If you need a solution manual or if you have one contact me (over 200 and counting)

solut...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2007, 9:38:44 AM6/20/07
Hi this is the list of some solution manuals or instructor manuals i
have please contact me if interested, if you have an other one i dont
please email me at solutiodr at gmail dot com
(solut...@gmail.com) if you need one of these also contact me

Solutions Manual,
A Course in Game Theory (Osborne)
Adaptive Control 2nd (Åström)
Advanced Engineering Mathematics 8th Ed (Kreyszig)
Advanced Macroeconomics (Romer)
Advanced Modern Engineering Mathematics 3rd Ed (Glyn James)
Analog Integrated Circuit Design (Johns-Martin)
Analytical Mechanics 7th Ed (Fowles-Cassiday)
Antenna Theory 2nd Ed (Balanis)
Applied Numerical Analysis 7 Ed (Gerald-Wheatley)
Applied Numerical Methods (Chapra)
Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers 3rd Ed (Montgomery)
Applied Strength of materials 4th Ed (Mott)
Automatic Control Systems 8th Ed (Kuo-Golnaraghi)
Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis 7th Ed (Irwin)
Calculus (Thomas)
Calculus 4th Ed (Stewart)
Calculus 5th Ed (Stewart)
Calculus of Variations (Russak)
Calculus one and several variables 8th Ed (Salas-Hille-Etgen)
Calculus, Early Trascendentals 10th Ed (Thomas)
Calculus, Early Trascendentals 4th Ed (Stewart)
Calculus, Early Trascendentals 5th Ed (Stewart)
Camps (Sadiku)
Chemical and Engineering Thermodynamics 3rd Ed (Sandler)
Chemical Engineering (Coulson-Richardson)
Chemical, Biochemical and Engineering Thermodynamics 5rd Ed (Sandler)
Classical Dynamics 5th Ed (Thornton)
Classical Electrodynamics 3rd Ed (Jackson)
Classical Mechanics 2nd Ed (Goldstein)
Communication Systems 4th Ed (Haykin)
Communication Systems Engineering 2nd (Proakis)
Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach Featuring the Internet 3rd Ed
(Kurose)
Computer Networks 4th Ed (Tanenbaum)
Control Systems 8th Ed (Kuo-Golnaraghi)
Control Systems Engineering (Nise)
Design and Analysis of Experiments 6th Ed (Montgomery)
Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits
Digital Communications 4th Ed (Proakis)
Digital Image Processing 2nd Ed (Gonzales-Woods)
Digital Signal Processing (Mitra)
Digital Signal Processing a Computer Based Approach (Mitra)
Discrete time Signals and Systems (Oppenheim)
Econometric analysis 5th Ed (Greene-Williame)
Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data (Wooldridge)
Econometrics of financial markets (Adamek)
Economics Microeconomic Theory (Mas-Colell-Whinston-Green)
Electric Circuits 7th Ed (Nilsson)
Electric Machinery 6th Ed (Fitzgerald-Kingsley-Uman)
Electric Machinery and Power System Fundamentals 1st Ed (Chapman)
Electric Machinery Fundamentals 4th Ed (Chapman)
Electronic Circuit Analysis and Design 2nd Ed (Neamen)
Electronics (Hambley)
Elementary Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems 7th
(Boyce-Diprima)
Elementary Linear Algebra (Matthews)
Elementary Mechanics and Thermodynamics (Norbury)
Elementary Mechanics and Thermodynamics (Norbury)
Elements of Chemical Reaction Engineering 3rd (Fogler)
Elements of Information Theory (Cover)
Engineering Circuit Analysis 6th Ed (Hayt)
Engineering Electromagnetics 6th Ed (Hayt-Buck)
Engineering Fluid Mechanics 7th Ed (Crowe)
Engineering Mathematics 4th Ed (Bird)
Engineering Mechanics (Static)(Meriam)
Engineering Mechanics 10th Ed (Dynamic)(RC Hibbeler)
Engineering Mechanics 10th Ed (Static)(RC Hibbeler)
Engineering Mechanics 11th Ed (Dynamic)(RC Hibbeler)
Engineering Mechanics 11th Ed (Static)(RC Hibbeler)
Engineering Mechanics 4th Ed (Dynamic)(Bedford)
Engineering Mechanics 4th Ed (Static)(Bedford)
Engineering Mechanics 5th Ed (Dynamic)(Meriam)
Feedback Control of Dynamic Systems
Feedback Control of Dynamic Systems 4 Ed (Franklin-Powell-Emami)
Fluid Mechanics 5th Ed (White)
Fluid Mechanics 6th Ed (Fox)
Fourier and Laplace transforms (Antwoorden)
Fracture Mechanics Fundamentals and Applications 2nd Ed (Anderson)
Fundamental Methods of Mathematical Economics 4th Ed (Chiang-
Wainwright)
Fundamentals of Digital Logic with Verilog Design 1st Ed (Brown-
Vranesic)
Fundamentals of Digital Logic with VHDL Design 1st Ed (Brown-Vranesic)
Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics 5th Ed (Moran-Shapiro)
Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics 4th Ed (Munson-Young-Okiishi)
Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics 5th Ed (Munson-Young-Okiishi)
Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer
Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer (Incropera)
Fundamentals of Logic Design 5th Ed (Roth)
Fundamentals of machine component design 3rd Ed
Fundamentals of Machine component design 3rd Ed (Juvinall-Marshek)
Fundamentals of Physics 7th Ed (Halliday-Resnick-Walker)
Fundamentals of Thermal-Fluid Sciences
Fundamentals of Thermal-Fluid Sciences (Cengel-Turner)
Fundamentals of Thermodynamics (Sonntag-Borgnakke-Van Wylen)
Fundamentals of Thermodynamics 6th (Sonntag-Borgnakke-Van Wylen)
Guide to Energy Management 5th Ed (Pawlik)
Heat Transfer 2nd Ed (Cengel)
Ingenieria de Control Moderna (Ogata)
Introduction to Algorithms 2nd Ed
Introduction to Algorithms 2nd Ed (Cormen)
Introduction to Antenna Theory (Piotrowski-Palacios)
Introduction to Electric Circuits 6th Ed (Dorf-Svaboda)
Introduction to Electrodynamics 3rd (Griffiths)
Introduction to Linear Algebra 3rd Ed (Gilbert-Strang)
Introduction to probability (Grins-Snell)
Introduction to Quantum Field Theory (Peskin)
Introduction to Quantum Mechanics 2nd Ed (Griffiths)
Linear Systems and Signals 1st Ed (Lathi)
Managerial Accounting 11th Ed
Materials Processing in Manufacturing 9th Ed (DeGarmo)
Materials Science and Engineering 6th Ed (Callister)
Mathematics for Economists (Simon-Blume)
Matrix Analysis and Applied Linear Algebra (Meyer)
Mecanismos de reaccion en Quimica Orgánica (Groutas)
Mechanic Engineering Design
Mechanics of Fluids (Massey)
Mechanics of Fluids 8th Ed (Massey)
Mechanics of Materials 3rd Ed (Beer)
Mechanics of Materials 4th Ed (RC Hibbeler)
Mechanics of Materials 5th Ed (Gere)
Mechanics of Materials 6th Ed (Gere)
Mechanics of Materials 6th Ed (RC Hibbeler)
Microelectronic Circuits 4th (Sedra-Smith)
Microelectronic Circuits 5th (Sedra-Smith)
Microelectronics Digital and Analog Circuits and System (Millman)
Microwave Engineering 3rd Ed (Pozar)
Modern Control Engineering (Ogata)
Modern Digital and Analog Communications Systems (Lathi)
Modern Quantum Mechanics (Sakurai)
Modern Quantum Mechanics (Sakurai)
Multivariable Calculus 4th Ed (Stewart)
Operating Systems: Internals and Design Principles 4th Ed (Stallings)
Options, Future and other Derivates 4th Ed (Hull)
Organic Chemistry 2th Ed (Hornback)
Organic Chemistry 5th Ed (Carey)
Physical Chemistry 7th Ed (Atkins)
Physics 6th Ed (Giancoli)
Physics for Scientists and Engineers 6th Ed (Serway)
Probability and Statistics for Engineering and the Sciences 6th Ed
(Devore)
Probability, Random Variables and Stochastic Processes 4th Ed
(Papoulis)
Probability.and.Statistics.for.Engineers.and.Scientists.Ch01-08.pdf
Process Systems Analysis and Control (Coughanowr)
Process Systems Analysis and Control (Coughanowr)
Quantum Mechanics 2nd Ed (Griffiths)
RF Circuit Design Theory and Application (Ludwig Bretchko)
Semiconductor Device Fundamentals 1st Ed (Pierret)
Semiconductor Devices
Semiconductor Physics and Devices 3rd Ed (Neamen)
Signal and system 2nd Ed (Oppenheim)
Signal Processing and Linear Systems (Lathi)
Signals and Systems (Roberts)
Signals and Systems 2nd Ed (Haykin)
Signals and Systems 2nd Ed (Oppenheim)
Signals, Systems and Transforms 3rd Ed (Oppenheim)
Solid State Electronic Devices 5th Ed (Streetman-Banerjee)
Structural Analysis (Hibbeler)
System Dynamics (Ogata)
System Dynamics 3rd Ed (Ogata-Katsuhiko)
The Science and engineering of materials 4th Ed (Askeland-Phulé)
Thermodynamics an Engineering approach 3rd Ed (Cengel)
Thermodynamics an Engineering approach 5rd Ed (Cengel)
Thermodynamics of Turbomachinery 5th Ed (Dixon)
Tipler 5th Ed
Unit operations of Chemical Engineering 6th Ed (McCabe)
Vector Mechanics for engineers 6th Ed (Dynamic)(Beer)
Vector Mechanics for engineers 6th Ed (Static)(Beer)
Vector Mechanics for engineers 7th Ed (Dynamics)(Beer)
Vector Mechanics for engineers 7th Ed (Static)(Beer)
Vector Mechanics for engineers 8th Ed (Dynamics)(Beer)
Vector Mechanics for engineers 8th Ed (Static)(Beer)

And much more i cannot add a whole list, email me at
solutiodr at gmail dot com (solut...@gmail.com) if you need one of
these also contact mee

ahsingh

Jun 28, 2007, 1:02:49 AM6/28/07
Do you have teacher's solution manual for physics cutnell 7th edition or 6th ?

tolun...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2007, 2:55:11 PM6/29/07
On 28 Haziran, 08:02, ahsingh <amandasing...@aim.com> wrote:
> Do you have teacher's solution manual for physics cutnell 7th edition or 6th ?

hi i need sonntags thermodynamics solutions.
could u help me
hakan...@gmail.com

lola.e...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2007, 5:09:58 PM6/30/07
On Jun 20, 4:38 pm, solutio...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi this is the list of some solution manuals or instructor manuals i
> have please contact me if interested, if you have an other one i dont
> please email me at solutiodr at gmail dot com
> (solutio...@gmail.com) if you need one of these also contact me
> solutiodr at gmail dot com (solutio...@gmail.com) if you need one of
> these also contact mee

Hello I need the solutions manual for Introduction to Algorithms 2nd
edition. Is there any possible way to have it?
Thank you

only...@yahoo.com

Jul 2, 2007, 4:43:16 PM7/2/07

I need the SLn MAnual for Vector Mechanics for engineers 8th Ed
(Static)(Beer)
Please send me an email to arrange tranference.
Thanks

andres

Jul 3, 2007, 12:37:18 PM7/3/07
i need this manual "Options, Future and other Derivates 4th Ed (Hull)" please tell how can i get it... i really need it. thanks

the...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2007, 3:41:05 PM7/3/07
hey,
i m sohaila.
major in physics.
dhaka university.
anyway,u have a huge collection !my god !
u also have "Introduction to Electrodynamics 3rd (Griffiths)".i m
finding it for a long time !
how u share those with others ?

regards
sohaila

dit...@msn.com

Jul 4, 2007, 12:16:47 AM7/4/07
hi i need the solutions for
Mechanics of Materials 3rd Ed (Beer).

Let me know how it works.
I'll appreciate.

FZCh...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2007, 4:40:24 AM7/4/07
hi! Could you send me
the solutions manual of "Elements of Information Theory (2rd)"

Thanks a lot!

faiz...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2007, 12:15:10 AM7/6/07
On Jun 20, 5:38 am, solutio...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi this is the list of some solution manuals or instructor manuals i
> have please contact me if interested, if you have an other one i dont
> please email me at solutiodr at gmail dot com
> (solutio...@gmail.com) if you need one of these also contact me
> solutiodr at gmail dot com (solutio...@gmail.com) if you need one of
> these also contact mee

hi
Good to know u hv the solution of Elements of Chemical Reaction
Engineering 3rd (Fogler).Can u plz send me the solution.
Thanks

faiz...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2007, 12:26:11 AM7/6/07
On Jun 20, 5:38 am, solutio...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi this is the list of some solution manuals or instructor manuals i
> have please contact me if interested, if you have an other one i dont
> please email me at solutiodr at gmail dot com
> (solutio...@gmail.com) if you need one of these also contact me
> solutiodr at gmail dot com (solutio...@gmail.com) if you need one of
> these also contact mee

hi
can u plz send me the solution manual of Elements of Chemical Reaction
Engineering 3rd (Fogler).Thanks
Faiz...@gmail.com

tuant...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2007, 1:47:06 PM7/7/07
On Jun 20, 6:38 am, solutio...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi this is the list of some solution manuals or instructor manuals i
> have please contact me if interested, if you have an other one i dont
> please email me at solutiodr at gmail dot com
> (solutio...@gmail.com) if you need one of these also contact me
> solutiodr at gmail dot com (solutio...@gmail.com) if you need one of
> these also contact mee

I need the solution manual for Mechanics of Materials, 4th edition,
Hibbeler. Please helps. Thanks.
Tuan.

Chadwick Jackson

Jul 8, 2007, 1:14:45 PM7/8/07
I need the solution manual to Vector Mechanics for Engineers: Dynamics 8th edition

joshf...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2007, 8:00:48 AM7/10/07
On Jun 20, 6:38 am, solutio...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi this is the list of some solution manuals or instructor manuals i
> have please contact me if interested, if you have an other one i dont
> please email me at solutiodr at gmail dot com
> (solutio...@gmail.com) if you need one of these also contact me
> solutiodr at gmail dot com (solutio...@gmail.com) if you need one of
> these also contact mee

Hi, I really need Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics 5th Ed (Munson-Young-
Okiishi) and Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics 5th Ed (Moran-
Shapiro), it would be fantastic if you could send me these two!

Süleyman

Jul 11, 2007, 12:01:08 PM7/11/07
Hello i need the solution manual of the book below, can you help me?

Electric Machinery 6th Ed (Fitzgerald-Kingsley-Uman)

On Jun 20, 4:38 pm, solutio...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi this is the list of some solution manuals or instructor manuals i
> have please contact me if interested, if you have an other one i dont
> please email me at solutiodr at gmail dot com

> (solutio...@gmail.com) if you need one of these also contact me

mane...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2007, 3:15:58 PM7/11/07
On 20 jun, 10:38, solutio...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi this is the list of some solution manuals or instructor manuals i
> have please contact me if interested, if you have an other one i dont
> please email me at solutiodr at gmail dot com
> (solutio...@gmail.com) if you need one of these also contact me
> solutiodr at gmail dot com (solutio...@gmail.com) if you need one of
> these also contact mee

Hi, you can send me these manual:

Classical Electrodynamics 3rd Ed (Jackson)
Classical Mechanics 2nd Ed (Goldstein)

Introduction to Quantum Field Theory (Peskin)
Introduction to Quantum Mechanics 2nd Ed (Griffiths)
Quantum Mechanics 2nd Ed (Griffiths)

Thank you.

nate...@hotmail.com

Jul 12, 2007, 12:36:47 AM7/12/07

Could you please send me the solution manual for "Introduction to
Quantum Mechanics 2nd Ed (Griffiths)"? If you're interested, I have
the manual for "Electronic Circuit Analysis and Design 2nd Ed (Hayt)".

Thanks,
Nate

CJColl...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2007, 10:08:11 AM7/12/07
i need some of these please email me at CJColl...@gmail.com

sli...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2007, 5:08:58 PM7/16/07
On Jun 20, 9:38 am, solutio...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi this is the list of some solution manuals or instructor manuals i
> have please contact me if interested, if you have an other one i dont
> please email me at solutiodr at gmail dot com
> (solutio...@gmail.com) if you need one of these also contact me
> solutiodr at gmail dot com (solutio...@gmail.com) if you need one of
> these also contact mee

I need a solution manual for Microelectronic Circuits 5th Ed. by Sedra/
Smith Thanks!

aarthi...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2007, 2:33:29 PM7/18/07
Hi ,

Can I get solutions for:

Feedback Control of Dynamic Systems 4 Ed (Franklin-Powell-Emami)

I am in urgent need of this.

Thanks in advance

aarthi

markb...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2007, 8:30:03 AM7/19/07
Hi, could I get Thermodynamics of Turbomachinery 5th Ed (Dixon)
please. Thanks!

markb...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2007, 1:17:10 PM7/19/07
Can I get Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Turbomachinery, 5th
Ed., by S.
L. Dixon [ISBN: 0750678704] from anyone?

julio...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2007, 9:19:13 PM7/19/07
Hi, how are you?

Could you send me the manuals below, please?

Classical Electrodynamics 3rd Ed (Jackson)
Classical Mechanics 2nd Ed (Goldstein)

Modern Quantum Mechanics (Sakurai)

Thank you very much.

Julio (ofisico)

faisa...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2007, 4:47:28 AM7/21/07
to classical
Hi,
i need solution manual of classical electrodynamics by jackson 3rd
edition. can u send and what the price and mood of payment.
regards

faisa...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2007, 5:23:33 AM7/21/07

i need a solution manual of classicla electrodynamics 3rd edition.
reply me on my e-mail faisa...@gmail.com , iof you r
interrested.regards

inimita...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2007, 7:09:09 PM7/24/07
I need of:

Solutions Manual, Quantum Mechanics 2nd Ed (Griffiths)

ALINE R.

amant...@yahoo.com

Jul 25, 2007, 12:39:34 AM7/25/07

boyti

Jul 25, 2007, 9:06:38 AM7/25/07
hi..i hope you could send me a copy of manuals for vector mechanics for engineers STATICS and DYNAMICS 7th edition. my email add is jin...@yahoo.com. i hope you could help. thanks a lot.

chandrak...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2007, 9:45:02 AM7/29/07

i want solution manual of Electrical machines Fitzgerald.how can i get
it

nac...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2007, 12:36:02 PM7/29/07
> reply me on my e-mail faisala...@gmail.com , iof you r
> interrested.regards- Hide quoted text -

sir,..i need the soln manual for signals and syatems by oppenheim 2nd
ed...can u plz send it to my gmail id...nachu88@gmail.com
thankin u,
nachi

gopi.j...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2007, 3:34:34 PM7/29/07

gopi.j...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2007, 3:37:45 PM7/29/07
Hi Iam in need of Quantum Mechanics by david.griffiths 2nd edition
solution manual,,
I can pay you for over night shipping,,plzz do reply

xiaowei...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2007, 12:40:06 PM7/30/07
i'm interested in solution manual of introduction to quantum
mechanics. thanks

roy

Aug 1, 2007, 11:31:01 AM8/1/07
may I have the solutions sets for the problems in Vector Mechanics for Engineers Statics 7th Edition by Beer/Ferdinand?email me at rbba...@yahoo.com

roque....@hotmail.com

Aug 8, 2007, 1:20:00 PM8/8/07
hy, I need some solutions of books. I may than you have.

microeletronic sedra 4th edition
eletric circuit Nilsson 6th edition

haley...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2007, 7:14:19 PM8/13/07
I need the solutions manual for Applied Numerical Analysis 7 Ed
(Gerald-Wheatley). How can I get it?
Thanks

zura....@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2007, 11:34:08 PM8/13/07
On 7 jul, 12:47, tuantruo...@gmail.com wrote:
> I need the solution manual for Mechanics of Materials, 4th edition,
> Hibbeler. Please helps. Thanks.
> Tuan.

I wonder if you can send me the solutions manual of: Engineering
Circuit Analysis 6th Ed (Hayt) thanks

RovingCalypso

Aug 17, 2007, 2:11:13 AM8/17/07
I have a website, www.solutionmanual.net All of you please join this
its a dedicated solution manual site and its free. Help others

Regards

joaoa...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2007, 9:06:54 AM8/17/07

I am despaired, i have a test today and i need the manual for Element
of Electromagnetic by Sadiku

Can you send me ??? Please

tuanpet...@yahoo.com

Aug 17, 2007, 11:49:33 PM8/17/07
On Jul 2, 3:43 pm, onlyfi...@yahoo.com wrote:
> I need the SLn MAnual for Vector Mechanics for engineers 8th Ed
> (Static)(Beer)
> Please send me an email to arrange tranference.
> Thanks

Hi do you have manual solution for "fundamental of materials science
and engineer an integrated approach", second edition from William D.
Callister Jr.. Let me know I'm interesting to buy it and let me kown
how much too, if you have it. Thanks

pras...@yahoo.com

Aug 19, 2007, 9:09:41 AM8/19/07
On Jun 20, 6:38 am, solut...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi this is the list of some solution manuals or instructor manuals i
> have please contact me if interested, if you have an other one i dont
> please email me at solutiodr at gmail dot com
> (solut...@gmail.com) if you need one of these also contact me
> solutiodr at gmail dot com (solut...@gmail.com) if you need one of
> these also contact mee

hi i need ur micrelectronics circuits by sedra smith 5 th edition
solution manual.it l be of great help to me by you
thanking you
regards
prasna

kelly

Aug 21, 2007, 2:04:16 PM8/21/07
looking for hibbeler dynamics 11th ed solution manual...

lastst...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2007, 2:20:06 PM8/25/07
i need

Engineering Mechanics 11th Ed (Dynamic)(RC Hibbeler)
Solutions manual

thanks

bas...@hotmail.com

Aug 26, 2007, 2:00:17 PM8/26/07
I need the Solution Manual to Engineering Mechanics Dynamics 11th
Edition by Hibbeler

please send to me

Thank you

Harika

Aug 26, 2007, 2:35:22 PM8/26/07
hi...do u have the solution manual for:
foundation for microwave engineering-r.e.collin(2nd edition) wiley
time harmonic electromagnetic fields-r.f.harrington-mcgraw hill
wud b eternally grateful if u cud forward these as my exams r round the corner...thnx a ton

sean.davi...@student.mercer.edu

Aug 26, 2007, 10:17:12 PM8/26/07

Could i get Vector Mechanics for Engineers Dynamics 8th Edition?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Han de Bruijn

Aug 30, 2007, 3:39:33 AM8/30/07
yma...@gmail.com wrote:

> I badly need instructor's solution manual for Multivariable
> Mathematics by Trotter and Williamson. Please help me.I am willing to
> pay.

Of course, money can buy anything, even skills ..

Han de Bruijn

krasa...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2007, 3:25:59 PM9/2/07
> reply me on my e-mail faisala...@gmail.com , iof you r
> interrested.regards- Ocultar texto de la cita -
>
> - Mostrar texto de la cita -

Hello!
I need the solutionary of vector mechanics for engineers. dynamics 8th
edition....if you can give me this, I´ll be thankfull... please help
me...:)

nhus...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2007, 9:33:18 PM9/2/07

I need the solution manual for Computer Networking: A top down
approach (4th Edition) by Kurose/

I would greatly appreciated anyone for helping me out.

Thanks

yasdnil001

Sep 2, 2007, 11:15:42 PM9/2/07
I need the solutions manual 4 Vector Mechanics for Engineers: Dynamics 8th Edition. Please e-mail to me please: lavv...@yahoo.com

anton...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2007, 10:09:32 AM9/4/07
I want the two solution manuals:

Computer networking a top-down approach 3rd edition
Signal and systems 2nd edition (haykin)

could you please send to my mail? (antonyxpxp@gmail.com)
thank you!

min-ch...@163.com

Sep 5, 2007, 5:08:00 PM9/5/07
> interrested.regards- Hide quoted text -

Hi, can you send Introduction to Quantum Mechanics 2nd Ed (Griffiths)?
thanks!

roo...@irsequalizer.com

Sep 6, 2007, 9:34:32 AM9/6/07
> Hi, can you send- Hide quoted text -

> read more »
I need instructor's solutions manuals for these books and others:

1) Calculus ISBN: 1559531177?

2) Modern Control Systems - Tenth Edition - Richard C. Dorf, Robert H.
Bishop

3) Power System Analysis and Design ISBN: 0-534-54884-9

I need others too.

Email me at: irsequalizer(at)yahoo.com

pabloda...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2007, 10:33:04 AM9/6/07
Hi, you can send me these manual too?

PHANI KUMAR tangellapalli

Sep 7, 2007, 7:21:17 AM9/7/07
> Introduction toQuantumMechanics2nd Ed (Griffiths)QuantumMechanics2nd Ed (Griffiths)
>
> Thank you.

i want quantum mechanics griffith solutions plz send me

inventi...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2007, 8:57:07 AM9/7/07
On Jul 21, 5:23 am, faisala...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Jul 12, 4:15 am, manez...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > On 20 jun, 10:38, solutio...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > Hi this is the list of some solution manuals or instructor manuals i
> > > Classical Electrodynamics 3rd Ed (Jackson)
> > > Classical Mechanics 2nd Ed (Goldstein)
> > > Introduction to Quantum Field Theory (Peskin)
> > > Introduction to Quantum Mechanics 2nd Ed (Griffiths)
> > > Quantum Mechanics 2nd Ed (Griffiths)
> > Hi, you can send me these manual:

> > Classical Electrodynamics 3rd Ed (Jackson)
> > Classical Mechanics 2nd Ed (Goldstein)
> > Introduction to Quantum Field Theory (Peskin)
> > Introduction to Quantum Mechanics 2nd Ed (Griffiths)
> > Quantum Mechanics 2nd Ed (Griffiths)
>
> > Thank you.
>

> i need a solution manual of classicla electrodynamics 3rd edition.
> reply me on my e-mail faisala...@gmail.com , iof you r
> interrested.regards

hi can you send me solution manual for the
Introduction to Quantum Mechanics 2nd Ed. (Griffiths )

rkho...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2007, 11:34:21 PM9/7/07
Hi

I need the solution manual for
Fundamentals of Microelectronics, Preliminary Edition
Behzad Razavi, UCLA
ISBN: 978-0-470-07292-9

If you have it please contact me asap .

Thanks

noooooora

Sep 8, 2007, 2:37:07 PM9/8/07
Hello i need the physics for scientists and engineers the serway i
really really need the full manual solutionn pleaseeeeeee starting
from chp 23

mode...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2007, 6:17:40 PM9/9/07
On Aug 26, 11:01 pm, ArthurG2...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have soln manuals for "MechanicsofMaterials", "FluidMechanics",
> Thermodynamics, "Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer", "System
> Dynamics" (Katsuhiko Ogata) , "Probability and Statisitics for
> engineering and the sciences", and a couple more. I can get exact
> titles if you want.
>
> I am more than willing to donate these to your collection if you have
> any of the below:
>
> Manufacturing Processes for EngineeringMaterials4th ed (Kalpakjian /
> Schmid)
> Shigley's Mechanical Engineering Design 8th ed (Budynas / Nisbett)
> Engineering Fundamentals of the Internal Combustion Engine 2nd ed
> ( Pulkrabek)
>
> Thanks :-)

I need mechanics of materials by hibbeler's solutions manual

Blakerusa

Sep 9, 2007, 8:25:44 PM9/9/07
I have a hibblers mechanics of materials solution manual!

Joshua Daves Martin

Sep 9, 2007, 10:46:44 PM9/9/07
I have solution manuals to the following text books: Mechanics of Materials by R.C. Hibbeler 6th edition; Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics by Munson, Young, and Okiishi, 5th edition; Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics by Moran and Shapiro, 5th edition; Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics by R.C. Hibbeler, 10th edition; and Vector Mechanics for Engineers: Statics by Beer, Johnston, Jr., and Eisenberg, 7th edition.

I need solution manual to Shigleh's Mechanical Engineering Design by Budynas and Nisbett, 8th edition.
Please contact me via e-mail at jdm...@clemson.edu for more information on obtaining this solution manual.

jeref...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2007, 12:16:12 PM9/10/07
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any luck getting the solution manual

for Computer Networking: A top down
approach (4th Edition) by Kurose/Ross. I'd really appreciate it if
someone could send it to me at jeref...@gmail.com

Thanks

roo...@irsequalizer.com

Sep 11, 2007, 10:01:52 PM9/11/07
On Sep 2, 3:25 pm, krasabi...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 21 jul, 03:23, faisala...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Hi, you can send me thesemanual:
>
> > > Classical Electrodynamics 3rd Ed (Jackson)
> > > Classical Mechanics 2nd Ed (Goldstein)
> > > Introduction to Quantum Field Theory (Peskin)
> > > Introduction to Quantum Mechanics 2nd Ed (Griffiths)
> > > Quantum Mechanics 2nd Ed (Griffiths)
>
> > > Thank you.
>
> > i need asolutionmanualof classicla electrodynamics 3rd edition.

> > reply me on my e-mail faisala...@gmail.com , iof you r
> > interrested.regards- Ocultar texto de la cita -
>
> > - Mostrar texto de la cita -
>
> Hello!
> I need the solutionary of vector mechanics for engineers. dynamics 8th
> edition....if you can give me this, I´ll be thankfull... please help
> me...:)

I need the instructor's solutions manuals for these texts:

1) Power System Analysis and Design by Glover, Sarma, Overbye, 4th
edition. ISBN-13: 978-0-534-54884-1, ISBN-10: 0-534-54884-9

2) Undergraduate Econometrics by Hill, Griffiths, Judge, 2nd edition:
ISBN: 0-471-33184-8

3) Macroeconomics Principles and Policy 10th Ed. by William J. Baumol
and Alan S. Blinder

Reply to: irsequalizer(at)yahoo.com

Thanks!

doub...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2007, 11:16:23 PM9/11/07
On Jul 16, 5:08 pm, slih...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]

> > The Science and engineering of materials 4th Ed (Askeland-Phulé)
> > Thermodynamics an Engineering approach 3rd Ed (Cengel)
> > Thermodynamics an Engineering approach 5rd Ed (Cengel)
> > Thermodynamics of Turbomachinery 5th Ed (Dixon)
> > Tipler 5th Ed
> > Unit operations of Chemical Engineering 6th Ed (McCabe)
> > Vector Mechanics for engineers 6th Ed (Dynamic)(Beer)
> > Vector Mechanics for engineers 6th Ed (Static)(Beer)
> > Vector Mechanics for engineers 7th Ed (Dynamics)(Beer)
> > Vector Mechanics for engineers 7th Ed (Static)(Beer)
> > Vector Mechanics for engineers 8th Ed (Dynamics)(Beer)
> > Vector Mechanics for engineers 8th Ed (Static)(Beer)
>
> > And much more i cannot add a whole list, email me at
> > solutiodr at gmail dot com (solutio...@gmail.com) if you need one of
> > these also contact mee
>
> I need a solution manual for Microelectronic Circuits 5th Ed. by Sedra/

I need Fundamentals of Thermodynamics 6th (Sonntag-Borgnakke-Van
Wylen).
Thanks

Pomel

Sep 15, 2007, 6:20:14 PM9/15/07
Men, I realy need the ogata solutions manual.
Modern Control Engineering
Thankssss
pome...@yahoo.com.mx

SashaB...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2007, 3:47:14 PM9/16/07
Could you send me the manuals below, please?
i need a solution manual of Fracture Mechanics Fundamentals and
Applications 2nd Ed (Anderson)
and if you have any other solutions on this issue (Fracture mechanics)
i"ll be grateful

shahab...@yahoo.com

Sep 16, 2007, 6:39:13 PM9/16/07
I was wondering if you have the solution manuals of the following
books:

probability and statistics for engineers and scientists, 8th edition
Electrical Engineering Principles And Applications by Hambley, 3rd or
4th edition.

Thanx

kai...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2007, 2:00:02 PM9/21/07
hey, i am interested in "OrganicChemistry2th Ed (Hornback)" can i get
that one? my email is (kailenq @ gmail . com)

sms123

Sep 22, 2007, 8:13:16 PM9/22/07
I have solution manuals, solution manual, solutions
manuals, sultion manuel manuals solution in electronic format for
the following textbooks. They
include complete solutions to all the problems in the text,

. Payment is through Paypal. Email me

lsms9[at] yahoo.com
but please DO NOT POST HERE because I will
not be able to help you, but instead email and ask me for the solution
that you need. Downloads emailed immediately - within 30 minutes!

Calculus: Early Transcendentals [Hardcover] by Stewart, James
vector Mechanics for Engineers : E. Russell Johnston, Ferdinand Pierre
Beer, George H. Staab, William E. Clausen (Hardcover, 2003)
niversity Physics with Modern Physics : Hugh D. Young, Roger A.
Freedman (Paperback, 2003)
Classical Dynamics of Particles and Systems : Jerry B. Marion, Stephen
Thornton (Hardcover, 2003)
University Physics : Hugh D. Young, Roger A. Freedman (Hardcover,
2003)
Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis : J. David Irwin, R. Mark Nelms
(Hardcover, 2004)
hgo2002 - William H. Hayt, John A. Buck - Engineering
Electromagnetics, 6th Edition + Solutions Manual .pdf
Electric Machinery 6Ed Fitzgerald, Kingsley, Uman - Solutions
Manual.pdf
massey_-_mechanics_of_fluids_-_solutions_manual.pdf
fundamentals.of.digital.logic.with.VHDL.design.solutions.manual.rar
ch6-11 Solution Manual to engineering fluid mechanics
7e.pdf
FUNDAMENTALS OF HEAT AND MASS TRANSFER-SOLUTIONS MANUAL.pdf
Solution Manual - Microelectronic circuits by Sedra & Smith 5thEd
(uploaded by Umair, Pakistan).rar
solution manual - Digital Image Processing Gonzalez(uploaded by
Umair ,Pakistan).pdf
Advanced Engineering Mathematics 8Ed - Erwin Kreyszig - Solutions
Manual.pdf
Circuits_Nilsson_7th_Solution_Manual.rar
serway, raymond - physics for scientists and engineers - solution
manual.pdf
solution manual_COUGHANOWR.pdf
Dorf-Svaboda - Solution Manual For Introduction To Electric Circuits
6th Edition.pdf
Power System Analysis - John J. Grainger & William D. Stevenson, Jr -
McGraw Hill (Solution Manual).rar
[Instructor Solutions Manual] Microeconomics Analysis (Varian 1992)
(53 pages).pdf
Serway - Physics For Scientists And Engineers - Solution
Manual.part2.rar
Cengel, Boles. Solutions manual for.. Thermodynamics.. an engineering
approach (5ed.)(T)(C)(1733s)_PT_.djvu
solution manual - Electric Machinery Fundamentals 4th edition Chapman
(uploaded by umair Pakistan).pdf
Ebook - Mechanics Of Materials Solution Manual (3Rd Ed , By Beer,
Johnston, & Dewolf).rar
Serway - Physics For Scientists And Engineers - Solution Manual
6thVol1.part3.rar
Electric Machinery Fundamentals (Solutions Manual) 3 437 568
(eBook) Prentice Hall - Solutions Manual; Communic 1 628 382
(McGraw-Hill) (Instructors Manual) Electric Machin 5 236 185
[eBook.med] Prentice.Hall- Digital image processin 2 086 853
[Ejercicios propuestos y sus soluciones] Algebra L 7 705 640
[Manual Solution] Mechanics of Materials Hibbeler 20 251 737
[Problemas Selectos y Soluciones] Mecanismos de Re 72 574 373
[Problemas y Soluciones] 854 Problemas Seleccionad 11 746 061
[Soluï؟½أ£o dos problemas] Redes de Computadores - 4a 253 221
[Soluciones a los problemas] FISICA 1 -2a ed. Luis 1 670 363
[Soluciones a los problemas] Suplemento Calculo In 8 591 741
[Solutions Manual] Classical Electrodynamics - 2n 1 341 269
[Solutions Manual] Communication Systems Engineer 1 598 505
[Solutions Manual] [Instructors] Advanced Engineer 20 213 930
[Solutions Manual] [Instructors] Calculus 5Th Ed 79 158 180
[Solutions Manual] [Instructors] Introduction to L 511 580
[Solutions Manual] [Instructors] Physics by Resnic 1 512 261
[Solutions Manual] Applied.Statistics.and.Probabil 2 377 439
[Solutions Manual] Communication Systems 4Th Editi 34 029 987
[Solutions Manual] Design of Analog CMOS Integrate 77 266 628
[Solutions Manual] Digital Signal Processing - Pro 6 880 379
[Solutions Manual] Digital Signal Processing; A Co 41 427 411
[Solutions Manual] Econometric Analysis - Greene , 2 904 156
[Solutions Manual] Electric Machinery 6Ed Fitzgera 3 414 659
[Solutions Manual] Elementary Mechanics & Thermody 590 569
[Solutions manual] Engineering - Materials Science 1 788 174
[Solutions Manual] Engineering Fluid Mechanics, 7t 4 351 863
[Solutions Manual] Fourier and Laplace Transform - 1 598 326
[Solutions Manual] Fundamental os Heat and Mass Tr 34 327 188
[Solutions Manual] Fundamental os Heat and Mass Tr 68 347 595
[Solutions Manual] Fundamentals of Engineering The 73 213 409
[Solutions Manual] Fundamentals Of Fluid Mechanics 55 959 162
[Solutions Manual] Fundamentals of Thermodynamics 2 225 783
[Solutions Manual] Fundamentals.of.Thermodynamics. 2 163 142
[Solutions Manual] Introduction to Fluid Mechanics 73 092 751
[Solutions Manual] Introduction to Linear Algebra 564 590
[Solutions Manual] Introduction to VLSI Circuits a 1 948 076
[Solutions Manual] Mechanics Of Materials - (3Rd E 37 157 104
[Solutions manual] Oppenheim's Discrete Time Signa 7 683 829
[Solutions Manual] Probability And Statistics For 5 451 525
[Solutions manual] Probability and Statistics for 5 459 130
[Solutions Manual] Signals And Systems - 2nd Ed.- 182 092 264
[Solutions Manual] Signals and Systems 2nd Ed. - H 4 605 950
An Introduction to Database Systems 8Ed - C J Date 1 099 572
Classical Mechanics - Goldstein Solved problems.pd 568 477
Daniel Shanks - Solved And Unsolved Problems In Nu 12 806 778
Elementary Differential Equations And Boundary Val 12 043 517
Fundamentals of Logic Design 5Ed - Charles Roth - 7 480 931
Fundamentals of Thermodynamics 6th Ed (Solutions M 21 734 813
Griffiths, David - Introduction To Electrodynamics 88 965 016
Instructors Solution Manual, Static- Meriam and L. 88 821 441
Instructor's Solutions Manual - Marion, Thornton - 9 931 035
Introduction To Algorithms 2Nd Edition Solutions(I 1 743 296
Introduction to Probability - Solutions Manual.pdf 630 162
Juvinall, Marshek - Fundamentals of Machine Compon 8 771 959
McgrawHill - William H. Hayt, John A. Buck - Engin 14 820 752
Microwave Engineering 3E - David M Pozar - Solutio 11 552 244
Physics For Scientists And Engineers 6E By Serway 5 916 198
Proakis J. (2002) Communication Systems Engineerin 1 590 792
Probability Random Variables and Stochastic Proces 17 104 321
Rubik - Solucao Do Cubo Magico.pdf 229 621
Schaums Mathematical Handbook of Formulas and Tabl 27 472 908
Signal Processing and Linear Systems - B P Lathi - 11 426 876
Solution Manual to engineering fluid mechanics 7e. 4 351 863
Solution To Two-Dimensional Incompressible Navier- 382 211
Thomas' Calculus, Early Trascendentals 10th ed Ins 20 049 838
Wiley Chemical And Engineering Thermodynamics 3Ed 11 188 449
Zwillinger D. et al - CRC Standard Probability and 9 553 890
Chemical and Engineering Thermodynamics- 3rd Edit 11 183 719
[Instructorï؟½s Solutions Manual] Introduction to El 3 843 433
[Solution Manual] CD Physics - Halliday, Resnick 44 564 869
[Solutions Manual] Anton Bivens Davis CALCULUS ear 11 309 289
[Solutions Manual] Applied Statistics and Probabil 61 059 954
[Solutions manual] Calculus George Thomas 10th ed 19 117 647
[Solutions manual] Calculus George Thomas 10th ed 15 749 925
[Solutions Manual] Control Systems Engineering, Ni 5 406 691
[Solutions Manual] Engineering Electromagnetics - 10 956 003
[Solutions Manual] Engineering Mechanic STATICS 10 20 785 412
[Solutions Manual] Engineering Mechanics DYNAMICS 106 774 992
[Solutions Manual] Engineering Mechanics DYNAMICS 30 774 321
[Solutions Manual] Fundamentals of Engineering The 67 718 884
[Solutions Manual] Fundamentals of Machine Compone 32 158 958
[Solutions Manual] Fundamentals of Thermodynamics 34 797 390
[Solutions Manual] Hibbeler 4ed - Resistï؟½ncia dos 190 960 811
[Solutions Manual] Mechanical Engineering Design 7 11 623 654
[Solutions Manual] Mechanics of Materials, 6th Ed. 386 587 703
[Solutions Manual] Thermodynamics - An Engineering 27 314 711
[Solutions Manual] University Physics - Sears and 89 269 962
A Guide to Physics Problems, Part 1 - Mechanics, R 211
Halliday, Resnick - Fundamentals Of Physics - 7Th 21 815 286
Microwave Engineering 3e - David M Pozar - Solutio 11 393 823
Munson - Young - Okiishi.rar 370 925 506
Operating Systems Concepts 6th + SOLUTIONS MANUAL 15 530 414
Physical Chemistry 7ed - Peter Atkins - Julio de P 8 265 455
Probability and Statistics for Engineering and the 4 091 975
Problemas resueltos de Estadأ­stica I.rar 146 917
Wankat & Oreovicz - Teaching Engineering.rar 932 934
Wiley - Pozar - Microwave Engineering 3ed - Soluti 11 394 069
Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt 47
Classical Dynamics of Particles and Systems [Hardcover] by
Thornton, Stephen T

biktor...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2007, 1:09:59 PM9/26/07

biktor...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2007, 1:11:19 PM9/26/07
visit

www.galeon.com/solucionariosbaratos

There are many SOLUCIONARIOS or SOLUTION MANUALS, SOLUTION BOOK,
TEACHER´S BOOKS of all the areas, is so very cheap.
I already buy 5 books to him.
Recommended, very recommended, very honest and very kind.

contact.ni...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2007, 1:48:58 PM9/28/07
On Sep 6, 2:08 am, min-chan-m...@163.com wrote:
> On Jul 21, 4:23 am, faisala...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Hi, you can send me thesemanual:
>
> > > Classical Electrodynamics 3rd Ed (Jackson)
> > > ClassicalMechanics2nd Ed (Goldstein)
> > >IntroductiontoQuantumField Theory (Peskin)
> > >IntroductiontoQuantumMechanics2nd Ed (Griffiths)
>
> >QuantumMechanics2nd Ed (Griffiths)
>

> > > Thank you.
>
> > i need asolutionmanualof classicla electrodynamics 3rd edition.

> > reply me on my e-mail faisala...@gmail.com , iof you r
> > interrested.regards- Hide quoted text -

> Hi, can you send...
>
> read more »

hi i want the solution manual for introduction to quantum mechanics
griffiths 2nd edition . please send me.

colleges...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2007, 12:10:57 PM10/1/07
to colleges...@gmail.com

Hi,

Do you have a solutions manual for

Introduction to Automatha Theory, Languages and Computation 3Ed.
Hopcroft, Motwani and Ullman.

Regards
college student usa yet google mail daught kom

alison...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2007, 10:39:28 PM10/9/07
I have no solutions guides for you but I would love the chemical,
biochemical, and engineering thermodynamics solutions manual. Feel
free to email it to alison...@gmail.com.

Thanks a bunch

La Mer

Oct 17, 2007, 8:44:01 PM10/17/07
Hello,
I need the solutions manual for Chemical, Biochemical and Engineering
Thermodynamics 5rd Ed (Sandler).
Is there any possible way to have it?
Thank you

alfredo

Oct 17, 2007, 11:59:11 PM10/17/07
I need solution manual to : advanced engineering electomagnetics by balanis,....