WDJW Prophecy for Fool's Day Eve 2011

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 31, 2011, 11:16:17 AM3/31/11
If a law is not passed compelling Americans to weigh their meals
toward holding to the right amount (32 oz) of daily food thereby
stopping the overeating, this country's healthcare system will
collapse lapsing into chaos within one year (i.e. before Fool's Day
2012):

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

a sockpuppet wrote:
>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> "But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our
>> iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on Him, and by
>> His wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each
>> of us has turned to our own way; and the LORD has laid on Him the
>> iniquity of us all." (Isaiah 53:5-6)
>>
>>It's when we are ever mindful of WDJW, both thinking/saying/writing
>>**and** doing what the LORD wants with all glory to GOD the Father
>>that we have turned from going astray.
>>
>>LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
>>command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
>>command."(John 14:15)
>>
>>The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
>>what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)
>>
>>http://WDJW.net
>>
>>The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
>>his life for his friends."(John 15:13)
>>
>>This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
>>should love one another. We should be willing to die for each other
>>because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
>>died for each of us so that we may have eternal life.(John 3:16)
>>
>>May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful
>>life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
>>Messiah, the Son of Man:
>>
>>http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a407929e54d2abaa?

>Oh woe is you, poor persecuted Andrew Christ the martyr. Applying a
>prophesy about the Messiah to yourself; typical Chung ego and arrogance.

Not for the discerning and others with normal reading comprehension.

a sockpuppet wrote:

>> Re: Patiently praying a 42nd time here for Aribert's pershing soul ...
>
>No wonder you got fired.

As did Meshach, Shadrach, and Abnego.

> Only a crazy person would act this way.

Crazy (insane) people don't pray to LORD Almighty GOD. HE really is
reality (John 14:6).

a sockpuppet wrote:

> > A much bigger and more pervasive lie is "hunger is starvation" as
> > evident by all the "stop hunger" propaganda that is keeping folks from
> > doing the healthy things that make them hungrier such as stopping
> > smoking, stopping worrying, stopping fighting, and stopping overeating
> > by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of food.
>
> Wow, you just might have gotten even more insane, if that's possible.

Lie.

Wouldn't still have an active medical license if that were true.

> The Stop Hunger campaign is aimed at stopping malnutrition in poverty stricken
> places in the world ...

Lie.

Folks really dying from malnutrition are not hungry. Moreover, the
propaganda campaign is the most intense in the United States funded by
government money with a government web site in a country where there
is an obesity epidemic instead of famine:

http://HelpStampOutHunger.com

> ... where it's IMPOSSIBLE to overeat.

Lie.

Overeating is definitely happening in the United States.

That's 3 lies in a row. You've struck out.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b3ab8dc960131a3c?

May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now, in the
name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Ken

Mar 31, 2011, 10:55:29 AM3/31/11
SPAM

Great Sage Itchy

Mar 31, 2011, 2:51:20 PM3/31/11

YOU SICK ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Ract

Mar 31, 2011, 6:17:04 PM3/31/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com>
>> Wow, you just might have gotten even more insane, if that's possible.
>
> Lie.
>
> Wouldn't still have an active medical license if that were true.

Lie.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 31, 2011, 8:25:24 PM3/31/11

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d1b49966a79db71b?

a sockpuppet wrote:

> Wow, you just might have gotten even more insane, if that's possible.

Lie.

Wouldn't still have an active medical license if that were true.

> The Stop Hunger campaign is aimed at stopping malnutrition in poverty stricken

Pastorio

Mar 31, 2011, 10:55:32 PM3/31/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in message

> If a law is not passed compelling Americans to weigh their meals
> toward holding to the right amount (32 oz) of daily food thereby
> stopping the overeating, this country's healthcare system will
> collapse lapsing into chaos within one year (i.e. before Fool's Day
> 2012):

But Andrew, they have to know about holding to the right amount (32 oz) of
daily food first. You need to go to Washington DC ASAP!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 1, 2011, 6:48:37 AM4/1/11
a sockpuppet wrote:

> > If a law is not passed compelling Americans to weigh their meals
> > toward holding to the right amount (32 oz) of daily food thereby
> > stopping the overeating, this country's healthcare system will
> > collapse lapsing into chaos within one year (i.e. before Fool's Day
> > 2012):
> >
> > http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

> But Andrew, they have to know about holding to the right amount (32 oz) of
> daily food first ...

They already know as evident by what's behind the URL above.

Pastorio

Apr 1, 2011, 7:28:07 AM4/1/11
>> > http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
>>
>> But Andrew, they have to know about holding to the right amount (32 oz)
>> of
>> daily food first ...
>
> They already know as evident by what's behind the URL above.

Andrew my dear boy, that little blurb is superb! But more is required. You
must go to Washington DC and demand to be let into the White House to speak
to the President. This is too urgent to wait for them to act upon! You must
go forth! You must!!

Ract

Apr 1, 2011, 8:11:33 AM4/1/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> If a law is not passed compelling Americans to weigh their meals
> toward holding to the right amount (32 oz) of daily food thereby
> stopping the overeating, this country's healthcare system will
> collapse lapsing into chaos within one year (i.e. before Fool's Day
> 2012):

Lie.

Ken

Apr 1, 2011, 10:40:05 AM4/1/11
-

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 2, 2011, 4:27:04 AM4/2/11
a sockpuppet wrote:

> > If a law is not passed compelling Americans to weigh their meals
> > toward holding to the right amount (32 oz) of daily food thereby
> > stopping the overeating, this country's healthcare system will
> > collapse lapsing into chaos within one year (i.e. before Fool's Day
> > 2012):
> >
> > http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
>
> Lie.

It remains this physician's choice to continue writing truthfully.

> But Andrew, they have to know about holding to the right amount (32 oz) of
> daily food first ...

They already know as evident by what's behind the URL above.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8a35ecb9c9a9e0c8?

Ract

Apr 2, 2011, 5:50:04 AM4/2/11

>a sockpuppet wrote:
>>
>> > If a law is not passed compelling Americans to weigh their meals
>> > toward holding to the right amount (32 oz) of daily food thereby
>> > stopping the overeating, this country's healthcare system will
>> > collapse lapsing into chaos within one year (i.e. before Fool's Day
>> > 2012):
>> >
>> > http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
>>
>> Lie.
>
> It remains this physician's choice to continue writing truthfully.

Lie.

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Apr 2, 2011, 8:19:32 PM4/2/11
On Fri, 1 Apr 2011 07:40:05 -0700 (PDT),
Ken <flak...@aol.com> wrote:

Interesting post. (Not.)

Neelo

Apr 2, 2011, 10:43:43 PM4/2/11
On Apr 2, 5:19 pm, "( ` . Craig Chilton . ) <http://

www.LayoffRemedy.com>" <f...@r.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Apr 2011 07:40:05 -0700 (PDT),
>
> Ken <flakey...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>     Interesting post.   (Not.)

Craig Chilton <f...@r.com> wrote:

Interesting post. (Not.)

(Add me to the list too.)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 3, 2011, 6:57:54 AM4/3/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
Ken simply because we really love him as our LORD commands (John
15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Ken wrote:

> "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> different results"
> Albert Einstein ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?

... and ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?

Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
delusions.

For example, your quoting Albert Einstein's fictional definition of
insanity multiple times and applying it as if it were true serves well
as evidence that you really are becoming insane.

Ken wrote earlier in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

And, so this bona-fide physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) freely
chooses to continue to pray for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Ken, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

Ract

Apr 3, 2011, 10:22:50 AM4/3/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
> Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
> reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
> delusions.

You just described yourself to a T.

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 3, 2011, 10:30:02 AM4/3/11

ANDREW B. CHUNG ALERT!!! ANDREW B. CHUNG ALERT!!! [v2.1]
EGOMANIAC ALERT!!! EGOMANIAC ALERT!!! EGOMANIAC ALERT!!

WARNING!! YOU HAVE CLICKED ON ANDREW B. CHUNG SPAM.
YOU ARE STICKING YOUR NOSE DIRECTLY INTO THE ASSHOLE OF USENET.
WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!!

CHUNG IS A TOTALLY ARROGANT, TOTALLY INSANE, USENET WHACKO.
ANDREW B. CHUNG SPAM IS AIMED AT THE LOWEST OF USENET BASEMENT DWELLING
CREEPDOM and LOSERDOM.

DO YOU FIT THE "CHUNG" DEMOGRAPHIC?:
DO YOU STILL LIVE IN YOUR PARENTS' BASEMENT AT 30+ YEARS OLD?
ARE YOU STILL A VIRGIN, WITH ZERO SOCIAL SKILLS, AND SOCIAL LIFE?
ARE YOU A "LOSER", WHO DREAMS OF SOMEDAY BEING A "WINNER"?
DO YOU HATE ALL THE PEOPLE YOU SEE WITH ACTIVE SOCIAL LIVES, AND
BELIEVE THEY WILL SOON BURN IN HELL WHEN "LORD" JESUS CHRIST RETURNS?
DO YOU WATCH FOX-TV ALL DAY LONG (WHEN NOT TWEAKING YOUR GAMING PC)?
ARE YOU ON SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY AND PSYCHE DRUGS?
IS YOUR ONLY FRIEND EVEN MORE OF A LOSER/CREEP THAN YOU?
IF YOU ANSWERED "YES" TO ALL OF THE ABOVE, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE CHUNG
WEBSITE.

"Everyone familiar with Andrew B. Chung knows he is a sick asshole.
Even his parents. HE knows he is a sick asshole. There is NOTHING
"spiritual" about him. He has absolutely NO HOPE of real spirituality.
In fact, he is the opposite of spirituality, ALL EGO, and NOTHING BUT
EGO. "Religion" is just a tool he uses to to be "superior" and "right".
Chung has no real friends, and never will. No one wants to be around a
TOTAL ASSHOLE (street term for egoist). Anyone who spends time with him
soon discovers who he really is.
His only hope is to try to learn how real humans behave by observation,
then pretend to be like them. He will always be a total asshole, but he
will learn to hide it and fake being like a real human. He will not
fool a real human for long, but can have something that resembles a
human life. There is no other way for him. His condition (total
arrogance) is permanent. His life will go badly, and end ugly. A total
egoist, like Chung, will NEVER admit to any imperfection, but Chung
knows that this is mostly true."

Chung is an extreme EGOIST. Such people are "always right". They "KNOW"
the "TRUTH". You, me, and all others are "always wrong". Our souls are
"perishing", while Chung basks proudly "in the light of Holiness" and
"righteousness". There is no other possibility for the TOTAL EGOIST.
THE SUPREME EGOIST IS ALWAYS "RIGHT". ALL OTHERS ARE ALWAYS "WRONG".
<sarcasm>After all, his "special" "relationship" with "God" and "Jesus"
allows him special "authority" to do "God's" work as he sees fit.
</sarcasm>
It's not difficult to see how CONVENIENT for Chung is his
"relationship" to "God" and "Jesus". It gives him "absolute" license to
be the totally arrogant spamming asshole (self-righteous EGOIST) he
really is. There is nothing "spiritual" or "holy" about Chung. The
opposite is closer to the truth. Opposites attract. Chung is a loser. A
very defective person who is unable to have normal human relationships.

Winning isn't everything for the total EGOIST, it's the ONLY THING.
Chung is INSANE. He is a totally arrogant person. A Supreme EGOIST. His
whole life is all about being "superior". Being better, holier, more
"righteous" than all others. Being special, and "important" in the eyes
of "God". Being "RIGHT", being a "WINNER". He has chosen this
"religious" path conveniently because it connects him to absolute,
unassailable "rightness".
Chung is an EGOIST. A sick asshole. Chung is an extreme case of this
defective form of humanity. The enormous Chung EGO is harder than
diamond, and cannot be scratched by anything you or I, or anyone could
say. Chung will twist anything you say to suit his purpose, which is
always to WIN, to be RIGHT, to be the "righteous" one, to be "in the
holy spirit" and doing "WDJW". You, me, and all others are "perishing
souls". There is NO OTHER POSSIBILITY in the sick mind of a supreme
egoist.

Both the nice way, and the hard way, Chung has been asked to stop
spamming these groups. But he continues doing whatever he pleases,
because he is "RIGHT" and everyone else is WRONG. He is "in the Holy
Spirit", and everyone else is a "SINNER".

Chung's "religion" is EGO-Christianity*, the "religion" where "God" and
"LORD" Jesus Christ have selected a small group of special "SAVED"
Christian "worshippers" to soon begin a new world after the sinners of
this world are roasted alive by "LORD" Jesus Christ. Naturally, Chung
the supreme EGOIST believes he is near the top of the list, and will
one day sit at the left side of "God" while Jesus is on the right, in
God's Heavenly Palace.

*"EGO-Christianity" = "righteousness", "holiness" and "everlasting
life" for assholes (egoists).
The "religion" of HATE, VIOLENCE, EGOTISM, RACISM, and WHITE/CHRISTIAN
SUPREMACY (EGO-Christians believe they alone are favored by their
Messiah "LORD" Jesus Christ who will soon return to earth to roast
alive all non EGO-Christians, especially those they and their "Messiah"
hate, including: Islamists, Muslims, Liberals, Democrats, Gays,
Lesbians, Intellectuals, Writers, Actors, Environmentalists, Mexicans,
Puerto Ricans, Blacks, Catholics, Buddhists, Hindus, Shintoists,
Taoists, Vedantists, Confucianists, Secularists, Agnostics, Atheists,
Sikhs, Baha'iists, Jainists, Cao Daiists, Zoroastrianists,
Tenrikyoists, Neo-Paganists, Unitarian-Universalists, Rastafarians,
Scientologists, hippies, and New-Agers. Their "Church" is a television
and radio network, FOX-TV, which broadcasts (tells the losers what they
want to hear) the EGO-Christian daily message of division, separation,
egotism, white Christian supremacy, who the enemy is, who to FEAR and
who to HATE. The message is that THEY are the smart ones, that THEY
will soon be the "winners". With lies and half-truths carefully crafted
by professional political propagandists, the FOX KKKULT hater-egoists
are told that the evil enemy, - "LIBERALS", and non EGO-Christians
(i.e. anyone with a 3 digit IQ), will soon be destroyed by their
Messiah, "LORD" Jesus Christ, upon His glorious return to begin a
prophesied thousand year reign over His EGO-Christian 2 digit paradise.

There's always plenty of money to be made, and votes collected,
selling hate and egotism to creeps, losers, and haters.

Sayings of the EGO-Christian egomaniac, Andrew B. Chung, of Emory
University:

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3). Can you say 'Jesus is LORD'? Can you also say 'Muhammad was a
goat-fucking son of SATAN?'

"We are running in a competitive race that has already been won by the
risen Christ Jesus, Who because of His victory sits at the right hand
of GOD the Father. The prize for running this race well is a place in
Heaven that is closer to GOD. Heaven is a very large place and GOD's
House in Heaven is a very big house. Let our place in Heaven not be
outside the House." -Andrew B. Chung

"The LORD may possibly give us a sign 3 weeks from today (01232010) to
further humble us as He did back in 09112001. GOD is awesome. Fear the
LORD and dread nought else." -Andrew B. Chung

"And you and the other evildoers have been tossed into that lake of
fire that has been prepared for you while the rest of us are enjoying a
new Heaven and new Earth in our new glorified bodies like those of
angels."

"May GOD annihilate you at your keyboard if you try to pretend to be
Him again, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen." -Andrew B.
Chung

"Chris Malcolm is simply a Usenet participant who currently serves well
as a live example who is in stark contrast to the dead Usenet example
of Bob Pastorio who had freely chosen to continue in the sin of
gluttony by eating more than 32 oz per day until he was stricken by GOD
to not able to eat until he died thereby realizing the admonition of
John 5:14." -Andrew B. Chung

"Those who write that they can say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth
without allowing all to witness that they can say "Jesus is LORD" with
their mouth as others have done at the LORD's http://WDJW.net web site,
as a general rule, can't say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth."
-Andrew B. Chung

May GOD annihilate you with fires from Heaven right now, in the name

of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
Andrew <><

It remains a medical fact that any physically & cognitively intact
person can say "Lord, Lord" with their mouth, while it has been the
observation of this bona-fide licensed physician that "no one can say
'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1Cor12:3). Indeed, this
physician has been allowed to provide examples of physically &
cognitively intact individuals writing that they can publicly say
"Jesus is LORD" using their mouth, only to discover they cannot.
-Andrew B. Chung

His "Holiness" GSI : 2010-11 : v1.8

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 4, 2011, 6:19:13 AM4/4/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD

GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT <profane name-calling snipped>

Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from http://WDJW.net/Humility
which is not arrogance.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?

> And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
"arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
right in His eyes.

Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is automatically lying by the
definition of name-calling. This is simply because only GOD can re-
create by just speaking as the Creator and because GOD is also the
truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always
right.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/becfcf6773f931df?

GSI wrote:

> Jesus said, "You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and
> hate your enemy' But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those
> who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in Heaven.
> HE causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on
> the righteous and the unrighteous." (Matthew 5:43-45)
>
> "As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
> unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies"
> (Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
>
> "It is when we are ever mindful of WDJW, both thinking/saying/writing
> **and** doing what the LORD wants with all glory to GOD the Father that
> we are able to love our enemies and pray for them though they persecute
> us." - Andrew B. Chung
>
> "May GOD annihilate ...

... all those who would anonymously propagandize the lie that "hunger
is starvation" here on usenet for these are not either neighbors or
enemies but rather are sockpuppets of satan already slated for
destruction (Revelation 20:10).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ce32afef01afd70?

GSI wrote:

> > GSI wrote:
> > >
> > > Chung is INSANE.
> >
> > Lie.
> >
> > Wouldn't have an active medical license as all can verify on-line if
> > your lie were true
>
> It needs to be taken away from you.

Lie.

Medical licenses have no need.

> You are an embarrasment to the medical profession.

Lie.

No real physician would claim to be embarrassed by another who is
helping folks stop overeating:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

> YOU ARE INSANE.

Lie.

Again, wouldn't have an active medical license as all can verify on-
line if your lie were true

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa199f5c6ecc02b7?

You have instead proven yourself to be insane:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1bad08b050d1f90c?

GSI wrote:
> He is a totally arrogant person.

Lie.

Just as there is no such thing as an incompletely arrogant person,
there is no such thing as a totally arrogant one.

> A Supreme EGOIST.

Lie.

No such thing.

Instead, folks like this physician have what is called a super-ego,
which is our conscience, that keeps us from lying compulsively like
you.

Bottom line: You are a pathological liar.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/17ba5acc5a03e6f9?

GSI wrote:
> ANDREW B. CHUNG, can you say with your own mouth "I DON'T KNOW"

This prayer does indicate a lack of knowledge of if/when the LORD is
going to save your soul.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5d923e2cf88c83f?

GSI wrote:

> > > The scientific studies about hunger and braincells were made in Germany in about
> > > 2001/2002/2003. They are FACTS.
> >
> > Lie.
> >
> > Toxicology studies on brain cells are done in cell culture by
> > subjecting them to chemicals like alcohol. Hunger is not a
> > chemical... never has been ... never will be. Truth is reality.
> >
> > Source:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0b07f28ca03931c0?
> >
> > Moreover, the fact that babies are born hungry with empty stomachs
> > **and** functioning brains is absolute scientific proof that hunger
> > does not destroy brain cells but rather promotes their rapid growth as
> > evident by what happens in utero.
>
> Babies are nourished by the mothers blood through the umbilical cord
> and placenta, as anyone who has taken first year biology in High School
> knows.

Correct.

This does mean that their being hungry as evident by their being able
to take to the breast does not mean they are starving for they have
indeed been getting adequate nutrition parenterally via the maternal
circulation.

Laus Deo for His compelling you to unwittingly affirm that we should
be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2308ba3979fe825e?

GSI wrote:
> Robert Miles wrote:
> > GSI wrote:
> >
> > > Attn suckers: This phony "Christian" lying quack diet hustler/spammer
> > > "enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety of foods yesterday"...(URL spam
> > > removed)
> >
> > > While I'm happy to see that the government disability checks for the
> > > totally INSANE are still paying for your food, I would actually prefer
> > > to see you eat 32 oz. of SHIT and DIE, you spamming ASSHOLE.
> >
> > I suppose you know what profanity is - the way feeble minds try to
> > express themselves.
> >
> > Robert Miles
>
> "I suppose you know what profanity is...": I'm not sure, asshole. My
> mind is too feeble. Help me out, would you?

Only GOD can save you. You need to be born again (John 3:3&5).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/feddb47a23e5bcc9?

GSI citing what retired physician and cardiac patient Frank Hildner
wrote in part as a retiree and cardiac patient back in 2001:

> "You lost your job because you talked yourself out of it".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

It remains wise to tell patients the truth instead of harming them
with lies:

Primum non nocere

GSI furiously wrote:

<irrationally angry remarks with profanity snipped>

Bottom line concerning you, GSI:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f7ee7e467a65fc?

This has been affirmed by another:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff30e76c4d3262f4?

... and by yet another:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e8b43791cd65c82?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prays for you as outlined

per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, GSI, a new heart and a

[...]

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 4, 2011, 7:03:55 AM4/4/11

ANDREW B. CHUNG, can you say with your own mouth "I DON'T KNOW" This is
the one thing the EGOIST cannot say with his mouth. EGOISTS are all
about "KNOWING". They are the "I Know" people. They never say "I don't
know". They CAN'T say - "I Don't Know". The EGOIST always KNOWS. No
matter what the subject. The SUPREME EGOISTS even claim to know what
Jesus or God thinks and wants.
The extremes of religion are full of egoist creeps and insane whacko's
who use religion to support their delusions, egotism, and arrogance.
Aligning themselves with GOD and Jesus automatically bestows
"righteousness" and "Holiness" to the asshole judgments and asshole
opinions of these assholes. They KNOW how you should conduct your life.
They want you to live and eat and worship exactly as they do. Because
they KNOW what God wants, and God is always right, so THEY are always
right, and YOU are always wrong. They are "in the Holy Spirit", and you
are a "perishing soul". They have the knowledge, wisdom and experience,
and you are a fool, and a sinner. Your "soul" is perishing. They KNOW
and you don't.
The truth is, they don't KNOW. Nobody does. Those who claim to are
delusional, or arrogant. They will have few friends and will become
sick. Those who say they DON"T know are humble, happy, and have many
friends. Those who say they are totally ignorant, are wise, and will
become like Jesus or Buddha.
-by His "Holiness" GSI - 2011:v1.6

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 4, 2011, 7:13:42 AM4/4/11

GSI wrote:

> ANDREW B. CHUNG, can you say with your own mouth "I DON'T KNOW"

Yes, for it is written we can do all things through Christ, Who
strengthens us (Philippians 4:13).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/becfcf6773f931df?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ce32afef01afd70?

Lie.

Lie.

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

> YOU ARE INSANE.

Lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa199f5c6ecc02b7?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1bad08b050d1f90c?

Lie.

> A Supreme EGOIST.

Lie.

No such thing.

GSI wrote:
> ANDREW B. CHUNG, can you say with your own mouth "I DON'T KNOW"

This prayer does indicate a lack of knowledge of if/when the LORD is

Jim Layhe

Apr 4, 2011, 8:23:05 PM4/4/11

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> GSI wrote:
>>
>> ARROGANT <profane name-calling snipped>
>
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from
> http://WDJW.net/Humility
> which is not arrogance.
>
> Source:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?
>
>> And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?
>
> Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
> "arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
> right in His eyes.

Lie.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 4, 2011, 9:58:49 PM4/4/11
a sockpuppet wrote:

> > > of overeating
> >
> > > Also known as the Special K Pinch ...
>
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > Subcutaneous adipose tissue (SAT) is not the same as VAT (Visceral
> > Adipose Tissue), which is within and below muscle layers so as to
> > involve viscera.
>
> This is so true...

All glory to GOD.

> ... that most people who have pounds of excess belly fat outside
> of the muscle layers, don't have an ounce of fat within and below muscle
> layers.

Incorrect.

Everyone who has excessive amounts of SAT from overeating also has
VAT.

Everyone who has minimal SAT despite overeating also has VAT.

Bottom line:

All who are overeating, which is simply eating more than the right
daily amount (32 oz) of real food, have acquired VAT.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/48be7c600a818abf?

a sockpuppet wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote

> > a sockpuppet wrote:
> >
> > > Does anyone really want to spend the rest of their life weighing out
> > > little portions of food to exactly 32 oz per day, hour after hour...
> > > Day after day... Week after week... Month after month... Year after
> > > year... Decade after decade... for a lifetime?
>
> > We really need to do it because it really is the **only** way to avoid
> > the sin of gluttony (John 5:14), which is simply eating more than the
> > right daily amount (32 oz) of real food as we http://WDJW.net/Guard
> > our body in order to become healthier ( hungrier -->
> > http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier )
> > than ever. We really need to become healthier.
> >
> > Source:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3b8dffabae6a7bf1?
>
> The harsh reality is that people won't stick to it.

Incorrect.

Those of us who are actually doing it are having such an insightful
eye-opening experience that we really strongly know that we should not
close our eyes and go back to being ignorant about how much we are
eating, unable to freely choose to http://WDJW.net/Guard our body by

holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of food.

This experience of having real insight is one order of magnitude
greater than the SMBG (Self Monitored Blood Glucose) experience of the
ASDers, who have expressed the sentiment that they do not want to go
back to not knowing their postprandial blood glucose level on which
they base their decisions on what foods to avoid in their misguided
choice to diet.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/79d79690b4f2aea1?

another sockpuppet wrote:

> > another sockpuppet wrote:

> > > Good ...
>
> > Only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17)
>
> So by that logic, YOU are not.

Instead, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry which means he is being perfect for
his Father in Heaven is perfect (Matthew 5:48):

http://WDJW.net/RightAnswer

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a6f04442c67d672a?

another sockpuppet wrote:

> > another sockpuppet wrote:
> >
> > > Andrew B. Chung is a wolf in sheep's clothing
> >
> > This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) wouldn't be able to say
> > "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth for all to witness if he were a wolf:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_YK8KBZk0
>
> Is the ability to say "Jesus is Lord" the
> Litmus Test of True Christians? NO!

Instead, saying the sentence "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans
10:9) results in spiritual salvation for it is written that when we do
this we "are saved" (Romans 10:10). This is because it is also written

that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1

Corinthians 12:3).

> Read:
> http://www.faithalone.org/news/y1993/93jan3.html

From your cite:

'This verse (1 Corinthians 12:3) has puzzled many because it seems
contrary to experience. Experience tells us that unbelievers are
capable of saying the three words, "Jesus is Lord."'

Unbelievers **think** they can publicly say the sentence "Jesus is
LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) until they are challenged to do
it and discover they cannot as has happened for all to witness at
http://WDJW.net where there are also examples of people who really can
publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth per the Biblical mandate
of Philippians 2:10-11 for comparison.

Truth is reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fb91f20a366a3afa?

another sockpuppet wrote:

> > Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from http://WDJW.net/Humility
> > which is not arrogance.
> >
> > Source:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?
>

> Andrew Chung deciding, based on his own petty agenda, what is right in God's
> eyes is arrogance

Humility is not an agenda. Instead, it is a prerequisite for having
the guidance of the Holy Spirit to be right in GOD's eyes. Only GOD
knows what is right in His eyes and it is written that GOD resists
those who are proud, which are those who lack humility. Therefore,
those who are proud simply cannot be right in GOD's eyes because they
do not have His counsel to be right.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/075a5464676490fc?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b32c5d6a93cd0ed2?

<><

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by three lines of evidence:

[...]

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 5, 2011, 12:14:26 AM4/5/11

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
Andrew <><

It remains a medical fact that any physically & cognitively intact

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 5, 2011, 3:34:58 AM4/5/11

GSI wrote:
> ANDREW B. CHUNG, can you say with your own mouth "I DON'T KNOW"

This prayer does indicate a lack of knowledge of if/when the LORD is
going to save your soul.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5d923e2cf88c83f?

Correct.

GSI furiously wrote:

[...]

Jim Layhe

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Neelo

Apr 6, 2011, 1:26:47 AM4/6/11
On Apr 5, 12:30 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

<snip endless spamming plus self-righteous preaching whining and
condemning>

> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

> Board-certified ...
> read more »

Good grief, there's MORE?! LOL!

Funny how Mr. Chung never seemed to have a problem with Mu's profane
name-calling...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 6, 2011, 3:47:55 AM4/6/11
... both before and after this Usenet post in this thread.

Truth is reality :-)

Laus Deo !

a sockpuppet wrote:

> > A much bigger and more pervasive lie is "hunger is starvation" as
> > evident by all the "stop hunger" propaganda that is keeping folks from
> > doing the healthy things that make them hungrier such as stopping
> > smoking, stopping worrying, stopping fighting, and stopping overeating

> > by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of food.
>

> Wow, you just might have gotten even more insane, if that's possible.

Lie.

Wouldn't still have an active medical license if that were true.

> The Stop Hunger campaign is aimed at stopping malnutrition in poverty stricken
> places in the world ...

Lie.

Folks really dying from malnutrition are not hungry. Moreover, the
propaganda campaign is the most intense in the United States funded by
government money with a government web site in a country where there
is an obesity epidemic instead of famine:

http://HelpStampOutHunger.com

> ... where it's IMPOSSIBLE to overeat.

Lie.

Overeating is definitely happening in the United States.

That's 3 lies in a row. You've struck out.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b3ab8dc960131a3c?

May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now, in the

name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 6, 2011, 3:54:27 AM4/6/11

CHUNG: INSANELY ARROGANT...

About the "2IQ-MRON Diet", the "diet" for morons* and self-righteous,
arrogant, assholes who sit in front of computers all day spamming the
internet in hopes that "God" will reward them with both riches, and a
front-row seat in his "Heavenly Palace".

The Chung "2IQ-MRON Diet" combines "religious" extremism with dietary
extremism. The origin of this quack diet is Chung's interpretation of
biblical scripture which reveals that both "Jesus" and "God" carried
around scales and "religiously" weighed everything they ate, never
consuming more than a biblical "OMER", todays equivalent of 2 pounds
(according to Chung). Chung further claims that WHAT you eat is not
important, eat roadkill if you like. Just don't get carried away and
consume more than 2 pounds. Chung adds in the strongest terms, that
going over 2 pounds even once is a "perishing soul" offense, and warns
that his Messiah, "LORD" Jesus Christ**, teacher of love and
forgiveness, will personally roast alive all offenders.

* "Eat 2 pounds, moron!"
"Duhhh, do I weigh it BEFORE or AFTER, Dr. Chung?"
"You weigh it BEFORE, idiot."

The dietary brilliance of Andrew B. Chung:
"Actually, hunger for real food is simply a desire to eat real food
that is verified by the ability to eat real food and may be accompanied
by stomach sounds that allow others to verify the desire to eat real
food even **before** the eating happens." -Andrew B. Chung

( We are so lucky here on UseNet to have free access to the hard earned
wisdom of brilliant medical professionals like Dr. Chung - "Hunger for
real food is simply a desire to eat real food that is verified by the
ability to eat real food." Wow, such wisdom. )

"Hunger for real food does not indicate a need for real food as evident
by this desire often increasing when the food is especially palatable
in the middle of eating the "right" daily amount (32 oz, one "OMER")
when any real need would be decreasing." -Andrew B. Chung

GSI: "Chung, take your 2 digit moronic "diet" bullshit to the
appropriate newsgroups. "alt.christnet.christianlife,
alt.bible.prophecy" etc. are not the place for arrogant hourly "status"
updates on how many ounces of food an arrogant asshole has consumed.
What you are doing here is PURE ARROGANCE. There is NOTHING "holy" or
"righteous" about it. You and your sock-puppets are ASSHOLES. The
"diet" you promote leads to making you even bigger ASSHOLES.
Though it hardly seems possible, you will become even more egocentric,
rigid, and self-righteous."

© GSI €"2IQ-MRON Diet" € 2011-v1.4

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 6, 2011, 4:03:01 AM4/6/11

GSI wrote:

> "May GOD annihilate ...

... all those who would anonymously propagandize the lie that "hunger
is starvation" here on usenet for these are not either neighbors or
enemies but rather are sockpuppets of satan already slated for
destruction (Revelation 20:10).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ce32afef01afd70?

GSI wrote:

Lie.

Lie.

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

GSI furiously wrote:

[...]

Neelo

Apr 6, 2011, 5:06:45 AM4/6/11
On Apr 5, 12:30 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

<snip endless spamming plus self-righteous false-preaching lying
distorting whining and
condemning>

> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jim Layhe

Apr 6, 2011, 8:27:45 AM4/6/11

> ... that most people who have pounds of excess belly fat outside
> of the muscle layers, don't have an ounce of fat within and below muscle
> layers.

> Incorrect.

Lie.

Jim Layhe

Apr 6, 2011, 8:28:02 AM4/6/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> ... both before and after this Usenet post in this thread.
>
> Truth is reality :-)

Lie.

Ace

Apr 6, 2011, 8:42:21 AM4/6/11
On Apr 6, 12:47 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> ... both before and after this Usenet post in this thread.

they have for years. As they will for the rest of your life, unless
you get some psychotherapy.

A*

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 6, 2011, 8:47:43 AM4/6/11
May fire from the sky annihilate all those who do not support:
http://HelpStampOutHunger.com
And that do not agree that HUNGER IS STARVATION!!!

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/viennet/viennet0609/viennet06090007...
Health Tip - Don't go nuts over food.

People who can't control their eating aren't ever going to stick to
weighing their food, so they probably should just get some surgical
procedure done a like gastric lap-band.

Don't starve yourself and become insane. Instead, enjoy life,
instead of constantly worrying about dying (Obadiah 2:21). Don't become
obsessive compulsive over food like an anorexic.

Tune into WDJW radio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WDJW

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/1ada91eb58dbfa09?...

a sockpuppet wrote:

> No wonder you got fired.

The imaginary clinic in the Chung basement is more fun than having a
real job

> Only a crazy person would act this way.

Crazy (insane) people don't keep claiming they are receiving special
messages from God. (3 John 7:36)

a sockpuppet wrote:

> Wow, you just might have gotten even more insane, if that's possible.

Lie!!!

Wouldn't be getting special messages from God if that were true!!!

> The Stop Hunger campaign is aimed at keeping people from looking
> like walking skeletons who have gone insane from starving themselves

Lie!!!

Folks who are insane are unable to recognize they are insane and will
instead decide everyone is lying. The same goes for severe eating
disorders where one thinks about food 24/7, calculating and weighing
it and insisting that everyone must do the same.

A sockpuppet wrote:

> Chung is a sane person

Lie!!!

That's 3 lies in a row.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/7662c9f1071f1554?...

May GOD annihilate all who don't develop a severe eating
disorder where one thinks about food 24/7, calculating and weighing
it and insisting that everyone must do the same.

When God tells someone stuff that He has never told anyone else, that
proves sanity.

Andrew <><
--

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD
Bored Certifiable Kookologist

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg

Antares 531

Apr 6, 2011, 9:46:46 AM4/6/11
On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 06:40:31 -0400, "Jim Layhe" <tra...@parkboys.com>
wrote:

My diabetes related diet restrictions have led me to the conclusion
that, at least in my case, diabetes and weight problems are closely
related to or maybe caused by a high intake of refined carbohydrate
(fast carbs) food items such as things made with white flour, cane &
beet sugar.

I used to eat some form of flake cereal with sugar or honey for
breakfast most mornings. I remember that when I did this I felt very
lethargic for most of the morning. Now, I eat something like a three
egg omelet with ham, bacon or some sausage patties and no bread of any
kind. I feel much more robust and energetic.

Cutting WAY BACK on my carbohydrate intake, and eating lots of protein
and natural fat foods has let me drop my weight to a body mass index
of 24 and my blood glucose readings have been within the healthy
normal range for several months, now.

Gordon

Ace

Apr 6, 2011, 10:37:04 AM4/6/11
On Apr 6, 6:46 am, Antares 531 <gordonlrDEL...@swbell.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 06:40:31 -0400, "Jim Layhe" <trai...@parkboys.com>

> wrote:
>

> >"Those of us who are actually doing it are having such an insightful
> >eye-opening experience that we really strongly know that we should not
> >close our eyes and go back to being ignorant about how much we are
> >eating, unable to freely choose tohttp://WDJW.net/Guardour body by

> >holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of food.
>
> >This experience of having real insight is one order of magnitude
> >greater than the SMBG (Self Monitored Blood Glucose) experience of the
> >ASDers, who have expressed the sentiment that they do not want to go
> >back to not knowing their postprandial blood glucose level on which
> >they base their decisions on what foods to avoid in their misguided
> >choice to diet."
>
> >----
>
> >Lie.
>
> My diabetes related diet restrictions have led me to the conclusion
> that, at least in my case, diabetes and weight problems are closely
> related to or maybe caused by a high intake of refined carbohydrate
> (fast carbs) food items such as things made with white flour, cane &
> beet sugar.
>
> I used to eat some form of flake cereal with sugar or honey for
> breakfast most mornings. I remember that when I did this I felt very
> lethargic for most of the morning. Now, I eat something like a three
> egg omelet with ham, bacon or some sausage patties and no bread of any
> kind. I feel much more robust and energetic.
>
> Cutting WAY BACK on my carbohydrate intake, and eating lots of protein
> and natural fat foods has let me drop my weight to a body mass index
> of 24 and my blood glucose readings have been within the healthy
> normal range for several months, now.
>
> Gordon

Gordon, Chung is a nut job. Seek guidance from a licensed qualified
dietitian and or nutritionist either in person, or buying a book or
even You Tube videos.

From my novice POV all of the foods you listed above are junk. You're
just replacing white carbs with bad cholesterol. Eat complex
carbohydrates like whole wheat and whole oat with little or no sugar
added. Eat egg whites only. Keep bacon and sausage to a minimum or at
least try alternatives like Turkey bacon etc.

A*

Antares 531

Apr 6, 2011, 6:10:32 PM4/6/11

I tried the diet you recommend diet for about 3 years, as directed by
my doctor, but continued to have lots of trouble keeping my blood
glucose readings within the safe range. Then I read Dr. Atkins' Diet
Book and decided to give it a try. For the past year or so, my
cholesterol reading has been stable in the 140 mg/dL range and the HDL
has been holding around 45 mg/dL. The LDL has stayed around 85 mg/dL.
My Triglycerides have held steady around 63 mg/dL. The only reading
that was out of range was my Glucose at 103 mg/dL the last time I had
it tested. My blood pressure reading has held very well in the 120/60
range.

I do eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables and these have a goodly
amount of slow carbohydrates in them, but I avoid all forms of
"refined/enriched" flour and all modified fats such as Margarine,
Crisco, etc. Plain ole pig lard is NOT harmful. People have eaten
foods prepared with this and other animal fats for thousands of years,
and the human digestive/metabolic system has long since adapted to
this kind of natural fats.

Presently, I'm holding my blood glucose readings well within range as
indicated by my four times a day tests. So, it seems that this high
protein, and natural fats diet is working well for me.

Gordon

Ace

Apr 6, 2011, 6:53:14 PM4/6/11
On Apr 6, 3:10 pm, Antares 531 <gordonlrDEL...@swbell.net> wrote:

> I tried the diet you recommend diet for about 3 years, as directed by
> my doctor, but continued to have lots of trouble keeping my blood
> glucose readings within the safe range. Then I read Dr. Atkins' Diet
> Book and decided to give it a try. For the past year or so, my
> cholesterol reading has been stable in the 140 mg/dL range and the HDL
> has been holding around 45 mg/dL. The LDL has stayed around 85 mg/dL.
> My Triglycerides have held steady around 63 mg/dL. The only reading
> that was out of range was my Glucose at 103 mg/dL the last time I had
> it tested. My blood pressure reading has held very well in the 120/60
> range.
>
> I do eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables and these have a goodly
> amount of slow carbohydrates in them, but I avoid all forms of
> "refined/enriched" flour and all modified fats such as Margarine,
> Crisco, etc. Plain ole pig lard is NOT harmful. People have eaten
> foods prepared with this and other animal fats for thousands of years,
> and the human digestive/metabolic system has long since adapted to
> this kind of natural fats.
>
> Presently, I'm holding my blood glucose readings well within range as
> indicated by my four times a day tests. So, it seems that this high
> protein, and natural fats diet is working well for me.
>
> Gordon

Just goes to show everybody is different in how they metabolize and
there's no one shoe that fits all. Probably has to do with what/how
our ancestors ate in their homelands along with personal metabolic
quirks.I've found other natural fats in nuts, avocados, olives etc.
help boost my HDL and lower the LDL. Peanut or almond butter and
peanut or almond oil and of course olive oil has worked well for me.

A*

Antares 531

Apr 6, 2011, 7:51:57 PM4/6/11

I know what you mean, here. I'm of Norwegian stock, and I guess my
ancestors survived those harsh winters consuming things like nuts and
any meat animals they could kill. I also get a lot of benefit from
nuts and things like you mention above. My favorite evening snack is a
small serving of goat yogurt with some cinnamon dusted onto it, then
some raw nuts thrown in to make it crunchy. Yummmmmyyyy!

But, I'm reasonably convinced that EVERYONE should avoid hydrogenated
vegetable oil products. These just don't go through our
digestive/metabolic system well, and can lead to some serious
problems. Plain old fashioned butter made from natural dairy cream
produced by cows that graze and eat natural foods are what I go for.

Gordon

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

%

Apr 6, 2011, 9:16:26 PM4/6/11

i'm sorry yor life is still so sad

Slim

Apr 6, 2011, 10:36:24 PM4/6/11

An ancestry of people who faced times of famine, makes one prone to
belly fat. Since they had to go through periods of starvation, their
bodies would convert all calories into fat and store it in the belly,
the way a camel stores fat in its hump.

Slim

Apr 6, 2011, 10:41:31 PM4/6/11
On Apr 6, 5:58 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

Bottom line concerning you:
Psychopath. Laughingstock. Troll. Spammer. Whiner. False Christian.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 7, 2011, 4:42:47 AM4/7/11
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2591d6198130cf33?

May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

Slim

Apr 7, 2011, 6:24:52 AM4/7/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in message

> If a law is not passed compelling Americans to weigh their meals
> toward holding to the right amount (32 oz) of daily food thereby
> stopping the overeating, this country's healthcare system will
> collapse lapsing into chaos within one year (i.e. before Fool's Day
> 2012):
>
> http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
>
> a sockpuppet wrote:
>>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>>No wonder you got fired.
>
> As did Meshach, Shadrach, and Abnego.
>
>> Only a crazy person would act this way.
>
> Crazy (insane) people don't pray to LORD Almighty GOD. HE really is
> reality (John 14:6).
>
> a sockpuppet wrote:
>>
>> > A much bigger and more pervasive lie is "hunger is starvation" as
>> > evident by all the "stop hunger" propaganda that is keeping folks from
>> > doing the healthy things that make them hungrier such as stopping
>> > smoking, stopping worrying, stopping fighting, and stopping overeating
>> > by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of food.
>>
>> Wow, you just might have gotten even more insane, if that's possible.
>
> Lie.
>
> Wouldn't still have an active medical license if that were true.
>
>> The Stop Hunger campaign is aimed at stopping malnutrition in poverty
>> stricken
>> places in the world ...
>
> Lie.
>
> Folks really dying from malnutrition are not hungry. Moreover, the
> propaganda campaign is the most intense in the United States funded by
> government money with a government web site in a country where there
> is an obesity epidemic instead of famine:
>
> http://HelpStampOutHunger.com
>
>> ... where it's IMPOSSIBLE to overeat.
>
> Lie.
>
> Overeating is definitely happening in the United States.
>
> That's 3 lies in a row. You've struck out.
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b3ab8dc960131a3c?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 7, 2011, 8:22:55 AM4/7/11
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2591d6198130cf33?

May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

Antares 531

Apr 7, 2011, 8:28:30 AM4/7/11

Except those who lived in a tropical area, primitive humans all went
through a period of famine during the long, harsh winter months that
they had back in the past ice age. Those people probably did eat
gluttonously during the summer months, storing visceral and abdominal
fat, then they burned this stored fat during the winter.

They likely did harvest and store non-perishable foods such as nuts
and some tubers for their winter food supply. Their winter diet was
probably high in protein and animal fat if they were able to kill a
hibernating bear or some animals that had a bit of body fat. I'm sure
they would have devoured this fat with gusto!

Killing one mastodon at the beginning of winter may have supplied a
tribe of those people with enough animal meat protein to get them
through the winter. Their metabolic system would have had to have been
adapted to living for an extended time on a high protein/animal
fat/vegetable fat (nuts) diet.

It wasn't until very recent times, comparatively speaking, that humans
began to plant and harvest grains for food. And it would have been
even much later that they developed means for cooking these grains.
Early on, they just ate them raw, maybe soaked in water to soften the
grain kernels a bit. Cooking pottery and food processing didn't come
along until VERY recently. Our metabolic system hasn't yet fully
adapted to this modern, cooked, processed food diet that we have
before us, today.

I would guess that those people's metabolism shifted from normal to
ketosis-lypolysis during the winter, and they burned up their stored
fat. That is, they didn't accumulate then keep this stored fat more
than a few months, such as we modern hominids often do. I would guess
that by the time spring had arrived and they could find fresh fruits
and vegetables as well as some bird eggs and an abundance of meat
animals to eat, they were down to "skin and bones."

Gordon

Slim

Apr 7, 2011, 4:49:35 PM4/7/11
On Apr 7, 2:24 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

Psychopath.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 7, 2011, 11:51:03 PM4/7/11
Antares 531 wrote:

> a sockpuppet wrote:
>
> >An ancestry of people who faced times of famine, makes one prone to
> >belly fat. Since they had to go through periods of starvation, their
> >bodies would convert all calories into fat and store it in the belly,
> >the way a camel stores fat in its hump.

The fat in a camel's hump is SAT and not VAT. Moreover, it is situated
on the back of the camel and is not within its abdomen.

VAT (aka "belly" or intra-abdominal fat) cannot be utilized during
starvation. Instead, it is entirely pathogenic even during starvation.

> Except those who lived in a tropical area, primitive humans all went
> through a period of famine during the long, harsh winter months that
> they had back in the past ice age. Those people probably did eat
> gluttonously during the summer months, storing visceral and abdominal
> fat, then they burned this stored fat during the winter.

Incorrect.

Again, VAT is not utilized during starvation.

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and

a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 7, 2011, 11:55:05 PM4/7/11

another sockpuppet wrote:

> Read:
> http://www.faithalone.org/news/y1993/93jan3.html

From your cite:

Truth is reality:

another sockpuppet wrote:

> [...]

calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this

physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that

they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Great Sage Itchy

Slim

Apr 8, 2011, 12:38:45 AM4/8/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 8, 2011, 1:17:48 AM4/8/11
A sockpuppet wrote:

> HUNGER IS STARVATION

> > May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> > that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now
>
> Psychopath.

Lie.

Psychopaths don't pray to GOD.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d02d6cf2f9161811?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2591d6198130cf33?

May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now, in the
name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 8, 2011, 1:21:33 AM4/8/11

GSI furiously wrote:

[...]

Hjkdhfugfvu

Apr 8, 2011, 2:12:21 AM4/8/11
wrote:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

Psychopath.

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 8, 2011, 2:21:20 AM4/8/11

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> > GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> > commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

> > GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung answered:
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from humility which
> is not arrogance:

> Being right in GOD's eyes...

And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Answer: Andrew B Chung.

> with all glory to Him...
You have not the slighest clue what or who "Him" is.
You are a TOTALLY ARROGANT person using "God" as an excuse for your
ARROGANCE and a way to push your diamond-hard massive EGO out into the
world seeking fame. You are also sucking-up to "God" in the hope of
fame and glory in "Heaven". You are an INSANE EGOIST with vast
delusions of self-importance.

> is from humility which...
Those who claim humility are assholes.

> is not arrogance: <Link removed>
it is, like EVERYTHING you do, PURE ARROGANCE.

"Delusions of self-importance" v1.0

Slim

Apr 8, 2011, 4:06:04 AM4/8/11
wrote:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

Psychopath.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 8, 2011, 7:34:20 AM4/8/11

GSI wrote:

> "May GOD annihilate ...

... all those who would anonymously propagandize the lie that "hunger
is starvation" here on usenet for these are not either neighbors or
enemies but rather are sockpuppets of satan already slated for
destruction (Revelation 20:10).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ce32afef01afd70?

GSI wrote:

Lie.

Lie.

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

> YOU ARE INSANE.

Lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa199f5c6ecc02b7?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1bad08b050d1f90c?

Lie.

> A Supreme EGOIST.

Lie.

No such thing.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/17ba5acc5a03e6f9?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5d923e2cf88c83f?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 8, 2011, 7:36:35 AM4/8/11
A sockpuppet wrote:

> HUNGER IS STARVATION
>
> > May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> > that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now
>
> Psychopath.

Lie.

Psychopaths don't pray to GOD.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d02d6cf2f9161811?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2591d6198130cf33?

May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now, in the

name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Slim

Apr 8, 2011, 8:09:44 AM4/8/11
wrote:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

Psychopath.

> Lie.
>
> Psychopaths don't pray to GOD.

Incorrect.

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 9, 2011, 2:13:55 AM4/9/11
In article
<55ea7e35-e6bd-4048...@p16g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> > GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung answered:
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from humility which
> is not arrogance:

> Being right in GOD's eyes...

And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Answer: Andrew B Chung.

CHUNG:

> Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
> "arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
> right in His eyes.

Bullshit translated: Andrew B Chung has allowed Andrew B Chung to know
that the targeted person, Andrew B Chung, is "right" in Andrew B
Chung's eyes. (as we know, Andrew B Chung, like all supreme egoists, is
ALWAYS right.)

> Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is automatically lying by the
> definition of name-calling. This is simply because only GOD can re-
> create by just speaking as the Creator and because GOD is also the
> truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always
> right.

A masterful layering of bullshit upon bullshit by the king of bullshit.
Here, the supreme egoist Chung, uses "GOD" 3 times and "Him" once in
only 4 lines, to "prove" yet again that the supreme egoist Chung is
"RIGHT" as usual.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 9, 2011, 7:18:20 AM4/9/11

GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT <profane name-calling snipped>

Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from http://WDJW.net/Humility
which is not arrogance.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?

> And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective

"arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
right in His eyes.

Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is automatically lying by the

definition of name-calling. This is simply because only GOD can re-
create by just speaking as the Creator and because GOD is also the
truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always
right.

Source:

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 9, 2011, 7:47:14 AM4/9/11

In article
<55ea7e35-e6bd-4048...@p16g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> > GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT ASSHOLE

Chung answered:
> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from humility which
> is not arrogance:

> Being right in GOD's eyes...

And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Answer: Andrew B Chung.

CHUNG:

> Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
> "arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
> right in His eyes.

Bullshit translated: Andrew B Chung has allowed Andrew B Chung to know
that the targeted person, Andrew B Chung, is "right" in Andrew B
Chung's eyes. (as we know, Andrew B Chung, like all supreme egoists, is

ALWAYS right. There is no other possibility.)

> Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is automatically lying by the
> definition of name-calling. This is simply because only GOD can re-
> create by just speaking as the Creator and because GOD is also the
> truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always
> right.

A masterful layering of bullshit upon bullshit by the king of INSANE
bullshit. Only someone as INSANE as Chung could "make sense" of it.
Here, the supreme egoist, uses "GOD" 3 times and "Him" once in only 4

lines, to "prove" yet again that the supreme egoist Chung is "RIGHT" as

usual. The diamond-hard Chung EGO is protected once again. Each "GOD"
acting like another diamond-hard layer of protection.

GSI-2011 - "bullshit upon bullshit" v1.0

Trevor Corey

Apr 9, 2011, 9:17:27 AM4/9/11

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
> commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Lie.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 9, 2011, 9:46:29 PM4/9/11

GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT <profane name-calling snipped>

Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from http://WDJW.net/Humility
which is not arrogance.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?

> And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective

"arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
right in His eyes.

Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is automatically lying by the

definition of name-calling. This is simply because only GOD can re-
create by just speaking as the Creator and because GOD is also the
truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always
right.

Source:

Slim

Apr 9, 2011, 10:21:20 PM4/9/11
wrote:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 10, 2011, 12:47:20 AM4/10/11
A sockpuppet wrote:

> HUNGER IS STARVATION
>
> > May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> > that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now
>
> Psychopath.

Lie.

Psychopaths don't pray to GOD much less have an active medical
license.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d02d6cf2f9161811?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2591d6198130cf33?

May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now, in the

name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 10, 2011, 9:24:40 PM4/10/11
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> hissed:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

Psychopath.

> Lie.
>
> Psychopaths don't pray to GOD.

Incorrect:

Psychopath David Koresh prayed to God before witnesses.
"Psychologists are inclined to classify Koresh as a psychopath, ..."
http://www.rickross.com/reference/waco/waco12.html

> Re: HUNGER IS STARVATION is a delusion (Webster Dictionary)

Irrelevant:

Webster Dictionary fails to openly declare that Jesus Christ is LORD and
GOD.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/jesus

--
CHRISTIAN RELIEF FUND:
http://www.compassionlink.org/html/food_relief.html#CRF

STOP HUNGER NOW:
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer?pagename=who_we_are
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

HUNGER IS UNACCEPTABLE:
http://www.austinfoodbank.org/hunger-is-unacceptable/
http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg

30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
http://www.austinfoodbank.org/images/HiUlogo.gif

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 3:46:51 AM4/11/11
A psychotic sockpuppet wrote:

> HUNGER IS STARVATION
>
> > May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> > that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now
>
> Psychopath.

Lie.

Psychopaths don't pray to GOD much less author books ( http://NetCabal.com
and http://CelestinMiracle.com ) and have an active medical license.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d02d6cf2f9161811?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2591d6198130cf33?

May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now, in the
name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Trust the Truth -

Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"

http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 3:50:18 AM4/11/11
On Apr 10, 4:36 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> powerless

That you are, Mr. Chung.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> hissed:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

(Source: http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91a3cd77fa0e1a75?hl=en)

Psychopath.

(Source: http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/de983a19480a1d96?hl=en)

Incorrect:

Psychopath David Koresh prayed to God before witnesses.
"Psychologists are inclined to classify Koresh as a psychopath, ..."
http://www.rickross.com/reference/waco/waco12.html

> Hunger is wonderful :-)
(Source: http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/018e0a5978897719?hl=en)

Appearently Dr. Josef Mengele also thought hunger was wonderful:
http://www.auschwitz.dk/mengele.htm

> Re: HUNGER IS STARVATION is a delusion (Webster Dictionary)

Incorrect:

Hunger> Synonym> Famish:
To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
death... starve (Webster Dictionary)

Hunger: A lack of food that can cause illness or death (Macmillan
Dictionary)

HUNGER IS STARVATION:
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/index.shtml

HUNGER = MALNUTRITION = STARVATION:
http://www.stopgenocidenow.org/iact/iact7/day9/2009/03/31/921

CHRISTIAN HUNGER RELIEF FUND:
http://www.compassionlink.org/html/food_relief.html#CRF

STOP HUNGER NOW:
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg

.

.

.

.

--
I'M not really an MD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 4:09:06 AM4/11/11
A psychotic sockpuppet fearfully shrieked:

> HUNGER IS STARVATION

> > May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> > that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now
>
> Psychopath.

Lie.

Psychopaths don't pray to GOD much less author books ( http://NetCabal.com

and http://CelestinMiracle.com ) and have an active medical license.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d02d6cf2f9161811?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2591d6198130cf33?

May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 4:10:27 AM4/11/11
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> hissed:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

(Source: http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91a3cd77fa0e1a75?hl=en)

Psychopath.

> Lie.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 4:26:21 AM4/11/11
A psychotic sockpuppet fearfully shrieked:

> HUNGER IS STARVATION
>
> > May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> > that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now
>
> Psychopath.

Lie.

Psychopaths don't openly pray to ask GOD to destroy profanely (Hebrews
12:16) evil creatures like you and Esau (Malachi 1:2-3) much less

and treat cardiac patients while maintaining an active medical license
that is verifiable on line. Truth is reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d02d6cf2f9161811?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2591d6198130cf33?

May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 4:28:54 AM4/11/11
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> hissed:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

(Source: http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91a3cd77fa0e1a75?hl=en)

Psychopath.

> Lie.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 4:32:44 AM4/11/11
A psychotic sockpuppet fearfully shrieked:

> HUNGER IS STARVATION
>
> > May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> > that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now
>
> Psychopath.

Lie.

Psychopaths don't openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy
profanely (Hebrews 12:16) evil (Genesis 25:32) creatures like you and

Esau (Malachi 1:2-3) much less author books ( http://NetCabal.com and
http://CelestinMiracle.com ) and treat cardiac patients while
maintaining an active medical license that is verifiable on line.
Truth is reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d02d6cf2f9161811?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2591d6198130cf33?

May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 4:33:58 AM4/11/11
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> hissed:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

(Source: http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91a3cd77fa0e1a75?hl=en)

Psychopath.

> Lie.

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 4:39:08 AM4/11/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> hissed:

> Psychopaths don't openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy.

Yes you do.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> hissed:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

(Source: http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91a3cd77fa0e1a75?hl=en)

Psychopath.

> Lie.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 4:40:07 AM4/11/11
A psychotic sockpuppet fearfully shrieked:

> HUNGER IS STARVATION
>
> > May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> > that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now
>
> Psychopath.

Lie.

Psychopaths don't openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy

profanely (Hebrews 12:16) evil (Genesis 25:32) creatures like you and
Esau (Malachi 1:2-3) much less author books ( http://NetCabal.com and
http://CelestinMiracle.com ) and treat cardiac patients while
maintaining an active medical license that is verifiable on line.
Truth is reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d02d6cf2f9161811?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2591d6198130cf33?

May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 4:43:50 AM4/11/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> hissed:

> Psychopaths don't openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy.

Yes you do.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> hissed:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

(Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91a3cd77fa0e1a75?hl=en)

Psychopath.

> Lie.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 5:10:15 AM4/11/11
... therefore, all who really think that "hunger is starvation" are
delusional which is condition of being mentally ill and those who
would cause such mental illness by spreading this delusion are
profanely (Hebrews 12:16) evil.

A psychotic sockpuppet fearfully shrieked:

> HUNGER IS STARVATION
>

> > May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> > that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now
>

> Psychopath.

Lie.

Psychopaths don't openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy
profanely (Hebrews 12:16) evil (Genesis 25:32) creatures like you whom
GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3) much less author books ( http://NetCabal.com

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9f8a3904c222d373?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2591d6198130cf33?

May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

Pastorio

Apr 11, 2011, 5:23:46 AM4/11/11

>A psychotic sockpuppet fearfully shrieked:
>>
>> HUNGER IS STARVATION
>>
>> > May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
>> > that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now
>>
>> Psychopath.
>
> Lie.
>
> Psychopaths don't pray to GOD much less author books ( http://NetCabal.com
> and http://CelestinMiracle.com ) and have an active medical license.
>
> Source:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d02d6cf2f9161811?

Andrew, the Mableton Police Department police would be justified to have him
possibly extradited to
Mableton to be charged with libel & defamation!!!

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 5:26:22 AM4/11/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> hissed:

> Psychopaths don't openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy

Yes you do :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> hissed:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

(Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91a3cd77fa0e1a75?hl=en)

Psychopath.

> Lie.

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 5:28:37 AM4/11/11
On Apr 11, 2:23 am, "Pastorio" <b...@thisone.com> wrote:

> Andrew, the Mableton Police Department police would be justified to
have him
> possibly extradited to
> Mableton to be charged with libel & defamation!!!

LOL!

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> hissed:

> Psychopaths don't openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy

Yes you do :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> hissed:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

(Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91a3cd77fa0e1a75?hl=en)

Psychopath.

> Lie.

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 5:36:12 AM4/11/11
On 4/11/2011 2:10 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD whined and hissed:

> Bottom line concerning you:

http://crookedtimber.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/sockpuppet.jpg

LOL!

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> hissed:

> Psychopaths don't openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy

Yes you do :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> hissed:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

(Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91a3cd77fa0e1a75?hl=en)

Psychopath.

> Lie.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 5:09:11 PM4/11/11
Ace* wrote:

> Enjoy:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuWCkxxVdFo
>
> Nee ner nee ner, Mr. Chung :-)

There is joy in knowing that GOD has http://WDJW.net/Forgiven you :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/35102c77abbf8504?

[...]

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 8:01:29 PM4/11/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> hissed:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now
(Source: http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91a3cd77fa0e1a75?hl=en)

Psychopath.

> Lie.
>
> Psychopaths don't pray to GOD.

Incorrect since you claim to.

> Re: HUNGER IS STARVATION is a delusion (Webster Dictionary)

Incorrect:

Hunger> Synonym> Famish:
To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
death... starve (Webster Dictionary)

Hunger: A lack of food that can cause illness or death (Macmillan
Dictionary)

.

.

.

.

--
Disclaimer: I'M not really an MD, duh.

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 10:34:00 PM4/11/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> hissed:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

Psychopath.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 12, 2011, 5:31:00 AM4/12/11
... therefore, all who really think that "hunger is starvation" are
delusional which is a condition of being mentally ill and those who

would cause such mental illness by spreading this delusion are
profanely (Hebrews 12:16) evil.

A psychotic sockpuppet fearfully shrieked:

> HUNGER IS STARVATION

Delusion.

Hunger is not starvation as evident by it being synonymous with
appetite, which is healthy:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hunger

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b646de8f6d07ac87?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2591d6198130cf33?

May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now, in the
name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 12, 2011, 7:21:36 AM4/12/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD hissed:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

> Hunger is wonderful :-)

Psychopath.

> Lie.
>

> Psychopaths don't pray to GOD.

Incorrect since you claim to.

> Re: HUNGER IS STARVATION is a delusion (Webster Dictionary)

Incorrect: Hunger> Synonym> Famish:
"To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
death... starve" (Webster Dictionary)
Hunger: "A lack of food that can cause illness or death" (Macmillan
Dictionary)

> > 30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
> >http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg
>

> If that were true, hunger instead of starvation would be listed as the
> cause of death on their death certificates.

If that were true, since "smoking" isn't listed as the cause of death
on death
certificates, then according to you people don't die from it.

.
.

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 12, 2011, 7:23:36 AM4/12/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> There is joy in knowing that GOD has Forgiven you :-)
>
> > That happened back in 1978 :-)
>
> Possibly in answer to intercessory prayers made on your behalf in
> 2011 :-)

I became born again in August 1978, and you're attempting to take
credit for that because of your supposed intercessory prayers 32 years
after the fact. Your ego knows no boundaries...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 12, 2011, 8:03:49 PM4/12/11
Ace* wrote:

> > There is joy in knowing that GOD has http://WDJW.net/Forgiven you :-)

> > > That happened back in 1978 :-)
> >
> > Possibly in answer to intercessory prayers made on your behalf in
> > 2011 :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/16ae0c850336f080?

> I became born again in August 1978, and you're attempting to take
> credit for that because of your supposed intercessory prayers 32 years
> after the fact.

It seems you would assume that only this physician has been praying
for you here.

Ace* wrote:

> 30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
> http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg

If that were true, hunger instead of starvation would be listed as the

cause of death on their death certificates.

May GOD bless you, Ace*, more than ever thereby making you hungrier
than you have ever been before in your life right now (Luke 6:21a) in

the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Therefore, be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier

[...]

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 12, 2011, 8:33:41 PM4/12/11
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD hissed:

> Andrew B. Chunq wrote:
> > Andrew in his arrogance wrote:
>
> > > There is joy in knowing that GOD has forgiven you

> > > Possibly in answer to intercessory prayers made on your behalf in
> > > 2011 :-)

Arrogant egotistical Mr. Chung trying to take credit for something the
Holy Spirit did 32 years ago... As funny as it is sad. Who would want
to take guidance from such a person? :-)
.
.

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

> Hunger is wonderful :-)

Psychopath.

> Lie.
>

> Psychopaths don't pray to GOD.

Incorrect since you claim to.

> Re: HUNGER IS STARVATION is a delusion (Webster Dictionary)

Incorrect: Hunger> Synonym> Famish:
"To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
death... starve" (Webster Dictionary)
Hunger: "A lack of food that can cause illness or death" (Macmillan
Dictionary)

> > 30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
> >http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg
>
> If that were true, hunger instead of starvation would be listed as the
> cause of death on their death certificates.

If that were true, since "smoking" isn't listed as the cause of death
on death
certificates, then according to Mr.Chung people don't die from it.

.
.

HUNGER IS STARVATION:
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/index.shtml

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 12, 2011, 10:28:36 PM4/12/11
... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Ace's perishing mind simply because we really love him as our LORD

prodigal Ace* wrote:

> HUNGER IS STARVATION

Delusion.

Hunger is not starvation as evident by it being synonymous with
appetite, which is healthy:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hunger

> Psychopath.

Lie.

Psychopaths don't openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy
profanely (Hebrews 12:16) evil (Genesis 25:32) creatures whom GOD

hates (Malachi 1:2-3) much less author books ( http://NetCabal.com and
http://CelestinMiracle.com ) and treat cardiac patients while
maintaining an active medical license that is verifiable on line.
Truth is reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b646de8f6d07ac87?

May GOD bless you, Ace, now (Luke 6:21a) more than ever so that you
become hungrier than ever thereby realizing that if hunger were really
starvation you would be dying a thousand deaths now that you are a
thousand times hungrier. Amen.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

Great Sage Itchy

Apr 13, 2011, 1:59:11 AM4/13/11

YOU TOTALLY ARROGHANT SICK CREEP. YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED UP.

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 13, 2011, 2:09:09 AM4/13/11
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD spouted:

> "Then He said to them all: 'Whoever wants to be My disciple must deny
> themselves (of all excess food and thanks/praise/glory) and take up
> their cross (food scale)

Woohoo, twist that Scripture!

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 13, 2011, 2:10:21 AM4/13/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD hissed:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now
> Hunger is wonderful :-)

Psychopath.

> Lie.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 13, 2011, 5:41:52 AM4/13/11

prodigal Ace* wrote:

> HUNGER IS STARVATION

Delusion.

Hunger is not starvation as evident by it being synonymous with
appetite, which is healthy:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hunger

> Psychopath.

Lie.

Psychopaths don't openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy

profanely (Hebrews 12:16) evil (Genesis 25:32) creatures whom GOD
hates (Malachi 1:2-3) much less author books ( http://NetCabal.com and
http://CelestinMiracle.com ) and treat cardiac patients while
maintaining an active medical license that is verifiable on line.
Truth is reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b646de8f6d07ac87?

May GOD bless you, Ace, now (Luke 6:21a) more than ever causing you to
become hungrier (Deuteronomy 8:3) than ever thereby helping you
realize that if hunger were starvation you would be dying a thousand
deaths now that you are a thousand times hungrier in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ae9391ce0321e0d6?

[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 13, 2011, 5:51:19 AM4/13/11

GSI furiously wrote:

[...]

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 13, 2011, 7:04:48 AM4/13/11
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD hissed:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

Disgusting.

> Re: HUNGER IS STARVATION is a delusion (Webster Dictionary)

Incorrect: Hunger> Synonym> Famish:
"To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
death... starve" (Webster Dictionary)
Hunger: "A lack of food that can cause illness or death" (Macmillan
Dictionary)

> > 30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
> >http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg

> If that were true, hunger instead of starvation would be listed as the
> cause of death on their death certificates.

If that were true, since "smoking" isn't listed as the cause of death
on death

certificates, people don't die from it.

.
.