Cometh the 8th MAJOR HURRICANE in 86 days of 2007

OILY Political Corruption

Mar 26, 2007, 11:45:55 PM3/26/07
MAJOR HURRICANES in 2007 Since Christmas 2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006-07_Southern_Hemisphere_tropical_cyclone_season#Severe_Tropical_Cyclone_Kara

http://www.theage.com.au/news/National/Cyclone-Kara-may-be-weakening-bureau/2007/03/27/1174761438940.html
Cyclone Kara may be weakening: bureau
March 27, 2007 - 12:54PM -- Pilbara residents may be spared the brunt
of category three tropical cyclone Kara which has begun to weaken as
it approaches Western Australia's far north coast.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006-07_Southern_Hemisphere_tropical_cyclone_season#Tropical_Cyclone_Becky

Becky Strenthening: http://tinyurl.com/yu3upb

MAJOR HURRICANES in 2007 Since Christmas 2006

Intense Tropical Cyclone Kara cat-3 2007
Intense Tropical Cyclone Indlala cat-4 2007
Intense Tropical Cyclone Gamede cat-3 2007
Intense Tropical Cyclone Favio cat-4 2007
Intense Tropical Cyclone Dora cat-4 2007
Tropical Cyclone Xavier cat-4 2007
Severe Tropical Cyclone George Cat-3 2007
Intense Tropical Cyclone Bondo Cat-4 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.environment/msg/7110ac3f5f26a180
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.global-warming/msg/8e0cc21f05ee335e

SiCKO is SOCKO Says Time Magazine

May 20, 2007, 10:49:08 PM5/20/07
https://metocph.nmci.navy.mil/jtwc/warnings/wp0207web.txt

9 MAJOR HURRICANES in 2007 Since Christmas 2006
One every 15 days on average. This is the longest span without a major
(cat 3, 4 or 5) since Katrina.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Pacific_typhoon_season#Typhoon_Yutu_.28Amang.29
strong Category 4-equivalent typhoon Yutu

Peaked at 120 knots (138 mph)
Gusts to 145 knots (166 mph)

MAJOR HURRICANES in 2007 Since Christmas 2006

Category 4-equivalent typhoon Yutu
Intense Tropical Cyclone Jaya cat-3 2007

Intense Tropical Cyclone Kara cat-3 2007
Intense Tropical Cyclone Indlala cat-4 2007
Intense Tropical Cyclone Gamede cat-3 2007
Intense Tropical Cyclone Favio cat-4 2007
Intense Tropical Cyclone Dora cat-4 2007
Tropical Cyclone Xavier cat-4 2007
Severe Tropical Cyclone George Cat-3 2007

---- Christmas 2006 -------

Souls Black as Coal

Jun 3, 2007, 11:58:57 PM6/3/07

Bonzo

Jun 4, 2007, 12:34:44 AM6/4/07
"Souls Black as Coal" <Coal.Po...@Exxon-Turds.info> wrote in message

> 10 MAJOR HURRICANES in 2007 Since Christmas 2006
> One every 15 days on average.
> MAJOR HURRICANES in 2007 Since Christmas 2006
> Category 4 Ganu
> Category 4-equivalent typhoon Yutu
> Intense Tropical Cyclone Jaya cat-3 2007
> Intense Tropical Cyclone Kara cat-3 2007
> Intense Tropical Cyclone Indlala cat-4 2007
> Intense Tropical Cyclone Gamede cat-3 2007
> Intense Tropical Cyclone Favio cat-4 2007
> Intense Tropical Cyclone Dora cat-4 2007
> Tropical Cyclone Xavier cat-4 2007
> Severe Tropical Cyclone George Cat-3 2007
> ---- Christmas 2006 -------
> Intense Tropical Cyclone Bondo Cat-4 2006

Explain why -- despite all expectations -- the 2006 hurricane year was
so unexpectedly light, and at the historical average for the past 150
years.

Regards

Bonzo

"...and I think future generations are not going to blame us for
anything except for being silly, for letting a few tenths of a degree
panic us"
Dr. Richard Lindzen, Professor of Meteorology MIT and Member of the
National Academy of Sciences

"What most commentators-and many scientists-seem to miss is that the
only thing we can say with certainly about climate is that it changes"
Dr. Richard Lindzen, Professor of Meteorology MIT and Member of the
National Academy of Sciences

[most of the current alarm over climate change is based on] "inherently
untrustworthy climate models, similar to those that cannot accurately
forecast the weather a week from now." Dr. Richard Lindzen, Professor of
Meteorology MIT and Member of the National Academy of Sciences

100m...@ecocity.us

Jul 11, 2007, 12:17:07 PM7/11/07
Cometh 11th MAJOR HURRICANE in 192 Days of 2007 -- Man-Yi intensified,
expected to hit Okinawa at Cat 4. One Global Warming Major Hurricane
every 17.5 days on average.

https://metocph.nmci.navy.mil/jtwc.php
https://metocph.nmci.navy.mil/jtwc/warnings/wp0407web.txt
https://metocph.nmci.navy.mil/jtwc/warnings/wp0407.gif