Wikipedia editors that cause LINK SPAM of living persons

1 view

plutonium....@gmail.com

May 26, 2009, 3:02:34 PM5/26/09
Why is Archimedes Plutonium being "link spammed"? The
finger is pointing at DMacks as the likely culprit. Is DMacks
the usual run of a Wikipedia editor?

#
Usenet celebrity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Archimedes Plutonium (born Ludwig Poehlmann in 1950, raised as Ludwig
Hansen, legally changed his name to Ludwig van Ludvig, then Ludwig
Plutonium, ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_D'Amato - 56k - Cached - Similar pages

By all means, dive in. Ideally, Archive/1 should be a rename
of the old Archive page instead of a redirect. But renaming pages over
existing pages can be tricky (I've done it before, but don't remember
the details), so perhaps asking an admin would be more effective. ―
Loadmaster (talk) 16:22, 13 May 2009 (UTC)

* Exactly, and tricky enough that I haven't found how to
do it without the help of an admin. Apparently one has to tag the
redirect page (/Archive 1) for speedy deletion, and then once it's
deleted, the /Archive can be moved to that name.
* I also noticed that the dates in the archives are, for
Archive 1, 27-28 Sep 2007, and for Archive 2, 1 Jan-24 Apr 2009. Are
there archives for the gap between Sep 2007 and Jan 2009? and are they
retrievable? .`^) Painediss`cuss (^`. 17:50, 13 May 2009 (UTC)

Y Done I "reversed the redirect", renaming the actual page from
Talk:Usenet celebrity/Archive to Talk:Usenet celebrity/Archive 1 and
leaving behind a redirect Talk:Usenet celebrity/Archive → Talk:Usenet
celebrity/Archive 1. DMacks (talk) 17:56, 13 May 2009 (UTC)

Thank you very much, DMacks! I had just gone to tag the redirect for
SD. Big red letters came up informing that the page had just been
deleted. .`^) Painediss`cuss (^`. 18:06, 13 May 2009 (UTC)

plutonium....@gmail.com

May 27, 2009, 4:29:56 PM5/27/09

Note: This was also posted by AP to sci.math et al [2].
Have you bothered looking at the article lately? There is no such link
there any more. And please stop insulting and threatening WP editors.
You've been warned repeatedly; until you start communicating in a
civil manner, and rescind your legal threats, you will be blocked from
editing on WP. — Loadmaster (talk) 20:53, 26 May 2009 (UTC)

This is what a Google search for Archimedes Plutonium reveals:

Usenet celebrity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Archimedes
Plutonium (born Ludwig Poehlmann in 1950, raised as Ludwig Hansen,
legally changed his name to Ludwig van Ludvig, then Ludwig
Plutonium, ... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_D'Amato - 56k - Cached -
Similar pages

User:Likebox/Archimedes Plutonium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Archimedes Plutonium (born July 5, 1950), also known as Ludwig
Plutonium, wrote extensively about science and mathematics on
Usenet. ... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Likebox/Archimedes_Plutonium -
27k - Cached - Similar pages

The last time this happened was a year or two ago only instead of D
Amato link spam it was a Corley link spam and which the editors of
Wikipedia finally solved the problem. So apparently the problem is not
with Google but with the in-house editors of Wikipedia, for if they
solved the Corley link spam they thence must have caused and
originated the D Amato link spam.

So if Loadmaster is technically illiterate about link spam and too
dumb to do anything about it. Then remove the entire entry of
Archimedes Plutonium.

216.16.55.139 (talk) 20:22, 27 May 2009 (UTC) fed up with the
pranksters of Wikipedia

plutonium....@gmail.com

Martin Musatov

May 27, 2009, 4:55:09 PM5/27/09

Aha! And you see it's whole purpose in my posting it was my proof
P=NP. Plus, I have been assured by Wikipedia Admins I am not needed.
Thanks, Jimmy! (Note: Wikipedia was a soft-porn engine set up by
antheist)

Martin Musatov

May 27, 2009, 5:08:38 PM5/27/09

Martin Musatov wrote:
> plutonium.archime...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Note: This was also posted by AP to sci.math et al [2].
> > Have you bothered looking at the article lately? There is no such link
> > there any more. And please stop insulting and threatening WP editors.
> > You've been warned repeatedly; until you start communicating in a
> > civil manner, and rescind your legal threats, you will be blocked from

> > editing on WP. -- Loadmaster (talk) 20:53, 26 May 2009 (UTC)

> antheist)
Seriously, Putonium Archimedes Man, is this an example of how I used a
polynomial time algorithm to generate the wiki code? (Hint: yes)
P=NP marty....@gmail.com - April 1st, 2009 - (view article)
Martin Michael Musatov. ~~~~ proof. {{process header | title =
Requests for adminship | section = | previous = ←[[Meta:Index/Requests
and proposals|Requests and proposals]] | next = [[/Archives|Archives]]
→ | shortcut = [[WM:RFA]] | notes = This page hosts requests for
requesting administrator access on the Meta-Wiki; '''for requesting
administrator access on any other wiki, please see the [[Meta:Index/
Requests and proposals|index of request and proposal pages]]''', where
a [[Steward]] can do the job if required. Bureaucrat, checkuser and
bot requests are also made here. Before making a request here, please
see the [[Administrator on Meta#Policy for requesting adminship|
administrator policy]]. Requests should be listed here for '''''at
least''''' seven days; bureaucrats should only close '''''after'''''
this minimum time. Adminship will be granted by a support ratio of at
least 75%. If a request hasn't been addressed by a bureaucrat after a
lengthy period of time, please leave a note at [[Meta:Requests for
help from a sysop or bureaucrat|Requests for help from a sysop or
bureaucrat]]. Requests may be extended, or put on hold by bureaucrats,
pending decision or finding of consensus. Requests for temporary
adminship and bot requests may be less formal and often go for a
shorter duration if consensus becomes clear after only a few days of
discussion. All editors with an account on Meta, at least one active
account on any Wikimedia project, and a link between the two, may
participate in any request and give their opinion of the candidate.
However, more active Meta editors' opinions may be given additional
weight in controversial cases. See below for information on
prerequisites on submitting a request, and how to add a nomination. }}
{{Meta}} ==Information== '''Note that this page is for access on Meta
only'''. See the [[Steward requests/Permissions]] page for adminship/
deadminship requests on other projects. ===Regular adminship===
#Before requesting admin access, please ensure you meet '''all''' of
the minimum criteria: #* Be an administrator, bureaucrat, or checkuser
on a local Wikipedia or related project. #* Have a user page on Meta,
with links to the user pages on other participated projects. This can
state that SUL is activated or be provided via a
[[:Category:Wikimedian matrices|Wiki matrix]] if that is not possible.
#* Have a valid contact address (either a confirmed email address in
preferences, or a valid email address on the user page). #* Are
currently an active contributor on Meta. This is a subjective, not an
objective, measure and there is no official post count. # As Meta has
a cross wiki role admins here are expected to have cross wiki
experience. SUL confirmation or a matrix will mean that editing on
other wikis can be easily seen. It would be expected that those
seeking adminship here would have both reasonable experience here and
on other wikis. # Given the multi lingual nature of Meta, {{tl|user
language}} information will be of use to others. # Place a request on
this page, by transcluding a subpage, for example <nowiki>
{{Meta:Requests for adminship/Example}}</nowiki>. Please put the
newest request on the top. Bear in mind that even if you do meet the
criteria above this does not mean that the community will
automatically approve a request. Please add a minimum ending date to
the election, allowing a full 7 day period from the first timestamp.
===Bureaucratship=== Add your request below under the bureaucratship
section. Please note: * only active administrators can become
bureaucrats, and only after '''6 months''' of '''regular adminship'''
* User is endorsed by two current bureaucrats after he/she nominates
themselves here If you fail any of these requirements, you will not be
assigned the bureaucrat flag. For more information see
[[Meta:Bureaucrats]] ===Other access=== * '''Temporary adminship''':
If you need temporary sysop access for a particular reason (such as
ability to edit protected pages), you may request temporary adminship
on meta. In this case, adminship shall be granted with no requirements
and approval, but the user will promise to limit their activity to the
necessity of what they asked for. Temporary sysop access will normally
be valid for one month. * '''Bot''': Please read the [[bot policy|bot
policy]]. This wiki allows [[bot policy#Global_bots|global bots]] and
[[bot policy#Automatic_approval|automatic approval of certain types of
bots]]; for other bots, add your request below under the bot section,
in the same way as an admin request. * '''Checkuser''': please read
the [[CheckUser policy]] and add your request below under the
checkuser section, in the same way as an admin request. ==Requests for
regular adminship== {{Meta:Requests for adminship/lustiger_seth2}}
==Requests for temporary adminship== {{Meta:Requests for adminship/
2009 Board Election Committee}} ==Requests for bureaucratship
== :''none currently.'' ==Requests for CheckUser access== :''none
currently.'' ==Requests for Oversight access== :''none currently.''
<!-- --> ==Requests for bot flags== :''none currently.'' <!-- Please
create a subpage, and transclude it below, for example:
{{Meta:Requests for bot status/Examplebot}} --> ==See also== *
[[Meta:Administrators]] - Current administrators *
[[Meta:Administrators/confirm]] - Current confirmation discussions *
[[WM:I/RP|Meta:Index/Requests and proposals]] * [[User groups]] -
Information on user groups {{RF}} [[Category:Meta-Wiki requests]]
[[Category:Meta-Wiki administrators]] Reply
http://knowledgerush.com/kr/jsp/db/board.jsp?id=39473

A Rippling Proof of P = NPA Rippling Proof of P = NP. DR. E. A. M
group. May 31, 2005. P = NP. We proceed by induction on the polynomial
P. Base case trivial (by symbolic evaluation) ...http://
dream.inf.ed.ac.uk/events/liber-amicorum-2005/rebundy/dream3.pdf - -
Cached - Similar pages

http://dream.inf.ed.ac.uk/events/liber-amicorum-2005/rebundy/dream3.pdf
Stepcase:
ARipplingProofofP=NP
DR
AMgroup
May31,2005
P=NP
WeproceedbyinductiononthepolynomialP
Basecasetrivial(bysymbolicevaluation)
ax
"
=
ax
"
Ripplinginthestepcaseisblocked.ProceedbycasesplitonN
Zerobranch
Weakfertilise
ax(NP)=0
(ax
P)
"
Speculatelemmaassociativityoftimes-whichinstantiatesNto0
Nowtreatsucessorbranch
ax
ax
ax
"
"
"
=
=
=0(
ax
P=P
whichfollowsbyreflexivityofequality¤
ax
"
"
(Suc0)ax
)
"
Signed in the affirmative,
Martin Musatov
________________
Acceptance of P=NP may be a way for people to cure cancer. What is
more important to you, your ATM card or human life?
__________________
Support research over cryptography. The whole S&P 500 is not worth a
single life.

David R Tribble

May 27, 2009, 7:50:24 PM5/27/09

You obviously don't know what you are talking about. The Google
search shows a link from their cached searched results, not from
Wikipedia redirects. A search done today shows the first page at
"en.Wikipedia.org" that contains the text "Archimedes Plutonium",
which currently happens to be "en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_D'Amato",
which is nothing but a simple redirect page to the Wikipedia page
containing that text string, which is the Usenet celebrity article.
Over time, this may change to show a different Wikipedia page
matching that same search string, just as it changed from the
previous year, depending on how often the Google cache is
updated.

Wikipedia editors have zero control over Google's caching;
nothing they change there will directly affect the cached search
results stored at Google.

Please stop pestering and insulting the Wikipedia editors.

plutonium....@gmail.com

May 27, 2009, 8:06:59 PM5/27/09

David R Tribble wrote:

> You obviously don't know what you are talking about. The Google
> search shows a link from their cached searched results, not from
> Wikipedia redirects. A search done today shows the first page at
> "en.Wikipedia.org" that contains the text "Archimedes Plutonium",
> which currently happens to be "en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_D'Amato",
> which is nothing but a simple redirect page to the Wikipedia page
> containing that text string, which is the Usenet celebrity article.
> Over time, this may change to show a different Wikipedia page
> matching that same search string, just as it changed from the
> previous year, depending on how often the Google cache is
> updated.
>
> Wikipedia editors have zero control over Google's caching;
> nothing they change there will directly affect the cached search
> results stored at Google.
>
> Please stop pestering and insulting the Wikipedia editors.

#

Usenet celebrity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Archimedes Plutonium (born Ludwig Poehlmann in 1950, raised as Ludwig
Hansen, legally changed his name to Ludwig van Ludvig, then Ludwig
Plutonium, ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_D'Amato - 56k - Cached - Similar pages

Explain why on 13 May after DMacks did this below:

Archive 1, 27-28 Sep 2007, and for Archive 2, 1 Jan-24 Apr 2009. Are
there archives for the gap between Sep 2007 and Jan 2009? and are they
retrievable? .`^) Painediss`cuss (^`. 17:50, 13 May 2009 (UTC)

Y Done I "reversed the redirect", renaming the actual page from
Talk:Usenet celebrity/Archive to Talk:Usenet celebrity/Archive 1 and
leaving behind a redirect Talk:Usenet celebrity/Archive → Talk:Usenet
celebrity/Archive 1. DMacks (talk) 17:56, 13 May 2009 (UTC)

Thank you very much, DMacks! I had just gone to tag the redirect for
SD. Big red letters came up informing that the page had just been
deleted. .`^) Painediss`cuss (^`. 18:06, 13 May 2009 (UTC)

Explain why the D'Amato began to appear on the same day that
DMacks played with the redirect.

If Wikipedia cannot have a "no nonsense entry on Archimedes Plutonium"
without every other day some rogue at Wikipedia playing some prank.
Then have no entry of Archimedes Plutonium.

Martin Musatov

May 27, 2009, 8:56:27 PM5/27/09

Blame me, I am the one who did it with my P=NP proof on
knowledgerush.com.
Signed, Martin Musatov