CHRISTIAN PRIEST JAILED FOR ABDUCTION, MURDER AND SEX CRIMES

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 28, 2009, 2:43:16 AM2/28/09
Rwanda: Former Chaplain Sentenced to 25 Years By UN-Backed
Genocide Court

allAfrica.com
Friday, February 27, 2009

A former chaplain in Rwanda's armed forces was sentenced
today to 25 years for the abduction, murder and sexual
assault of Tutsi civilians by the United Nations tribunal
set up to deal with the mass killings that engulfed the
tiny African country in 1994.

Emmanuel Rukundo was found guilty of genocide, murder as a
crime against humanity and extermination as a crime, the
International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (ICTR) said in a
press statement issued from its headquarters in Arusha,
Tanzania.

In mid-April 1994, according to the Tribunal, Mr. Rukundo,
with soldiers of the Rwandan army, abducted and killed a
woman referred to as Madame Rudahunga, severely beating her
children as well.

"The Trial Chamber found without reasonable doubt that
Rukundo was present during the commission of the crime and
the soldiers acted under his authority," the ICTR said.

It added that on at least four occasions Mr. Rukundo was
found to have an integral role in the abduction and
subsequent killings of Tutsi refugees from the St. Leon
Minor Seminary, and, on one occasion, to have sexually
assaulted a young Tutsi woman.

In sentencing Mr. Rukundo to 25 years, with credit for the
time already spent in prison, the court said it considered
his stature as a priest and an educated person as
aggravating factors, stressing that "the accused was found
to have abused his moral authority and influence."

Mr. Rukundo, who served as a parish priest in his native
Gitama prefecture before becoming a chaplain in 1993, was
arrested in Geneva in 2001, at the request of the Tribunal.

More at:
http://allafrica.com/stories/200902270825.html

Jai Maharaj
http://tinyurl.com/24fq83
http://www.mantra.com/jai
http://www.mantra.com/jyotish
Om Shanti

Hindu Holocaust Museum
http://www.mantra.com/holocaust

Hindu life, principles, spirituality and philosophy
http://www.hindu.org
http://www.hindunet.org

The truth about Islam and Muslims
http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate

DISCLAIMER AND CONDITIONS

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

hari....@indero.com

Feb 28, 2009, 10:57:54 AM2/28/09
"A former chaplain in Rwanda's armed forces was sentenced
today to 25 years for the abduction, murder and sexual
assault of Tutsi civilians by the United Nations tribunal
set up to deal with the mass killings that engulfed the
tiny African country in 1994.

Emmanuel Rukundo was found guilty of genocide, murder as a
crime against humanity and extermination as a crime, the
International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (ICTR) said in a
press statement issued from its headquarters in Arusha,
Tanzania."

This brings to mind the thousands of victums of similar evil acts in
india during events in 2002 and 2008.

What is the legal disposition of those evil doers?

When will the united nations start such tribunals in india? Better
still when will india do it themselves and clense the evil stain? It
seems this african country is far ahead of india on this front.

harmony

Mar 3, 2009, 4:30:21 PM3/3/09
the kirastani missionary behavior has been the same in all cultures in all
countries. which is a proof that something is fundamentally wrong with
missionarism.

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20090227Nb0cSy83hjIj97YC8SSRdk3@Z34qA...

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Mar 14, 2009, 4:43:20 PM3/14/09
The terrorist mission of Jesus stated in the Christian
bible is one fundamental defect of Christianity:

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not so send
peace, but a sword.
"For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the
daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in
law.
"And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
- Matthew 10:34-36.

In article <49ada171$0$5468$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> the kirastani missionary behavior has been the same in all cultures in all
> countries. which is a proof that something is fundamentally wrong with
> missionarism.
>

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

Bart Mathias

Mar 14, 2009, 8:26:21 PM3/14/09
Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
> The terrorist mission of Jesus stated in the Christian
> bible is one fundamental defect of Christianity:
>
> "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not so send
> peace, but a sword.
> "..."

The Aramaic is ambiguous on this point, but most scholars interpret as
"I came not *to* *bring* peace."