Writers included Graham Chapman and Graeme Garden of the Monty
Python and Goodies comedy troupes; both men were degreed physicians,
which added accuracy to DitH. Later "Doctor" sequels had Professor
Loftus knighted, thus Sir Geoffrey Loftus.

> 2. "Saint Swithins Hospital" is the imaginairy facility where the
> British movie "Doctor in Clover" was situated.

Saint Swithin's was based on Saint Bart's Hospital, which is not
imaginary.

> The movie was filmed in 1966, in colour.
> Director: Ralph Thomas.
> Producer: Betty E. Box.
>
> In other words: Bogus!

Right. A Usenet handle. The great majority of them are also
bogus.

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 1, 2007, 4:46:33 PM6/1/07
On Jun 1, 6:57 am, The Dark Lord <the_dark_lord...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Try rehab.

That's why I came to the experts.

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 1, 2007, 5:02:30 PM6/1/07

It can't *possibly* make Chung worse; hell, google his posts
on smc. And maybe that Scientology stuff really does work.
Maybe it's the reason Travolta went from playing foil to Gabe
Kaplan to piloting 747s. Heard from Ron Pallilio lately?
Didn't think so.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jun 1, 2007, 5:54:14 PM6/1/07
On Jun 1, 1:55 am, "Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins

Like I wrote earlier in this thread:

OT ( OT = 'Off Topic' for the uninformed) and rumor mongering spam

" Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins".you are an evil person to
be posting these lies ands slander. Here is what the doctor has to say
about what you are doing:

The HeartMDPhD.com Cardiology Web Site (Cyber-stalking)
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Atlanta Cardiologist

Cyber-stalking.

Special Message to Visitors (and Cyber-stalkers)

As a web site like HeartMDPhD.com becomes more "famous," it was
inevitable that both the site and its author would become the target
of harassment by those who have become obsessed with either. This is
cyber-stalking, it is a crime, and a good discussion about it can be
found by clicking here.

This has happened, but rather than ignore this criminal behavior, I
feel it is my civic responsibility to make the occurrence of such
criminal behavior publicly known here after reporting it to the proper
authorities in order to discourage it else others may fall victim to
similar behavior by these and/or other perpetrators. Crime is
effective only when victims choose to fall silent.

You can find a partial list of those folks from whom I have received
harassing electronic messages by clicking here http://www.heartmdphd.com/rip.asp

. Some of their handiwork can also be seen in my guestbook. I have
also posted sample email headers from these cyber-stalkers in order to
fully publicize their crimes.

Please know that I have forgiven these people for they know not what
they are doing.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://www.heartmdphd.com/stalking.asp

Dr. Andrew B. Chung can be reached at : a...@heartmdphd.com

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 1, 2007, 11:44:48 PM6/1/07

It's not stalking. It's statement of fact. You really do carry on
like a drug addict.

Seek help. Seek the hope that Kirstie Allie radiates. She is
your inspiration.

> This has happened, but rather than ignore this criminal behavior, I
> feel it is my civic responsibility to make the occurrence of such
> criminal behavior publicly known here after reporting it to the proper
> authorities in order to discourage it else others may fall victim to
> similar behavior by these and/or other perpetrators. Crime is
> effective only when victims choose to fall silent.

Be *sure* to show them the posts referring to your possible
amphetamine abuse.

> You can find a partial list of those folks from whom I have received

> harassing electronic messages by clicking herehttp://www.heartmdphd.com/rip.asp

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 2, 2007, 3:47:45 AM6/2/07
Simply email your concerns about the cyberstalking that you have been
witnessing to the following address directed to Dr. McNatt, Medical
Director of the Medical Board, who is familiar with this:

me...@dch.ga.gov

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS moving you
to concern here.

Laus Deo ! ! !

Suggested additional reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/34214b52b7fdfcf9?

May continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water driving out
satan's lies so that we can love our neighbors (even the atheist ones)
a little more and LORD Jesus Christ infinitely more, dear brethren
whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

flyingrat

Jun 2, 2007, 4:08:02 AM6/2/07
In article <1180770465.3...@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
heart...@emorycardiology.com says...

> Simply email your concerns about the cyberstalking that you have been
> witnessing to the following address directed to Dr. McNatt, Medical
> Director of the Medical Board, who is familiar with this:

I'll send him a copy of this

Andrew Chung:

Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

Has lost numerous NNTP accounts with supernews and others, has had many
Google accounts nuked, and his vanity domain heartmdphd.com is now
banned from setting up accounts. He is instead using multiple Google
sock accounts and email addresses in the format love#@thetruth.com (#
being a number)

Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and only job
after just over 80 days

Fled the state of Florida, and now claims to practice in Georgia despite
having no admission priveliges in the State's hospitals

Runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa $200, the
ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its website

Makes failed prophecies concerning earthquakes with areas and dates,
which don't happen (remember the bible quotes about false prophets)

Performed a public attempt at 'exorcising' a Malaysian sock on usenet,
then denied doing it. He has recently reversed position again and admits
to practicing exorcism by usenet, proving himself a liar in the process.

Promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that he
demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud, where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover
onto food.

Declares he has a cardiology practice despite posting night and day from
the same IP address (his home presumably) or a coffee shop internet cafe

Makes further false prophecies that we should now be all dying in a bird
flu pandemic. When these fail to happen, he does them all over again and
changes the dates. Nuclear war is another Chung spciality, which
naturally doesn't happen when he says it is going to.

Worships evil hatemonger Fred Phelps and will not denounce the acts of
Westboro's congregation. He even accuses someone with the name Phelps of
being Fred's son and refuses to accept he is completely wrong.

Uses the same patter as Pat Robertson, indicating his religious activity
is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as
"being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly fundamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco. His latest vile trick is spamming the
blogs of dying cancer patients and then crowing triumphantly when they
pass away.

flyingrat

Jun 2, 2007, 10:47:33 AM6/2/07
> Simply email your concerns about the cyberstalking that you have been
> witnessing to the following address directed to Dr. McNatt, Medical
> Director of the Medical Board, who is familiar with this:
>
> medbd@munged

> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS moving you
> to concern here.
>
> Laus Deo ! ! !
>
> Suggested additional reading:

For this whining self-pitying end to his Friday meltdown

Chung: "Oh boo hoo them trolls are hitting me with the TRVTH and it
hurts so please tell the authorities on them"

Combined with his threats of KOOKSOOTS and ARRESTS on the 1st of June,
this qualifies as a flounce of the first order and therefore:

Tony Sidaway "Drama Queen" Award

For those logically consistent persons who leave Usenet for ever, rather
more often than the Cabal's rules require. It isn't necessary to leave
Usenet for ever three times in a single week to win this award, but it
helps. Operatic flouncing of other kinds, including unprovoked meltdowns
and ridiculous ranting may also lead to a nomination for this award.
Named after Drama Empress Tony Sidaway.

I hereby nominate Dr Andrew "Zoidberg" Chung for the Tony Sidaway Award,
June 2007.

Discerning seconds sought, and shut up Chung. All hail Fluffy.

FR

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 2, 2007, 11:03:15 AM6/2/07
On Jun 2, 3:47 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> Simply email your concerns about the cyberstalking that you have been
> witnessing to the following address directed to Dr. McNatt, Medical
> Director of the Medical Board, who is familiar with this:
>
> m...@dch.ga.gov

Be sure to append with comedic anecdotes regarding Andy's adventures
with the Georgia State Police. Andy has been kind enough to supply
several in case of writer's block.

Art Deco

Jun 2, 2007, 11:45:04 AM6/2/07
Flying Rat, board-certified Earthquack trainer
<chung.i...@privacy.net> wrote:

Andy BenHur the false prophet is seconded.

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Of doing Venus in person would obviously incorporate a composite
rigid airship, along with it's internal cache of frozen pizza and
ice cold beer."
-- Brad Guth, bigoted racist

Message has been deleted

percy

Jun 2, 2007, 5:35:11 PM6/2/07

This should be a landmark summer for andy. He's certainly starting off
on a foamy foot.

turded

Vicki

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 3, 2007, 3:01:06 AM6/3/07
convicted neighbor Vicki (percy) wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet wrote:

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> >> Simply email your concerns about the cyberstalking that you have been
> >> witnessing to the following address directed to Dr. McNatt, Medical
> >> Director of the Medical Board, who is familiar with this:
> >>
> >> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d812645554b68eb6?

> >> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS moving you
> >> to concern here.
> >>
> >> Laus Deo ! ! !
>

> > For this whining self-pitying end to his Friday meltdown
> >
> > Chung: "Oh boo hoo them trolls are hitting me with the TRVTH and it
> > hurts so please tell the authorities on them"
> >
> > Combined with his threats of KOOKSOOTS and ARRESTS on the 1st of June,
> > this qualifies as a flounce of the first order and therefore:
> >
> > Tony Sidaway "Drama Queen" Award
> >
> > For those logically consistent persons who leave Usenet for ever, rather
> > more often than the Cabal's rules require. It isn't necessary to leave
> > Usenet for ever three times in a single week to win this award, but it
> > helps. Operatic flouncing of other kinds, including unprovoked meltdowns
> > and ridiculous ranting may also lead to a nomination for this award.
> > Named after Drama Empress Tony Sidaway.
> >
> > I hereby nominate Dr Andrew "Zoidberg" Chung for the Tony Sidaway Award,
> > June 2007.
> >
> > Discerning seconds sought, and shut up Chung. All hail Fluffy.
> >
> > FR
>
> This should be a landmark summer for andy. He's certainly starting off
> on a foamy foot.
>
> turded
>
> Vicki

Indeed (Tips hat in Vicki's direction :-)

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jun 3, 2007, 4:52:51 AM6/3/07
On Jun 2, 11:03 am, "Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins

Not every person at google groups is as computer illiterate as your
post implies! Stop spamming these lies and stop spamming
alt.religion.scientology with rumors you can only pretend to backup.

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 3, 2007, 11:32:14 AM6/3/07

I cannot stand by in silence and watch Mr. Chung suffer the further
deleterious
effects of probable methamphetamine addiction, which he seemingly
displays.
Now are just the ravings of a reticular system gone overloaded, next
comes
a mouth full of the Lord's beautiful dental enamel degraded into
necrotic
jello followed necessarily by malnourishment as premasticated foods
become
Andrew's only sustenance, a good, thick, hearty, blood rare steak
becoming
only distant memory.

How many postings and at what frequency constitute "spamming?"

How many constitute a plea for help for a dear friend gone
synthetically mad
by the organic chemist's evil hand, slowly dying the rabid dog's death
as we
speak?

I shall make efforts to respectfully remain within those boundaries.

May provenance grant you a pleasant afternoon and rest of the week,
good sir.

Android Cat

Jun 3, 2007, 11:36:45 AM6/3/07

Here's the classic newgroup spam yardstick:
http://www.stopspam.org/usenet/mmf/breidbart.html

Have a nice day.

--
Ron of that ilk.

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 3, 2007, 9:53:59 PM6/3/07

2 xpostings between cardiology and scientology ngs -- how does that
rate?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 3, 2007, 10:27:05 PM6/3/07
Out_Of_The_Dark wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > > Simply email your concerns about the cyberstalking that you have been
> > > witnessing to the following address directed to Dr. McNatt, Medical
> > > Director of the Medical Board, who is familiar with this:
> >
> > > me...@dch.ga.gov

> > Be sure to append with comedic anecdotes regarding Andy's adventures
> > with the Georgia State Police. Andy has been kind enough to supply
> > several in case of writer's block.
>
> Not every person at google groups is as computer illiterate as your
> post implies! Stop spamming these lies and stop spamming
> alt.religion.scientology with rumors you can only pretend to backup.

It is written that satan has been a liar from the outset...

...the source of all lies.

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way.

Irv Hyatt

Jun 3, 2007, 10:06:44 PM6/3/07

"Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital"
<profess...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Both the Quack and Snotology are trying to spread bullshit

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 4, 2007, 1:55:05 AM6/4/07
On Jun 3, 10:06 pm, "Irv Hyatt" <irvhy...@ca.rr.com> wrote:
> "Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital"<professorlof...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

They're made for each other, aren't they? Like the old Reese's
peanut butter cups commercial.

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

Jun 4, 2007, 1:56:40 AM6/4/07
On Jun 3, 10:27 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> Out_Of_The_Dark wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet wrote:

> > > Be sure to append with comedic anecdotes regarding Andy's adventures
> > > with the Georgia State Police. Andy has been kind enough to supply
> > > several in case of writer's block.
>
> > Not every person at google groups is as computer illiterate as your
> > post implies! Stop spamming these lies and stop spamming
> > alt.religion.scientology with rumors you can only pretend to backup.
>
> It is written that satan has been a liar from the outset...
>
> ...the source of all lies.

Including the one about the Iraqi WMDs? Wouldn't
surprise me if Satan was behind that one.