Ruby markup and Firefox

dylan...@googlemail.com

Jun 3, 2007, 10:14:21 AM6/3/07
Hi Folks,

I can't seem to get my Firefox browser to view Ruby markup properly.
(Ruby text can be used for furigana above kanji). I can view it in IE,
however...

Is there a FF plug-in which can make it happen?

TIA.
Dyl.

Frank L. Thiel

Jun 3, 2007, 11:50:17 AM6/3/07
On 03-Jun-07 10:14, this message was sent by dylan...@googlemail.com:

Try http://piro.sakura.ne.jp/xul/_rubysupport.html.en

dylan...@googlemail.com

Jun 3, 2007, 1:12:49 PM6/3/07
On Jun 3, 4:50 pm, "Frank L. Thiel" <fth...@stny.rr.com> wrote:
> On 03-Jun-07 10:14, this message was sent by dylanwhs...@googlemail.com:

> > Hi Folks,
>
> > I can't seem to get my Firefox browser to view Ruby markup properly.
> > (Ruby text can be used for furigana above kanji). I can view it in IE,
> > however...
>
> > Is there a FF plug-in which can make it happen?
>
> > TIA.
> > Dyl.
>
> Tryhttp://piro.sakura.ne.jp/xul/_rubysupport.html.en

Hey thanks for that, it works like a charm.

Cheers,
Dyl.

Jim Breen

Jun 3, 2007, 7:19:31 PM6/3/07
dylan...@googlemail.com wrote:
> I can't seem to get my Firefox browser to view Ruby markup properly.
> (Ruby text can be used for furigana above kanji). I can view it in IE,
> however...

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_characters#Ruby_markup
for an explanation.

--
Jim Breen http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/
Clayton School of Information Technology,