Please pray for convicted neighbor Dave.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 26, 2007, 7:27:52 AM5/26/07
His name-calling simply shows that he remains convicted by the Holy
Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

servitum wrote:
> [...]
> claimed:

> >"Truth" <n...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> >> On Tue, 2 Jan 2007 14:27:38 -0000, "Jani" <j...@dsl.pipex.com>
> >> claimed:

> >> Now show where I have said that I condone the use of force.
>
> >Straw man and red herring in one, coupled with self-biased snippage. Come
> >back when you and honesty have even a nodding acquaintance, m'kay?
>
> >Jani
>
> You accuse me of using force and then why I ask you to prove
> that I do, you claim that's a straw man?!?
>
> You are one dumb cunt!
>
> --
>
> Truth is what matters and it is
> the Truth that will set you free!
>
> ---+++---
>

> *THIRD USE*
> To Diana
>

> The post:
>
> This Is Ridiculous!!!
> http://tinyurl.com/2nxam9
>

> Jan 4, 12:49 pm
> Newsgroups: alt.bible, alt.christnet.christianlife,
> alt.religion.christian, alt.messianic
>
> From: % -*- Truth -*- % <n...@nowhere.com>
> Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 11:49:40 -0800
> Subject: Re: * This Is Ridiculous!!! *
> On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 16:45:49 -0500, "Diana" <N...@NO.COM>
> claimed:

> >"Truth" <n...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> >> On Tue, 2 Jan 2007 00:06:55 -0500, "Diana" <NO@.NO.com>
> >> claimed:

> >> And yet, you people spend your time calling me a rapist.
>
> >> That's called, "hypocrisy".
>
> >I apologized for that.
>
> Lying dumb ass cunt! You apologized and then accused me
> of the same thing the same fucking day!
>
> --
>
> Truth is what matters and it is
> the Truth that will set you free
>
> ---+---
>
> *FOURTH USE*
> To Grace
>
> Same thread:
> http://tinyurl.com/2nxam9
>

> % -*- Truth -*- %
>
> Jan 4, 12:48 pm
> Newsgroups: alt.bible, alt.christnet.christianlife,
> alt.religion.christian, alt.messianic
> From: % -*- Truth -*- % <n...@nowhere.com>
> Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 11:48:56 -0800
> Subject: Re: * This Is Ridiculous!!! *
>
> On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 18:50:18 GMT, "Amazing Grace"
> <lady...@infionline.net> claimed:

> >"Diana" <NO@.NO.com> wrote in message
>
> >> "Truth" <n...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> >> You have been asked repeatedly to prove Grace said you raped your
> wife and
> >> so far you fail to do so. You pretend you are kidding or this or that but
> >> "truth" is you don't know what truth is.
>
> > LOL Take my word for it, no proof will ever be posted.
> > Grace
>
> Another dumb cunt lies. Why don't you go kill yourself.
>
> --
>
> Truth is what matters and it is
> the Truth that will set you free
>

> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> Is this the "Context" and evidence you wanted, Dave?

Al

May 26, 2007, 9:37:05 AM5/26/07

Andrew B. Chung, Village Idiot, wrote:
> His name-calling simply shows that he remains convicted by the Holy
> Spirit:

calling YOU names deserves a medal, convicted asshole.

tr...@is-better.com

May 26, 2007, 10:00:33 AM5/26/07
"His name-calling simply shows that he remains convicted by the Holy
Spirit:"

Is calling someone a "sockpuppet" and "convicted neighbor" and other
such "any less name calling"?

Is it a self measure of being equally convicted? Does the image in the
mirror lie?

Gobd bless.

Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital

May 27, 2007, 11:27:15 AM5/27/07
On May 26, 7:27 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <l...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> His name-calling simply shows that he remains convicted by the Holy
> Spirit:

Any names in particular? Perhaps I can drop the remainder of my
pressing albeit far less important affairs and relay them to your
dead
mother's grave.