Re: What's going on?

YHWH Allah

Mar 11, 2008, 11:31:51 AM3/11/08
Universal Magnetic Reversals
http://www.scholarpedia.org/article/Galactic_magnetic_fields

A universal polarity flip is a change in the orientation of the
universe's magnetic field such that the positions of its magnetic
quadrupole become interchanged. These events, which have been
described by oral tradition as lasting three days in darkness involve
a decline in magnetic field strength followed by a rapid recovery and
increase after the new orientation has been established. Homo erectus
observed the last universal polarity flip 783,311 years ago, their
observation passed down to Homo sapiens who recorded (as altered
through millennia by religious motives) their oral tradition.

The last universal polarity flip 783,311 years ago was first theorised
by Bernard Brunhes (1867-1910), a French geophysicist known for his
pioneering work in paleomagnetism, in particular, his 1906
confirmation of geomagnetic reversal, and Motonori Matuyama
(1884-1958), a Japanese geophysicist known for his paper On the
Direction of Magnetization of Basalt (1929), the period between the
late Pliocene and the mid-Pleistocene during which the field
reversed. A universal polarity flip reverses global warmings
recharging planetary magnetic fields and increasing their magnetic
field strengths.

Brunhes-Matuyama Reversal is the name of this planet's Homo erectus
observation (last reversal) 783,311 years ago. Turcaud-Conrad
Reversal is the name of this planet's Homo sapiens observation (next
reversal). The name was christened in 2001 by German geologist
Elizabeth George, German geophysicist Philip Battenberg, and German
geologist/geophysicist Charles George, seven years prior to 2008
causation by ya. Turcaud-Conrad Reversal clock set to Stonehenge
Funds Withdrawal Day-Hour (see "Withdraw Funds out of Heelstone Vault
in the Avenue Banks" below).

The Magnetic Field of Mars

Garry Denke's meteorite from Mars was found in March, 1977, while
conducting an Arizona State University (ASU) graduate level class (GLG
518) geophysical survey for the U.S. Department of the Interior,
Bureau of Reclamation, at the proposed Orme Dam site in Maricopa
County, Arizona. The refractive seismic survey (sledge energy source)
analysis report concluded that particular Salt River area east of
Phoenix unstable, due to a major fault detection. The Bureau of
Reclamation abandoned the proposed Orme Dam site, but Maricopa
County's Mars meteorite found in March was not abandoned. Housed in
1977 at the Sigma Chi Fraternity, 606 Alpha Drive, Tempe, Arizona
85281, the meteorite collection was appropriately named MAR77001
(MARicopa County, MARch, 1977, MARs meteorite No. 1, by its founder,
Garry Denke, geology/geophysics student, and relocated to ASU's
Geology Building for analysis by optical mineralogy.

MAR77001, the same meteorite which contained the first known tangible
direct detection evidence of the subject magnetic field of Mars,
through observed reversed mineral alignments in thin section under
polarizing microscope, also proved a polarity reversal, similar to
those observed in the geologic record of the Earth, occurred in the
geologic record of Mars. More profound was the implication that
MAR77001 expanded the polarity reversal record to a broader scope, one
which timed such polarity reversals as coinciding geomagnetic events.
These events were coined "universal magnetic reversals" in Garry
Denke's 1977 paper, The Magnetic Field of Mars, which earned a "B"
grade (expectation for Applied Geophysics was an "A" grade).
Accordingly, meteorite MAR77001 was hacksawed in half resulting in
Garry Denke's two (2) meteorites from Mars, "A" and "B". Catalogued
Mars meteorite MAR77001"A" (505 grams) and Mars meteorite MAR77001"B",
along with six (6) thin sections catalogued Mars meteorite
MAR77001"C"-"H", the collection "B" through "H" was mailed to its
rightful owner, U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of
Reclamation. "A" was conferred upon its rightful owner, in May, 1977,
and is currently housed and well-protected in Baylor County, Texas.

In chronological order of discovery, the Maricopa County Mars
meteorite catalogued collection would be listed between the Zagami
Mars meteorite found in October, 1962, at Zagami Rock, Katsina
Province, Nigeria, and ALHA77005 Mars meteorite found in December,
1977, Allan Hills, Victoria Land, Antarctica. In July, 1997, over
twenty (20) years after the first direct detection of the magnetic
field of Mars through Maricopa County's Mars meteorite, and two (2)
months before the Mars Global Surveyor direct measurement of the
subject magnetic field, Denoco Inc., a Texas oil operator, and its
president, Garry Denke, geologist/geophysicist, republished the
findings in Usenet at sci.geo.meteorology. In September, 1997, the
U.S. Mars Global Surveyor's magnetometer confirmed that Garry Denke's
U.S. Department of Interior, Bureau of Reclamation's Maricopa County
meteorite from Mars was indeed the first known tangible direct
detection evidence of Mars' magnetic field as reported by
fido7.ru.space.

Galactic-Intergalactic-Extragalactic Magnetic Field Workshop
http://www.physics.usyd.edu.au/~samao/magnetism/Home.html

Anyone else make it to the Workshop?

Garry W. Denke
Geologist/Geophysicist
Denoco Inc. of Texas
Wildcat Station, P.O. Box 866488
Plano, Texas 75086-6488
Tel: 972-422-8268
Fax: 972-422-7868
Cell: 972-768-4631

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/mar/11/archaeology.transport
--
March 11, 2008 4:47 AM
--
REFORMATTED:
--
Her Majesty (HM), Her Majesty's Treasury (HM-Treasury), Department for
Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA), Department for Culture
Media and Sport (DCMS), Department for Transport (DfT), National Trust
(NT) and English Heritage (EH) officially refused to fund any A303 /
A344 / A360 Stonehenge Tunnels solely on grounds of cost.
--
Forget Her, et al.
--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heelstone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scroll_Trench
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heelstone_Ditch
--
This is How the West was Won:
--
RAF Penton Corner History (East)
http://daveg4otu.tripod.com/airfields/and.html
Andover Airfield (Tesco Centre), Andover, Hampshire, UK
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Penton+Corner,+Andover,+Hampshire,+UK&rls=com.microsoft:*:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7DKUS&um=1&sa=N&tab=wl
--
RAF Airman's Corner History (West)
http://www.this-is-amesbury.co.uk/military.html

Garry Denke

Mar 11, 2008, 12:25:03 PM3/11/08
> causation by ya. Turcaud-Conrad Reversal clock is set to Stonehenge
> Denke's 1977 paper, "The Magnetic Field of Mars", which earned a "B"
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/mar/11/archaeology.trans...
> http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Penton+Corner,+Andover,+Hampshire,+UK&r...

> --
> RAF Airman's Corner History (West)
> http://www.this-is-amesbury.co.uk/military.html
> Airman's Corner (Visitor Centre), Stonehenge, Wiltshire, UK
> http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Airman's+Corner,+Stonehenge,+Wiltshire,...

> --
> A TEXAS TYCOON
> Garry Denke
> --
> REFORMATTED:
> --
> March 11, 2008 4:47 AM
> --
> http://www.garrydenke.com
> http://www.denocoinc.com

The "Turcaud-Conrad Reversal"?
No freak'n way, Uncle Al...
That's preposterous!

Idiot

YHWH Allah

Mar 11, 2008, 1:32:21 PM3/11/08
> That's ridiculous!
>
> Idiot

You're the Idiot (see signature) alright.

Turcaud the French-Australian FIRST, Conrad the US-Pennsylvanian LAST.
That's the name christened in 2001 by German geologist Elizabeth

George, German geophysicist Philip Battenberg, and German geologist/

geophysicist Charles George, the discoverers.

Hey, It was They who Did do It.

Garry Denke

Mar 11, 2008, 3:53:42 PM3/11/08
> > That's preposterous!

> > Idiot
>
> You're the Idiot (see signature) alright.
>
> Turcaud the French-Australian FIRST, Conrad the US-Pennsylvanian LAST.
> That's the name christened in 2001 by German geologist Elizabeth
> George, German geophysicist Philip Battenberg, and German geologist/
> geophysicist Charles George, the discoverers.
>
> Hey, It was They who Did do It.

So it was They who discovered from Them who discovered from Those who
discovered from They, Them, Those, and Others; THEIR Discovery that
Proterozoic Gold is there, that Carboniferous Coal is there, and that
Anthropocene...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proterozoic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carboniferous
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropocene

Wilson?...Wilson!

http://lvillage.education.vic.gov.au/lv/diec/hp.nsf/8f22e9637c74849a8025685f006a90bb/126cf01f86f8ff58ca256f270019e24a/$FILE/wilson.gif

...is there.

Turcaud-Conrad Reversal

YHWH Allah

Mar 11, 2008, 6:27:34 PM3/11/08
> > > That's ridiculous!

> > > Idiot
>
> > You're the Idiot (see signature) alright.
>
> > Turcaud the French-Australian FIRST, Conrad the US-Pennsylvanian LAST.
> > That's the name christened in 2001 by German geologist Elizabeth
> > George, German geophysicist Philip Battenberg, and German geologist/
> > geophysicist Charles George, the discoverers.
>
> > Hey, It was They who Did do It.
>
> So it was They who discovered from Them who discovered from Those who
> discovered from They, Them, Those, and Others; THEIR Discovery that
> Proterozoic Gold is there, that Carboniferous Coal is there, and that
> Anthropocene...
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proterozoic (Gold)
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carboniferous (Coal)
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropocene (Wilson)
>
> Wilson?...Wilson!
>
> http://lvillage.education.vic.gov.au/lv/diec/hp.nsf/8f22e9637c74849a8...
>
> ...is there.
>
> Turcaud-Conrad Reversal

No, the Gold ( 23 carat / 17 carat ) is Neoproterozoic, the Limestone
( micrite / biomicrite ) is Mississippian, the Coal ( anthracite /
bituminous ) is Pennsylvanian, the Football ( soccerball /
volleyball ) and Wood ( gopher / live oak ) are Holocene.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoproterozoic ( the Gold )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippian ( the Limestone )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvanian ( the Coal )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocene ( Football and Wood )

Wilson the male is Anthropocene.
Wilson the female is Holocene.

Match.com Soulmates

Garry Denke

Mar 11, 2008, 7:13:29 PM3/11/08

> > > You're the Idiot (see signature) alright.
>
> > > Turcaud the French-Australian FIRST, Conrad the US-Pennsylvanian LAST.
> > > That's the name christened in 2001 by German geologist Elizabeth
> > > George, German geophysicist Philip Battenberg, and German geologist/
> > > geophysicist Charles George, the discoverers.
>
> > > Hey, It was They who Did do It.
>
> > So it was They who discovered from Them who discovered from Those who
> > discovered from They, Them, Those, and Others; THEIR Discovery that
> > Proterozoic Gold is there, that Carboniferous Coal is there, and that
> > Anthropocene...
>
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proterozoic (Gold)
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carboniferous (Coal)
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropocene (Wilson)
>
> > Wilson?...Wilson!
>
> > http://lvillage.education.vic.gov.au/lv/diec/hp.nsf/8f22e9637c74849a8025685f006a90bb/126cf01f86f8ff58ca256f270019e24a/$FILE/wilson.gif

> > ...is there.
>
> > "Turcaud-Conrad Reversal"
>
> No, the Gold ( 23 carat / 17 carat ) is Neoproterozoic, the Limestone
> ( micrite / biomicrite ) is Mississippian, the Coal ( anthracite /
> bituminous ) is Pennsylvanian, and the Football ( soccerball /

> volleyball ) and Wood ( gopher / live oak ) are Holocene.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoproterozoic ( the Gold )
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippian ( the Limestone )
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvanian ( the Coal )
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocene ( Football and Wood )
>
> Wilson the male is Anthropocene.
> Wilson the female is Holocene.
>
> Match.com Soulmates

The "Turcaud-Conrad Reversal" Cheerleaders!

http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/commodities/energyprices.html

Well crude over $108 so back to work...

YHWH Allah

Mar 13, 2008, 11:03:40 AM3/13/08