Perpetual motion

gb6726

Nov 10, 2007, 3:11:17 AM11/10/07
Basically you take a one ton bag of water. Now this bag is really
heavy. The shape
of the bag is a banana. When squeezing or placing pressure on the bag,
the
water comes up, pressed up on the narrow ends.

Now what's the point? Connect 8 bags (bananas) in a circle so they are
joined
by the ends directly at a point and water can flow from any of the
narrowed
bag endings up or to the side or to any other bags through a join on
both ends
of the eight water bags shaped this way, a round formation of bananas
where
the tips join to exchange water.

Now the weight of a banana at interest at this point is found on the
right side,
and has tremendous weight. This weight is on a wheel, and is pressing
down.
The bag below experiences a pressure of water out and to the other
bags whose
pressure is opposite and sucks water in for the bags to grow. 4 bags
are shrinking
in size and 4 are gaining size at all times, meaning most of the water
is on the
right for this example and there is much less water on the left.

How it is squeezed. Draw a circle. Inside the circle draw a smaller
circle that almost
touches the left side of the larger circle within. The right edge of
the smaller circle
merely crosses the center point of the larger circle. The two circles
rotate with the
same rotation, one rotates once, the other rotates once. The smaller
circle can be
called a disposition, one found in the Stirling engines in concept
where a disposition
mechanism is all that is needed to have a closed system work on heat
and cold.
Here disposition allows little space for the bags to move through on
the left. The
weight of the bag on the right has a huge weight, and the bag on the
left is squeezed
through the narrow entry. The weight on the right is heavy, and given
time, the large
weight automatically forces the water out by natural water flow on the
narrow left
size. A one ton pressure on the right sits in pressing water out of
the much lesser
weight opposite bag. Since no energy is needed to run water from one
bag to the
other, the process continues naturally where the heavy side makes the
water
naturally flow on the much lighter side accross, then the heavy side
completes
the loop by moving the lighter side all the way up, when it acquires
water from
other bags, well, could be the bag accross that inflates/deflates
exactly in balance.

Now the question is that water when squeezed out from below needs to
move
up and that is against gravity. The one ton weight when on the right
is seen as
a bag that presses down a lot of weight. This pressing down slowly
allows an
already much lighter bag to exchange volume. Since the water is
completely
filled in these bags in the given space, the volume replaces like a
vacuum.
There is no other space for the water. The one ton weight of water
easily
presses water in lighter bags to gain water and in heavy bags below
that are
still falling to release water when space is reducing. Actually a
little water
is still lifted to the left center point where almost all water
becomes lost in
the bag.

Why it should work: No energy is needed to pump water. Water flows
automatically and the system works on opposite bags. The weight of
the opposite bags equalize at the most top and most bottom points,
but
other bags are in place in opposite sides where one side has heavier
concentration of water in bags afficiated to the large wheel.

Why it shouldn't work: Laws of energy conservation. To get energy
moving,
there needs to be an energy source. All scientists would conclude that
this idea would not be possible and could not work, which of course I
accept as a likely outcome. But maybe you have a curious mind that
appreciates these things or you are someone with lab equipment who
could tell me tomorrow how this idea worked out.

gmba...@yahoo.com

gb6726

Nov 10, 2007, 3:12:12 AM11/10/07
> gmbajs...@yahoo.com

Oh, the two circles I talked about are cylinders.

gb6726

Nov 10, 2007, 3:24:13 AM11/10/07

Of and here is a question: Will some flowing of the water begin from
the
heavy bag of water on the right, and a light bag on the left. If water
flowing
begins, then the system works. If the water won't move, the system
won't work. Everything tells me that the 1 ton bag on the right should
produce sufficient pressure for the water to start flowing, and with
that
the bag moving down, allowing the pressures to automatically take
care of themselves by water flowing to where it can. Each bag works
in the condition of the bag in the opposite side, one releases water,
one acquires it, and the best balance rate is with the bag on the left-
vertical-center
and the bag on the right-vertical center where the best position is
found
of the bag on the right pressing down with one ton, though after that
point the bag on the left starts refilling from the bag on the right
and
efficiency is lost before reaching top and bottom positions, though
other bags become very efficient by that time. So, that's the idea.

Eeyore

Nov 10, 2007, 5:23:15 PM11/10/07

gb6726 wrote:

> Why it should work: No energy is needed to pump water.

Bwahahahahaa !

FUCKWIT !

Graham

gb6...@yahoo.com

Nov 11, 2007, 10:06:56 AM11/11/07
> > Why it should work: No energy is needed to pump water.
>
> Bwahahahahaa !
>
> FUCKWIT !
>
> Graham

Water under pressure moves on it's own to fill out the space.

How's your psycho mother?

gb6...@yahoo.com

Nov 11, 2007, 10:29:15 AM11/11/07

You don't like bananas? They violate your entropy? What
kind of a man are you?

That was fucking ass, man!

May you be gassed with your chronic psychotic molestation syndromes
online.

gb6...@yahoo.com

Nov 11, 2007, 10:36:56 AM11/11/07

There is such a thing as elitist school nazi. I have a Summa Cum Laude
and one of my work in physics have been submitted for the Nobel
Prize.
Which means even if you have a Ph.D, there is a huge gap.

gb6...@yahoo.com

Nov 11, 2007, 11:01:17 AM11/11/07

The only solution is to raise speed bumps, and fuck those low laying
German cars.

gb6...@yahoo.com

Nov 11, 2007, 11:04:41 AM11/11/07

Oh no, it's the speed bump talk. Now you gonna get it boy, bullyboy
American
brain. Tarnish tavarish PPPC regime. I don't like elitist school
nazis.

gb6...@yahoo.com

Nov 11, 2007, 11:08:17 AM11/11/07

It creates a vacuum so that the water doesn't flow. Counter-pressure.
One sees a miracle of God that the water does not flow where it
should.

gb6...@yahoo.com

Nov 11, 2007, 11:10:27 AM11/11/07

> > > The only solution is to raise speed bumps, and fuck those low laying
> > > German cars.
>
> > Oh no, it's the speed bump talk. Now you gonna get it boy, bullyboy
> > American
> > brain. Tarnish tavarish PPPC regime. I don't like elitist school
> > nazis.
>
> It creates a vacuum so that the water doesn't flow. Counter-pressure.
> One sees a miracle of God that the water does not flow where it
> should.

It's fun building counter pressures and see things freeze in the air.
One
breaks gravity into a pressure chamber.

gb6...@yahoo.com

Nov 11, 2007, 11:17:23 AM11/11/07

I promise you'll be the first in the world to experience a
gravitational
pressure chamber. You'll be frozen and levitating.

Summa

gb6...@yahoo.com

Nov 11, 2007, 11:26:48 AM11/11/07

Gravitational back pressure. Your eyes and intestines are squeezed out
from the
mass pressurizing in a zero point balance of pressure. It comes, with
giant yellow
bananas and speed bumps everywhere to the facility. Yes, a lot of
speed bumps,
and men wearing dark glasses. It is the ideal US suburb company and
landscape.

gb6726

Nov 11, 2007, 12:30:13 PM11/11/07

Fascism has a name. Oh yes, what, fuckwit?

There is no need to come up with strange names for 'psychos' online
as
Google and claim this and that on not respecting change of heart,
freedom
of choice, human rights, education and addiction toward big brother
minded crimes. Pervasiveness toward fuckwitting rights Americanly,
yelling uninvided at weddings with a daycare volume of kids, and when
asked to stay quiet and possibly leave then one gets a reply: This is
a free country, we can do anything we want! The fuckwitting American
cares little of education, and perspects fuckwit and all things become
fuckwit, though shared among all colors and cultures, fuckwit.
"This is a free country!" A meaninglessness takes over under
federalist psycho big brother fascism, a place governed by Booglebush,
threat psycho.

And what's the point? I work for a landscape suburb company. I am
blackfascited, Gestapo-tortured, extorted by the KKK. Google is
fascistoid,
pervasive, criminal. Bush runs racist interests in the horror of world
opinion.
What more do you want?

gb6726

Nov 11, 2007, 12:36:22 PM11/11/07

Yes I have a master. Do you? Do you, psycho? In days of slavery,
1802, entering a Saloon, the Godfathers sat and knew that the value
of life is low and a weird expression on the faces by the bar spoke
this world. Either in or out, one is a man with a gun, as today,
fuckwitting
in a bar, a provocative culture of racist extremes expressing ideas
but
not seeing that one walks into a wedding with a daycare of kids.
The first response to please stay quiet as there is a wedding in
progress
comes with an instant fuckwit response: This is a free country!

What can one do. Horror the world. Racial abnorman. Ignore political
interest as big brother is alive since the Nixon era and is racially
extreme
and active through strong racial South abnormalities. Fuckwit is not
respectful, not educated. Says who.

Aheim.

gb6726

Nov 11, 2007, 12:49:46 PM11/11/07

Yes, I who studied in Europe have to say your aptitude is racist,
carries the aptitude of intolerance and of a bullyboy American

gb6726

Nov 11, 2007, 12:52:11 PM11/11/07
> carries the aptitude of intolerance and of a bullyboy American.

You can't say 'I disagree' and you always have to nigger namecall
people.

gb6726

Nov 11, 2007, 12:54:33 PM11/11/07

You break your head and heads cannot be fixed. Where is the hammer?
First I want to put cream on your forehead.

gb6726

Nov 11, 2007, 1:00:40 PM11/11/07

Suck your Booglebush.

gb6726

Nov 11, 2007, 2:48:06 PM11/11/07

The only key to the world is stop controlling the world, and suck your
Booglebush!

gb6726

Nov 11, 2007, 4:45:15 PM11/11/07

Histeria. Paranoia. Agression. Government reporting. Suck your
Booglebush. Tarnishing bloodvenge. Fan (us and them) provocations.
Closed minded frames, bloodpools.

gb6726

Nov 11, 2007, 4:48:23 PM11/11/07

I said suck your Booglebush! No. You shut up!

gb6726

Nov 11, 2007, 9:21:42 PM11/11/07

No you shut up.