How I make to reinstall multisim trial?

hiper...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2005, 10:55:11 PM6/14/05
How I make to reinstall multisim trial?

thanks!

John Larkin

Jun 15, 2005, 12:26:29 AM6/15/05
On 14 Jun 2005 19:55:11 -0700, hiper...@gmail.com wrote:

>How I make to reinstall multisim trial?
>
>thanks!

Download LT Spice.

John

Kevin Aylward

Jun 15, 2005, 2:46:17 AM6/15/05

Not at all. The solution is to download SuperSpice:-)

Kevin Aylward
informati...@anasoft.co.uk
http://www.anasoft.co.uk
SuperSpice, a very affordable Mixed-Mode
Windows Simulator with Schematic Capture,
Waveform Display, FFT's and Filter Design.

Fred Bartoli

Jun 15, 2005, 6:39:17 AM6/15/05

"Kevin Aylward" <see_w...@anasoft.co.uk> a écrit dans le message de

> John Larkin wrote:
> > On 14 Jun 2005 19:55:11 -0700, hiper...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> >> How I make to reinstall multisim trial?
> >>
> >> thanks!
> >
> > Download LT Spice.
>
> Not at all. The solution is to download SuperSpice:-)

Are you saying that SS is just a wrapper and in fact just downloads and
installs that crappy multisim ? :-)

--
Thanks,
Fred.

mike

Jun 15, 2005, 6:08:15 PM6/15/05
hiper...@gmail.com wrote:
> How I make to reinstall multisim trial?
>
> thanks!

Fdisk, format, load os, reinstall.
Works every time.
A good backup program can automate the first three steps.
mike

.
Wanted 12" LCD for Compaq Armada 7770MT.
MAKE THE OBVIOUS CHANGES TO THE LINK