Sidereal vs Solar - a video demonstration

Skywise

Jul 22, 2012, 11:55:57 PM7/22/12
http://www.skywise711.com/Skeptic/Sidereal/sidereal.html

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?

oriel36

Jul 23, 2012, 5:18:00 AM7/23/12
On Jul 23, 4:55 am, Skywise <i...@oblivion.nothing.com> wrote:
> http://www.skywise711.com/Skeptic/Sidereal/sidereal.html
>
> Brian
> --http://www.skywise711.com- Lasers, Seismology, Astronomy, Skepticism
> Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?

How sweet,here is something much better -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxrIMHKobk0

The wider view is that the Earth turns one in 24 hours with all the
familiar effects within a day with the more detailed geological view
that the equatorial speed is 1037.5 miles per or what amounts to the
same thing - the Earth turns 15 degrees per hour at all latitudes
where the speeds become progressively slower towards the polar
latitudes.

Anyone who wishes to dither around with a natural noon cycle as
exactly 24 hours is wasting their time,the way the AM/PM system ties
together with the Lat/Long system (as previously described in general
terms by the NASA video) with the calendar cycle of 1461 rotations
enclosed in 4 orbital circuits is much more enjoyable,complicated and
intricate,something people will adore once they get the hand of it.

The average 24 hour day is a derived from the 1461 natural noon AM/PM
cycles over 4 years,the way it ties together with the Lat/Long system
is that the average 24 hour day progresses seamlessly and steadily
into the next 24 hour day ,Monday turns into Tuesday,into Wednesday
and so on but it also substitutes for steady rotation.It is
intricate,a joy to behold, and ultimately allows geologists to work
with a maximum equatorial speed and the differences between an even
rotational gradient between equator and poles for the surface
fractured crust and an uneven rotational gradient for the fluid
interior acting on the crust.There are no negative to any of this,no
contrived arrows pointing indiscriminately without any values
attached,just a simple emergence of rotational influences on
geological features such as the symmetrical generation of crust either
side of the Mid Atlantic Ridge and the elegant 'S' feature that splits
the Ridge at the equator -

http://www.zonu.com/detail-en/2009-11-20-11239/The-Mid-Atlantic-Ridge-MAR-in-the-North-Atlantic-Ocean.html

If readers want to follow a late 17th century mistake based on tying
rotation directly to stellar circumpolar motion then good for
them,they lose the ability to work with rotational speeds inherited
from the great timekeeping systems with parts of this system going
back to antiquity.It would be surprising if geologists opted for a
flawed core principle which forms the core idea of geology - the Earth
is round and rotating with known a specific values attached or
continue to behave in the worst possible.

My work on tying the 26 mile spherical deviation of the planet with
crustal evolution/motion and down into individual facets such as
earthquakes was a result of looking at all rotating celestial objects
with fluid compositions and the common denominator of differential
rotation and for the geological community to act like petty thieves in
trying to insert rotation as a mechanism without attribution and more
specifically,without the mention of differential rotation as it is
derived from visible observation is bordering on criminal.

Geologists have a choice to make if they wish to see their discipline
thrive and do something they failed to do when Wegener proposed plate
tectonics to a hostile and unimaginative audience.The devil may make
some poor fools ignore rotation and miss the point but the world is
full of imposters like that,this material is for genuine geologists
who actually wish to have a creative and productive output.

Don in Hollister

Jul 23, 2012, 1:56:23 PM7/23/12
On Monday, July 23, 2012 2:18:00 AM UTC-7, oriel36 wrote:
> On Jul 23, 4:55 am, Skywise &lt;i...@oblivion.nothing.com&gt; wrote:
> &gt; http://www.skywise711.com/Skeptic/Sidereal/sidereal.html
> &gt;
> &gt; Brian
> &gt; --http://www.skywise711.com- Lasers, Seismology, Astronomy, Skepticism
> &gt; Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?
> side of the Mid Atlantic Ridge and the elegant &#39;S&#39; feature that splits
> the Ridge at the equator -
>
> http://www.zonu.com/detail-en/2009-11-20-11239/The-Mid-Atlantic-Ridge-MAR-in-the-North-Atlantic-Ocean.html
>
> If readers want to follow a late 17th century mistake based on tying
> rotation directly to stellar circumpolar motion then good for
> them,they lose the ability to work with rotational speeds inherited
> from the great timekeeping systems with parts of this system going
> back to antiquity.It would be surprising if geologists opted for a
> flawed core principle which forms the core idea of geology - the Earth
> is round and rotating with known a specific values attached or
> continue to behave in the worst possible.
>
> My work on tying the 26 mile spherical deviation of the planet with
> crustal evolution/motion and down into individual facets such as
> earthquakes was a result of looking at all rotating celestial objects
> with fluid compositions and the common denominator of differential
> rotation and for the geological community to act like petty thieves in
> trying to insert rotation as a mechanism without attribution and more
> specifically,without the mention of differential rotation as it is
> derived from visible observation is bordering on criminal.
>
> Geologists have a choice to make if they wish to see their discipline
> thrive and do something they failed to do when Wegener proposed plate
> tectonics to a hostile and unimaginative audience.The devil may make
> some poor fools ignore rotation and miss the point but the world is
> full of imposters like that,this material is for genuine geologists
> who actually wish to have a creative and productive output.

Hi Oriel. Since you are the expert please be so kind to tell me when and where the next 7.0M or greater quake is going to occur in California? Thank you...Don

oriel36

Jul 23, 2012, 2:22:06 PM7/23/12
On Jul 23, 7:56 pm, Don in Hollister <don...@garlic.com> wrote:
> On Monday, July 23, 2012 2:18:00 AM UTC-7, oriel36 wrote:
> > On Jul 23, 4:55 am, Skywise &lt;i...@oblivion.nothing.com&gt; wrote:
> > &gt;http://www.skywise711.com/Skeptic/Sidereal/sidereal.html
> > &gt;
> > &gt; Brian
> > &gt; --http://www.skywise711.com-Lasers, Seismology, Astronomy, Skepticism
> >http://www.zonu.com/detail-en/2009-11-20-11239/The-Mid-Atlantic-Ridge...
>
> > If readers want to follow a late 17th century mistake based on tying
> > rotation directly to stellar circumpolar motion then good for
> > them,they lose the ability to work with rotational speeds inherited
> > from the great timekeeping systems with parts of this system going
> > back to antiquity.It would be surprising if geologists opted for a
> > flawed core principle which forms the core idea of geology - the Earth
> > is round and rotating with known a specific values attached or
> > continue to behave in the worst possible.
>
> > My work on tying the 26 mile spherical deviation of the planet with
> > crustal evolution/motion and down into individual facets such as
> > earthquakes was a result of looking at all rotating celestial objects
> > with fluid compositions and the common denominator of differential
> > rotation and for the geological community to act like petty thieves in
> > trying to insert rotation as a mechanism without attribution and more
> > specifically,without the mention of differential rotation as it is
> > derived from visible observation is bordering on criminal.
>
> > Geologists have a choice to make if they wish to see their discipline
> > thrive and do something they failed to do when Wegener proposed plate
> > tectonics to a hostile and unimaginative audience.The devil may make
> > some poor fools ignore rotation and miss the point but the world is
> > full of imposters like that,this material is for genuine geologists
> > who actually wish to have a creative and productive output.
>
> Hi Oriel.  Since you are the expert please be so kind to tell me when and where the next 7.0M or greater quake is going to occur in California?  Thank you...Don

I have loved ones living in California in an earthquake zone and take
these things seriously. If you are so stupid to ask me a question that
can only be based on statistics,you ain't no geologist -

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/year/eqstats.php

How many imposters calling themselves geologists can't even express
the core fact of all geology - the Earth is round and rotating and the
ins and outs of the technical details,including all the effects within
a 24 hour cycle,generate an inviolate fact that each 24 hour day and
rotation keep in step -

"What is geology?"

'Geology is the scientific study of the Earth, including the materials
that it is made of, the physical and chemical processes that occur on
its surface and in its interior, and the history of the planet and its
life forms.'

http://www.eeescience.utoledo.edu/Careers/Careers_Geology.htm

Maybe you should restrict yourself to identifying rocks but in this
day and age,you cannot consider yourself a geologist for any other
reason and in that I am an expert on,doctorates or no doctorates.You
ask me a statistical question so I must have been mistaken that you
are a geologist for no person in that discipline would ask such a
question.

Skywise

Jul 23, 2012, 3:11:38 PM7/23/12
oriel36 <kellehe...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Anyone who wishes to dither around with a natural noon cycle as
> exactly 24 hours is wasting their time

Errr...uhmmm... WHAT?!?!? isn't THAT exactly what you are arguing
for? and that I've actually agreed with you on in, under conditions?

I hereby declare you a troll.

You have no intent of proposing any new ideas, nor any inclination
to learn anything. Even when I agree with you in parts you argue
against it. And now you are flip-flopping on your own arguments.

You post merely to create controversy - the classic definition of a
troll.

"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal
food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your
mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time."

[gotta love Python]

Brian

oriel36

Jul 23, 2012, 4:14:00 PM7/23/12
On Jul 23, 9:11 pm, Skywise <i...@oblivion.nothing.com> wrote:
> oriel36 <kelleher.ger...@gmail.com> wrote innews:cfeae976-97da-45a6...@h9g2000yqi.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Anyone who wishes to dither around with a natural noon cycle as
> > exactly 24 hours is wasting their time
>
> Errr...uhmmm... WHAT?!?!? isn't THAT exactly what you are arguing
> for? and that I've actually agreed with you on in, under conditions?

There are 1461 natural noon AM/PM cycles in 4 orbital circuits which
average to the same amount of 24 hour days,the steady progression of
24 hour days substitute for steady rotation through 360 degrees via
the Lat/Long system.

I have to laugh at the arrows pointing to noon every 24 hours !

This is not a disproof of empirical insanity,readers learn how the
great astronomers worked through the details of 1461 natural noon
cycles in 4 years and then apply the later developments of the AM/PM
system allied to the Lat/Long system to the original system where 1461
days in 4 years transfers to 1461 rotations enclosed in the familiar 4
orbital circuits.

You would drive yourself mad if you had to attach time values to your
cartoon video and I am not so cruel as to do that to anyone,even those
who would poison the mind of students with nonsense - that is the
difference between an intelligent person and one who is stupid.

So,back to the core issue - geologists have yet to affirm that the
Earth is round,rotating,turns once in 24 hours or 15 degrees per hour
and turns 1461 times in 1461 days and presently that may be the
greatest discovery of geology in the 21st century,sad but
unfortunately true.

.

Don in Hollister

Jul 23, 2012, 6:16:24 PM7/23/12
On Monday, July 23, 2012 1:14:00 PM UTC-7, oriel36 wrote:
> On Jul 23, 9:11 pm, Skywise &lt;i...@oblivion.nothing.com&gt; wrote:
> &gt; oriel36 &lt;kelleher.ger...@gmail.com&gt; wrote innews:cfeae976-97da-45a6...@h9g2000yqi.googlegroups.com:
> &gt;
> &gt; &gt; Anyone who wishes to dither around with a natural noon cycle as
> &gt; &gt; exactly 24 hours is wasting their time
> &gt;
> &gt; Errr...uhmmm... WHAT?!?!? isn&#39;t THAT exactly what you are arguing
> &gt; for? and that I&#39;ve actually agreed with you on in, under conditions?
> &gt;
>
> There are 1461 natural noon AM/PM cycles in 4 orbital circuits which
> average to the same amount of 24 hour days,the steady progression of
> 24 hour days substitute for steady rotation through 360 degrees via
> the Lat/Long system.
>
> I have to laugh at the arrows pointing to noon every 24 hours !
>
> This is not a disproof of empirical insanity,readers learn how the
> great astronomers worked through the details of 1461 natural noon
> cycles in 4 years and then apply the later developments of the AM/PM
> system allied to the Lat/Long system to the original system where 1461
> days in 4 years transfers to 1461 rotations enclosed in the familiar 4
> orbital circuits.
>
> You would drive yourself mad if you had to attach time values to your
> cartoon video and I am not so cruel as to do that to anyone,even those
> who would poison the mind of students with nonsense - that is the
> difference between an intelligent person and one who is stupid.
>
> So,back to the core issue - geologists have yet to affirm that the
> Earth is round,rotating,turns once in 24 hours or 15 degrees per hour
> and turns 1461 times in 1461 days and presently that may be the
> greatest discovery of geology in the 21st century,sad but
> unfortunately true.
>
> .

Hi Oriel. Just as I thought. The only thing you are an expert at is bovine defecation. Nothing more, nothing less. Prove what you say. Give me the time and location of the next 7.0M quake in the State of California. Take Care...Don

oriel36

Jul 24, 2012, 10:53:07 AM7/24/12
On Tuesday, July 24, 2012 12:16:24 AM UTC+2, Don in Hollister wrote:
> On Monday, July 23, 2012 1:14:00 PM UTC-7, oriel36 wrote:
> &gt; On Jul 23, 9:11 pm, Skywise &amp;lt;i...@oblivion.nothing.com&amp;gt; wrote:
> &gt; &amp;gt; oriel36 &amp;lt;kelleher.ger...@gmail.com&amp;gt; wrote innews:cfeae976-97da-45a6...@h9g2000yqi.googlegroups.com:
> &gt; &amp;gt;
> &gt; &amp;gt; &amp;gt; Anyone who wishes to dither around with a natural noon cycle as
> &gt; &amp;gt; &amp;gt; exactly 24 hours is wasting their time
> &gt; &amp;gt;
> &gt; &amp;gt; Errr...uhmmm... WHAT?!?!? isn&amp;#39;t THAT exactly what you are arguing
> &gt; &amp;gt; for? and that I&amp;#39;ve actually agreed with you on in, under conditions?
> &gt; &amp;gt;
> &gt;
> &gt; There are 1461 natural noon AM/PM cycles in 4 orbital circuits which
> &gt; average to the same amount of 24 hour days,the steady progression of
> &gt; 24 hour days substitute for steady rotation through 360 degrees via
> &gt; the Lat/Long system.
> &gt;
> &gt; I have to laugh at the arrows pointing to noon every 24 hours !
> &gt;
> &gt; This is not a disproof of empirical insanity,readers learn how the
> &gt; great astronomers worked through the details of 1461 natural noon
> &gt; cycles in 4 years and then apply the later developments of the AM/PM
> &gt; system allied to the Lat/Long system to the original system where 1461
> &gt; days in 4 years transfers to 1461 rotations enclosed in the familiar 4
> &gt; orbital circuits.
> &gt;
> &gt; You would drive yourself mad if you had to attach time values to your
> &gt; cartoon video and I am not so cruel as to do that to anyone,even those
> &gt; who would poison the mind of students with nonsense - that is the
> &gt; difference between an intelligent person and one who is stupid.
> &gt;
> &gt; So,back to the core issue - geologists have yet to affirm that the
> &gt; Earth is round,rotating,turns once in 24 hours or 15 degrees per hour
> &gt; and turns 1461 times in 1461 days and presently that may be the
> &gt; greatest discovery of geology in the 21st century,sad but
> &gt; unfortunately true.
> &gt;
> &gt; .
>
> Hi Oriel - Prove what you say. Give me the time and location of the next 7.0M quake in the State of California. Take Care...Don

As an insane a question as I have ever been asked in all my time on the Usenet and I have seen some pretty poor questions.

No point in telling you again that when lives are at stake,and earthquakes are serious business,it requires poeople of stature and that I have not seen.

As long as you are nowhere near students or influence geology you are fine but your question doesn't belong in the realm of any reasonable person.

oriel36

Jul 24, 2012, 3:28:09 PM7/24/12
There is not the slightest sign of humanity,not a hint of
responsibility nor regret that all sense of reason is gone for when
the day comes when a civilization can no longer bear the simple fact
that the Earth turns once in a 24 hour day and remains in step each
and every day it turns into a living nightmare.

Skywise

Jul 25, 2012, 12:32:32 AM7/25/12
oriel36 <kellehe...@gmail.com> wrote in news:2e91a1cd-67dc-4776-acb2-
9e0799...@m7g2000vbc.googlegroups.com:
Go take your meds, troll.

oriel36

Jul 25, 2012, 2:04:43 PM7/25/12
Like so many human achievements that owe their existence to the hands
and minds of countless many,the development of the calendar system and
on to the AM/PM system tied to the Lat/Long system is a sight to
behold,a story that is so enjoyable in that is crosses many
civilizations over thousands of years and even the poor conclusions
attached to these development by those who tried to use what is now
called the Ra/Dec system.

Each step up the rung prevents readers from falling into errors that
those who have no regard for the actual technical and historical
development fall into yet these achievements belong to all humanity
who are free to accept them or reject them.It is clear geologists
reject the values attached to a round and rotating Earth and why the
rotation of the fluid interior acting on the surface crust is almost
non existent even though it is almost impossible to exempt the Earth
from an uneven rotational gradient.

God is good and human being are generally decent - only here do they
fail badly.

oriel36

Jul 25, 2012, 2:23:07 PM7/25/12
Poor proofreading

The discussion on rotational dynamics of the fluid interior and
specifically the uneven rotational gradient between equatorial and
polar latitudes is almost non existent even though earthquakes are
short term signatures of the larger forces acting on the surface
crust .