Electronics Workbench

Jerry

Dec 11, 2001, 5:40:14 PM12/11/01
I've had version 5 for a couple of years. The scope has never triggered
properly. So I sent them an email asking if they had a
patch/fix/upgrade.

They told me that if I bought the newest version the problem is fixed.

Do they think I'm totally stupid? I have to buy a new one to fix their
defect in the old one? Why shouldn't I believe that the new one is just
as likely to have defects and that they'll treat me the same way?

Electronics Workbench, screwed me once their fault. If I give them a
chance to screw me again, my fault.

Jerry

Phil Allison

Dec 11, 2001, 5:56:57 PM12/11/01

"Jerry" <jsteele1...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

"That problem has been fixed in our new model, sir" ..... age old
line of salesman bullshit.

Regards, Phil

Ben

Dec 11, 2001, 6:06:19 PM12/11/01
That's mainly because electronics workbench is a bag of sh**e. Go for a
decent Pspice package instead.
"Phil Allison" <bi...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

John Larkin

Dec 11, 2001, 7:18:54 PM12/11/01

Jerry,

They did the same thing to me with the broken transmission lines.

EWB sucks. This has been noted so many times it should be stated in
the group FAQs.

John

Joel Cifrocco

Dec 11, 2001, 9:51:33 PM12/11/01
I haven't had too much grief with MultiSim 2001 (yet).

That said, what would you guys recommend instead?