need to explore why circles in Eucl have a constant yet variables in Elliptic #485 new book 2nd edition: New True Mathematics

plutonium....@gmail.com

May 6, 2009, 2:22:34 PM5/6/09

In this book we discover one important feature of Euclidean Geometry
that the Old Math had it wrong. The Old Math believed that a
Euclidean straight line goes out to infinity and parallelism is an
infinite concept, but this book teaches us differently that all
Euclidean lines are finite lines since the Reals are only a finite
portion with infinity in between finiteness.

So that makes a lot of difference.

And in Elliptic Geometry we have circles as natural objects
where the "pi value" can vary from 2 to 3.14.... We have no
circles in Hyperbolic Geometry so we say that "pi" in Hyperbolic
is zero or imaginary.

We do have circles and pi = 3.14.... in Eucl geometry but we
do not have any transcendental numbers in AP-Reals.

So, is there a connection here with these facts?:

(1) only finite lines in Eucl geometry
(2) no transcendental numbers
(3) since positives and negatives are together in
Eucl geometry there is no curvature of numbers
(4) positives separated from negatives in Elliptic
and Hyperbolic so we have huge curvature

So these characteristics must be linked.

If you cannot have curvature in Eucl, yet still have circles
and pi a constant, must be linked to having only finite
straight lines and the fact that the positive numbers
are situated next to a negative number.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium