Bose AWRC-1P

Boobtube

Oct 27, 2009, 7:48:32 PM10/27/09

I have an old Bose AWRC-1P radio/cd player that has no audio at the
output. There is audio at the line outs. it seems that the voltage at
pin 7 of the output chip--TDA7375A is going below the threshold voltage
and forcing the chip into mute/standby mode. I have no schematic for this
thing and Bose is very reluctant to offer any assistance that doesn't
require forking over hundreds of dollars. I did try replacing the output
chip and it was working but then when I would turn it off, it would take
longer and longer to come on each time I turned it on again. Now I can
turn it on and wait for hours. It may come on but lately it hasn't. Any
clues as to where to look or does anyone know of an available schematic?

-------------------------------------

Delivered via http://www.electrondepot.com/
Electronics Enthusiasts' Community of the Net
sci.electronics.repair - 22688 messages and counting!

Arfa Daily

Oct 27, 2009, 9:08:42 PM10/27/09

"Boobtube" <kvatter_at_y...@foo.com> wrote in message

> I have an old Bose AWRC-1P radio/cd player that has no audio at the
> output. There is audio at the line outs. it seems that the voltage at
> pin 7 of the output chip--TDA7375A is going below the threshold voltage
> and forcing the chip into mute/standby mode. I have no schematic for this
> thing and Bose is very reluctant to offer any assistance that doesn't
> require forking over hundreds of dollars. I did try replacing the output
> chip and it was working but then when I would turn it off, it would take
> longer and longer to come on each time I turned it on again. Now I can
> turn it on and wait for hours. It may come on but lately it hasn't. Any
> clues as to where to look or does anyone know of an available schematic?

Mail me off-group with a valid address that you know can receive an
attachment of several MB, and I will send you a copy of the service manual,
which has a very good circuit description that should allow you to
troubleshoot the problem.

Arfa

mattz...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2016, 4:50:38 PM9/6/16

> > I have an old Bose AWRC-1P radio/cd player that has no audio at the
> > output. There is audio at the line outs. it seems that the voltage at
> > pin 7 of the output chip--TDA7375A is going below the threshold voltage
> > and forcing the chip into mute/standby mode. I have no schematic for this
> > thing and Bose is very reluctant to offer any assistance that doesn't
> > require forking over hundreds of dollars. I did try replacing the output
> > chip and it was working but then when I would turn it off, it would take
> > longer and longer to come on each time I turned it on again. Now I can
> > turn it on and wait for hours. It may come on but lately it hasn't. Any
> > clues as to where to look or does anyone know of an available schematic?
> >

> Mail me off-group with a valid address that you know can receive an
> attachment of several MB, and I will send you a copy of the service manual,
> which has a very good circuit description that should allow you to
> troubleshoot the problem.
>
> Arfa

Arfa,

I have the same issue with a wave radio. Can you hook me up with schematic as well??

thanks,

Matt

tiger...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2017, 7:59:54 PM1/31/17
Did you ever get a schematic because I need one for mine too.
Can you send me one via email pdf

tiger...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2018, 11:46:17 PM1/26/18

xusheng...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2019, 12:25:56 AM9/28/19
Did you ever get a schematic because I need one for mine too.
Can you send me one via email pdf
sa...@netease.com

tiger...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2019, 3:10:02 PM12/24/19
HEY I NEED A SCHEMATIC ALSO NO SOUND REPLACED BIG IC's and small caps still no sound
ANYONE HAVE A diagram of parts

Cyndi Tiger Dobrinic

Nov 25, 2020, 6:30:36 PM11/25/20

Gavino Geran

Jan 24, 2022, 3:58:53 AM1/24/22

Gavino Geran

Jan 24, 2022, 4:05:35 AM1/24/22
Hello Arfa could you please send me also the schematic diagram of bose wave radio Service Manual 260128-0001

Thank you and best regards