URGENT NEW CALCULUS HELP , RE PRIME PREDICTABILITY

Dodge

Aug 7, 2009, 8:19:55 PM8/7/09
This is serious Business to mathematicians , we are very close to discovering the predictabilty of prime distribution, bypassing the current elite drive for prime numbers discovery. The fisrt fellow that breaks the Calculus code here and solves the almost solved puzzle, will help Hope research, change the World and will be invited to join Hope research . The shocking discovery is that:

Prime number -189 = Prime, Please see attached also as

Prime-180 = Prime

191-180=11

193-180 =13

199-180 =19

211-180=31

223-180=43

227-180=47

229-180=49

283-180=53

See attached and also see prime predictabilty at WWW.INVERSE19MATHEMATICS.COM. code is there OR Google inverse19mathematics

THIS IS A DISCOVERY OF THE CENTURY-- We are opening it to all the oridinary mathematicians of the WORLD like us in the mathematical World to solve this prime thing fast within 3 months and predict all primes and prove Rieman which we have tried to prove. We can change the world and by pass the morass in current mathematics

Vinoo Cameron , Theo Denotter, Hope research, Athens Aug 4th 2009 Wisconsin

Nishant Shukla

Aug 7, 2009, 9:12:26 PM8/7/09
On Aug 7, 8:19 pm, Dodge <hope9...@verizon.net> wrote:
> This is serious  Business to mathematicians , we are very close to discovering the predictabilty of prime distribution, bypassing the current elite drive for prime numbers discovery. The fisrt fellow that breaks the Calculus code here and solves the almost solved puzzle, will help Hope research, change the World and will be invited to join Hope research . The shocking discovery is that:
>
> Prime number -189 = Prime, Please see attached  also  as
>
> Prime-180 = Prime
>
> 191-180=11
>
> 193-180 =13
>
> 199-180 =19
>
> 211-180=31
>
> 223-180=43
>
> 227-180=47
>
> 229-180=49
>
> 283-180=53
>
>  See attached  and also see prime predictabilty atWWW.INVERSE19MATHEMATICS.COM. code is there  OR Google inverse19mathematics

>  THIS IS A DISCOVERY OF THE CENTURY-- We are opening it to all the oridinary mathematicians of the WORLD like us in the  mathematical World to solve this prime thing fast within 3 months and predict all primes and prove Rieman which we have tried to prove. We can change the world and by pass the morass in current mathematics
>
> Vinoo Cameron , Theo Denotter, Hope research, Athens Aug 4th 2009 Wisconsin

3559 is a prime number.
3559 - 180 = 3379
3379 is not a prime number.

fishfry

Aug 7, 2009, 9:46:30 PM8/7/09
In article
<1576107790.1923.12496...@gallium.mathforum.org>,
Dodge <hope...@verizon.net> wrote:

> 229-180=49

This IS the discovery of the century!! 49 is prime. Fields medal to
follow.

Robert Myers

Aug 7, 2009, 9:48:21 PM8/7/09

If you step away from a prime number by a number that is the product
of small primes (as is 180), you significantly increase your chance of
hitting another prime. I'm sure someone must have explored the
possible consequences. It's like starting the sieve of Eratosthenes
in the middle.

Robert.

Jimmy Niznick

Aug 8, 2009, 12:03:56 AM8/8/09

Great news! Great work!

Musatov

Mustatof

Aug 8, 2009, 12:19:22 PM8/8/09
Shut the hell up, blithering mathforum imbecile.