The use of multiple aliases reveals an intent to deceive.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 21, 2007, 6:13:06 AM4/21/07
neighbor JRHunt (aka BlackDruid aka Thalesin) posted on the public
Discovery.com conversation board:

> If one wants my e-mail t h a l e s i n @ v e r i z o n . n e t remove the spaces

Link to source can be found at:

http://abchung.livejournal.com

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS compelling
you to unwittingly demonstrate that indeed you have multiple aliases
despite your claims to the contrary.

(1) BlackDruid
(2) Thalesin
(3) JRHunt
(4) JamesRHunt
(5) JRayHunt
(6) JRichardHunt
(7) JamesRayHunt
(8) JamesRichardHunt

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD help you with your needs, dear neighbor James whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister

Apr 21, 2007, 6:50:45 AM4/21/07
On Apr 21, 11:13 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <l...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> neighbor JRHunt (aka BlackDruid aka Thalesin) posted on the public
> Discovery.com conversation board:

Says the spamming, stalking god-botherer who has been banned from
posting at least a dozen times by Google and lost dozens of ISP
accounts, because everybody is sick to death of his twisted ramblings.

flyingrat

Apr 21, 2007, 7:34:44 AM4/21/07
In article <1177150386.5...@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
lo...@thetruth.com says...

> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/verbigeration

Verbigeration
ver·big·er·a·tion
n.
Obsessive repetition of meaningless words and phrases, especially as a symptom of mental illness.

http://cancerweb.ncl.ac.uk/cgi-bin/omd?verbigeration

Constant repetition of meaningless words or phrases; seen in
schizophrenia.

Art Deco

Apr 21, 2007, 11:58:10 AM4/21/07
False prophet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lo...@thetruth.com> with yet
another email address spewed his usual hate:

>neighbor JRHunt (aka BlackDruid aka Thalesin) posted on the public
>Discovery.com conversation board:
>>
>> If one wants my e-mail t h a l e s i n @ v e r i z o n . n e t remove the
>> spaces
>
>Link to source can be found at:
>

>http://kooklinks.com

>Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS compelling
>you to unwittingly demonstrate that indeed you have multiple aliases
>despite your claims to the contrary.
>
>(1) BlackDruid
>(2) Thalesin
>(3) JRHunt
>(4) JamesRHunt
>(5) JRayHunt
>(6) JRichardHunt
>(7) JamesRayHunt
>(8) JamesRichardHunt

Anyone fancy another round of "Spot the Irony"?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 22, 2007, 2:49:21 AM4/22/07
convicted neighbor FR wrote:

> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
> >

> http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/verbigeration
>
> Verbigeration
> ver·big·er·a·tion
> n.
> Obsessive repetition of meaningless words and phrases, especially as a symptom of mental illness.
>
> http://cancerweb.ncl.ac.uk/cgi-bin/omd?verbigeration
>
> Constant repetition of meaningless words or phrases; seen in
> schizophrenia.

Loss of reading comprehension is a sign of OBS.

OBS may be reversible if the underlying medical causes are addressed
in a timely fashion by your doctor(s). Otherwise, the alexia may
progress to agraphia.

May GOD bless you.

St. Jackanapes

Apr 22, 2007, 3:06:14 AM4/22/07

In sci.med.cardiology, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...

> neighbor JRHunt (aka BlackDruid aka Thalesin) posted on the public
> Discovery.com conversation board:
> >
> > If one wants my e-mail t h a l e s i n @ v e r i z o n . n e t remove the spaces
>
> Link to source can be found at:
>
> http://abchung.livejournal.com

Hey Chung. I'm here to take Joe's place. I'm going to hound you into
Hell. Go ahead and send your Holy Ghoul to get me. You'll soon find out
that I'm immortal.

This is just the start:

http://www.jackanapes.ws/2pdcat.html

I was being nice on those two pages. The next will not be so.

--
St. Jackanapes MD/PhD ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister, Physician & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church

Archie Leach

Apr 22, 2007, 10:34:07 AM4/22/07
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>convicted neighbor FR wrote:
>> >
>> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>> >

>> http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/verbigeration
>>
>> Verbigeration

>> ver搓ig搪r戢暗ion

>> n.
>> Obsessive repetition of meaningless words and phrases, especially as a symptom of mental illness.
>>
>> http://cancerweb.ncl.ac.uk/cgi-bin/omd?verbigeration
>>
>> Constant repetition of meaningless words or phrases; seen in
>> schizophrenia.
>
>Loss of reading comprehension is a sign of OBS.

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/verbigeration

Verbigeration
ver搓ig搪r戢暗ion

thal...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2007, 11:57:38 AM4/22/07
So now I am gonna have to spank Chung here. I have already filed an
abuse complaint Chung. Do everyone a favor and remove the material.
You already lost on LJ and Discovery.com. You are in the wrong, but
yet you keep doing this stuff. Get it through your thick skull.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 22, 2007, 1:11:27 PM4/22/07

Clearly the Holy Spirit is right to convict you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Nelson Muntz

Apr 22, 2007, 1:40:27 PM4/22/07
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
>http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Are you for real? Jesus does not want you to post a "shit list" of
people you are offended by. Jesus understands that everyone makes
mistakes, and He is working directly with them. He does not need your
help.

It is blasphemous of YOU to make a judgment of people. Only GOD
himself is the judge. And you are a doctor in a respected hospital??
Do you let certain patients die if they do not agree with your
religious beliefs?

flyingrat

Apr 22, 2007, 1:41:00 PM4/22/07
In article <1177261887.5...@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,
and...@emorycardiology.com says...

> Clearly the Holy Spirit is right to convict you:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

here we are again. Same old modus operandi for the schizoChunk

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/verbigeration

Verbigeration
ver·big·er·a·tion

flyingrat

Apr 22, 2007, 1:48:48 PM4/22/07
In article <947n23h8c2ivdsna3...@4ax.com>, no...@this.time
says...

> It is blasphemous of YOU to make a judgment of people. Only GOD
> himself is the judge. And you are a doctor in a respected hospital??

fortunately he is not. A little research has shown that Chung is
unemployed, having been sacked with cause (upheld by tribunal) after 88
days working in Ocala, Florida.

He has also been threatened with libel suits for lying about this, and
fled to Georgia where he is currently unemployed with no admission
priveliges at any of the area's hospitals. Google Earth shows the
address of his "private practice" to be derelict.

For daring to challenge The Gospel According to Chung, you will now
inevitably go onto the list.

FR

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Apr 22, 2007, 2:35:39 PM4/22/07
Nelson Muntz <no...@this.time> wrote in

kookfight!

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

Nelson Muntz

Apr 22, 2007, 3:03:24 PM4/22/07
Flying Rat wrote:

>In article <947n23h8c2ivdsna3...@4ax.com>, no...@this.time
>says...
>> It is blasphemous of YOU to make a judgment of people. Only GOD
>> himself is the judge. And you are a doctor in a respected hospital??
>>
>fortunately he is not. A little research has shown that Chung is
>unemployed, having been sacked with cause (upheld by tribunal) after 88
>days working in Ocala, Florida.

Good.

>He has also been threatened with libel suits for lying about this, and
>fled to Georgia where he is currently unemployed with no admission
>priveliges at any of the area's hospitals. Google Earth shows the
>address of his "private practice" to be derelict.

Good.

>For daring to challenge The Gospel According to Chung, you will now
>inevitably go onto the list.

Good! Thanks for the info.

I KILLED YOUR GOD---IT WAS FUN!

Apr 22, 2007, 7:46:14 PM4/22/07

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" <cu...@insurgent.org> wrote in message

> Nelson Muntz <no...@this.time> wrote in
>
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>
>>>Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>>>
>>>http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>>

>> Are you for real? Jesus does not want you to post a "shit list" of
>> people you are offended by. Jesus understands that everyone makes
>> mistakes, and He is working directly with them. He does not need your
>> help.
>>
>> It is blasphemous of YOU to make a judgment of people. Only GOD
>> himself is the judge. And you are a doctor in a respected hospital??
>> Do you let certain patients die if they do not agree with your
>> religious beliefs?
>
> kookfight!
>
> --
> Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
> in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

YES!
I JUST LOVE IT WHEN THE RELIGIOUS KOOKS GO AT EACH OTHERS THROAT!
I BET IF OL JEEZUS EXISTED-HE WOULD BE LAUGHING HIS ASS OFF!