Lead to Lead Free ROHS help?

1 view

dolbowent

Nov 1, 2005, 12:21:11 PM11/1/05
If you need some ROHS help I work as a component engineer out in San
Diego county California. I have a service that helps you convert your
BOM, Soldering profile, and rework training to ROHS compliant. We are
engineers who have gotten together to start this new service. If you
need we can telecommute to help you get started in ROHS.

Check us out at "A total green planet solution" www.atotalgps.com

Thank you

Mike Dolbow
Component Engineering
A total green planet solution
www.atotalgps.com

JeffM

Nov 1, 2005, 1:34:50 PM11/1/05
>We are engineers who have gotten together to start this new service.
> Mike Dolbow (dolbowent)

HOW TO SPOT A SPAMMER

Has never posted to the group before (read: participated):
http://groups.google.com/groups?filter=0&enc_author=De1DNxUAAABgB9b-Skv--oZN6qOe4dbZ9h3i3SmjGmAJbX05nZ-8fQ&scoring=d

The first time he does post, he leaves his droppings and slinks away.

Posts the same message individually to many groups.
(Is clueless about cross-posting
or doesn't want to make it too obvious
that he is using USENET as his own private advertising medium.)

Loses track of which groups he has already spammed
and spams a group a 2nd time:
http://groups.google.com/groups?filter=0&q=group:sci.electronics.misc&enc_author=De1DNxUAAABgB9b-Skv--oZN6qOe4dbZ9h3i3SmjGmAJbX05nZ-8fQ

Posts the same spam WEEKLY:
http://groups.google.com/groups?filter=0&q=group:sci.electronics.design&enc_author=De1DNxUAAABgB9b-Skv--oZN6qOe4dbZ9h3i3SmjGmAJbX05nZ-8fQ

Is clueless that blatent advertising
is welcome ONLY in the group with **marketplace** in its name.
.
.
...then there are folks who advertise all the time in the group
--while staying on-topic (ACTUALLY PARTICIPATING!):
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.design/browse_frm/thread/424f16f3d09d7f54/5aa37732d675ba6a?q=SuperSpice