Re: Prongboi ready to flood again

1 view
Message has been deleted

Jon Slaughter

Aug 9, 2007, 1:43:32 AM8/9/07

"Brandon D Cartwright" <us...@example.net> wrote in message
news:0o8lb3182q450q2j6...@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 02:54:47 GMT, supe...@sci.electronics.design
> wrote:
>
>>Sporge flooding of sci.electronics.design will commence in a few hours.
>>
>>This will render sci.electronics.design useless. For an example, see
>>Sci.Crypt.
>>
>>Supernews filters out this sporgery spam. Get a better Usenet
>>experience. Sign up for our risk-free trial today!
>>
>>https://www.supernews.com/signup

I think its time to DoS supernews?

Message has been deleted

Anthony Fremont

Aug 9, 2007, 9:52:33 AM8/9/07

Good luck. I use supernews because it works and has a huge archive of past
posts. My previous provider (rr) had too many problems. The added benefit
of supernews is that posts from well known trolls (default, radium etc) are
blocked; too bad that the troll from kanookland isn't. Floods don't show up
either. Maybe you should take a look at them, they're worth it IMO. No
affiliation, just satisfied so far.

Jim Thompson

Aug 9, 2007, 10:12:39 AM8/9/07

I might point out that, should a flood start, "supernews" is quite
sue-able.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Michael A. Terrell

Aug 9, 2007, 11:07:39 AM8/9/07
Jim Thompson wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 08:52:33 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
> <any...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
> >Jon Slaughter wrote:
> >> "Brandon D Cartwright" <us...@example.net> wrote in message

> >> I think its time to DoS supernews?
> >
> >Good luck. I use supernews because it works and has a huge archive of past
> >posts. My previous provider (rr) had too many problems. The added benefit
> >of supernews is that posts from well known trolls (default, radium etc) are
> >blocked; too bad that the troll from kanookland isn't. Floods don't show up
> >either. Maybe you should take a look at them, they're worth it IMO. No
> >affiliation, just satisfied so far.
> >

> I might point out that, should a flood start, "supernews" is quite
> sue-able.

Look at the headers, Jim. Its a forgery, like most of the other
ignorance on this newsgroup. That same message has been post to other
newsgroups, as well. Of course, you won't see it on Supernews, because
they have filtered and deleted it. It is archived on Google Gripes,
though.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Robert Roland

Aug 9, 2007, 11:17:47 AM8/9/07
On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 05:43:32 GMT, "Jon Slaughter"
<Jon_Sl...@Hotmail.com> wrote:

>I think its time to DoS supernews?

Not quite yet, Jon. I'm guessing this is done by a person who was
kicked out from Supernews due to abuse. Now he is trying to make them
look bad.
--
RoRo

Anthony Fremont

Aug 9, 2007, 11:17:53 AM8/9/07
Jim Thompson wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 08:52:33 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
> <any...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
>> Jon Slaughter wrote:
>>> "Brandon D Cartwright" <us...@example.net> wrote in message

>>> I think its time to DoS supernews?
>>
>> Good luck. I use supernews because it works and has a huge archive
>> of past posts. My previous provider (rr) had too many problems.
>> The added benefit of supernews is that posts from well known trolls
>> (default, radium etc) are blocked; too bad that the troll from
>> kanookland isn't. Floods don't show up either. Maybe you should
>> take a look at them, they're worth it IMO. No affiliation, just
>> satisfied so far.
>>

> I might point out that, should a flood start, "supernews" is quite
> sue-able.

Since floods started thru other providers (such as 4ax or alt.net) don't
seem to show up, I suspect that someone trying to initiate a flood thru
supernews would likely fail. Why would you want to sue them? It's places
like 4ax, alt.net and now Google that enable the flooders and trolls.

Jim Thompson

Aug 9, 2007, 11:22:10 AM8/9/07

My lawyers would figure out how to nail supernews, since it DOES
contain an advertisement.

So it would behoove supernews to reach out and pinch off the offenders
balls, before my lawyers have some fun with them ;-)

John Larkin

Aug 9, 2007, 11:30:41 AM8/9/07
On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 10:17:53 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
<any...@nospam.com> wrote:

I use supernews, and I just haven't seen any of the previous SED
floods. Couple of times I've had billing issues or whatever, they gave
me genuinely helpful human service.

Anybody tried the new Forte Agent news server?

John

Michael A. Terrell

Aug 9, 2007, 11:54:29 AM8/9/07

Right. You're dreaming, again.

Anthony Fremont

Aug 9, 2007, 12:17:47 PM8/9/07
John Larkin wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 10:17:53 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"

>> Since floods started thru other providers (such as 4ax or alt.net)

>> don't seem to show up, I suspect that someone trying to initiate a
>> flood thru supernews would likely fail. Why would you want to sue
>> them? It's places like 4ax, alt.net and now Google that enable the
>> flooders and trolls.
>>

> I use supernews, and I just haven't seen any of the previous SED
> floods. Couple of times I've had billing issues or whatever, they gave
> me genuinely helpful human service.

I've never had reason to talk to them so I can neither confirm nor deny that
they have excellent service. I will say that they have far fewer server
related problems than my previous provider. The troll and flood censorship
is just an added benefit.

> Anybody tried the new Forte Agent news server?

Server?

Jon Slaughter

Aug 9, 2007, 1:00:56 PM8/9/07

"Robert Roland" <fa...@ddress.no> wrote in message

Yeah, I guess I fell for it. I should have known better.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_job

Although theres always the possibility that supernews is actually doing this
and can use the excuse that it was someone else just to try and get more
customers(if you can't beat them then join them kinda idea)

John Larkin

Aug 9, 2007, 3:58:57 PM8/9/07

That's a big computer with a lot of disks where newsgroup posts are
stored.

John

Anthony Fremont

Aug 9, 2007, 4:12:20 PM8/9/07
John Larkin wrote:
> "Anthony Fremont" wrote:
>> John Larkin wrote:

>>> Anybody tried the new Forte Agent news server?
>>
>> Server?
>>

> That's a big computer with a lot of disks where newsgroup posts are
> stored.

I've only known Forte Agent as a "client" or a "news reader". I wasn't
aware that there was an actual internet host known by the same name. A
quick look on Google doesn't turn anything up on it. :-?

John Larkin

Aug 9, 2007, 4:34:42 PM8/9/07

Anthony Fremont

Aug 9, 2007, 4:51:19 PM8/9/07

Guess I should have looked harder. :-) The pricing certainly looks
alright, I wonder if they have flood protection.

Spehro Pefhany

Aug 9, 2007, 6:35:10 PM8/9/07

Yes, it works fine, and the price is right, even if you don't use it
on a daily basis. It would be hard to exceed the download limit for
the minimum price unless you're downloading tons of binaries. Coverage
and retention is good, and new articles show up fast.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
sp...@interlog.com Info for manufacturers: http://www.trexon.com

jo...@jjdesigns.fsnet.co.uk

Aug 9, 2007, 6:56:05 PM8/9/07
On 9 Aug, 23:35, Spehro Pefhany <speffS...@interlogDOTyou.knowwhat>
wrote:

> On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 08:30:41 -0700, the renowned John Larkin

[...]

> >Anybody tried the new Forte Agent news server?
>
> >John
>
> Yes, it works fine, and the price is right, even if you don't use it
> on a daily basis. It would be hard to exceed the download limit for
> the minimum price unless you're downloading tons of binaries. Coverage
> and retention is good, and new articles show up fast.
>
> Best regards,
> Spehro Pefhany
> --
> "it's the network..." "The Journey is the reward"
> sp...@interlog.com Info for manufacturers:http://www.trexon.com
> Embedded software/hardware/analog Info for designers: http://www.speff.com

I'm with Teranews and it's gone downhill to the point of being
completely unuseable. Been searching for a reliable news feeder but
seeing as they all 'offer the earth', who was I to believe?. Maybe
they were all liars.

Personal recommendation works wonders!.
I've just signed up for the Forte. :)

Message has been deleted

John E. Hadstate

Aug 9, 2007, 7:45:01 PM8/9/07

"Archimedes' Lever" <OneBi...@InfiniteSeries.Org> wrote
in message

> On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 02:54:47 GMT,
> supe...@sci.electronics.design wrote:
>
>>Sporge flooding of sci.electronics.design will commence in
>>a few hours.
>

> The goddamned retarded pussies that fuck with their
> Internet connection
> should be put against a fucking wall and shot to death...
> slowly... with
> bb-guns, where the BBs are coated with hot pepper sauce.
>
> Fuck off, you abusive fucking retard.

I like this man's way of thinking. Buy him another beer!

Michael A. Terrell

Aug 9, 2007, 8:01:36 PM8/9/07

You might as well. Its too late for his distemper shot. The foam
will help disguise the froth on his lips, anyway. :(

Message has been deleted

John Larkin

Aug 9, 2007, 8:12:20 PM8/9/07
On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 17:02:41 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
<OneBi...@InfiniteSeries.Org> wrote:

>>Anybody tried the new Forte Agent news server?
>>

> Jeez... Look up the difference between the terms "client" and "server".

You can keep changing your name, but you're still Always Wrong.

http://www.forteinc.com/apn/index.php

John

Message has been deleted

Jim Thompson

Aug 9, 2007, 8:32:40 PM8/9/07
On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 17:35:10 -0500, Spehro Pefhany
<spef...@interlogDOTyou.knowwhat> wrote:

>On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 08:30:41 -0700, the renowned John Larkin

[snip]

>>Anybody tried the new Forte Agent news server?
>>
>>John
>
>Yes, it works fine, and the price is right, even if you don't use it
>on a daily basis. It would be hard to exceed the download limit for
>the minimum price unless you're downloading tons of binaries. Coverage
>and retention is good, and new articles show up fast.
>

>Best regards,
>Spehro Pefhany

Hmmmm. 10GB for $2.95 Wow! Wonder what it takes to actually reach a
10GB download limit?

Message has been deleted

Pinku-Sensei

Aug 9, 2007, 9:16:25 PM8/9/07

> On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 16:28:35 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
> <OneBi...@InfiniteSeries.Org> wrote:

>>On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 22:54:29 -0700, Brandon D Cartwright
>><us...@example.net> wrote:

Oh, look, the likely Gigatroll sporgery flood.

>>>It's outrageous.
>>>
>>>If you take a look at sci.crypt it's kind of funny.
>>>
>>>There's a set follow up that I ignored but folks have
>>>unknowingly posted in droves from all over Usenet.
>>>
>>>so there is the chaos of the sporge, followed by the chaos of
>>>all the forced follow ups.

Typical of a Gigatroll flood. He's done it before, but never exactly
like this.

>> Yeah, and it ALL stems from YOU and YOUR retarded behavior, you
>> stupid fucking Kook!

Projection noted, Numby Genkus. Or are you claiming credit for this
flood?

> Get out if the wrong side of the bed today did we foamboy?

Does he ever get out of the right side of the bed?

> I hope you are not trying to use your sock puppets to vote for your
> rivals in this months Kook Of The Month Awards are you?

Nope, nothing that clever from Numby Genkus.
--
Pinku-Sensei
Co-FNVW of AUK

Michael A. Terrell

Aug 9, 2007, 9:54:17 PM8/9/07
Archimedes' Lever wrote:

> Jeez... Look up the difference between the terms "client" and "server".

Jeez.Prongboi.. Look up the difference between the terms "john" and
"hooker".

Message has been deleted

Michael A. Terrell

Aug 9, 2007, 7:41:21 PM8/9/07
horribly foolish,
as deeply ignorant of Allah, bushite demon liars for the
traitor neocon. TRAITORS!

"Those who negotiate in the name of the Taliban will be
killed," he [the bushite nazi dumfuk 'Taliban' 2nd in command]
said. He did not elaborate.

Allah is all, and negotiating for freedom from naked bushite
tyranny is won EASILY through communicating understanding.
Omar the Just knew this to say so, as do I. And this is why
corporate news professionals forbid me to speak openly without
nazi censorship, ON OUR AIR-WAVES, because I am honorable,
right, and true as believable. While America's fun guy,
zionist George Norry, states to support PUBLICLY, the ungodly
murder of innocent Arabic children for nothing but his
personal contempt of YOUR DYING LIFE, while further wanting to
invite thoughtlessly nuking places on Earth all for his secret
hatred of US freely commutating. Typical bushite. Ending
with to tell US again 'convincingly', that bin Laden did do
911 as a terror-ist bad guy in G's World!!?! How so? EH?
How so? he don't care man, he don't care. He and his family
have millions of dollars to sell you out, so why care for your
struggle to survive in bushville soldiering? Frankly, George
Norry is a total dickhead. True, he has lots of money in
America, but he's still a dickhead nevertheless.

Alex Jones and me aren't on the best of speaking terms, but I
will state, a desire to address every same challenge he has
adroitly addressed as publicly lacking. And when I am
addressed 'officially', I will campaign to put US in the space
to realize, we are the government, we are the people. We
don't need to run to the hills and encamp ourselves away to
defend ourselves to the max from the man, we are the man. I'm
telling yeh, I know this to be so as the sea is we magically.
Equal rights for all in God's name is self evident. Self
evident to ME anyway... but well.. who am i?, right - I'll
tell you as I have for more than a decade as a living fiction

John E. Hadstate

Aug 9, 2007, 8:14:08 PM8/9/07
a policy of torture that is now
embedded in our legal system for perpetuity. \ \

WE'D be hunting down those bushite liars who
torture innocent people to death for their satanic pleasures.
For, you know it does warrant the Death Sentence in America,
right? (You can thank Reagan for that...)

-

/ / In a move that hardly indicates that he was a terrorist
plotting to attack a US government installation Tatar then
went to the Philadelphia police department to complain that he
was being pressured by someone into getting a map of Fort Dix
and that he thought this had something to do with a terrorist
plot. \ \

Didn't see this on our TV news either did You?

-

The King of the Jews is True Red White and Blue

King of the Jews
http://cleveland.indymedia.org/uploads/2007/05/the_king_of_the_jews.mp3
http://chiapas.indymedia.org/local/webcast/uploads/the_king_of_the_jews.mp3
http://melbourne.indymedia.org/uploads/the_king_of_the_jews.mp3

-

/ / On CBS' "Face the Nation," she claimed that intelligence
errors before the war were "worldwide" even though the
International Atomic Energy Agency's Mohamed ElBaradei
publicly stated there was "no evidence" of an Iraqi nuclear
program \ \

That from the 911 witch, who forbade a stop to hostilities IN
AMERICA'S NAME against the innocent in Lebanon. Nazi Israel
ADMITS to the targeting MURDER of any innocent persons who
drive in a truck. Perhaps Americans. Who cares? Not CBC or
CNN they'll tell you consistently absent from the crimes
scene.

-

Pill popping American GI teens are becoming.. CRACKHEADS!

http://www.zmag.org/ZMag/articles/march02levine.htm

/ / Dexedrine affect the same neurotransmitters as cocaine;
and ADHD drugs and co

Michael A. Terrell

Aug 9, 2007, 9:42:04 PM8/9/07
TV news either did You?

-

[...]

and ADHD drugs and cocaine are both classified by the DEA as
Schedule II psychostim

John E. Hadstate

Aug 9, 2007, 8:25:07 PM8/9/07
in neighboring Kandahar. Journalists were barred
from filming or talking to them inside the wards. \ \

Freedom from what do bushite murder indiscriminately?

/ / Iowa GOP is STILL planning to use the easily rigged
Diebold computers to "count" the vote at the Straw poll! \ \

THIS IS TREASON. But, look, teen soldiers are commanded to be
bushite nazi savages, who cowardly refuse to defend America
from Mr. al-Qaida, General Ahmad, all to thieve further from
the undefended American public.

The Arts - an Inside Job

Look, CNN, CBC, and FOXNEWS is lying to US. They know the
EVIL bushmob did 911, and have decided to kill your kids for
more rewards, instead of defending the innocent. They hold
the true value of YOUR LIFE in contempt. Demand justice to
defend our freedoms why don't You?

http://imctj.espora.org/uploads/2007/07/the_arts_-_an_inside_job.mp3
http://www.stlimc.org/usermedia/audio/4/the_arts_-_an_inside_job.mp3
http://newmexico.indymedia.org/uploads/2007/07/the_arts_-_an_inside_job.mp3
https://israel.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/4/the_arts_-_an_inside_job.mp3
http://houston.indymedia.org/uploads/2007/07/the_arts_-_an_inside_job.mp3
http://cleveland.indymedia.org/uploads/2007/07/the_arts_-_an_inside_job.mp3
ttp://pr.indymedia.org/uploads/2007/07/the_arts_-_an_inside_job.mp3
http://neworleans.media.indypgh.org/uploads/2007/07/the_arts_-_an_inside_jo=
b=2Emp3
http://dc.indymedia

Michael A. Terrell

Aug 9, 2007, 9:30:50 PM8/9/07
Laden may have arranged family's US exit: FBI docs

-

AMERICA HATES BUSHITE

Nationally broadcasted every day across America, Mr. George
Norry publicly supports the murder of innocent Arab children,
and I'm beginning to really hate a silent dying America for
it. Speak to defend the innocent in this world American, or
die yourself from self contempt.

Bushites war LIFE itself. So then pleads I again the Son to
God, as Man to Men: war to kill the enemy bushite nazi savage
thieves, for real Freedom is waged truly by Just causes. The
mute, pro-censorship/tyranny THIEVING bushite savaged nation,
has NO EXCUSE for the crimes they have committed in our dying
names. I demand our voices heard internationally for Justice
as Freedom is Godly.

To, with a Love in your Heart for GOD, kill such contempt for
Human life, is to serve American freedom to the last bushite
neocon breathing. Death to the neocon soldier, death to the
enemies of Man.

/ / "They can try to have their votes of no confidence," the
president said, "but it's not going to determine - make the
determination - who serves in my government."

MY government? Now that's entitlement. And you thought George
Bush didn't have a vision for America \ \

Hitler, the mad man, wasn't as insane as our demon enemy
George Bush Jr. is.

/ / The [BUSHITE ENEMY] US has said it would refuse any
request by Italy to extradite the accused [satanic bushite
torturers of completely INNOCENT PEOPLE]. \ \

Christ, The Son of Man, Begs the Godly Men of Earth

Christ, The Son of Man, begs the godly men of Earth, to
judicially bill on sight, any neocon soldier who supports the
carnage waged in Afghanistan as cop killing dope pushers.
They shoot innocent women and children dead in the streets for
humor, and bushite pirates at CBC and CNN, state bushite in
Afghanistan are doing a good thing helping the bu

John E. Hadstate

Aug 9, 2007, 8:03:10 PM8/9/07

Michael A. Terrell

Aug 9, 2007, 10:46:59 PM8/9/07
" enemy
granted "immunity" by bushite evil phonies, is that of which,
holds ourselves in their confessed contempt for Justice.
Receive thanks from everyone, GOD included, by rightly
destroying such inexcusable treasonous ungodly enemies of all
human life.

Torture is a crime against God and Humanity. So, likewise,
joyously, with pride, destroy the neocon traitors of Justice -
for the true Love you have as Freedom willed - is as granted.
Don't buy their demon lies by blind blanket false assertions,
against YOUR Humanity's Innocence in tyrannical bondage, all
done in to fool you believing, we have no rights to be heard
in our presence - here existing freely. Therefore, to survive
US all for something better, halt the 'escaping' murderous
bushite thieves for God and America. SOLDIERS: Instead of
dying for nothing, my wannabe Patriot Brothers, try joining
Liberty's cause, which is our cause truly. Is it because
corporate TV zionist money whores, are cowardly and ignorant,
as evil hypno muggers, in MY dying for real America, that YOU
refuse to speak Now in your Humanity's begging further
defense?, on evidence being the only requirement to establish
a person's guilt or innocence? for ungodly terrorist
activities committed in our name by bushite bombers from the
neo-conned AIR FORCE, who, as rotted juveniles, cheeringly
bomb us People indiscriminately leaving a Church as something
TRULY SATANIC? To dare, in our presence, continue threatening
harm against an innocent child of wonder, not yet even born to
God's suffering world? Bushites war LIFE itself. So then

John E. Hadstate

Aug 9, 2007, 9:56:41 PM8/9/07
the value of Human life. Death to the bushite,
death to the enemies of America's America.

/ / Army Secretary Pete Geren asked a military review panel to
decide whether Lt. Gen. Philip Kensinger, who led Army
special forces operations in Afghanistan after the Sept. 11
attacks, should also have his rank reduced. \ \

A bushite demon CAUGHT aiding and abetting the crime of FIRST
DEGREE MURDER of a trying to be Patriot Soldier, is made to
fear in bushite amerka, he might face a reduction in rank!
MURDER~!

/ / Congressman Dennis Kucinich, a member of the House
oversight and government reform committee, which has been
investigating war contractors. "There s no democratic control
and there s no intention to have democratic control here." \ \

Right. The demonic lawless actions of Aegis posing as
al-Qaida killing police officers undermine freedom for Iraqis
and Americans, alone with ALL the rest of US. All criminally
gotten assets of lawless mercenaries will be hunted by every
police service; those that complain as traitors to Freedom as
Justice, WE, the real Patriot warriors, committed to defensive
measures, will be rewarded to bill for. IF! Johnny is
recognized a Mythical King with money to spend better than a

Message has been deleted

Michael A. Terrell

Aug 10, 2007, 9:53:47 AM8/10/07
Archimedes' Lever wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 01:30:50 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
> <mike.t...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> >Laden may have arranged...
>
> to show us just how retarded you really are...
>
> Did you actually author that 100% pathetic pile of shit?

I have no idea what you are blathering about now. Not only that, but
<16BFCCF8...@earthlink.net> isn't on the Supernews server.