OT -- a great fauxtograph

Larry Hammick

Aug 15, 2006, 2:06:51 AM8/15/06

Larry Hammick

Aug 17, 2006, 5:17:34 AM8/17/06

Larry Hammick wrote:
> http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/pictures/20060813CastroShopLunde.jpg
> LOL
Am I the only guy in sci.math with any sense of ha-ha? This fauxto is a
beauty!
The headline reads "The Old Bastard Just Won't Die".

cbr...@cbrownsystems.com

Aug 17, 2006, 3:09:40 PM8/17/06

And the Ned Lamont ad at the botttom is telling as well.

"The Daily Show" did a whole sequence of various "fauxtos", culminating
with Castro dressed in a sequined gown and wig, holding a copy of
"Studs" magazine.

Cheers - Chas

Larry Hammick

Aug 17, 2006, 10:33:36 PM8/17/06

cbr...@cbrownsystems.com wrote:
> "The Daily Show" did a whole sequence of various "fauxtos", culminating
> with Castro dressed in a sequined gown and wig, holding a copy of
> "Studs" magazine.
>
> Cheers - Chas
Thx Chas. I was beginning to wonder if I had got myself into too many
killfiles.
Larry