Re: Download Free Projects

Message has been deleted

Steve Carroll

Jan 15, 2008, 8:12:06 AM1/15/08
"TechGuru" <wasimi...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:264b287d-61e5-4bd2...@m34g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
> Download free projects and engineering notes including Computer
> Science, Information Technology, Mechanical, Electronics,etc and you
> could also download projects on topics such as Visual Basic, Active
> Server Pages and Java / JavaScript.....

Where from???
(For a "tech guru" .... )

... Steve

MooseFET

Jan 15, 2008, 11:03:41 AM1/15/08
On Jan 15, 5:12 am, "Steve Carroll" <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> "TechGuru" <wasiminfot...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I think you misunderstood his post. He was not suggesting a place to
go to do it. His was demanding that we all start downloading all
sorts of stuff.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

JeffM

Jan 24, 2008, 3:13:17 PM1/24/08

John Smith

Jan 24, 2008, 3:14:59 PM1/24/08
TechGuru wrote:

> hey download free projects from http://freeinfotech.blogspot.com

I do assembly on the Intel platform, C and C++. Got anything for me (I
HATE VB! and java (and I know, the syntax is C-like) :-( )

Regards,
JS

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

JeffM

Jan 25, 2008, 6:41:09 PM1/25/08
TechGuru wrote:
>y u have reported my site as SPAM its not spam

Your POST here is spam.
By posting spam you have the OPPOSITE effect from what you want.
People reporting your spam to Google makes your PageRank go DOWN.
After you have been reported for spamming
or otherwise trying to game the system
in an effort to improve your Google ranking,
Google sets your PageRank to ZERO.
http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:3-J2H4LIAHYJ:66.102.9.104/contact/spamreport.html+we-*-remove-spammers-*-*-*-*+By.helping.us.eliminate.spam+*-they-don't-show-up-*-*-*-at-all

If you continue to act like an asshole, they will de-list you
completely.

TechGuru

Jan 26, 2008, 2:47:15 AM1/26/08
On Jan 26, 4:41 am, JeffM <jef...@email.com> wrote:
> TechGuru wrote:
> >y u have reported my site as SPAM its not spam
>
> Your POST here is spam.
> By posting spam you have the OPPOSITE effect from what you want.
> People reporting your spam to Google makes your PageRank go DOWN.
> After you have been reported for spamming
> or otherwise trying to game the system
> in an effort to improve your Google ranking,
> Google sets your PageRank to ZERO.http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:3-J2H4LIAHYJ:66.102.9.104/contac...

> If you continue to act like an asshole, they will de-list you
> completely.

I do understand what you mean to say but i didnt mentioned any thing
bad in my post i just tried showing wat is available on my blogsite ,,
unfortunately i forgot to mention the link of my site in my first post
that i mentioned in your news group but believe me i have no
intentions to harm anybody please help me out i need someone to help
me out with this and i dnt know who has mentioned me SPAM and why? if
you have the reason please mention it to me.....
Thanks for you help dude u were been gr8 but i would like to know more
on SPAM

John Devereux

Jan 26, 2008, 7:14:14 AM1/26/08
TechGuru <wasimi...@gmail.com> writes:

Well, a quick search of your google profile reveals that a couple of
days ago you also posted this:

>Subject: Earn thousand of rupees and dollars by doing nothing!!!
>From: TechGuru <wasiminfot...@gmail.com>
>To: TechBazar <techb...@googlegroups.com>
>
>Step 1:-
> Go to http://blogger.com and create your own blog website on
>any topic thats free of cost
>
>Step2:-
> Go to http://google.com/adsense and get your free adsense
>account which will give you adds for you website just copy the code
>and add the advertisement on your website
>
>Step3:-
> Use google webmaster tool for listing your website in a google
>search bar. Once the website gets listed the userr will start visiting
>on your website and you will get paid through adsense when a user will
>click on the adds on your blog-website which you designed and created
>on a specific topic.......
> If you still lacking or need any help just post me on my group here
>at TechBazar and i will answer your question
>
>ThankYou

So forgive us for thinking you are just spamming the group to make
some money...

--

John Devereux

Message has been deleted

John Devereux

Jan 26, 2008, 8:15:54 AM1/26/08
TechGuru <wasimi...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Jan 26, 5:14 pm, John Devereux <jdREM...@THISdevereux.me.uk> wrote:

[...]

> TechGuru <wasiminfot...@gmail.com> writes:

> > I do understand what you mean to say but i didnt mentioned any thing
> > bad in my post i just tried showing wat is available on my blogsite ,,
> > unfortunately i forgot to mention the link of my site in my first post
> > that i mentioned in your news group but believe me i have no
> > intentions to harm anybody please help me out i need someone to help
> > me out with this and i dnt know who has mentioned me SPAM and why? if
> > you have the reason please mention it to me.....
> > Thanks for you help dude u were been gr8 but i would like to know more
> > on SPAM

[...]

>> Well, a quick search of your google profile reveals that a couple of
>> days ago you also posted this:
>> >----------------------------------------------------------------------
>> >Subject: Earn thousand of rupees and dollars by doing nothing!!!
>> >From: TechGuru <wasiminfot...@gmail.com>
>> >To: TechBazar <techb...@googlegroups.com>

[...]

>> So forgive us for thinking you are just spamming the group to make
>> some money...
>>

> Iam sorry but you have misunderstood me,, i have included that on my
> site because many people were in search of that kind of information on
> the web according to this information iam not selling anything over
> internet just guiding with my steps.... If you you think iam doing
> this for my own sake then its false iam not getting paid for doing all
> this.... as my profile indicates iam a "TechGuru" which means i can
> resolve the problems associated to computers and Internet thats it and
> there's nothing to be done with all my earnings and all.... I have
> also seen some posts such as Adult pictures and all that but i never
> included and got involved in that ponographic stuffs ... My site only
> includes material related to education and help how to earn money
> thats it then how cud someone rate me as SPAM i dnt understand this...

OK,

Above you asked for advice on SPAM. For what its worth, my suggestions
are:

- don't make posts whose only function is to promote your site

- if you really think your site has information answering someones
specific question, you could reply to the question and include a
link to the relevant part of your site. But be aware that
"computers and internet" is not the topic of
sci.electronics.design. Unless you are an electronic designer, in
which case anything goes apparently :)

- If you actually *participate* in discussions, you could include a
link to your site in your signiture.

- You might get a better response if you can avoid the "txt speak",
use a spell checker, improve punctuation etc. No offence intended
here, especially if English is not your first language. And before
anyone points out all my own mistakes, no I don't use a spell
checker myself. :)

--

John Devereux

John Fields

Jan 26, 2008, 10:57:47 AM1/26/08
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 04:48:58 -0800 (PST), TechGuru
<wasimi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Iam sorry but you have misunderstood me,, i have included that on my
>site because many people were in search of that kind of information on
>the web according to this information iam not selling anything over
>internet just guiding with my steps.... If you you think iam doing
>this for my own sake then its false iam not getting paid for doing all
>this.... as my profile indicates iam a "TechGuru" which means i can
>resolve the problems associated to computers and Internet thats it and
>there's nothing to be done with all my earnings and all.... I have
>also seen some posts such as Adult pictures and all that but i never
>included and got involved in that ponographic stuffs ... My site only
>includes material related to education and help how to earn money
>thats it then how cud someone rate me as SPAM i dnt understand this...

---
Why are you arguing?

If we find your posts objectionable it's not our job to change our
minds because of your claims that there's nothing objectionable in
your posts, it's your job to clean up your act so that you don't get
criticized for SPAMming or reported to Google for being a SPAMmer.

The fact of the matter _is_ that your posts are SPAM, if only from
the point of view that they're cluttered with "ADS BY GOOGLE" and
have no business being posted to technical discussion groups on
USENET, particularly since you never have been and probably never
will be a contributor.

BTW, knock off that chat room shit.

--
JF

JeffM

Jan 26, 2008, 2:59:43 PM1/26/08
TechGuru wrote:
>Iam sorry but you have misunderstood me

No, we understand perfectly what is going on.
We've seen many spammers before.
http://www.google.com/search?q=define:SPAM
Here are words that can be used in place of "spam":
http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:0wQNquU0HeIJ:thesaurus.reference.com/browse/spew+barf+belch+disgorge+eject+eruct+erupt+expel+flood+gush+heave+puke+regurgitate+spit.up+throw.up+upchuck+urp+vomit

>i have included that on my site
>because many people were in search of that kind of information on the web

No one here accepts your excuse for spamming.
If you found such requests on the Web
RESPOND WHERE THE REQUESTS WERE MADE
with SPECIFIC links to relevant pages.
...and *this* is NOT the Web; this is Usenet.

>according to this information iam not selling anything over internet

It is obvious that you are trying to find ways
to get free advertising for your site.
STOP POSTING SPAM.
As stated, Google HATES that and PUNISHES it.

The ONLY legitimate way to improve your Google ranking
is to communicate directly with Web site owners
and find some who want to exchange links with your site.
There is NO easy way to make money with a website
--the "easy" ways put you into Google Hell.

TechGuru

Jan 27, 2008, 12:42:51 AM1/27/08
On Jan 27, 12:59 am, JeffM <jef...@email.com> wrote:
> TechGuru wrote:
> >Iam sorry but you have misunderstood me
>
> No, we understand perfectly what is going on.
> We've seen many spammers before.http://www.google.com/search?q=define:SPAM
> Here are words that can be used in place of "spam":http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:0wQNquU0HeIJ:thesaurus.reference...

> >i have included that on my site
> >because many people were in search of that kind of information on the web
>
> No one here accepts your excuse for spamming.
> If you found such requests on the Web
> RESPOND WHERE THE REQUESTS WERE MADE
> with SPECIFIC links to relevant pages.
> ...and *this* is NOT the Web; this is Usenet.
>
> >according to this information iam not selling anything over internet
>
> It is obvious that you are trying to find ways
> to get free advertising for your site.
> STOP POSTING SPAM.
> As stated, Google HATES that and PUNISHES it.
>
> The ONLY legitimate way to improve your Google ranking
> is to communicate directly with Web site owners
> and find some who want to exchange links with your site.
> There is NO easy way to make money with a website
> --the "easy" ways put you into Google Hell.

OK IAM SORRY i understand every thing and i wont do it again i really
do apologise for that.... I am sorry i was not aware of the policies,
you really resolved my problem thankyou very much for all your support
and mails i wnt do it again...

TechGuru

Jan 27, 2008, 12:43:12 AM1/27/08