I want to electronically-punish bad guys -- via text -- without facing negative consequences

GreenXenon

Nov 23, 2010, 6:14:17 PM11/23/10
On Nov 23, 9:12 am, "TTman" <pcw1....@ntlworld.com> wrote in
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.design/msg/e2429079a3b6893b
:

> If you can't stand the heat, don't even go into the kitchen...

But I want my fair share of justice.

I want to punish bad guys by writing text in live chat rooms that is
perfectly-legal, ethical, benign, non-threatening, non-violent, non-
insulting, non-offensive, and non-incriminating -- but extremely
societally-taboo/unacceptable and sexually-perverse/deviant.

Here are the "bad guys" who I'd like to punish with my societally-
taboo/unacceptable and sexually-perverse/deviant text:

1. Gangs -- such as MS-13
2. Hardened criminals
3. Street thugs
4. Lynch mobs
5. Schoolyard bullies
6. Other cold-hearted trouble-makers
7. Pretty much any human being who gains pleasure from misusing his/
her power

I hate the above 7 categories of people and want to frustrate them to
no end by writing my stuff in live chat rooms.

If I were in the ghettos of downtown LA and I said the things on the
street -- that I'd like to write in chat rooms -- I'd be burnt alive
and no one would care.

I am looking for an online chat protocol with all the following
characteristics:

1. Does not require ActiveX or Internet Explorer
2. Does not use or require Java or JavaScript
3. Is text-only [not able to transmit/receive files, images, or other
nonsense]
4. Does not allow uploading/downloading to/from other chatters
5. Can be accessed by most OSes/browsers
6. Does not have any IM/PM capability [when I post my message, I want
everyone in the chat room who hasn't iggied me, to see it. In
addition, I just hate it when other chatters PM/IM me.]
7. Is real-time - i.e. I post my message and those in the room can
immediately reply to me.
8. Transmits/receives small amounts of text rapidly - unlike Usenet
which transmits large amounts of text slowly.
9. Does not require me to have an email address
10. I can use it without downloading it to my computer.

Hammy

Nov 23, 2010, 6:36:11 PM11/23/10
GreenXenon <gluce...@gmail.com> wrote in
m:

[snip]

You really need to get out more.

GreenXenon

Nov 23, 2010, 6:36:21 PM11/23/10
On Nov 23, 3:14 pm, GreenXenon <glucege...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 23, 9:12 am, "TTman" <pcw1....@ntlworld.com> wrote inhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.design/msg/e2429079a3b...

11. Does not use DHMTL or anything similar either

I want this device chat to be pure basic text only. Nothing onther
than text.

BarnCat

Nov 23, 2010, 8:28:49 PM11/23/10
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 15:14:17 -0800 (PST), GreenXenon
<gluce...@gmail.com> wrote:
snipped retarded crap.

I want to taZe you.

Yes, and do so until it disables you from being able to use your
computer... yes.... that is the solution.

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Nov 23, 2010, 11:01:55 PM11/23/10
On 23/11/2010 23:14, GreenXenon wrote:
> On Nov 23, 9:12 am, "TTman"<pcw1....@ntlworld.com> wrote in
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.design/msg/e2429079a3b6893b
> :
>

>> If you can't stand the heat, don't even go into the kitchen...
>

> But I want my fair share of justice.
>
> I want to punish bad guys by writing text in live chat rooms that is
> perfectly-legal, ethical, benign, non-threatening, non-violent, non-
> insulting, non-offensive, and non-incriminating -- but extremely
> societally-taboo/unacceptable and sexually-perverse/deviant.

No such thing.
It's a lot easier to offend perfectly-legal, ethical, benign,
non-threatening, non-violent, non- insulting, non-offensive, politically
correct people.

--
Dirk

mike

Nov 24, 2010, 2:11:37 AM11/24/10
snip

> 7. Pretty much any human being who gains pleasure from misusing his/
> her power

Got a mirror?

Greegor

Nov 24, 2010, 2:04:26 PM11/24/10
On Nov 24, 1:11 am, mike <spam...@go.com> wrote:
> GreenXenon wrote:
> > On Nov 23, 9:12 am, "TTman" <pcw1....@ntlworld.com> wrote in
> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.design/msg/e2429079a3b...

> snip
>
> > 7. Pretty much any human being who gains pleasure from misusing his/
> > her power
>
> Got a mirror?

This version of his manifesto is quite different
from his manifesto some time back.
In either form, despite his assertions as
to legality, legality of his intended assault is doubtful.

Like half of usenet, GX has Aspergers.
At least he admitted to it, unlike most
of the misfits on usenet who conceal it badly.

Helping an Aspergers patient
"vent their spleen" on the world
without being traceable by Police
would not be smart.

It could be a dream for spammers.

GreenXenon

Nov 24, 2010, 5:00:07 PM11/24/10
On Nov 24, 11:04 am, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This version of his manifesto is quite different
> from his manifesto some time back.
> In either form, despite his assertions as
> to legality, legality of his intended assault is doubtful.

It is perfectly legal.

> Helping an Aspergers patient
> "vent their spleen" on the world
> without being traceable by Police
> would not be smart.

I'm not worried about police. I'm worried about the "bad guys" linking
my profile to my identity and then burning me alive to make a name for
themselves.

> It could be a dream for spammers.

No it's a dream for warm-hearted, compassionate, fairness-advocating,
justice-supporting, law-abiding individuals like me.

GreenXenon

Nov 24, 2010, 5:05:03 PM11/24/10
On Nov 24, 11:04 am, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In either form, despite his assertions as
> to legality, legality of his intended assault is doubtful.

The stuff I would like to write in chat rooms is totally non-
assaulting.

Greegor

Dec 26, 2010, 7:46:04 AM12/26/10
TTMan > If you can't stand the heat, don't even go into the
kitchen...

Green Xenon wrote:

[...]

[ Sounds like a description of COPROLALIA! ]

[...]

=================

G > This version of his manifesto is quite different
G > from his manifesto some time back.
G > In either form, despite his assertions as
G > to legality, legality of his intended assault is doubtful.

GX > It is perfectly legal.

Not considering your stated purpose.

G > Helping an Aspergers patient
G > "vent their spleen" on the world
G > without being traceable by Police
G > would not be smart.

GX > I'm not worried about police. I'm worried
GX > about the "bad guys" linking my profile
GX > to my identity and then burning me
GX > alive to make a name for themselves.

G > It could be a dream for spammers.

GX > No

How would it not be a dream for spammers? Liar.

GX > it's a dream for warm-hearted,
GX > compassionate, fairness-advocating,
GX > justice-supporting, law-abiding
GX > individuals like me.

G > In either form, despite his assertions as
G > to legality, legality of his intended assault is doubtful.

GX > The stuff I would like to write in chat
GX > rooms is totally non-assaulting.

Yet your goal is text based PUNISHMENT.

GreenXenon

Jan 6, 2011, 9:31:31 PM1/6/11
On Dec 26 2010, 4:46 am, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Green Xenon wrote:

> GX> It is perfectly legal.

> Not considering your stated purpose.

What about it is illegal?

Greegor

Jan 7, 2011, 12:09:14 AM1/7/11

Repost your manifesto.

Greegor

Jan 10, 2011, 2:51:49 PM1/10/11

What do you think about this guy, GX and Archie?

Jared Lee Loughner, 22.
From his Myspace page before it was removed..
Notice how he answered the Movies question.
See the videos at the huff post link where
he raves about "concience dreaming" (sic)
and talks about Mind Control.

He was booted out of one college and told
that if a psychologist wrote a note saying he
was not a danger he could return.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/08/jared-lee-loughner-gabrielle-giffords-shooter_n_806243.html

Schools:I attended school: Thornydale elementary,Tortolita Middle
School, Mountain View Highschool, Northwest Aztec Middle College, and
Pima Community College.
Interests:My favorite interest was reading, and I studied grammar.
Conscience dreams were a great study in college!
Movies:(*My idiom: I could coin the moment!*)
Music:Pass me the strings!
Books:I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard
Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland,
Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living,
Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The
Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And
The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno.

TheGlimmerMan

Jan 10, 2011, 8:18:38 PM1/10/11
On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 11:51:49 -0800 (PST), Greegor <gree...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>What do you think about this guy, GX and Archie?

The stalking fucktard bastard reminds me of you.

Greegor

Jan 10, 2011, 11:28:04 PM1/10/11
On Jan 10, 7:18 pm, TheGlimmerMan
<justaglim...@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 11:51:49 -0800 (PST), Greegor <greego...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >What do you think about this guy, GX and Archie?
>
>   The stalking fucktard bastard reminds me of you.

I bet he hates cops, psychologists and society, Archie!