,---Low Cost High quality pcb prototype and Assembly manufacturer(CHINA).

t253...@126.com

Jul 9, 2006, 10:17:49 PM7/9/06
We are manufacture low cost, high quality PCB prototypes in China.

we also supply RoHS Compliance,Leed Freed PCB prototype.

Silk masks are produced for the same price

Send us a PCB file and we will reply promptly with a quote.

We can assemble components for your company.

if any question, Please email us with your questions.

We sell high quality HDI PCB's.

accept delivery times are prompt.(quick turn)

We can supply color PCBs board(Example: Blue,
Black,Red,Green,White,yellow.)

Mail: nj...@vip.163.com or sa...@njpcb.com

E-mail pcb files to us and we will provide a prompt quote.

We sebd PCB via DHL or UPS ( Approx 1 day from Chins to the USA)

Product Name: Printed Circuit BoardPlace of Origin: ChinaFeatures:
1) Surface finish: hot air solder leveling, entice, immersion gold,
carbon ink, gold finger, peelable mask
2) PCB file format: protel,powerpcb,Gerber file,Engle....
3) Profile: routing, punching, V-Cut, chamfered
4) Number of layers for mass production: 2 - 12
5) Finished copper weight from .25 to 3oz
6) Minimum finished hole size .006"
7) Min. trace .004" - Min. space .004"
8) Max. panel size: 18" x 24"
9) Printed circuit board final thickness from .016" to .125"
10)soldermask /Legend in a variety of colors
(Green,White,Black,Yellow,Red..)
11)operating costs (10 pieces ): 2 layers( about 0.048$/inch) 4
layers(about 0.096$/inch)

Lead times: 2 layers( 1 days, 3 days, 5 days) Ships next day.
4 layers( 2 days, 5 days, 7 days)
6 layers( 3 days, 5 days, 8 days)

Min Qty 3pcs.
Web:www.n j p c b.c o m
mail: sales@n j p c b.c o m
Contact Person: Mr. Ding JiaBao

Website: http://www.njpcb.com
E-mail: nj...@vip.163.com or sa...@njpcb.com

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

if any question,Please send e-mail to us,we will reply as soon.

JeffM

Jul 9, 2006, 11:32:50 PM7/9/06
was: Low Cost High quality pcb prototypemanufacturer(CHINA).

>Contact Person: Mr. Ding JiaBao

>[SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM]

Robert Baer

Jul 10, 2006, 5:00:14 PM7/10/06
JeffM wrote:

Seems that we have been geting this junk on a regular basis.

JW

Jul 11, 2006, 9:51:01 AM7/11/06
On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 21:00:14 GMT Robert Baer <rober...@earthlink.net>
wrote in Message id:
<ydzsg.5623$PE1....@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>:

>JeffM wrote:
>
>> was: Low Cost High quality pcb prototypemanufacturer(CHINA).

Actually, I've done business with these assholes at njpcb.com - they are a
*very* low quality outfit, and they will not refund your money for
defective boards. Avoid these scammers at all costs!

>>>Contact Person: Mr. Ding JiaBao
>>
>> >[SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM]
>>
> Seems that we have been geting this junk on a regular basis.

You can thank Google Groups for that.