FlyPCB.com - China PCB Company - Best PCB sourcing solution

fly...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2008, 10:23:10 AM1/12/08
FlyPCB is a specilized CHINA PCB company mainly face to oversea
markets. We can provide all kinds of PCB products as followings:

* Small Prototype
* Large Volume
* Aluminium, Ceramics-based special Laminate
* HDI and Buried, Blind boards

For further information, please visit our website at http://www.flypcb.com/

All our products are with guaranteed quality, competitive price and
shortly lead time. Please don't hesitate to contact us via
sa...@flypcb.com

Regards, Kenneth
Create value that increase customer competitive advantages!

JeffM

Jan 12, 2008, 12:47:41 PM1/12/08
flypcb@ gmail.com wrote:
>[SPAM]

Q: What's the easiest way to spot a company with no business ethics?

A: They spew spam.

Marra

Jan 12, 2008, 5:34:05 PM1/12/08

Never mind the ethics its the profit that is important !

JeffM

Jan 12, 2008, 5:43:21 PM1/12/08
Marra wrote:
>Never mind the ethics its the profit that is important !

$DIETY help the suckers who give you money
then, because of your lack of ethics, don't get the support they need
when your crap doesn't work right.